A Hot Day (It Sure Was!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers

He was a quick learner, he mauled at my tits, pulled at my nipples as he thrust his dick into my mouth, and he literally fucked my mouth! This went on for quite some time, I realised that after cumming once already they probably would have great staying power, I got them to swap positions, this time I got onto my hands and knees and got Paul to fuck me ‘doggie style’ – my favourite! He really did fuck me good – hard and very deep just as I like it! Paul emptied his load deep inside my cunt and to give David what he had asked for I sucked his spunk from his dick…all of it, I managed to swallow his cum and suck him dry before his dick slid from my mouth.

We lay back on the grass; exhausted…both boys automatically reached out and gently fondled my tits as we lay there in the hot sun. Barry lay between my legs and fingered my cunt, licking the cum that was oozing out – Christ! What a day…what a totally, fantastic day. Barry and Paul both fucked me once more that afternoon and I gave David another blow-job. I walked back to our car with cum dribbling out of my ‘well fucked’ cunt, absolutely exhausted but truly satisfied.

We returned to ‘Our Place’ the next Sunday, the boys were eagerly waiting and we spent the whole day fucking and playing around. As for what Barry and I had talked about regarding finding other couples – we placed an ad in a contact magazine, we received many replies and are hoping to get together with a couple very soon…I can’t wait!

Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers
12