A Horrible Moment in Time

Story Info
Be careful who you go after.
6.8k words
4.2
65.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Warning: This story is a dark tale. It was a challenge for me, but I enjoyed writing it. Please read and enjoy. I would love to see what you think about this tale. So please comment and vote.

This story could fit under multiple categories, so I tried to pick the one that fit best.

I want to thank my friend JR for helping me develop this story. JR, this one is for you.

*

Henry Baker wanted a drink of water. His truck broken down and he had to walk and find help. He saw an old cabin and walked to it. Hot, tired, and angry, he banged on the door. A young girl opened the door.

"Evening sir, what cha want?" she asked.

"Lil' girl my truck quit up the road, is your daddy home?" he asked.

"Naw, he went to check the corn. Momma's here." She answered then she turned and ran off calling her momma.

Henry couldn't help but notice her tasty looking body and felt his body stir. The girl was young,at least twenty-five years younger than him. At forty-eight, he only messed with women that understood what he wanted.

This girl was young, but she looked willing. She was not much to look at with stringy yellow hair and a nose that was too big for her face. She had a wide ass and he could smell her feminine musk as she walked away.

Henry was not a gentle man , big, thick and husky. He was balding and had lost most of his teeth. He like rough sex and he didn't do real young girls, but little Miss, was causing his cock to stir. He could tell she was in heat, and wished he'd get a chance to fuck her.

An older woman, who could have been her sister walked in, "Nookie will be back soon. Have a seat." She ordered.

"Evenin' Ma'am I'm Henry Baker. Thank you for helping me but can I get a glass of water. I've had a long walk in this heat." Henry explained, hoping to get another glimpse of the girl.

"Maggie Sue, bring Mr. Henry here a glass of water, then finish your chores." Her mother exclaimed.

"Yes Ma'am," the young beauty yelled.

Maggie Sue had just turned eighteen and she'd already been fucked by their elderly neighbor, but it was not satisfying.. He was her first and only fuck so far, but he didn't get to hard. Henry looked like he had a nice package and Maggie Sue wanted him and needed a dick and Mr. Henry had one. She'd take him his water and when Momma got busy, she'd get him to fuck her.

As soon as she had a chance, Maggie Sue caught Mr. Henry alone.

She sat on a chair across from where he sat on the sofa. He was watching the news so at first he didn't look at her. Henry knew the exact moment that tempting vixen walked back in. Her hot feminine scent fillled the air.

She sat across from him wearing a short skirt and small top. Henry wanted to peak at her panties, but he had to be careful. He looked at her and she caught him. Damn it! he thought.

The next time he looked, she pulled her skirt up and he got a short look at some pale blond hair.

He looked away. He looked again, her entire pussy was uncovered and his dick was rock hard.

He was mesmerized as he watched the young lady masturbate.

"I can help you with that Mister." The young girl said drawing his attention from het hot snatch and back to her face.

Uncomfortable in more ways than one, Henry asked. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," she answered slowly fingering her wet slit.

Slowly Henry pulled out his cock, "Get that hot pussy over here."

Now seeing the size of his monster cock, Maggie Sue was both excited and a little afraid. She was so horny that she threw caution to the wind. Licking her lips, she rushed over to him before her mamma came back in the room.

"Girl and open your legs wide as you can." Henry hissed as he stroked his burgeoning member.

Maggie spread her legs and using her fingers, she pulled her wet horny pussy lips open revealing the hot pink hole that was covered in her filmy pussy juices.

Staring at her wet horny pussy lips opened wide, Henry took hold of his eight inches long, three inches thick monster cock.

"Come on, sit in my lap. Turn around. You gonna ride my cock." Henry ordered. "Be quiet, now. We don't want your Momma walking in here.

Maggie Sue turned to sit on the head of Mr. Henry's thick member.

Henry reached around and grabbed her hot young snatch. The girl was hot and wet. The blond hairs that covered her mound were sticky and matted to her skin from her pussy juice. Henry rubbed her pussy causing her to grind her hotbox into his amorous fingers.

Then, she slowly began to lower her hot little pussy onto his thick rod. Maggie moaned as his thick head breached her barrier, and he felt huge. She wondered if he would fit inside ofr her. She had only fucked one other mand and he was less than a third of Henry's size. Henry was splitting her open.

Pushing slowly into her very wet tight fuck hole, stopping with half of his enormous still not inside her as yet, Henry whispered as he grabbed her breast "You ain't gone never forget this big dick. Huh! girl. I'm gone tear your pussy up." He started fucking all eight inches of his dick deep inside her tight pussy.

Knowing she had to be as quiet as possible, Maggie Sue moaned, "Fuck me, fuck my horny hole. Your big dick feels so good. Make this pussy scream."

Henry loved how tight her small pussy felt engulfing his big prick, and hearing her talk dirty set him off. Henry's big balls were full of cum and he was banging her for all he was worth. Maggie was a bit vocal, so Henry covered her mouth with one hand as he reached between her legs to ravage her clit with his other.

Maggie Sue had never fucked anyone so hard so she grabbed onto the sides of the chair and held on for dear life. "Shit girl, Henry whispered. "This is the best pussy. You're so fucking tight."

"Uuuuugggggg" Maggie Sue moaned, shaking as she felt a fire building deep inside. "I feel, I feel.... Eeeeeeeeeeeee!" She squealed as her small cunt milked his big cock for every drop of spunk it could get. She was pulling this big man with her small arms but not moving him an inch. Henry lost it when her tight channel gripped him and he filled her with his spunk. Henry growled in her ear, "Take it all you slut."

Maggie Sue convulsed in his lap as her voracious pussy and his hungry cock fed off of each other. Soon, they could hear her mamma coming back as Henry's huge cock was still shooting copious amounts of spunk deep inside.

Just before her mother walked through the door, Maggie stuffed her panties inside her cum filled fuck hole to stop Henry's thick cum from running out of her. m

Maggie heard her Daddy's car drive up, so she quickly pulled off of Henry's dick and rushed out. Henry hurriedly tucked his cock back in his pants with part of it still sticking out. Maggie Sue had rushed out of the room and hid outside by the house.

Momma walked in to the room, and she could smell the sex in the air. She looked at Henry. He realized, she knew what he'd done so he just nodded and did not try to explain.

The door open and three guys walked in.

"Nookie, this here is Mr. Henry. His truck quit on him." She explained.

Henry faced Nookie and extended his hand. Nookie refused to shake it and glared at him. He too could smell the remnants of sex in the air.

"Let's get your truck started so you can leave." Nookie grumbled.

"Thank you, sir. I owe you a great debt for this." Henry said.

Nookie looked at the older man and growled, "From the smells in my living room, you owe me for more than this."

Henry didn't answer, just nodded. Soon they had his truck started and he was on his way. Smiling as he thought about the sexy young woman that he'd enjoyed that evening.

Dad and her brothers helped Henry get his car started and sent him on his way.

Maggie Sue thought about Henry's dick long after he left.

Momma noticed Maggie Sue missed her monthly.

"Maggie Sue" Momma said as she confronted her one evening. "You done got yourself knocked up. Who did it? Who you done been with girl?" she demanded.

"Momma, I ain't been with nobody." Maggie Sue lied. She knew she was in big trouble.

Daddy heard the arguing and walked in demanding to know what was going on. "I know who it was, Henry Baker. He smelt like he'd been fucking when I took him to his truck. Girl, you better tell the truth. Did you fuck Henry? Did you disrespect my house and fuck a man in it?" Daddy demanded, eyes blazing.

Terrified and crying, Maggie Sue nodded.

"Get over here you slut. I'm taking you to him." Daddy demanded.

Momma stood silently and said nothing. She knew Maggie Sue had been fucking. She saw her fuck Henry that day. They were trying to be quiet, but Maggie was a little to vocal. She saw her young daughter being fucked by the much older man and the sight made her cream her own panties but she knew her husband would be furious so she kept quiet.

Her only hope was that Henry was a good man and would treat Maggie Sue decently. Hopefully, he didn't beat her. With tears rolling down her cheeks, she helped her daughter gather her clothes as she was forced from their home for the last time.

Henry was forty-eight when eighteen year old Maggie Sue met him. As a complete submissive, she did anything and everything her much older husband commanded of her. However, she hated when he would bring in other people which was what Henry wanted to do.

She'd been living with him two weeks, the first time he brought a girl home.

"Maggie Sue, this here is Donna, Joe's daughter. She's gonna join us tonight. Now I don't want no lip from you." Maggie Sue shuttered at the thought.

She stood by frozen in shock as she watched her husband fuck the other woman. Then Henry ordered her to undress and join the girl on the bed. She couldn't do it. So she fled the room. That was the last night she refused him.

Henry had to punish her disobedience, so he tied her to the wall in the tack room after he'd stripped her bare.

"I gave you and order and you refused me. Maggie Sue, you don't get to refuse me." Henry hissed.

He felt like a fool for being trapped into a marriage, and found that each day he liked this girl less and less. They'd been married for months when he realized she wasn't pregnant anymore. The bitch killed his kid somehow.

She lied, and since she lied, he'd make her pay. So he started humiliating her. At first Henry was afraid her folks might say something, but he soon learned they didn't like their slutty daughter either.

Maggie Sue tried to run back to her parents home one day when her Daddy told her how he really felt. Momma stood and said nothing. He then put her in his truck and drove her back to Henry. He told Henry that his whore was not welcomed in his home. Maggie Sue died on the inside, she knew now that she had no one.

Last night, he wanted her to eat Donna out. He wanted to see her ugly face buried in the other girl's wet cum filled pussy, but she had the nerve to refuse. After today, she would not refuse him anything else.

Her disobedience earned her a spanking of fifty strikes and she had to count. Then he left her tied from the ceiling in the old shed. There she hang throughout the heat of the day.

Three months later, Maggie Sue was laying in the bed at her "husbands" house. He didn't really marry her, just gave her the title. Last night he was extremely rough, and she was afraid he'd hurt the baby.

She was feeling bad, cramping, and rubbing the slight swell in her belly.

Henry hated laziness. "Maggie Sue get your ass outta that bed and clean this house." He yelled.

Although she was hurting, he frightened her even more. She crawled from the bed and tried to clean. The pain in her abdomen was so harsh, she collapsed then she saw the blood.

She knew her baby had died. The swell in her stomach was gone. He'd be angry if she made a mess on his floor, so she cleaned up the blood and evidence that her child once existed.

Maggie Sue thought about running, but where could she go. Her daddy forbid her to return to his house and she had no one else to go to. So she accepted her fate. She was the common law wife of Henry Baker.

Maggie endured Henry's abuse for over ten years. Then one day brought a boy named Jimmy to Henry's home. Jimmy seemed nice and Maggie wanted to warn him. She wanted to tell the boy to run, but she knew he too had nowhere else to go. So she would help him, but Henry could not know.

Jimmy was a not a virgin. He had had been used by several women and men. He loved having sex. He loves the feel of a hot warm and wet pussy pressed against him. It didn't matter where, his hand, thigh, face, stomach, or cock. He especially liked a hot pussy engulfing his huge THICK prick.

Jimmy was blessed, not in the looks department, but he had a nice package.

He was short, around five feet six inches tall, stocky, with muscular arms and legs. He was not attractive. He had a big head with a huge nose and big ears. His hair was thinning in the top and hang limply on his head. What he missed out in height was made up for in the massive ten inches long and three inches in diameter size of his package.

Jimmy was an orphan. He lost his mother in when a series of storms hit years earlier. When he turned seventeen, he moved to the Baker's farm as a farm worker. The Baker's gave him room and board. Plus they gave him a small allowance for his personal expenses.

Farmer Baker was one tough old goat, who suffered fools lightly. When he took Jimmy in, he realized the boy was a bit slow, and decided to try and help the kid. Jimmy worked the farm for two years. He was up at the crack of dawn and the last one to retire in his room in the back of the barn.

Jimmy was nineteen now and Maggie Sue had looked out for him for over two years. Maggie had been married to her husband for over ten years. Now at the age of twenty-eight, she'd almost given up on living but Jimmy gave her a reason to hold on.

When Henry showed up with Jimmy Pete, Maggie Sue found a kindred spirit in the young boy. He was half starved and rarely spoke. He watched Maggie Sue like a hawk because although she didn't talk to him, she made sure he had the things he needed.

Mr. Baker didn't really talk to her just yell at her and push her around. For two years Jimmy watched the man who'd saved his life mistreat his woman.

"Mr. Baker" he asked. "Why do you treat the Missus so mean?"

Henry frowned, "Mind your own business boy. Don't worry about that slut. She got what she wanted." Then he stormed off.

Jimmy watched Maggie Sue. She was so pretty to him and she was nice.

One day Henry caught him watching her and he got an idea. He needed a boy to leave his farm too. He found out eight years ago that he was shooting blanks but his slut of a wife didn't know that yet. Jimmy Pete could fuck the slut and knock her up, and he'd raise it as his. No one would be the wiser.

That night he invited Jimmy over for dinner. Maggie Sue placed their food in front of them and started to leave when Henry grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Listen girl, don't think about refusing me tonight." He growled.

Maggie Sue shivered. He either wanted to have rough sex with her, or he was bringing someone else into their bed.

Closing her eyes and swallowing, Maggie Sue hated sex with her husband. He forced her to suck him, then lick him clean. He would degrade her in front of others. He treated her worse than he treated the animals that were on his farm. He was a disgusting and embarrassing pig of a man, but she had nowhere else to go. Her parents had died and he was all she had.

However, her feelings for Jimmy grew stronger and she loved how he tried doing things to please her, just to see her smile. Her beautiful face would set his heart a flutter so he'd pick flowers for her or try and make her gifts. Even though he knew it was pointless, he hoped she had special feelings for him.

Jimmy had been used sexually for years, so he knew how to fuck. But with Maggie, it was more. He wanted to be with her, but he wanted to show her how he felt. He often wondered what a real woman would feel like, but he's never imagined he'd get a chance to be with someone, as beautiful as Maggie Sue but he could dream. At night laying in his bed, he'd imagine, that both he and Maggie would one day be man and wife."

Maggie Sue served dinner and they all ate in silence. When they finished eating, Jimmy stood to leave, but Henry stopped him. "Boy I see you looking at this slut. Well, tonight she's all yours." Henry cackled.

Maggie Sue visibly cringed and Jimmy thought She don't want to be with me. feeling his heart break.

"Go into the bedroom and get naked Maggie Sue. Jimmy 'll be in shortly." Henry commanded. Jim thought he had died and gone to heaven hearing those words .

Maggie Sue looked at Jimmy. sitting their staring at her, panting softly. She knew he was excited at the thought of fucking her as she was at the thought of being with him. Maggie saw him taking a pee one day seeing the size of his cock was enormous both long and thick. She wondered would she be able to take him.

Henry grabbed her arm, "Get yo' ass in the bedroom and get naked now, slut." He commanded again.

Crying softly, Maggie complied with her husband's wishes. Soon Jimmy and Henry followed her into the bedroom. Maggie sat on the bed wearing nothing, her thin blonde hair hung limply around her shoulders, her breast sagged slightly, and she was incredibly thin.

"Go on boy, go kiss her." Henry demanded.

Jimmy rushed over to her and sat beside her on the bed. "Go on, kiss her." Henry demanded as he now stroked his stiff cock.

Jimmy kissed Maggie Sue on the cheek and she didn't respond at first. "Maggie Sue, you know what I want." Henry growled at his young wife. "You need a reminder, and this time Jimmy'll watch." He added.

Maggie Sue then kissed Jimmy and he slowly wrapped his arms around the older woman in response.

She felt safe, secure. Jimmy's arms her kisses were so sweet and gentle. "Baby undress." she whispered, and Jimmy stood and removed his clothing. Maggie licked her lips when she saw the ten inch long three inch thick tool Jimmy was packing.

Jimmy didn't know what to do, so Maggie Sue took the lead. The two lovers became so engrossed in each other they forgot all about her husband who was busy stroking his cock as he watched the show in front of him.

Maggie pushed Jimmy back on the bed and straddled him. Placing his thick cockhead at her opening, she sank down on him. He was so large that she was not able to take all of him in.

Henry wanted all of that giant cock in her pussy so he walked up behind her placed his hands on her shoulders and shoved her down on Jimmy's cock. This cause both her and Jimmy serious pain.

Henry's actions force the head of his cock to enter her cervix and she could not move.

"Miss Maggie," Jimmy whispered, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Can you rise up? It might come out some." Slowly Maggie moved and her cervix released his cockhead.

"Stop crying bitch and ride his big cock." Henry demanded.

So afraid of her husband, that's exactly what Maggie Sue did. Jimmy loved the feel of her hot cock gripping his pole. He hadn't been inside a woman in a long time so he was ready to cum after a few strokes.

Grasping her hips, Jimmy slammed back into her causing her to cry out in pain and he emptied his balls deep inside of her womb.

When Jimmy finished cumming, Henry ordered her to lick him clean. She climbed off and licked a combination of her blood and his cum from his shaft. Henry then ordered her to clean him.

So Maggie Sue sucked her husband's dick until he came once again and then licked him clean.

"Bitch, go clean yourself up. You're bleeding on the floor. When you finish, clean this mess up." Then he looked at Jimmy. "Boy you sure can fuck. You can have her anytime you want, alright."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12