A Holiday Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam now positioned himself behind Lisa and entered her cunt while Ban and Charles, their wives being fucked and sucked by other men, came and stood either side of Poppy's head. Charles gently guided her mouth onto his cock and after a minute, Ben guided her head over to his cock on the other side, feeding it into her throat until her nose was pressed against his belly.

Poppy now had a cock in her arse and another in her cunt. She was sucking another two cocks alternately. She had never had anything like this before and she seemed in her element. As Mark continued to pound her vagina, his thrusts became faster and deeper. On each stroke he was pressing into the hilt and with my cock buried deep in her arse, I felt Mark's cock slide up my shaft and over my cock head to reach the deepest part of her vagina.

Each time Mark's cock penetrated her inner depths, Poppy gave a stifled cry onto which ever cock she was sucking. Mark withdrew his giant penis until it was just resting in the entrance to her vagina and Lisa took it into her mouth, moving it back and forth between my wife's cunt and her own mouth. Mark was breathing hard as Lisa inserted him back into Poppy's vagina and he rammed himself into her up to the hilt. Again, I felt his huge cock head slide up the front of my shaft, ease over the head of my cock and into the depths of her pussy.

With his hips pressed forward as hard as he could, I felt Mark stiffen and he cried out as he suddenly came deep inside her, his whole cock expanding again and again as his cum spurted repeatedly into her, filling her vagina more than it had ever been before. As Mark filled the deepest reaches of her cunt with his cum, Poppy's orgasm finally came with her cunt and her arse spasming in unison. The combination of Lisa playing with my anus, Vicky sitting on my face, my cock in my wife's arse and Mark's giant cock jerking in her pussy sent me over the edge and I came like a madman, pumping my sperm deep into her rectum.

As I came, Lisa slid another finger into my arse and massaged my prostate, keeping me cumming for what seemed like minutes. I felt Mark's cock soften and he slowly withdrew his spent penis from Poppy's cunt but Vicky still had her cunt grinding onto my face so although I had just cum, this and Lisa's attentions were keeping me hard. But even considering what had just happened and what we had seen this morning, I was not prepared for the next chapter.

As Mark withdrew his cock from my wife's cunt, I felt a flood of semen gush from her and run down around my cock which was still deep in her rectum. Lisa ran her tongue from my balls up to my cock that was still embedded in Poppy's anus. Cleaning Mark's cum out of her cunt, she started stretching her open, easily sliding four fingers into her cunt. I felt her withdraw and gently add her thumb to her four fingers. Poppy moaned onto Charles's cock which was deep in her throat and pushed her hips forward as Lisa's entire hand entered her pussy.

I had only ever managed to get three fingers inside her before, but the fact that she had just cum, the stretching of Mark's cock and Lisa's hand being smaller than mine meant that she was able to take a fist in her cunt for the first time in her life. Lisa fisted her gently for a minute or so before Charles withdrew his penis from her mouth and took up his position between her legs.

Lisa gave her husband Charles the same treatment as Mark, sucking his penis while gently fist fucking Poppy until she replaced her fist with Charles's cock. She was so wet that his cock was immediately in to the hilt. Lisa was still controlling what happened to my wife, taking the cock out of her cunt and sucking it every few strokes. Charles's cock was not as huge as Mark's but you would not describe him as small and he certainly knew how to use it. He used his full length with every thrust, withdrawing it and rubbing around her entrance when Lisa was not sucking it.

After only a few minutes I felt Charles's cock jerking in Poppy's cunt and I knew that my wife had just taken a second load of sperm in her vagina. I could feel his cum flood into the deepest part of her cunt and Poppy gave a little yelp as he pushed in as far as he could. We stayed locked together for a minute as Charles recovered and he withdrew his cock from her vagina to be rapidly replaced by Ben.

Sliding his penis into the hilt he fucked her hard for several minutes. Lisa was still between her legs and as Ben withdrew his penis, Lisa sucked him deep into her throat and eased her fist back into Poppy's cunt. She was being stretched open repeatedly by Lisa's fist and the three penises she had taken inside her cunt and this made both the inside and outside of her cunt swollen and far more sensitive.

Vicky was still sitting on my face as Lisa alternated her fist and Ben's penis in her vagina and after a few minutes I felt him thrust his cock in as far as he could as he flooded her vagina with the third load of cum that afternoon. As Ben withdrew his cock from Poppy's cunt, Adam, who had been fucking Lisa, pulled out of her cunt and replaced Ben. He must have been on the verge of cumming as he ejaculated in Poppy's cunt after only three strokes.

Poppy had taken four loads of stranger's cum in her cunt in the last hour and had had her first experience of double penetration and fisting. Lisa eased my cock out of her arse and she and Adam helped Poppy on very unsteady legs over to the nearest sofa and lay her on her back. Vicky took my hand and led me over to the sofa.

Vicky lay on top of Poppy in a sixty-nine position and told me to fuck her. I didn't need any more invitation and slid my cock into her cunt. I had been eating her out for the last twenty minutes and I slid straight into the hilt. Vicky moaned appreciatively but she was busy cleaning four loads of cum out of Poppy's cunt. As I fucked Vicky, I looked at Poppy who's head was directly under Vicky's. She was staring up at me with a glazed look in her eyes and I pulled my cock out of Vicky's cunt and offered it to her.

Poppy sucked on my cock greedily before guiding it back into Vicky's waiting cunt. Vicky's cunt felt completely different to Poppy's. Poppy has always been fairly tight (although I seriously doubled that it was anymore) and Vicky's was easier and softer to fuck, although she had fantastic muscle tone and as she relaxed to admit my cock on each stroke, she tightened up as I bottomed out.

Fucking a new cunt for the first time since I got marries, it was not long before I started to cum, I half pulled out of Vicky's cunt so that I came just into the entrance to her vagina and not too deep inside her, and used my cock to scoop my cum out of her cunt and into Poppy's waiting mouth. Poppy opened her mouth as my cum dripped out of Vicky and as she swallowed it I gave Poppy my cock to suck clean. Vicky climbed off and Poppy slowly sat up. I sat next to her and put my arm round her although there was nothing to say bit we were not finished.

Lisa and Vicky came and sat either side of Poppy and taking Lisa and Vicky's lead, Poppy pulled her legs up so all three girls had their cunts exposed in a row. As the 'newest' member of the group I was invited to go first, working my way along the row. The rules were fifty strokes in each hole to make sure everyone got a turn and starting with Lisa, I Put my hands on her legs and slid into her cunt.

It was an incredible experience fucking Lisa's cunt while staring at Poppy but the fifty strokes went very quickly and Mark was waiting with his huge cock. I pulled out and shifting to my right, I plunged my cock into Poppy's cunt. She grinned at me and I heard Lisa gasp as Mark's cock entered her vagina. The fifty strokes again went quickly and I withdrew slowly from my wife's pussy, a string of our juices hanging between my penis and her cunt. I shifted to my right and positioned my cock against Vicky's cunt entrance as Mark replaced me between Poppy's legs. I watched in fascination as he rubbed his huge cock, still dripping with Lisa's juices against my wife's cunt and slowly pushed in. As he pushed into Poppy, I pushed into Vicky, still looking into Poppy's eyes.

Mark slowly but firmly pushed forward and Poppy's labia stretched around her head of his cock. As it disappeared into her cunt, her labia were pushed in with but with all the wetness from the fucking she had already had, Mark's length kept on sliding further and further into her until his pelvis hit hers and she cried out. My cock was crazy hard in Vicky's cunt as I slowly fucked her, matching Mark's strokes in Poppy.

Although she had already been fucked by Mark, I had not seen it close up as she was sitting on me with my cock in her arse, and I was fascinated by the sight of it. As Mark withdrew, Poppy's labia were pulled out, clinging to his cock until he had pulled out about six inched before he pressed back into the hilt again. Each time Mark pulled out his cock was coated with a white mixture of her girl cum and the four loads of sperm she had taken earlier and each time he plunged his cock back into her cunt, whimpered. I think he must have been fucking her deeper than he had before because there was nothing like a cock in her arse to hinder him.

I matched Mark's strokes in Poppy's vagina with my own in Vicky's vagina and as we reached the fifty, Mark pulled out of Poppy leaving her cunt literally gaping open, a stream of juices running out of her cunt and down over her anus. As I vacated Vicky's cunt, Mark immediately replaced me at her entrance and plunged in to the hilt.

Poppy's cunt was still gaping open as Charles took his penis out of his wife Lisa's cunt and entered Poppy and I could see that for the first ten strokes she must have barely felt him, but as her cunt regained its normal size she started to appreciate his cock. After the requisite fifty stokes, he was replaced by Ben.

Once Adam had fucked Lisa, he moved onto Poppy's cunt and Mark told me to fuck Lisa's her arse with the same rules. Standing in front of Lisa, I pushed her legs back and she helped my position my cock at her anus and as I slipped in past her sphincter I again looked into Poppy's eyes and she took Adams' cock in her cunt. The feeling of fucking Lisa's anus while Poppy was being fucked by another cock was another new experience and after Adam pulled out of her cunt, I shifted to my right again to fuck Poppy's arse.

I pushed back on her thighs and she reached down to guide my cock into her anus and as I entered her and started fucking her slowly and carefully, I heard Lisa moaning as Mark gently eased his giant cock into her anus. I realized that Poppy was going to have to take Mark in her anus in a minute and the excitement of this made my cock even harder. Lisa was panting and groaning as Mark fucked her arse as gently as he could but his sheer size meant that she was having difficulty taking him.

After fifty strokes, I withdrew from Poppy's anus and watched in fascination and amazement as Mark withdrew his cock from Lisa's body leaving her anus gaping open. I shifted to the right again and Vicky pulled my cock to her waiting arse as Mark took his position in front of Poppy. He rubbed the head of his cock around her vagina to get extra lubrication before sliding it down to her arse.

With my eyes fixed on Mark and Poppy, I pushed into Vicky's anus. Mark held his cock on the entrance to Poppy's sphincter and allowed her to get used to his size before he slowly pushed into her. Our eyes were locked together and Poppy winced as the giant cock stretched her anus open wider than her wrist and slipped inside. Mark kept up the pressure without moving as Poppy's anus slowly relaxed and I watched incredulous as more and more of Mark's huge cock head gently slid deeper into her sphincter. Poppy cried out and tears welled up in her eyes as Mark pushed forward and as I slid my cock into Vicky's anus, Mark's cock continues sliding further and further into Poppy until his pubic bone was pressing against her.

I slowly pulled out of Vicky as Mark pulled out of Poppy but only about three inches before he pressed in again. Although he was only able to fuck Poppy very gently, I was fucking Vicky hard and she was encouraging me. As Mark continued to pound his cock into Poppy's anus I felt my cum rising and I ejaculated deep inside Vicky's arse. I was still cumming as Mark finally pulled his cock out of her anus leaving it gaping open.

Charles followed Mark in Poppy's arse, and Mark moved onto Vicky, using the extra lubrication of my sperm to ease himself rapidly into her arse. Ben, followed by Adam moved their way along the line, fucking the three girl's arses in turn and at last all three girls were panting and speechless, their own and various amounts of our cum seeping out of all their holes.

Mark was lying on the opposite sofa, his huge penis still erect and I realized that he had not cum since he came in Poppy's cunt and he clearly needed some urgent relief.

"Can you help me, Poppy?" he said, beckoning to her, and she gingerly stood up and walked over to him. Kneeling on the floor at the side of the sofa, she started licking the end of his cock, stretching her lips round it and as she used her right hand to play with his balls, she managed to get the head in her mouth. With one hand on his balls and the other wanking his shaft, Mark used a hand to press Poppy down onto his cock and it was not long before his hips bucked as he finally shot his cum into Poppy's mouth.

This time we were all truly spent and I put an arm round Poppy as we walked slowly back to our room. There was nothing to say and we showered together, touching each other gently, washing the cum and the sex off of our bodies.

"That was incredible!" I said to Poppy. She smiled at me resting her head on my chest. "I didn't know you had it in you!"

"Well I'm pretty sure I had everyone in me!" she said, "but we have another week here and I have a feeling that we haven't finished with group sex yet! Vicky told me that she saw us watching her this morning and although I don't think I'll manage another session like that for a few days, the idea is that everyone fucks everyone every day!"

The holiday was looking brighter by the minute as we drifted into a post orgasmic sleep.

12