A hot Night at Home

Story Info
Kara and Jhon renew their sex life.
581 words
2.75
28.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara stared at Jhon while he watched the T.V. After five years of marriage, they went from xxx to PG in no time. Kara sat and wondered what happened. She thought about the way Jhon used to touch her in a way that drove her wild. She closed her eyes and sighed to her self, remembering the kinky things they used to do.

Jhon glanced over at her. He was thinking the same thing. He switched off the T.V. Kara opened her eyes and looked at Jhon. He had an old familiar look in his eyes, like the kind he used to get.

"Why don't we go to bed?" Kara asked.

"That's not what I was thinking," Jhon said and stood up. He went over to Kara and picked her up off the couch and carried her to the bedroom, and threw hwr down on the bed.

"Jhon, what are you doing," Kara asked. "Ssshhh, what do you think I'm doing," he replied. He climbed over Kara, and kissed her. While doing this, he worked his hand down to Kara's skimpy nightshirt. He pulled it over her head, throwing her hair out of place, but revealing the killer 36d rack that attracted him to her. He began to suck and nibble the hard red nipples. Kara couldn't help but moan. She unbuttoned Jhon's shirt and tore it off him. She pulled off his boxers, showing his bare erect cock. John stopped sucking her tit and looked at her beautiful face. Than she pushed him off her and laid him on his back. She took his cock in her mouth, and began to suck. She suck hard and fierce, causing Jhon to yell in pleasure. Than he did what knew would get her going faster.

"Come on slut, you little whore. Oh Oh yeah mmnn right there babe come on tramp," saying dirty things like that always made her go. She tried to swallow him.

"Oh shittt, I'm cumming," he yelled and soon his cum squirted in her mouth. She swallowed the tasty cream greedily. Than she came up when her juices could flow no more. She laid on her back out of breath. But Jhon wasn't done yet. He pulled off her painties, revealing her soaked pussy. He started to lick it. He moved his tongue slowly inside her, making her body tremble. She started to flow more, and was yelling and moaning.

"Oh yes oh yeah oh oh oh oh GGOODD yyesss oh mmmnnnn oh baby come on eat my pussy jhon, come on baby," she cried out. She was enjoying it so much," I'm cuming!" She yelled out, and her juices flowed out, spraying Jhon with her sweet juices. He licked em up, enjoying her cream. Than he quickly replaced his tong with his cock. He stuck his huge gorging dick in her tight pussy. Kara gasped, and started to rock back and forth with him. She rotated her hips to get him in faster, and he loved it. Than, he flipped her over so that she was on top of his dick.

"Now ride like the fucking little whore you are." And she did. She started off slowly, than faster and faster until she was jumping up and down on his cock, trying to get him in further.

"Ah AH AH OOOHHH YYYESSS MMMNN OH SHIT YEAH FUCK ME HARD BABY," he yelled. Soon she collapsed and was panting.

"Oh Jhon," she said," can we do that again?"