A Horny T-Girl Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

Brooke had the hint of a smile on her face as she asked, "He, he really likes me?"

"Mmhmm," I told her with a broad grin. "That's putting it mildly."

"He did seem pretty mature. I think he had a lot of fight in him, too. I like that. And... and I'd wager he could really please a woman. I know he's like your stepbrother, but don't you think?" she looked at me hopefully.

I embraced my friend, telling her sweetly, "I think he's a great catch."

***

The fact that everyone seemed to be finding the people that made them happy but me started to take its toll on me on the way home. I was on the outside looking in, literally. Brooke and Brandon. Carmen and Lilly. Tiffany and... Tiffany's hand. sigh

I wasn't paying as much attention to the road as I should have been. Suddenly there was a guy crossing the street in front of me; I slammed my foot on the brake and heard the tires screech. He was no more than a few feet from my front bumper when the car finally stopped.

I flung my car door open and got out. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Are you alright?" I called out to him.

I only caught the tail end of what he muttered, "I'm really sorry. I shoulda seen where I was going," he said.

He was pretty shaken up. I couldn't even get him to look at me. My eyes took stock of him. He was actually pretty adorable. Short dark blonde hair, slim frame and a young, boyish face.

Get yourself together, Tiff! I told myself. My plate had enough on it without adding manslaughter!

I walked in front of my car, getting a closer look at him. His eyes flickered up as I did. I lifted my sunglasses into my hair and greeted his eyes with mine. "As long as you're alright. I can't believe I almost hit you. Sure you're alright?" I smiled at him nervously.

"Yeah. I'm sorry--my fault."

Another car drove up behind mine. I nodded toward him and then turned around, my hips swaying back and forth as I returned to my car. I got back in the vehicle and then popped open the passenger door. "Get in," I told him confidently.

After a moment, he scurried over and got in. He couldn't seem to get the door closed. I reached over, my cleavage brushing past him, and shut it. I sat back in the driver's seat and realized his eyes had followed me back there. They were fixed on my breasts. Looking in my mirror, I did look damn good. Healthy, long hair, full lips, and a tight t-shirt showing off my pert breasts. Yeah, why shouldn't he look?

I started the car and he pointed out the next turn to his house. I drove right past it.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"There's this abandoned building a few blocks away I take guys to have my way with them," I told him nonchalantly, my eyes faced forward on the road. "I don't mind telling you this now since you couldn't close the door earlier. I'm betting you can't open it either. You're my prisoner and you're just gonna have to deal with it." We hit a pothole and a little smirk crept over my lips.

He squirmed in his seat. I glanced over and saw his cheeks were flush--a fact which made him all the more adorable. "That was vulgar of me. I'm Tiffany and I didn't mean that," I giggled.

"I'm Ethan," he said, ogling my breasts again. I caught him in the act and his face turned a deeper shade of red.

"I know the street you live on, so we're taking the long way, which gives me another chance to apologize. I nearly flattened you."

"It was my fault really. I should have.. umm... looked at who was coming. I'm sorry."

"Ethan, I'm the one who nearly turned you into a pancake and you're the one apologizing!" I laughed, but I think he took it as a bit of an insult, sinking lower in the seat.

"How come you got in? Do you always do what you're told, Ethan?"

"This one is me," he pointed toward a house. I stopped, pulling out my phone and typing in his address. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"You're cute so I wanted to save your address." I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Thank you for driving me home." He lingered in his seat like he would have had asked for my number if he had a little more courage.

"Wait," I told him as he fumbled with the door. "Want to come to my house? I live with my parents but they're out of town. Sound cool?"

"But I just met you. I mean we haven't known each other--"

"So what?" I put my hand on his knee; his skinny legs were trembling. "This is a one-time, like right now offer. Those don't come along too often. Be spontaneous or forget this. I think based on the way you were staring at me the entire ride here--you don't want to forget this."

"I want to go with you."

We talked some on the way home. I learned he went to a nearby college, but mostly I just got the impression that he was extremely shy; okay, I knew that already. I found it endearing. Here was this cute little guy and he could barely talk.

We arrived at my house and I saw Brooke's car in the driveway. "My gosh, Brandon works fast," I mumbled out loud.

"What?"

"Err... my brother. He's home and he's got a girl with him. Don't worry about it, cutie pie. They won't bother us." I got out of the car and opened his door for him. Fumbling for the house key, we got up to the door. "My room is just down the hall." I opened the door.

Muffled noises were coming from my brother's room; which happened to be right next to mine. Ethan seemed to get even more nervous as we neared my room. The poor boy looked ready to faint. I wrapped my arm around him, steadying his shaky legs. He sure did feel nice against me.

I sat him down on my bed and that's when we heard it. "Fuck me Brooke!" Brandon screamed from the next room. We heard the unmistakable sound of a squeaking bed; that's when I started to turn a little red in the face myself.

I put some music on, but we could still hear them in the background, "Yeah! Fucking take it. Take my dick, you little bitch!"

Sitting down on the bed next to Ethan, I said, "Okay, this is a little awkward."

"It's, ummm... it's fine," he responded. Ethan looked up at me and then back at my carpet.

"I think you'd have to be made of candy if you were any sweeter," I caressed his cheek with my hand. Ethan looked up at me again, his big sparkling eyes and soft lips calling me closer. I pressed my lips on his and kissed him. He was a little jumpy at first, but with the wet push of my tongue into his mouth, he started to relax. My hand slowly ran up his chest and I felt his frantic heartbeat. After that, my hand slipped lower. It landed on his crotch. Just as I was curling my fingers around his shaft--he jumped back.

"Ahhh... ahh... oh wow," he said, licking his lips.

"What's wrong?" I pulled my hand away and gave him space. My cock was making a large tent in my skirt.

"I think we're kinda moving a bit fast. I, I'm not comfortable with--"

"With me feeling your dick? But don't you think I'm pretty?" I said, baiting him a bit.

"Oh, yes! I do!" he sputtered. "It's just... I don't know if I can satisfy... you know, a girl. I'm not very, umm big."

"Ethan, cutie pie... that's the last thing I care about. Honest. Besides, can I let you in on a little secret?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed him tenderly, then took his hand and laid it on the bulge in my skirt. "I've got something which can satisfy us both."

His eyes bugged out as he touched me. Ethan jerked his hand away and told me in a high-pitched wail, "You, you have one!"

"You've come upon another decision," I told him warmly, "you can leave now if my cock is a deal-breaker. I'd like you to stay but you're not my prisoner. What do you want to do, Ethan?"

"I, well, I--"

"Fuck me! I love that dick. Fuck me! Fuck me!" my brother cried from the next room.

I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing. Ethan smiled. I decided to make the gamble, placing my hand in his lap once again and squeezing his erection. My lips found his and he kissed back, his hot tongue sliding against mine.

My hands fumbled with his pants. "Mmm.. I'm gonna make you feel so good. Just get ready, cutie pie. Now you're mine!" I slipped off the bed while pulling his pants down. I kissed his skinny legs; they were hairless except for a few scattered light blonde hairs. I pulled his boxers down right afterwards. Embarrassment registered on his face. He was on the small side, but it looked bigger on his slim body. I winked at him, then sunk my mouth over his beautiful knob.

"Oh! Tiffannny.... ahhh ooh," he whimpered.

I took his entire length into my mouth, stopping only when my nose hit his pubes and pressed into the little pad of skin there. The smooth head of his cock massaged the back of my mouth. I opened my lips and bathed him in my hot breath, then closed them tightly around his base again. My tongue twisted and curled over his shaft. I felt Ethan start to buck his little butt off the bed, pressing his cock just a little further into my mouth.

His dick was so wonderfully warm, and incredibly hard. My mouth started to bob on it. His hands tugged and played with my hair. I opened my eyes for the first time and looked up at him, continuing the suction on his cock all the while. He looked down at me gratefully, the pleasure he was experiencing evident on every corner of his face. I hummed around his dick; my tongue caressing him.

"This... feels so good! This has never happened to me before... never!" he struggled to get out each word.

I smiled around his cock. There was no doubt in my mind that he'd be cumming soon. Reluctantly, I lifted my head and left only his tip between my lips. Ethan gasped as I really picked up my sucking power. My tongue flicked and swirled around the head of his dick. Just when he'd gotten used to that, I started to tickle and massage his corona with my tongue.

"I think I'm gonna... gonna--Oh Tiffany!"

I swallowed every inch of his cock and sucked as hard as I could on it. My tongue ran laps around his shaft, literally milking him into my mouth. Then just like he bucked forward and came. I swallowed some and let the remainder rest on my tongue. I knew just how sensitive his cock was at that moment so I ever so gently continued to suck on him. His cock began to shrink. After a while, I let his dick slip from my lips, kissed his tip, and then swallowed what was left on my tongue, smiling up at him the entire time.

"You taste good," I giggled.

"That was... thank you. Thank you," he giggled too, his eyes lighting up.

"Let me get another taste," I told him. I lifted his legs onto my shoulders and flipped him up on the bed. This gave me a view of his cute little pink hole for the first time. I nearly swooned, his sweet treasure staring me right in the face. I licked his tight, hairless bottom. Then, spreading his smooth cheeks with my face, I touched his dot with my tongue. He gasped, his hole wincing at first touch.

After that I dove in. At first I kissed him there, then circled his hole with my tongue. I feel him sharply intake breath. I couldn't tell if all the moaning I heard was coming from us or from next door. I loved the way his warm cheeks squeezed my face; the way his sweet hole tensed at every touch. My cock ached so bad as I slammed it against the bed. I was digging my face deeper into the crack of his vulnerable, boyish bottom.

"Gonna blow... fuck yeah, you dirty little bitch! Milk me dry!" we heard from the other room.

I wanted Ethan so bad. These feelings couldn't be held in any longer. My big girly cock couldn't be held back. I needed to be inside him. "Let me fuck you. Baby, I'll make us feel so good." I didn't wait for an answer, kissing up his scrotum, his stomach, and then pulling his shirt all the way off. Ethan helped get my shirt off. I let him bury his face in my tits while I worked my skirt off.

"Be gentle," he moaned, his voice reverberating through my tits. I kissed the top of his head, then spit in my hand and covered my cock with it. I had lube somewhere--somewhere wasn't good enough--I couldn't wait that long. The head of my cock slid between his cheeks and I found his opening there. Ethan released my tits and looked up at me. We looked at each other as I entered him. He was so sweet, so warm, so wonderful. I humped into him, my tip gently pushing through his sphincter. Ethan gasped and I covered his lips with mine.

My hips pressed forward, depositing the inches of my girly cock into his incredible tightness. His tender walls pulsed around my cock. I could see pain in his eyes, but we trudged on, until finally I bottomed out inside him. Ethan exhaled; I stayed buried inside him--basking in his warmth. His soft, spongy walls clutched my hard piece of meat. It was a damn good thing I'd cum earlier because just entering him probably would have caused my orgasm otherwise.

"Gentle. Gentle please," he whispered.

I slowly withdrew my womanhood, feeling his hole cling to me every step of the way. Once I'd pulled about halfway out, I pressed back inside him. Ethan groaned and I kissed him. I kissed his chin next and then his chest. With his calves hanging over my shoulders and my cock sliding into him at a slow-moving pace, I started to suck on his nipples.

"Oooh, Tiffany. Go easy. You're so big," he murmured.

I couldn't stay at this slow pace forever. This was wonderful but I needed relief. I needed to fuck, and hard. Beginning to thrust faster into him, he began to object, but I shoved my tongue in his mouth before he could get it out. He wrapped his arms around me and groaned into my mouth as my cock filled his tiny body.

My hips snapped into his backside harder. "I can't hold back. It feels too good inside you." I drove my cock into him as deep as possible on each thrust. We were really working up a sweat here. Moaning, I told him, "Suck my tits, baby," and his sweet lips started to nurse on my nipples.

"Atta girl, Tiff!"

"Jeez sis!"

We heard voices from the doorway. Brooke and Brandon were peeking in on us! Ethan's sweet inner walls immediately seized up. His insides clung so tight. We both sunk deeper into the bed, but I didn't miss a single thrust into his little bottom. They were barely dressed, and Brooke openly groped my brother with her big boner bobbing in front of her.

For reasons I couldn't explain, I started fucking Ethan even harder with the added audience. Brooke and Brandon couldn't contain their cheers. I knew I'd have to make their intrusion up to Ethan later. But when my eyes returned to him, his face told me just how turned on he was. The very next thing he did was throw his arms around my neck, bury his face into me and grind his ass back against my cock. Ethan took every thrust like a champ, moaning into my ear for more.

"I'm gonna fuck you like that. Screw you proper," Brooke told my brother. I heard lips smacking and wondered if they were about to do it in my doorway, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Ethan as he held on to me for dear life.

"Oh, sweet cutie pie," I struggled to find the words. "Tiffy needs to cum. She needs to cum real bad." My balls slapped against his upturned ass; I could feel the cum boiling in them. It was all too much. Ethan's vulnerable asshole clung so tightly to my shaft that I felt like I could barely move--this motivated to plow even harder--even deeper into him.

I came so hard in his ass. It was like no orgasm I'd ever had in my life. It struck and the room went dark. The only thing in the world that I believed existed was Ethan and I. My cock jumped, it throbbed powerfully inside him as I started to blow. Thick spurts of warm ejaculate blasted from my cock, coating his insides with my essence.

More and more cum boiled up my shaft and doused Ethan's tiny hole. My eyes were shut so tightly that I nearly began to cry. The more cum that blew from my balls, the more pleasure I felt. I shivered, all my feelings and all the relief reaching a crescendo of pleasure. My body collapsed on top of Ethan's as we panted for breath. My balls were finally drained.

We both became aware for the first time that Brooke and Brandon were screwing on the carpet a few feet from us. Brooke was absolutely ravaging my stepbrother and neither of them could get enough. It dawned on me then just how well things had worked out. I wondered what my parents would think of the slightly unconventional, utterly perfect relationships Brandon and I had begun while they were gone.

Those thoughts disappeared as Ethan and I gazed into one another's eyes. We regained our strength and he asked earnestly, his voice all but gone, "You don't want me to leave, do you?"

"What? No!" I kissed his lips again and again.

"Well... you said this was a one-time offer. I don't want it to end is all..." I could feel his muscles begin to massage my still lodged inside him cock back to life.

"And you took me up on the offer. You couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to. You're my prisoner, cutie pie. You might as well get used to it." I smiled down at him. My hips starting to move, I ground my dick gently inside his sweet ass.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers
12