A Hot Day at the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers

Daddy had almost forgotten how hot it was to jack a big, frothy load of spunk from another man's cock, especially when it was a big, juicy, beautifully formed cock like Ricky's. Ricky's thick, tangy goo went gushing everywhere. Thick globs were landing all over Daddy and Baby Girl both at the same time while Ricky grunted and gasped for air through a long, hard climax.

Ricky whimpered and spurted one more thick gusher of spunk when Daddy yanked his finger out of his ass. Baby Girl's eyes were burning as she watched everything her father was doing, right down to the firm grip of his hand as he wrung the last dribbles of cream out of Ricky's cock.

"Oh, Daddy," Baby Girl gasped. "You've got Ricky's cum all over you."

Daddy snickered devilishly. "Almost as much as you, my darling little cum slut," he said. Then he kissed his naked, cum spattered daughter like he'd never kissed anyone in his life. It felt like his love for her couldn't possibly all fit inside him. He scooped her firm, perky tits into his hands and felt the slippery gobs of cream from Ricky's orgasm all over her skin and decided he couldn't resist. He lowered his head and started licking Ricky's cum off her tits, sucking each of her creamy nipples deeply into his mouth, only letting them go with a loud smack after sucking up the gooey cum Ricky had covered her with.

Baby Girl was speechless as Daddy sucked and licked Ricky's cum off her silky young body. Then he raised his head and kissed her again, his mouth tasting of Ricky's load. While he was kissing her, Baby Girl scooped her finger in the cum dripping down Daddy's naked body and kept pushing her cum covered finger in between their mouths as they kissed.

Baby Girl and Daddy almost forgot Ricky was even there until he started whining about wanting to get out from under them.

Baby Girl finally moved off, and Ricky sat up. He and Baby Girl were both kneeling side by side, looking at Daddy with devious grins. Daddy took one of Baby Girl's nipples in one hand and one of Ricky's in the other, rolling and tweezing each one in the same way. "Daddy's very proud of both his sexy girls," he said.

"Mmmm," Baby Girl crooned as she reached to fondle her father's rising cock. "I think you're more than just proud of us, Daddy."

Ricky giggled and reached for Daddy's balls while Baby Girl kept fondling his shaft.

There was a feeling of deep understanding and air of succulent conspiracy between them. Daddy had new, deep feelings for Ricky, but of course his Baby Girl was his Baby Girl, and no one could ever take her place. He wanted to fuck them both a thousand times over, and was thinking about shoving Baby Girl back down on the blanket and stuffing his cock back in her pussy to fill her up with her Daddy's hot, spurting cum.

He could take her right here and now so easily, but he started to realize the sun would be getting low soon, and the air would take on a chill. Choices, choices, choices, Daddy thought. What could a man in his position ever do?

Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers