A Hot Night

Story Info
She played loud music in the wee small hours of the night.
2.3k words
4.34
77.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,453 Followers

I'm a nurse. As I'm sure you can guess, that means shift work. It was the middle of summer and I'd been working the late shift. I can tell you this, two a.m. is a terrible time to be arriving home.

Day time is the hot time. The sun shines brightly, heating the earth under its healing rays, bringing sunshine into all our lives. Night is when the moon reigns supreme, casting a silvery glow over the world, letting us see mystery in the darkness. Night is also the cool time. The heat dissipates, leaving us to sleep under the moon's silvery glow.

Yeah, right. The ground had trapped all the sun's heat and was now happily radiating it back into the air. Any moisture on the ground had evaporated and was in the air, resulting in a sultry night. This doesn't mean it was night for illicit sex. It means it was a night that was stinking hot and stinking humid. A better description of the weather would be to say it was just plain stinking.

I flung open the door to my apartment, heading straight for the air conditioner, shedding clothes as I went. The air conditioner wasn't working. I couldn't believe it. The hottest, most humid night ever and the air conditioner wasn't working. The building maintenance guys were so going to get a mouthful the next day.

Swearing to myself I wandered down to my bedroom, tossed the covers off the bed and just sprawled on it in the darkness. I lay there, waiting for sleep to come. What came was sweat. I could feel it trickling down my face. The only reason I wasn't tossing and turning was that it was too hot.

I decided that maybe some music would help me sleep. I turned on my player, setting it to just play at random, then went back to tossing and turning on the bed. It occurred to me that the music might be a little loud and that I should turn it down, but what the hell. Who was going to hear it in the wee small hours of the night?

The guy who flung open my bedroom door and turned my light on, that's who.

"I knocked, but you didn't hear me over that infernal racket," he snarled at me. "Turn the fucking noise down or I'll put my foot through the player. Some of us like to sleep at night."

"Who the hell are you? How'd you get in here? What do you want? How dare you barge in here? Can't you see I'm not dressed?" I literally screamed the questions at him, incensed. How dare this bozo just burst into my bedroom and start yelling at me.

"Oh, god, she's stupid as well as inconsiderate," he said, still giving me a nasty look. "Taking your questions in order, if I can remember them all, I'm Leon Parker, from the unit next to yours. The one currently shaking to the beat of that godawful sound you have playing, thus revealing to the world your abysmal taste in music."

Oh, yes, so he was. Now that he mentioned it I recognised him. I'd always considered him to be rather a mousey little man. Now I was noticing that he wasn't so little and that he more resembled a rabid wolf than a mouse. A naked wolf, too. All he was wearing was a pair of light pyjama pants. For a supposed mouse he had a few muscles on display. He was also continuing to talk.

"I got in here through the front door, which some idiot left open. When no-one answered to my knock, probably not hearing it over the so-called music, I came in to register a mild protest.

What I want is for you to knock of the goddamned noise so I can get some sleep. I dare to barge in because it was easier and faster than calling the police to make you turn it down.

As to your final question, of course I can see you're not dressed. It's strikingly obvious. You have a better figure than I expected. If I wasn't here to get the music turned down I'd be tempted to be here to turn you on."

"Well you can just get the hell out of my apartment. Feel free to close the door behind you. I'll turn down the music when I'm good and ready. It's not that loud."

Actually, that last bit was only half right. You could probably tune out most of it with no problems. The trouble would be the base notes coming from the sub-woofer. They did carry a bit.

"You're ready now," he said in a very matter of fact way, still giving me a nasty look.

"Screw you," I replied. "You can't barge in here and tell me what to do and think I'll just say yes-sir and jump to it. Just piss off out of here. Some of us want to get some sleep."

"You're a right little bitch," he said, smiling suddenly. "Will you still be so bitchy when your bottom had been warmed?"

I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me. Before this moment he'd been regarding me as a sexless irritant, annoying in its own way but at least not dangerous. Now he was looking at me as a woman, and a naked woman at that.

I rolled over, starting to scramble to the far side of the bed, away from him. I'd no sooner started my scramble when a hand latched onto my ankle, holding me on the bed. I was on all fours facing away from him. His other hand came down on the back of my neck, stopping me from moving.

"Nice positioning," he said. "I couldn't have arranged it better if I'd tried. Now hold still."

He let go my ankle and his hand slapped against my bottom. It wasn't hard. You could almost call it a friendly slap. I felt it and jerked a little, but it didn't hurt. I did however resent him being so familiar.

I hadn't known just how familiar he was going to get. His hand slid over my bottom and rubbed down over my mound. It settled there, rubbing back and forth.

"Stop that. What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" I yelped at him.

"I told you. Warming your bottom," he replied. His hand lifted and came down with another casual slap on my bottom, again sliding across my cheek and finding my mound, which he proceeded to rub again.

"You can't do this to me," I protested angrily.

Another casual slap and some more determined rubbing of my pussy. Apparently he could do this to me. I was writhing under his touch, trying to get my pussy out of harm's way, but he just kept on feeling me.

"That is not the accepted way of spanking someone," I said bitterly, feeling another gentle slap and knowing where his hand would finish up.

"Whoever said anything about spanking?" he asked, sounding surprised, the swine. "I just said I'd warm it up, and that's what I'm doing. I can feel the heat."

His hand was cupped over my mound. Any heat he could feel was not coming from my bottom.

"All right, I'll turn the music down. Even better, I'll turn it right off." I was willing to concede anything at this stage.

So, having won his point, of course he immediately released me. I wish. I got another slap on the bottom, and that one smarted. This was followed by a slap on the pussy. I could have stood that, even though it made my lips tingle, but he left his hand where it landed and started doing things with it.

"Take your fingers out of there," I squealed. "I said I'd do it. Leave me alone."

"I'm thanking you," he said. "It's the gentlemanly thing to do."

"Just stop it," I snarled. "You're no gentleman - Oh my goodness."

I'd turned my head to glare at him. My personal opinion is that men's pyjamas should have closable flies. His, um, his thing was sticking out in a most aggressive manner. I very hurriedly looked away.

"What's wrong now?" he asked.

"Um, your, ah, you're sticking out of your pyjamas," I muttered.

There was a moment silence than a laugh.

"I see. So I am. I suppose you'd rather I put it in?"

"Of course I want it in," I snapped. "It's disgusting."

I knew, I just knew, that I'd said the wrong thing. This was emphasized when I felt him moving onto the bed behind me.

"Don't you dare," I wailed, knowing I was way too late.

His erection was pressing against me. My pussy was hot and wet from all the attention he'd been giving it. When he pressed against me, my pussy just caved in, letting him past without any resistance whatsoever. He just kept on pressing forward and my passage opened up to let him pass as though he was waving a magical key. It had been a while since I'd had a boyfriend and my passage was tight and that slowed him down not one whit. All it did was emphasize to me that he was there and I could feel him moving deep inside me.

His loins slapped against me and there was a moment of stillness and silence, except for that damned music.

His voice broke the silence.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I couldn't believe it. He was apologising? Although I wasn't sure if that counted as he still had his dick in me. It turned out that I was getting ahead of myself.

"I've been neglecting these," he said, and his hands reached around and captured my breasts.

I, of course, was instantly embarrassed. My nipples were hard, and he noticed. He didn't say anything, but he noticed. I could tell from the way he lightly pinched them.

So of course things promptly got worse. I have quite a variety of music on the playlist I had running and it was on random, and it randomly selected a slow ballad.

I heard him chuckle and then he was moving, using his cock to conduct the music. The singer sang away, mourning his lost love, and Leon thrust into me, moving at the same slow tempo. I had to respond and we just swayed together, moving almost dreamily to the music.

Why do ballads go for so long? We just moved along, the music plucking at my heart while his cock was doing dreadful things deep inside me. I wanted to scream but found myself just moaning softly, excitement burning within me, totally aroused.

Eventually the ballad tailed away, and I hope the rotten singer never finds his love. The next song came on and I groaned.

"Have a lot of these nice slow ballads?" Leon asked, not having to adjust his pace in the slightest.

Too many, was my opinion. What I wanted was a nice fast rock and roll song, something that would make Leon get a move on. The slow sweet torture continued. Leon was pushing in deep with every thrust and I could feel it with every nerve I possessed. My arousal and excitement were total, screaming at me for something more, and I was passing the message on to Leon with a touch of desperation in my voice.

"But you like this music," was his response. "It would be a shame to waste it by hurrying."

"Waste it," I wailed. "I can listen to it again another day."

Why should he listen to me? He hadn't heard anything else I had to say.

He carried on, while I gasped and moved with him, desperate for something to change. Something did, the music, the new song being even slower and dreamier than the first two. (I had wanted music to help me sleep, after all.)

"This will never do," Leon whispered in my ear. "I hate this song. We'll just ignore it."

Just like that he switched from conducting the music to applying a battering ram to my pussy. He banged in hot and fierce and I gave a yelp and responded the same way. My pussy was almost singing with delight and I had to bite my lip to make sure I didn't.

Things didn't last much longer with him taking me like that. My excitement went off the charts, exploding through me and carrying me away, revelling in the climax that hit me.

I just sagged down onto the bed, exhausted, feeling Leon slump down next to me.

After a few moments Leon got to his feet, grabbing me by the arm and hauling me up as well.

"First things first," he said. "Turn of that music before half the building wakes up and comes knocking on your door."

That was easily done, but then I found him escorting me towards the front door.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"This place is like a sauna," I was informed. "Across the hall I have an apartment with working air conditioning. I'm going to take you over there, give you a cool shower, because right now you're sticky and smelly, and then put you on a bed near the air conditioner so you can get some sleep. You're not going to get any in here."

Air conditioning? I could live with that.

"Ah, thank you, but. . ." I started, feeling that I should refuse.

"Don't thank me yet," he said quickly. "Wait until you're feeling cool and clean and rested. Then you can thank me properly."

Arrogant swine! Did he really think I'd 'thank him' just because of some air conditioning? And a cool shower. And a chance to actually get some sleep. I could always decline to 'thank him' in the morning, couldn't I?

Ashson
Ashson
8,453 Followers