A Horny Night In

Story Info
Stacie fucks herself and then her brother and sister...
2k words
4.19
274.2k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stace! Where are you?" My older brother, Zach's voice drifted down the hall.

"I'm having a bath," I called back as I turned on the tap. It had been a long day and what I really needed now was a long bath with my favorite bath toys...

I always had some foreplay with myself before I got down to business. I took out my arsenal and placed them on the bathroom floor beside me. My electric toothbrush, a dildo and a bottle of tingling lube. I had my laptop too, so I put it where it wouldn't get wet and put on some porn. I was straight, but girl-on-girl always turned me on.

I made sure I didn't touch myself at all until I was soaking wet, my juices running down the inside of my thighs. I'd always been able to get wet easy, sometimes it was ridiculous. I began rubbing my thighs together, aching to touch my pussy, but the fun was only just beginning.

I let the porn video keep playing and took a bottle of baby lotion. Standing in the shower; I poured it over every inch of my body until I was thoroughly covered and began massaging it into my breasts. I was a small B cup with puffy nipples but I loved my breasts, they were the perfect size to have fun with without getting in the way. However, I sometimes wished that they were big enough that I could suck on my own nipples.

I stepped out of the shower and onto the bathmat in front of my laptop. I sat down and began running my hands over every inch of my slippery body. I had an athletic build and tan skin from all the time I spent outside. I had wide hips and an hourglass shape, and as I'd been told many times from various boyfriends, a great ass. My hair was sandy blonde and wavy. It hung to the middle of my back, but I had it up in a messy bun so it didn't get in the way.

I was being driven crazy with lust by now. I wanted to slip my fingers into my hungry pussy, so I reached for my vibrating toothbrush and put it on low, placing the back of it on my clit. I jerked immediately and smiled to myself as I ran the toothbrush over my saturated pussy lips and the mouth of my vagina. It felt so good that I pressed it hard against my clit, cumming almost instantly. Luckily I can cum over and over before I'm ready to stop.

I reached for my dildo. It was plastic and purple and I was dying to get a jelly one because they looked like so much more fun, but I made do with my simple friend for now. I gently slid it into my tight wet pussy, pushing it in and out, slowly at first, and then getting faster, massaging my g-spot. I put my toothbrush on my clit again and fucked myself to an amazing orgasm. And yet I still wasn't done. I got in the bathtub on my hands and knees, ready for the grand finale. We have a high-pressure tap in the bath which sprays water out and down, in the perfect position for it to run over my clit doggy-style. I could cum over and over in here, it was wonderful. My toes would curl and I would arch my back, squeezing my breasts and rubbing my nipples. Finally, I decided I was done and hopped out of the bathtub after a thorough scrubbing and shaving. I was so tired from my multiple orgasms that I went straight to bed, missing out on dinner.

I woke up later that night with my hand between my thighs. I laughed at myself as I licked my juices off my fingers. I was a real horny slut tonight. I was hungry though, due to missing dinner, so I went to the kitchen to heat up some leftovers, being careful not to wake up my brother Zach, who was a year older than me at nineteen, or Lilly, my twin sister. Our parents slept upstairs so I didn't have to worry about waking them up.

Deciding I wasn't in the mood for enchiladas, I chopped up some fruit for a fruit salad and ate it in the kitchen. Just then, Lilly walked into the kitchen, scaring the hell out of me.

"What are you doing?" Lilly asked, helping herself to a piece of apple off my plate.

"Eating." I told her with my mouth full.

I was wearing just a bra and panties, and I realized my panties would be absolutely saturated due to the wet dream I must have had. Pressing my thighs together, I realized my whole inner thighs were wet too.

I looked over at Lilly. She was the quieter one of the two of us; the shy one. She was slender like me, but her breasts were larger, with prominent nipples that poked small tents in the nightdress she was wearing. Lust was driving me crazy already, and seeing her nipples only made it worse. I was shocked at myself, considering I'd always seen myself as one hundred percent straight.

We sat down to watch a bit of TV together, turning the TV on right at the beginning of a very heated sex scene. My pussy throbbed for attention as I watched the man on the screen fuck a young blonde woman until she was screaming out. I couldn't help it. My fingers brushed my pussy through my underwear, feeling how wet I was. I glanced over at Lilly and realized she had seen me; her eyes were now glued to the growing wet patch on my panties.

"Sorry sis," I giggled. "It's one of those days."

"Tell me about it." She replied, lifting her nightdress to show me her saturated Hello Kitty panties.

My pussy began to throb again, more intense this time, and clenching my vagina muscles almost made me orgasm right there. I gasped at the feeling.

"You know..." Lilly began, looking uncomfortable. "I heard you moaning through the bathroom door today." She looked down at my panties again, and I spread my legs a little more. "And it kind of...turned me on. I was masturbating outside the door; listening to you."

"That is so hot, Lil." I said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I've never cum so hard in my life." She laughed uneasily. "I was scared you or Zach would hear me."

I grinned. "I think we should go to my room."

W e headed back down the hall, heading for my bedroom, but I heard something in Zach's room. The door was open a crack, so I opened it a bit more and my heart skipped a beat. Zach was tugging on the biggest boner I had ever seen. He was half asleep and looked like he was on the verge of losing it. Lilly gasped, seeing what I saw, and her thighs pressed together, a small moan in the back of her throat.

I was feeling brave, so I walked in. Zach jerked in surprise, fully waking up, but one look at my lust filled face and wet panties stopped him from covering himself up.

"You have a bit of a problem, Zachie." I whispered seductively. "You have nothing to watch."

He groaned at the tone of my voice, his huge cock twitching. "You should give me something then." He whispered hoarsely.

I smiled teasingly and sat on the ground next to his bed. He turned so he was facing me, his cock hardening marginally. Lilly hesitated in the doorway, watching what was going on with wide eyes.

I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor as I cupped my breasts and squeezed my nipples until they went hard. Slowly, Zach began rubbing himself again as he watched me. I slipped off my panties as well and opened up my legs, giving him an unobstructed view of my flower. Even I had to admit I had a beautiful pussy.

I slowly ran my hands down my body, up the inside of my thighs. I was teasing myself as well as Zach as I slowly, excruciatingly slowly, approached my pussy. I trailed my fingers along the outside of my pussy lips, and then rubbed the insides, before finally closing in and rubbing my clit. I slipped one finger in from my other hand, and then another one as I began to finger fuck myself.

"Yeah baby, do you like watching me fuck myself? You like watching your sister rub her clit, huh baby?" I whispered to Zach as he watched me, his hand speeding up on his rock hard cock. I looked over at Lilly who looked like she was physically holding back an orgasm. "Come here, Lil. Show him how the other twin does it."

Not needing any more encouragement than that, Lilly walked over and sat beside me, pulling her nightdress off over the top of her head so her huge breasts sprung loose, bouncing up and down. Then she did something that made me almost cum right there. She took her left breast and stuck her nipple in her mouth, sucking on it as her other hand made its way to her pussy. Lilly wasn't shaven bald like me, she had a small patch of hair on her mound which glistened with her juices. Zach watched us both fuck ourselves, he himself on the verge of cumming. I stopped what I was doing and crawled over to him.

"Cum on my tits, baby." I whispered. Almost instantly, Zach groaned and shot his load onto my creamy breasts. Suddenly, I felt hands grip my ass and a soft, hesitant tongue began to lick the juices from the inside of my thighs. "Ugh, Lilly honey your tongue feels so good." I moaned. She giggled and moved to my pussy and began eating me out, her tongue circling my clit and then plunging into my tight vagina. I screamed at how good it felt, my legs shaking. Zach was already hard again, his huge cock inches from my face and boobs as he rubbed it.

"You two are so fucking hot." He groaned.

I giggled. "My turn." I took his cock into my hands and began to jerk him off. Gently, I licked the head of his cock and he groaned, leaning back on the bed as I took the head into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down on his cock as I moaned, causing him to groan as well. After he came again, deep in my throat, I left him to his own devices, pushing Lilly to the ground and climbing on top of her in the classic 69 position. I began eating her out, punishing her for almost bringing me to a climax, as she did for me. I rolled her clit around with my tongue and she gasped. It didn't take long before she came, causing me to orgasm as well. But I wasn't finished with her yet. I turned around on her, hooking our legs around each other's, and began grinding my dripping wet pussy against hers. Zach came over and stood beside me so I took his cock in my mouth again as I rode Lilly's clit.

Once Lilly came again, I got on my hands and knees, taking Zach's cock out of my mouth and told him to fuck me. And boy, did he fuck me. I was screaming and bucking against him as he plowed into me with his huge cock, and then he lied down on his back, so I was riding him cowgirl-style. I grinded my clit against him as I took him all the way in on the down strokes as Lilly sat on his face, facing me. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue rolling around with mine as we fondled each other's breasts. All three of us came at the same time and collapsed down on each other.

That was how our parents found us in the morning, Lilly and I on either side of Zach, all completely naked, sleeping like babies. Needless to say, more action was to follow...