A Hot Day in Winter with J

Story Info
Debauchery over a long holiday weekend.
1.9k words
22.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
22 Followers

It had been a really long, stressful few months of work for both my lovely wife J and I so we decided to take advantage of a long holiday weekend at our vacation home in the Four Corners area. The 8 hour drive-normally mind numbing- actually felt good and helped us to decompress and start laughing again.

During the quieter times on the road, I would watch J napping in the passenger seat and begin to picture her beautifully curved figure naked, as well as all of the wonderfully inappropriate things I wanted to do during this much needed break. In fact, where my mind was going, there was not a single think I could think of that I wouldn't do to, for or with her.

We arrived late in the evening, exhausted from the day. After almost falling several times on the ice and snow while unloading our SUV I was finally able to get organized enough to make us martinis - which we enjoyed while unpacking. This place originally caught our eye because of the amazing view and we had just renovated it to be the perfect getaway. One specific "must have" item was a Japanese style wet room consisting of a multi-head shower as well as a very large spa tub all in a single glass enclosure.

Since at the time it was just being completed, we had not had the chance to use it much on our last visit so J wasted no time jumping at the opportunity.

"You finish unpacking. I'm going to soak in our new tub and just relax," she said.

As I was putting away the last of my clothes, J stripped down right in front of me, grabbed her martini and walked into the bathroom to fill the tub. Since I first saw her I had been in love with her long blonde hair, hourglass figure and incredible full breasts. I had explored every curve of her body with my tongue... so many times. And somehow she had become more sexy, even after almost 25 years of marriage.

But what pulled it all together was her uninhibited attitude; she was willing to try anything if it could lead to a body-shaking orgasm. And she was not shy about telling me what she wanted and how she wanted it, no matter how raunchy. We loved each other immeasurably and exploring each other's fantasies and bodies made our bond even tighter. This had been somewhat stifled while we were raising a family, but now as "empty nesters" things had returned to as they had been early on.

Knowing that it would arouse me, J purposely left the bathroom door slightly open so that I could see her get into the tub. She noticed I was watching and smiled as she laid back. J had always been an incredible tease and my cock responded to this scenario accordingly. I could tell that fun times ahead were on her mind as well. Just not tonight.

The next morning I woke up early, made my coffee and opened up Literotica.com for some sublime entertainment. About 45 minutes later, J walked out in my long button down shirt and boxers, ready for coffee. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the shirt. And her ass... Soooo delicious.

Seeing how aroused she was, she must have been having a great dream.

"I am so happy to be here and away from all of the stress" J mentioned. "I slept like a rock."

"We have nowhere to be and nothing to do, if we choose" I responded. "Let's take our time and plans can happen, or not".

We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast as well as quite a few laughs but couldn't solidify any plans for the day. After a third cup of coffee, one decision I made for certain was that I was going upstairs to take advantage of our shower. With six wall-mounted shower heads plus a large "rainforest" one on the ceiling, this thing was like walking through a carwash!

One of my favorite benefits is that it would steam up the entire room very quickly - to the point where I could hardly see a foot past the enclosure. Perfect for the many snowy days we would be spending here in the future.

I stripped down and walked in to the middle of the deluge. The water was so warm and relaxing. Thoughts started to wander back to seeing J getting into the tub last night. My cock began to harden and my right hand worked its way down to the shaft as my eyes closed. She had been the mainstay of my fantasies and I had masturbated to her more times than I could count.

While I was slowly and deliberately stroking I heard the bathroom door open. Through the fog I saw a silhouette of J removing her clothes. Our minds always seemed to be connected! She entered the shower and kissed me deeply.

"I know how we can spend at least a good part of our day," she said while grinning. And who was I to argue?

J's right hand replaced mine on my cock as she continued to kiss me. Her soft tongue drew a line down my neck and torso as she dropped to her knees- directly in front of my full erection. She began to lick me diligently, from the head, along the shaft to my balls, stopping to gently suck on them. Her mouth then moved back to the tip, opened fully and slowly took me in until her lips almost reached my torso. She then started moving her head back and forth at the same rhythm as my hand earlier.

After a couple of minutes of making me "edge" J stood up and whispered "please take me from behind". I turned her around and her hands pressed on the shower glass. With that beautiful ass, there was no way I was going to fuck her just yet. I needed to lick her. I began to run my tongue slowly along her upper back, then middle, then lower, focusing on the little dimples on her hips just above her cheeks. She spread her legs a little wider, knowing where I was going. My tongue worked its way down to her asshole. The tender rimming made her shake. J moaned and arched her back in order to purposely push into my tongue harder.

I eventually continued further and J bent over more deeply so I could lick her clit from behind, making my warm tongue flatten and then point in just the right areas. She was engorging and becoming wetter by the moment. Her moans grew louder and her body started to shudder.

"Please... fuck me now."

Not a chance. I was determined to make her cum in this position before anything else so that I could taste her.

J's breath quickened as she began to pulsate on my tongue. I gripped her arms tightly so she couldn't move and she convulsed, yelled and squirted all over my face! Wow!

Once she caught her breath, now I knew it was time.

I stood up and without using my hands for guidance, my cock found the right spot (for this interlude) and easily penetrated her deeply as I reached around to feel those beautiful breasts. I squeezed a dollop of conditioner into my hands in order to make them slippery, and I enjoyed cupping them as well as playing with her nipples. Our thrusts synchronized and became faster. I heard J's familiar heavy breathing and telltale "Oh my god!"

Her body shuddered as before.

As J's breath slowed I pulled out and she once again dropped to her knees and almost greedily put my cock in her mouth. J just loved to taste herself on me. I began thrusting once more and she started to moan, knowing what was coming. Without me seeing, she reached over and grabbed the conditioner and put some in her right hand. I began to feel her slippery fingers moving down my crack and encircling my ass. J then slowly inserted her middle finger as she continued to suck diligently. I was in ecstasy! Between her mouth and my prostate massage I finally couldn't take it any longer. She tasted my pre cum, pulled me out of her mouth and jerked me all over her waiting tongue as I almost screamed. I was so turned on that quite a few ropes of cum went all over her face and eventually dripped onto her gorgeous tits. And those green eyes looking up at me!

She smiled as I caught my breath and we continued to shower- both knowing that this was not going to be our only adventure of the day.

After getting dressed we decided to walk through town and enjoy some of the holiday sights and sounds. Love this time of year.

Upon returning in the early afternoon J suggested that we open one of our favorite bottles of wine and sit on our huge couch in our living room, which overlooked the snow capped mountains surrounding this little town. My mind had not stopped thinking about how incredibly hot this morning was in the shower; I couldn't keep my hands off of her during our trip to see the festivities.

In the middle of her third pour, J took a sip and kissed me with her mouth full... knowing all too well that her kisses have always given me a hard-on. She then slid over and straddled my lap, grabbing my hands and running them up under her sweater to her breasts. Her nipples were definitely aroused. Taking the not so subtle hint I lifted the sweater and undershirt over her head, undid her bra and began to lick and suck each. Her breaths had already begun to get louder.

J got off of my lap so that I could unbutton her pants. I then stripped down in record time and sat back on the couch. J kneeled in front of me and began licking my cock with abandon. I could tell how much she wanted it. J ran her tongue back up my torso and kissed me deeply as her hand was jerking me. She once again maneuvered so that she was straddling me and began riding in cowgirl rhythmically. Her hands were around my neck and her kisses and tongue were making it hard for me to last.

Unexpectedly, her movement stopped.

"I want you to lick me" she said, in an almost half whisper.

I slid down the couch a little and J positioned herself up above my face. She began to grind on my mouth and tongue, and I would intermittently alternate between licking and then gently sucking her clit. Her moans and breath became more pronounced and she suddenly grabbed my hair and pushed herself against my face as she quivered and kept exhaling loudly. I licked and licked, unable to control myself as well.

J then slid back down my body and turned around into a reverse cowgirl. Her ass began pumping up and down on my lap. Watching this and the sensation of her body gripping me finally brought me to the point and I arched and thrust into her, filling her with pulse after pulse of cum. I must have orgasmed for over 20 seconds.

I stayed in her and let myself become flaccid as she leaned back and kissed me. My hands gently stroked her bare torso from her breasts to her stomach. What a great day.

ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
22 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Wife Ch. 01 The first time it happened.in Loving Wives
Two Fantasies Come True My wife and I get our fantasy fulfilled.in Loving Wives
The Office Party Pt. 01 Man finds his wife is having fun with her male co-workers.in Loving Wives
More Stories