A Holiday Full of Passion

Story Info
Valentine's present you won't ever forget.
1.5k words
3.3
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hope you enjoy reading this story. It was written for a very dear friend of mine for Valentines day.

I have been thinking about this for a long time... But how do I go about it.. We have had this game going for so long it has finally become a reality. The mistress, what exactly does that mean... Hmmm.... Well to me it means you care, you enjoy being around me.. You have groped and teased me at times to the point that a cold shower is all I can think of.. But one day I am going to pay you back for all your teasing.. Someday you will not know what hits you...

As I sit here thinking, knowing what I have planned for you, wondering what you will think... Even though the day Valentines day means nothing to me, it is just another day that people feel the need to express their love because society says they should, I have this special surprise in store for you..

Getting up from the computer and walking back to the bathroom, I am going to go take a shower... I turn on the water, and get undressed. Thinking happily that maybe today will be a good day after all, I secure my hair with a ponytail high on top of my head. I smile and pull the shower curtain aside, and step in, letting the steam surround my body like an envelope surrounds a card. I reach for the scented body wash... hoping that the scent will wake me up a bit I gently start to scrub my body, thoroughly washing myself from head to toe. I reach up and loosen my ponytail letting my hair fall from atop my head. I then reach for the shampoo and lather up my hair in a mound of suds.. I do the same with the conditioner.. Rinsing my hair I hear a noise, but knowing that the only person home is myself, I ignore the noise... I reach down turn the water off, and slide the curtain aside only to discover you standing there with a big fluffy white towel watching me and smiling...

I lean out of the shower, dripping wet and offer you a small kiss for the towel... Giving you a brief kiss, I take the towel and wrap it around my drenched head. I step out and notice you haven't moved from where you were when I first slid the curtain aside. Seeing another towel on the counter behind you, I press my wet body against you, molding myself along your form, kissing your cheek and snatching the towel, and then sliding past you, I am off to the bedroom to get dressed.

As I am toweling my hair, I see you standing in the doorway and can see the fire of desire in your eyes. I brush my hair out and walk out of the room, brushing by you headed to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I giggle softly to myself as I hear you growl as I brush by you.

As you come into the kitchen I set a plate of pancakes on the table. Smiling I pour you a glass of juice and add a bowl of fresh fruit by your plate. I then sit at the table with another bowl of fruit and honey. Grinning I eat each piece with my fingers, offering you a bite from my fingertips. Looking into your eyes, I slowly lick the honey from my fingers as I drink my juice. Clearing off the dishes I brush past you, dropping a present into your lap, waiting for you to open it.. I laugh slightly at the thoughts going through my mind saying:

"Yes happy Valentines day!"

As the day passes, I keep reminding you of this morning, kissing your cheek, brushing against you as I walk by you, licking my lips innocently. I see the fire build in your eyes as you continue to do what your trying to accomplish today. I wont come close enough to you for a long enough period of time for you to do your usual activities of groping, and teasing. This day is mine, and I plan to make it one you wont ever forget.

You come into the kitchen as I am fixing dinner... I ask you to see if you can find a nice glass of wine in the refrigerator, uncork it and pour us each a glass.. Taking my glass from your hand, I look at you over the rim and slowly sip the contents. Smiling as I watch your eyes as they try and figure out what I am about to do.

Asking innocently, "Did you have a good day, and a happy Valentines day?"

Seeing the answer in your eyes, I have to laugh softly..

"It will all end soon, Have a little faith and a lot of patience."

Sitting across from you at dinner, I rub my foot against yours, slowly up your leg and rest it in your lap. I then slowly and deliberately torment you throughout dinner. Seeing that you are almost where I want you to be I cease my movements.

I tell you "The dishes can wait. But give me about 10 minutes and I will be back"

I love the quizzical look upon your face. On my way out of the room, I turn the radio on some soft music, in hopes to set the mood. But before the 10 minutes is up I return with a blind fold in my hand.

"Do you trust me?"

You nod your head in agreement as I blindfold you. I take your hand and lead you down the hall. I stop and remove your shirt, kissing the exposed flesh. I lead you a few more steps and help you out of the rest of the clothes. At last I lead you towards the room where the night will begin. In there I remove your blindfold, tell you to step in and smile. You have managed to find yourself in the bathroom, with a bubble bath, candles, soft music and me.

"Get in and relax. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Let all your troubles melt away."

As you slip into the tub, I sit at the end of it and watch you for a bit.

Smiling I ask, "May I join you? I cannot resist a grown man in a bubble bath. It's so sexy!"

As I wait for your answer I slowly peel off every layer of clothing I have. Letting each piece fall to the floor and landing in a soft "thud." I slowly step into the tub and relish the sight of me standing over you completely naked. I turn my back towards you and slowly sink into the tub. Loving the feel of your skin against mine, the slipperiness of the bubbles and water and the heat of the passion between the both of us. I lean my head back towards you and kiss you softly.

"Have you had enough of my tormenting today? Or shall I continue my onslaught?"

I cannot resist but to tease you a bit more before I step out of the tub and into a sheet. I offer you a towel. I hang the sheet on the hook on the back of the door as I begin to towel you dry. With firm and gentle strokes. I then drape the towel over your shoulders and lead you to the bedroom. At the end of the bed, I remove the towel and have you lie down on your stomach. I pour a generous amount of warm body oil on your back and proceed to give you one hell of a body massage. Making sure you are thoroughly relaxed before I turn you over . . . whispering softly "Are you ready?" I slide my oil-coated body up over yours and place my lips next to yours. Feeling your warm breath upon my cheek. I kiss you softly and tenderly. I slowly ignite the fire that has been burning deep within me all day. You roll over and wrap your arms around me tightly...

Shaking my head, I ask, "Who said you could be in control? Hmm?"

Laughing throatily, I slide back up and into my favorite position. Mounting you and grinning triumphantly.. But I know that is not what either of us desire. I feel the passion and the heat start to take over and pick up my pace. Looking down at you, I smile and lean over, offering you my lips. Kissing you passionately, I feel the small beginnings of pleasure winning. Sitting back up, taking every inch of you inside of me, I let the passion and pleasure take over. I let it set my pace and drive me wild. Losing all sense of time and place, I ride each pleasure wave. The next one taking me higher than the one before. Moaning loudly, tossing my head back, I begin to twitch. Sitting up fully, looking down into your eyes, I kiss you once more as I loose complete and utter control. I feel your fingers dig into me, as I know you're about to join me in bliss. I continue my "ride" upon you and not stopping until you've joined me. Drenched in sweat, panting for breath, I murmur, "Now, was that well worth it?"

Or was it all just a dream?