A Homecoming Present

Story Info
After a long period away, a young couple are reunited.
1.4k words
4.11
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say there is nothing like your first time with someone, that the first time there is so much happening, so much excitement, that you can't find it again. Personally, I think that is rubbish. The first time I slept with my girlfriend was awkward, uncomfortable, and very much stop-start all the way through. I try not to think about that time too much, but recently; Wow, has it been good.

She had been away in New Zealand for a couple months, so I hadn't seen her for a while, we'd kept contact over the internet, email and webcam, but now she was finally coming back. We'd been together for a year at this point, and we'd had sex a few times. It was good, but now, after a long period I knew it had to be really special, something that neither of us would ever forget.

I met her at the airport in the evening, after an entire day of fussing over every little detail: haircut, wax, a trim in some of the less obvious areas. That kind of thing, the kind of thing girls say they never notice, but you know they do. Eventually I ended up in just a casual shirt, and a pair of jeans that probably could have been replaced. I had no idea how few of my plans were actually going to be put into place.

So there I was, standing at the airport, waiting in the departures, watching every face that walked through the door, my heart skipping a beat every time I saw someone with dark hair, every person about the same height. Several thousand heartbeats later, she finally appeared. Typically, she was gorgeous, even after a long flight. Her long dark hair flowing down, untied. Her eyes with that slight green glow, and a pair of jeans hugging tight to her perfectly formed legs. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I do punch above my weight, and Rachel was no exception to that.

She came straight up to me, her smile dazzling, and walked straight into my arms, our lips connecting immediately.

"Welcome back." I said simply, taking her hand and luggage, as we began to walk towards the car park.

"Thank you, it's nice to be back, although, it is a bit colder here."

"Down under, they have the opposite seasons, remember? You're back in the middle of winter!" I laughed.

The rest of the day, and the drive back I could feel the anxiety, and I'm pretty sure she could sense mine. Too much time to think about that night, and I was starting to get nervous. It didn't help that she seemed so comfortable, so at ease.

No pressure, I thought.

As the evening drew to a close though, and we sat on the sofa together, gently cuddling, it began.

We caught each others eyes for just a second, and as she looked at me, I leaned in and planted my lips against hers. Immediately her tongue made its way into my mouth, and we pulled each other close, our mouths together in a long kiss. My hands began working their way down her sides, gently caressing her as they reached her legs. I gently encouraged her hips, and almost within a second she was straddling me, reaching around the bottom of my shirt, then lifting it up and removing it. Typically, it got caught around my neck, and she giggled childishly as I sat there, blinded as she wiggled it free. I decided to return the favour and of course, her top came off with perfect grace.

She kissed me with such ferocity then that I was forced back against the sofa, as she worked her way around to my neck, and up to my ear, for a split second I thought we would end up on the sofa.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" She whispered. "You're bed is so much more comfortable than here." I looked at her with mock horror on my face.

"These sofas are expensive! Leather!" I complained, as she laughed and stoop up. Half holding my hand, and half trying to kiss me, we eventually made it up the stairs, and into my room.

I guided her backwards, until she fell back on the bed. I leaned straight over her and went straight for her breasts, as my hand worked its away around to the back of her bra. I managed it in one, and took her nipples in my mouth, gently biting and caressing them. I could feel her breath start coming in sharp, as she breathed out through gritted teeth.

I continued, moving further down and sliding her jeans off, exposing a pair of red lace panties.

"Wow, very pretty." I said, as she pre-empted me and slid them off herself. She laughed at me.

"What? I don't need them right now." As I started playing with her clit I looked up and said to her.

"And what do you need right now?" I asked. She laughed, and her hands started moving my head towards the centre of her legs. I wasn't giving up that easily, I knew what I wanted to hear. "Go on, what do you need?" Before I had a chance, she grabbed me, pulling me into another kiss, and almost shouting.

"I need YOU!"

I laughed, loving the ego boost, and immediately plunged downwards, towards her moist little pussy. My tongue found the spot immediately, and her hands came straight to my head as she started moaning. As I toyed and licked her clit, I slid two of my fingers into her, slowly, enjoying the way her body reacted. She really was wet, and soon enough her breath started to come quick as she began to shudder slightly, her body convulsing as she reached the peak of an orgasm.

"Oooooh......." she moaned, pulling me close to her, and kissing me hard. In one smooth movement she flipped the situation over and was once again on top of me, and pushed me down onto my back.

She looked at me and just smiled, that cheeky little smile I knew. She went straight for my belt, and almost tore it off as she unzipped my jeans, again, pulling them off pretty vigorously; I knew it was going well. As she pulled my boxers down my dick literally jumped out at her, rock hard and desperate for some attention. I didn't even have a chance to say anything as her lips were immediately around it, teasing its head. She looked up at me as she licked the length of it, before taking the entire length in her mouth at once.

"Slow down," I gasped, "I need to use that in a minute!" I laughed. She didn't take her mouth off as she looked up at me, and I noticed she had something in her hand. The slight silver glow gave it away, and I realised that somehow she had found and removed the condom in my jeans during this time.

"I know, you need it now," She laughed, releasing my cock and opening up the condom. As she slid the protection on me, she moved in close and gave me a gentle kiss.

Desperately trying to think of something unsexy for a few seconds, I moved her down, and ended above her, positioning myself between her legs. She spread her legs, inviting me in. I didn't need to be asked twice, as I slowly slid my entire length into her wet slit, watching her mouth break into a perfect smile.

I kissed her hard, as I began thrusting gently, and she returned with full force. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I knew she wasn't going to be far away.

"Oh yeah. That's perfect...wow I've missed you." She gasped in between our long kisses.

Soon enough she was breathing hard and fast, and she wrapped her legs around my back. I sped up, and felt my own orgasm beginning.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She mumbled, her hands holding tight on my back, and as she started to shake, I came, my cock pulsing as that orgasm finally was released.

We slowly stopped moving, and my limp penis fell right out. She just laughed, as we held each other there, naked and sweating, both of us spent.

"I've been waiting for that so long." She said, her eyes slowly starting to droop.

"Yeah, me too..." I replied, content in holding her perfect form close, happy in the knowledge that even though none of the things I had planned or prepared had been needed, we had still had the best sex we'd ever had.