A Horny Night in Stars Hollow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kock12345
kock12345
17 Followers

"You ready for this slut," Tristan asked quietly. When all she could do was nod, due to all the energy she was using to hold back her climax, Tristan knew it was time. He began a slow climb as he pumped in and out of her snatch, gradually getting faster and faster. "That's right slut, take my big cock. I love your tight snatch, and you wanna know why, because it's mine!" he yelled as he continued to pick up speed. She just kept on moaning as she was slammed forward with each thrust. As he grew to the climax of his thrusts, Tristan was ready to reward his slave for all her hard work. Right as he slammed into her the hardest yet he yelled, "CUM FOR ME SLAVE!!"

Hearing these words, Rory let go of her restraints and let her climax flow. It hit her harder than a ton of bricks. The first wave almost knocked her out, with the second only receding a little. The third one hit her just as hard as the first and the rest of them became indistinguishable as they came faster and faster, harder and harder. She moaned and rocked back and forth with sheer pleasure as Tristan kept on fucking her. She wanted to cry out, but the sound was just not coming. It was stuck in her throat from the intense orgasm As her own orgasm subsided Tristan yelled a warning of his cumming. He instantly pulled out and roughly turned her over. He stroked his cock for about a second before it started jettisoning his cum onto her breasts and face, marking her forever with his sperm and scent. He first aimed for her breasts, covering them thickly before aiming for her face, covering her cheeks and shooting some into her open mouth. Finally, when he had finished, he lay down next to her and whispered in her ear "Now that's just the beginning slave."

She moaned and responded, "I can't wait for the rest master." Seductively, and with complete lust, she wiped her finger over her cum laden breasts and fed herself his cum.

kock12345
kock12345
17 Followers
12