A Hot Day in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes I started moving my motions further down her body. Rick's cock was so hard I thought it would explode from pressure. His veins were clearly visible. Mine was as hard as steel as well. As I neared Cassia's pussy she spread her legs a bit. We both teased her by slipping a finger by her opening as we stroked her. I bent her leg up and went to work on it. Cassia started squirming and Rick held her other leg down as he rubbed the top of it. I made long, firm strokes up and down her leg. Each time I neared her opening Rick put a finger into her. Then he put two fingers in and started massaging her inside. She was about to loose it. I wondered how long I could hold out as well. Cassia was now holding and squeezing our dicks with all she had, using them as handles to hold on to. I put my fingers into her deeply and explored her inner reaches. Cassia started convulsing with multiple orgasms, screaming out over and over. We both held her legs and kept giving her pleasure until she couldn't take it anymore and clinched her body up in a massive orgasm.

I looked at Rick. His cock was bobbing up and down on it's own from the involuntary contractions. "You better be next so that thing doesn't get burned."

Rick then laid down on his back and I picked up the oil. Cassia hadn't quite recovered yet so I started in without her. She was still squirming from aftershocks.

I knelt down next to him at his hips as I had done with Cassia. I first sprayed him down with the oil. Both of our cocks were still throbbing and with him lying on his back, his cock stood up off of his chest, surging upward with each heart beat.

I started in on his shoulders and went to his closest arm. As I massaged the oil in he closed his eyes to relax. I worked my way down to his hand which was already quite oily. From where I was I couldn't reach his other arm so I leaned over his chest to get it. As I did this my cock slid lightly across his chest. Both of our cocks were within inches of each other. I took his arm and rubbed the oil into it, and then I moved to his chest.

Cassia crawled over to his other side. She saw our cocks and grabbed them both; pulling them together to make a cock sandwich she started stroking them. She had both hands wrapped around both of our throbbing cocks, massaging them together. I had to stop her before I lost it. I was on the edge. She started licking on Rick as I massaged his legs. Then she was sucking him, gently at first and then quicker. Rick was contracting his whole body and especially his ass, lifting himself off the sand. He was thrusting into her face, and grabbing the sand. She lifted her head and grabbed his cock, jerking on it as it erupted violently. His load shot up and over, past his head several feet. Subsequent eruptions landed on his face and chest. Cassia licked most of it up and rubbed the rest into him.

I had stopped massaging him and was working my own tool for the last few moments. Then I went ahead and sprayed his crotch with oil and began to rub it in. Cassia worked it into to his balls as I stroked him with the oil. His cock began to get hard again as I slowly rubbed in the oil. It was bizarre to be rubbing another guy's cock with his girl rubbing his balls. Then Cassia and Rick both turned and looked at me and said "Your turn."

Without a word, I laid down on my back awaiting my massage. Cassia took the lotion and sprayed me down. They both moved to either side of me and started in on my chest and shoulders. My cock was bouncing with each heart beat. I was mostly covered in oil already from the previous massages. Cassia started making long strokes that started at my chest and moved down my body, sometimes gliding all the way down my legs, sometimes going to the base of my cock and ending with a long slow stroke of it. Rick started doing the same thing on his side, taking turns with Cassia. I began to feel as if my entire body was being stroked like one huge penis. Their slowness was prolonging my climax, but each time one of them ended the stroke on my cock, it would slap back to my chest.

Then, Cassia moved over on top of me. She wiggled around, using her entire body to slide up and down mine. Then… we came in contact. She found my member with her sweet opening. She slid down my pole very slowly. Her inner warmth was sublime. Rick moved up above my head and once again fed Cassia his cock. It was only a few inches above my face. I grabbed her hips and slowly moved her up and down my cock. At the same time, she moved up and down Rick's hard cock. I watched it as it would slide almost complete out of her mouth, just so the tip of the head was resting on her tongue, then lift her up off me and onto him. She was licking him, swirling her head, as she swirled her hips down on me.

I had had all I could take. I bucked into her as I yelled out in ecstasy. I thrust into her over and again, unleashing a torrent of juices in both of us. She no longer had her mouth closed around Rick. He pulled back and started to grasp his shaft. I kept clenching my buttocks, squeezing out every last drop.

Cassia and I rolled over as one, where I was on top. I lifted my body from hers to separate ourselves.

"I think I may need to cool off with another swim" I said. I got up and started slowly walking to the water. My legs were a bit numb, making it difficult. When I stopped for a moment look around, I realized that we must have had an audience. Who knew for how long?

Off to the south, the stud with the huge shlong that walked by me first, had found a spot no more than 40 feet away, but up at the base of the cliffs, mostly out of sight of where we were. I could see him now though and he was definitely stroking himself this time. After everything that had just happened, the thought that someone had been watching the whole time got me going again. My cock started to rise up, lifting a little higher into the air with each heartbeat. My balls ached from all the action. I looked around further and noticed that to the North; about 100 feet up the beach were more people. It looked like two surfers and their girls. They saw me looking and waved. I waved back, and continued to the water realizing I'd have to walk past them to leave the beach. "At least they seemed friendly. They must have enjoyed the show" I thought. I jumped into the water and swam around a bit. I looked back at Rick and Cassia. It looked like they were sleeping now, exhausted and spent.

My hard-on was not going away. The water was warm, I was being watched and each wave beat against me like a vibrator. I slowly waded back to shore. I wanted to put on a good show. As my legs exited the water my cock was sticking straight out at 90 degrees. Each slow, step made it push left, then right, then left, then right. I paused for a moment when I was fully out of the water to squeegee the water from my body. I started with my head, slicking back my hair. I then slid my hands down each arm, then my chest, and finally my legs, all the while, tensing my body to accentuate my hardened cock. It was at this point I looked up to my voyeur to the south to see him bucking his buttocks and jerking in a blur. He climaxed and shot his load in front of him and then started to slow, but not stop, his stroking motions.

I looked the other way to the girls I was actually showing off for. The girls were uniting their tops and they let them fall, revealing their beautiful breasts. I watched as one guy stood up stripping out of his wet suit. The girls finished for him, peeling the suit down to his ankles where it stayed. They slid their hands back up his legs to their prize and both started working over his already stiff cock.

I started walking again up to Rick and Cassia. They were indeed asleep. I gathered my things and started heading up the beach towards the other couples. I thought about putting on my shorts but I figured it didn't matter at this point.

I gathered up my belongings, taking in one last look at the couple who happened by. Cassia laying with her legs slightly spread, shiny all over, and Rick with his spent member hanging down between his legs, spreading his family jewels to the sides. This was an image I would not soon forget.

I started walking north again. The seen with the two couples now more intense than ever. Both men were now on their backs with the girls riding them like horses. They were even keeping in time with each other!

My erection was bouncing as I walked. Seeing this was fantastic. As I walked by, I stopped to stare. I didn't figure they'd mind. Both guys were holding the hips of the girls and helping lift them up and down their cocks. Their shafts clearly visible on the up stroke, entering the girls sopping love holes. Nobody was going to last long at this rate.

I started stroking myself as I watched. I cock was beginning to ache from over use, but I couldn't leave it hard again. It was already well oiled and slipped around easily in my hand. One of the girls waved me over so I complied and she took over for me. She stroked my large cock in time with their motions. The dude she was on top of started tensing up watching her stroke me and erupted deep in here then forcefully slammed her down on him as she started to cum as well. She was squeezing me like an anaconda as she came but stopped short of finishing me off. Then she took me into her mouth and that that did it. Not as much came out this time but it still felt intense.

On up the beach I noticed a large group heading our way with surfboards so I thought it was a good time to go. All I thought of on the way home was how I should start making a habit of hanging out at this beach!

12