A Hole in the Darkness Ch. 04

Story Info
Will all of Sev's questions finally be answers?
3k words
4.62
10.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a room by myself. White walls, floors, lights, even white daylight through a caged window as well. I get out of bed and notice I'm wearing white hospital scrubs. The view from the window is no help in figuring out where I am, It's up high. The glass looks a couple of inches thick with embedded wire mesh. Nothing in here indicates where I might be. It looks like an older building, but well maintained.

Head feels like someone pulled my wisdom teeth through it. What the hell am I doing here? Where the fuck am I. I wonder why Reasha and Kapelion brought me here and why they knocked me out to do it. Are they still here?

I have no idea how much time passes or how long I've been here. The light outside doesn't seem to change. It's deafening quiet until a buzzing sound followed by a click as the door unlocks and opens. A nurse comes in wheeling a cart with trays of food on it. The smell of it makes me realize how hungry I am.

"How are we doing today Mr. Confers?"

"Where the hell am I?"

"I'm not allowed to answer any questions you ask. How do you feel?"

"Other than a migraine fine I guess."

"Why am I here?"

"Again, I'm not at liberty to ans....."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it."

"I brought you something to eat. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"That's good. Is there anything I can bring you? A magazine perhaps?"

"A newspaper perhaps?"

"Sorry, off-limits."

"I'm fine."

"I'll leave you to your meal."

"Why do I feel like I'm in a mental hospital?"

Smiling she leaves. The door clicks.

I think for a moment the food might be poisoned, but what's the point? I'm totally at their mercy. If they wanted to drug or kill me they would simply do it. I might as well eat.

The food is good, especially since it's been so long since I ate.

I figure a couple of hours pass with no more disturbances. I pace the room looking for a possible escape then lay back down. Contemplating my situation, I fall back to sleep.

~~~~~

I awaken to the sound of thunder and rain pelting the window. It's pitch dark except for the brief lightning flashes. It's late at night and either somebody has turned off the lights or the power is out.

There's something different in here, something that wasn't here before. I can feel it even though it's dark. My heart beats faster and senses stretch out like a spiders legs in its web checking for vibrations.

It's hard to hear over the storm. Eyes focus more and I spot the disturbance. There's somebody in here with me sitting in the chair across from me. Just watching me.

"How are you doing Sev Confers?" his voice older, sure of itself.

"I'm doing fine a guess. Why are you watching me in the dark?"

"Good. Just observing you." Turning a single lamp on "You've been asleep for quite sometime until yesterday. A nasty blow to your head you have there."

"Yeah, I don't know why it was given to me."

"Reasha can be very impulsive, and lusty. I think she knocked you out because she couldn't control her desire for you, saving you from Kapelion doing much worse to get you here.

"Are you the trainer?"

"Yes. People here call me Dr. Rivin but you may call me by my "Kind" name Vishernn."

Are you the only one here? I couldn't pick anything up on the nurse."

"No. There's another here but the rest are human. Too many of us in one location causes problems with the humans. Their emotions run amok."

"Why here?"

"It's the perfect place to find our people. They don't fit in with society and either think they are losing their minds, checking themselves in, or do something stupid and get brought here. Jonder an orderly and I watch over this facility."

"When does my training start?"

"We need to get you accustomed to seeing us without sexual stimulation. What confounds me is you're a tracker and it should be easier for you. When did you first become aware you weren't human?"

"I've always felt out-of-place but I didn't become aware of it until about a year and a half ago."

"What was the catalyst?"

"It started with dreams, not just any dreams but very realistic ones."

"Anything strange about these dreams other than their realism?"

"Just their frequency. I kept having one particular one over again."

"Can you describe it for me?"

"I'm running through a field of tall dead grass chasing pray. It's dark, but I can see. The most memorable thing was my sense of smell. I don't remember ever smelling anything in my dreams before that, but it was incredible. I'm also running in a pact and we're all monsters, but I don't see any of them until the end of the dream and then I wake up."

"Without seeing what you're hunting?"

"I never see it, but I think it was a human female."

"Not an uncommon dream for an awaking tracker."

He asks me several more questions over the following hour and we talk in-depth over my experiences and feelings."

"Alright it's time we get to work on your awareness and sight. Do you remember the nurse that came in earlier?"

"Yes, the ice queen."

"She is going to help you to see without stimulation."

"Isn't she human. How's she going to help?"

"I'll guide you through it."

"Alright."

He pulls a small device from his pocket and speaks into it "Nurse Janice I need your assistance."

A minute or two later the nurse walks in cold as ever. "How may I help you Dr. Rivin?"

"I need your opinion if you don't mind. Could you please examine Mr. Confers for me?"

"Yes sir." She goes through the motions that most doctors and nurses do with most examinations.

"I need you to disrobe Mr. Confers." Vishernn says.

The nurse gives him an awkward look. I'm sure it's because he's not leaving the room.

"You'll understand in a moment Janice."

She's obviously uncomfortable. "Could you please disrobe?"

I stand up from the bed and take my scrubs off dropping them on the floor. The tile is cold under my bare feet. I sit back down. Lightning strikes again out the window bathing the room with a flash of pale light.

"I want you to feel the base of his penis."

After a slight pause she takes my dick into her hand feeling and probing it. "I don't feel anything out of the ordinary doctor."

"Work it from the base to the tip until he gets an erection."

"I'm sorry sir. That's hardly procedure."

"Just trust me Janice. The problem shows itself when he's getting an erection."

Janice is not what I would call pretty. A very plain-looking thirtyish human woman with short straight blond hair. Not ugly but not standing out either. What is Vishernn up to?

After a few moments of inner debate she nervously reaches for my crotch. She is probably one of those people who places all importance on their jobs. No sort of home life. A career woman. Grasping the base of my dick she holds it for a moment then slides her hand up to the tip and lets it fall to my belly with a flop. She picks it up again without dropping it, working it back and forth.

After a few minutes with no hint of an erection the doctor tells her to get some lubrication.

She leaves then comes back with a tube of it. Squeezing a huge dollop in her palm then putting it away she massages it on to my dick, making it slick and shiny and starts pumping it again.

"Mr. Confers, I need for you to get an erection. Think of something that excites you or we can give you some meds. Is the nurse doing it properly? If not instruct her."

"I'll see what I can do." The nurse looks so embarrassed and lost. "If you work the head more you might have some luck."

She breathes in deeply and wraps her other hand around the tip of my cock while still pumping my shaft with her right hand.

"Wouldn't it be more appropriate if he did this himself doctor?"

"His condition can only be felt while achieving an erection."

Rolling her eyes she quickens the pace wanting to get it over.

"That's better." I tell her.

She speeds up more.

Moments later I feel a spark of life in my dick. Like I said before humans just don't cut it for me. My dick begins to harden to semi-erect.

I hear her say "Thank gawd" under her breath.

I maintain a semi for quit sometime when I feel the lube drying out. She notices it too and starts to reach for the tube again.

"Don't" I tell her. "If you stop to put cold lube on it I'll go limp again."

"What do you want me to do? Let it go dry?"

"Just keep working it and spit on it when it goes dry. If you want to get this over that might work."

"I'm not going to spit on...."

The doctor cuts her off "Please Janice. We would all like to get this over as soon as possible. If it will speed up the process there's no harm."

She's really a cold one. Most humans can't resist me being this close.

With a bitter face she puckers her lips and a tiny dribble of saliva dribbles out hitting the side of her hand. Taking better aim and mustering up more spit on the second attempt hitting the head of my cock. She quickly works it in re-lubing it. I feel another stir and I get harder. I don't know what it is about bodily fluids but most of them turn me on, get me going, even with a human.

"More!!!" I tell her.

She spits on my cock three more times until I can hear it sloshing between her fingers. I quickly grow erect. Her eyes grow large and mouth opens a little. "I didn't know they could get that big......I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Ahem" the doctors clears his throat.

She immediately starts pumping it again. When it goes dry again she spits a huge stream, her face so close now I think she's was going to put it in her mouth. She grips it tighter now that it's grown really hard. I notice a lite sheen of sweat covering her forehead and her breathing is heavier. She stops pumping for a moment looking at me and then the doctor. Nervously she slides the head of my cock into her mouth. Kissing and sucking the tip she pumps the shaft with both hands stopping briefly to look at the doctor who says nothing. She takes it as an okay that he's not going to stop her, she hasn't crossed the line.

I can tell that this is out of character for her, but apparently when I began getting turned on whatever it is that my body expels makes its way to her very core and she can't fight it anymore.

She takes more of me in her mouth to about mid-shaft, her spit dripping down to my balls. Quickening the pace, she begins moaning and breathing harder as she fights with the buttons of her shirt. Getting frustrated after the first two she rips it open the rest of the way pelting me with buttons. I can hear them bouncing on the floor as their sound gets lost in the sound of rain outside. She yanks her pants down and steps out of them keeping my dick in her mouth. All she has on is her bland bra, panties and tennis shoes, all white. It doesn't take her long to get good at deep-throating me, she does it like a pro in no time, reaching between her legs and rubbing her wet panties. She gags as she takes me in deeper without slowing down.

Her skin is so pale like she's never been in the sun. Her frame is small with little perky tits shaking their way out of her little bra, the nipples half showing.

Pulling her panties to the side she starts grinding my left thigh, soaking it in her juices. Lifting her ass up in the air she pulls them down to where they hang from her right ankle, forgetting about them. I can smell her pussy from here. She's not far from cumming.

"What am I doing?" she says through labored breaths as my dick slides across her cheek.

"You're not doing anything wrong Janice. You're helping in the diagnosis of the patient." the doctor says.

"I couldn't stop if I wanted to Dr. Rivin. I feel drugged. I don't even enjoy sex, but....but....I've never experienced anything like th....thi....FUCK, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!

I feel her pussy suction to my leg and tighten until it throbs as she slides back and forth. Dropping my dick from her hands she arches her back, face to the ceiling as she wrestles with her bra like she has to have it off to feel the full effect of her orgasm. She cums just moments after unclasping it, dangling from her shoulder and dropping as she snarls, raking my leg with her open pussy, her wetness dripping down both sides to the sheet below.

Tears running down her face she straddles my hard dick. Panting she wrestles with it to get it inside her, but she's just too tight and can't take it. She slides her cunt up and down my shaft as it lays across my stomach then tries again. Getting just an inch past the head before it feels like she'll tare from my girth. Fucking what she can get inside her she speeds up.

Even though she can't get a quarter of me inside her it still feels good as she bends down and buries her tongue into my mouth. She looks like a different person now. Her blandness gone, replaced by a small sex starved sprite wearing only tennis shoes.

Her juices flow down my cock as she brings herself closer to another orgasm. Burying her nails into my chest she claws me down to my crotch.

Raising her hips off of me, my hard cock falls out of her as she stands and turns around to sit on my face. Bending down, she takes me into her mouth again while pumping my face. She's moving it so fast I can't hardly get my tongue on her clit, but when I hit it she knows because she almost bites my dick before she raises her head and screams as she cums hard on my face, pounding it so hard she gives me a nosebleed.

"Don't stop now Janice. You need to give him an orgasm as well." Vishernn says.

Turning around she looks me in the eyes like a wild animal, breathing hard, moaning or growling low with spit dripping down her chin to her tits. She smiles, turns and engulfs my cock, working the shaft with both hands furiously.

I think to myself she'll never be the same. We've unleashed the animal in her and she likes it.

"I want to you to FUCKING CUM you asshole! COME ON!" She says in between thrust. "Cum in my mouth, on my face, I don't care I just want your cum in or on me." Rubbing my face hard with her cunt and working my dick furiously in her mouth I begin to grow numb. "I'm close." I tell her.

"Yes, fucking do it. I want you to cum now. Please.....Please cum for me. Do you like it when I beg? Because I'll beg for it. Please cum in my mouth Mr. Confers, please.

I can't take it anymore. She's going to lose her mind if I don't do something quick. My balls draw up filling my shaft until it bursts. Streams of hot cum shoot into her mouth. She tries to swallow it before it fills her mouth, but she can't, pulling her head back, it shoots all over her face and tits.

"FUCK YES!!!" That's it!" she says, cumming on my face.

I shoot several more times covering her from the waist up with cum soaking her hair turning it from blond to wet brown, sticking to her face and neck. She rubs it into her skin like she's trying to absorb as much of it as possible.

Before my ejaculation subsides, Vishernn steps up and inserts a needle into the base of my penis drawing something out. I make eye contact with him as he walks to the door. He smiles and exits.

Janice turns over and lays down on my chest. Her pussy dripping all over my dick still breathing hard. "That was incredible. I had no idea it could be like that. Can we do it again?"

"Not now Janice, maybe some other time."

"Damn, I hope he doesn't fire me. I really lost control."

"You're not going to lose your job. You did what you were supposed to do." Whatever that was I think to myself, wondering what he extracted from me.

Janice falls to sleep on top of me, fingering herself and stroking me. I listen to the storm rage on outside, counting the seconds between the lightning and the thunder as my dick grows completely numb, the feeling spreads over my body, followed by warmth. I feel drugged. Why would he drug me?

Holy shit....he still looked human to me when I was cumming. FUCK!!! He wasn't one of us. He's a fucking human. He used me to get whatever it was he took from me. I'm such an idiot. Damn, I fucked up again.

The numbness reaches my head giving me tunnel vision and closes in. I try to fight it and get up with no luck. Feeling like I'm burning up I pass out again. Wonder where I'll wake up this time. Kapelion's going to kill me. I'm such a fuck-up.

To be continued.........