A Homeless Man

Story Info
A couple meets a homeless man.
1.2k words
3.76
80.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Diana and Dave had only been in London a few days and were over the jet lag they both usually suffered from. They were staying with Al and Brad a gay couple who lived in Northwest London. Al was a friend of Jim, Dave's brother, who drove a minicab in London.

Al had taken them across the street to a small private club where they had a nice meal and too much to drink. They were on their way back to the flat when Al had stopped in the club to talk to a big, nice looking chap who looked unhappy.

"So you want to get home but don't have anywhere to sleep tonight, is that it?" Al was saying.

"That's right." The man replied dolefully. "I lost my job without getting paid and I was already behind on my rent, so I have nowhere to stay."

"But you can get your money back through the government, can't you?"

"Sure, no problem there but the process is so drawn out, it could take weeks or months."

"Okay, look." Al told him. "You can stay with us tonight, and in the morning we'll pass the hat around and see if we have enough money for a train ticket to get you home."

The man nodded in relief and followed them up the stairs and across the street to the flat. Once inside David's worst fears were realized. The chap was to stay in the living room where he and Diana were sleeping on a pull-out sofa on the floor. But at least he was homosexual, Dave reassured himself, and he told Diana there was no problem with him seeing her undressing and getting into her nightgown, but maybe he should be concerned for himself, he laughed when he told her.

Dave was pretty annoyed about the arrangement, so was Diana, but since they were Al's guests they couldn't complain very much. Diana undressed and was standing with just panties on when the man came back from the bathroom. They smiled at each other, and she thought he gave her a long look for a queer, but slipped her nightgown on, turned out the light and got in bed beside David.

They could hear the guy moving about still. Al had given him a blanket and pillow and he was trying to make himself a bed using chairs.

"Fuck 'im!" Dave said and turned over with his back toward him.

"How can you be so unkind?" Diana said. "I'm going to see if I can help him." She got up and went over to help the guy.

"Thank you for coming." He said and gave Diana a kiss on the cheek, a nice gentle gay kiss.

She started to move one of the chairs as he put his arm around her. He kissed her again and pulled her to him. She turned to face him, first to scold him for being so aggressive but also to say how glad she was to see he wasn't gay. So he kissed her again, full on the mouth but this time she responded warmly the kiss turned to full French, all tongue, while his hand slipped under her nightgown.

More, more passionate kissing, and while his hand, his fingers found the groove between her legs and as he caressed it they moved, shuffling, across the floor. They reached the bed where David was trying to sleep, and tripped and fell over him.

When they hit David's back he jumped up. "For Christ's sake what are you doing?"

It was too late. Diana was lying across the bed with her legs open, and after fumbling around for a minute the man found the spot with his fingers. More fumbling as he undid his zipper and pulled his hard penis out until finally he rolled on top and his penis penetrated her. Diana groaned with pleasure, and continued moaming and groaning as he started to plunge in and out of her wet, eager vagina.

David stood for a moment. He realized that he couldn't stop them, and anyway he rather enjoyed it, so he lay down on the small space on the bed that was left and turned his back on the fucking couple. The only problem was that with each stroke Diana's shoulder hit David in the back.

Again, he didn't really mind this, in fact it made him very horny and he was getting quite hard and thinking he might jump on top of Diana as soon as the other man finished.

Luckily after less than five minutes the man gave a couple of hard thrusts and then was quiet, lying between Diana's legs, still. She too lay quiet, disappointed at the speed with which he finished. The person who wasn't disappointed was David.

"Are we done then?" He asked. "Why don't we go and clean up?" Directed at the other man.

The other man had fallen asleep lying beside Diana. David rolled over on top of her and slipped his penis into her vagina which was very wet and slippery. It slipped in easily because of what the other man had just spurted in it.

Soon they were hard at it, bang..bang..bang.., while the stranger lay beside them fast asleep. Diana reached a climax, bucking against her husband's thrusts, then minutes later David shot a load of sperm into Diana, banging against her harder and bringing her to orgasm again. Then they were still.

David woke early and went to take a pee, but when he came back the other two had moved over to occupy the whole bed. He considered pushing them over, then thought "fuckit" and thinking he smelled coffee and walked out to the kitchen in his underwear. There was indeed coffee brewing.

While he stood in the kitchen smelling the coffee and looking for a cup to use, he heard someone go by, open the door of the living room, close it quickly, and Al appeared in the doorway.

Al looked surprised. "You're here!" he uttered. "Then who's that in bed fucking Diana?"

"They're at it again, eh? It's the fellow you brought home last night."

"Oh shit, I'd forgotten him. But don't you mind him fucking her?"

"No, not really. He had her once already, last night." David said. "Actually, I like to see her enjoying herself, it's happened at home, but not like this, and usually we're not all in such a small bed. She loves to fuck and will fuck almost anyone under the right circumstances. Several of our friends have had her."

"You're not kidding? I didn't realize she was like that. You're not afraid of her finding someone else, someone with a bigger cock?"

At that moment Diana appeared in the door. "Who has a bigger cock?" She said. "I heard you talking about me, I hope it's all nice" She said, laughing, as she walked on down to the toilet.

When she walked back toward the living room the stranger came out just wearing his shirt, and took her in his arms and kissed her immediately. They were standing in the kitchen doorway and he slipped his hands up under her night gown. He grabbed her buttocks in each hand as her night gown slipped up and he pulled her toward him.

"That's nice." Diana said, "But you'd better quit if you aren't ready to go again, mmmmmmmmmm, Yes, nice."

She was holding his growing cock in her hand, then stepping back, pulled her night gown over her head and off. She threw it to David.

"Hold that for me, I'll be back in a few minutes." And holding the kid's penis in her hand pulled him along, into the bedroom and closed the door.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers