A Hot Night in Lanzerote

Story Info
Hot wife visits the Canary Islands.
1.2k words
3.84
87.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few years after my wife had got gangbanged on a Greek ferry we took our holidays at home, in order to avoid Susan getting out of hand whilst under the influence of cheap booze. Eventually we decided to go to Lanzerote in the Canary Islands. On our first three days there, the weather was glorious and we spent our days on the beach and our evenings in the hotel bar.

The fourth day was overcast, so we took the bus to Costa Tequise to look round the very expensive shops. It was in one of those shops that my wife saw the bracelet, the one that she just had to have. I put my foot down and said no, as it would have taken all our spare holiday cash, but she wasn't convinced.

That night we were drinking in the hotel bar when she informed me that she would pay for the bracelet herself. She showed me a flyer from one of the big nightclubs which said, "Friday Night is Amateur Strip Night - Win 500 euros."

"You are joking," I said. "You would be up against girls at least ten years younger than you, pretty young girls with pert boobs, long legs and tight little asses: they would laugh you off the stage."

We did not realise that Juan the barman was listening to our conversation but he shook his head and said, " No Senor, you are wrong, all of the girls will be young and beautiful but they always look bored, dance without any enthusiasm and never take their panties off. Now your beautiful wife with her more rounded figure would drive the men wild. My brother is the manager of the club and I am sure that he would be prepared to give her some tips, that would ensure her success."

There was no stopping Sue now, and the next afternoon she went off with Juan to meet his brother at the club, while I lay on the beach sunbathing. It was a couple of hours before she returned, looking somewhat aroused and flustered, telling me that that she had the winnings in the bag. "It's all right getting your kit off in front of a couple of guys," I remarked, "but tomorrow night there will be about five hundred people in the club."

The next night Juan and I sat at the back of the club while Susan went off to get changed. The manager explained that the girl who got the loudest cheers would win and introduced the first contestant. The first two girls to take part were both English, and acted exactly as my barman friend described, totally lackluster performances ending up with their little thongs still in place.

They were followed by a very butch Dutch girl who used a large black dildo as a prop. She would have done well, except that most of the male clubbers knew that she was a dyke, because they had seen her round the resort with other lesbians.

That left one more competitor who my wife had to beat. A really pretty German girl with a superb figure. However, she made the mistake of teasing the audience by making out that she was going to drop her knickers, but instead wagged her finger at them, calling them "naughty boys." The result was that she got as many boos as cheers.

The love of my life then came on stage, clad in a white shirt, black leather mini skirt, black stockings and heels. She started dancing and it was quite obvious that her large boobs were not encased in a bra. She quickly lost the shirt and let the audience see her oversize chest jiggle every time she moved, her huge nipples sticking out like dustbin lids. The leather mini skirt quickly followed the shirt onto the floor, causing the watching hoards to gasp as they saw her clad in a tiny pair of red panties, stockings and heels.

The club manager then brought on a chair which Sue carefully sat on, keeping her knees tightly closed. She slowly eased the panties below her bottom, down her legs, until they were round her ankles. Then suddenly she whipped them off, threw them into the crowd and opened her legs wide. Not only that, but she wetted a couple of fingers and pushed them into her obviously aroused snatch.

I thought that the crowd would riot, the applause was so deafening, Susan had won the money for certain. As she left the stage the club manager announced that she had indeed won, and that she would be presented with the money in about an hour's time.

Juan and I finished our drinks and then went backstage to congratulate her. We heard a lot of noise coming from the manager's office and walked in to find it full of horny men. Barmen, bouncers, other club workers, and even a couple of policemen were watching my naked wife getting fucked by the manager, on his desk. She was on her back with her feet almost touching her ears, moaning slightly as the randy Spaniard drove his large cock into her.

He lasted for about ten minutes before being replaced by not one but two guys, one hammering her pussy whilst his mate used her mouth. They worked in unison, one pistoning into her snatch, causing her to take more of the other guy's cock down her throat. All of the other men who were waiting their turn, laughed and cheered at my poor wife's situation, I knew that we were in for a long night.

The fucking seemed to go on for ever, as two guys climbed off her and the table, another two climbed on. Even Juan, my barman friend had his turn, taking my wife on her hands and knees. Just when I thought things could not get any worse they brought in the Dutch Dyke with her enormous black dildo. The guys were ecstatic when then saw Susan having to take the rubber monster into her much abused cunt.

The manager then realised that the only person in the room not to have got his rocks off was me. It was the most humiliating thing ever, when I was grabbed, had my pants pulled down and my reluctantly hard cock introduced into my Susan stretched and sore vagina. The muscles that controlled her pussy were so stretched that they had lost their elasticity, I could hardly feel her, she was that loose. Despite the fact that it was like shagging the Mersey tunnel I am ashamed to say that I came very quickly, adding my jism to the gallons already in her.

When she went out on stage to be presented with her winnings the bastards would not let her clean herself up, let alone get dressed. Her king size nipples were raw from all the sucking they had endured, her face and hair were covered in dried cum whilst a steady trickle ran down her legs from her loose and reddened vagina. If the five hundred spectators were excited before, they were over the moon now, as they saw my love paraded in front of them like a hooker who had done a year's work in one go.

She did get the money, she did buy the bracelet, but it took weeks before her pussy muscles went back to normal. After that episode I was determined to spend all our future holidays in somewhere quiet like Bournmouth, but I was wrong.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
whore

what a whore. she needs to be let loose for all to fuck at will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

While we were away in Germany, my wife Lorraine and I decided to visit a adult cabaret, and it was adult. As well as the acts they held contests during the night between the acts. One contest was best legs, now Lorraine even at 56 has great legs, first prize was 250 euro, I encouraged her to enter, she was reluctant but hey,250 euro just for showing your legs. Eight women got up, they were behind a thigh high curtain, only their legs showing, the compere walked behind each and pointed, applause next, the loudest applause won. They called it a draw between all of them, clearly by the applause it was not but it was part of the game. All right ladies, we will have to work out something else, hesitation, I will raise the prize money to 500 euro, if you wish to stay we will raise the curtain higher and we will see which ladies derriere gets the most applause. To my surprise, not one lady left, more to my surprise Lorraine stayed. O.k., here we go, it was a beautiful sight, they were asked to lift their dresses/skirts 8 ladies panty covered bottoms, 2 with a string on display, applause for each. I must say, besides Lorraines bottom, there were 2 others which caused my cock to stir. The host said I will have to confer, he walked off stage, all, the while the ladies on display. He came back, well it has never happened before, another draw, there was loud applause. We have decided to raise the prize money to 1000 euro, if you want to stay, you will have to lower your panties and display your derriere in which ever way you feel fit. 3 of the ladies left, Lorraine stayed. Down to 5, lets make it easier, as 5 large padded benches were brought out, ladies we will lower the curtain, if you kneel on the benches it will make our job easier. All right, the lights went out and very bright lights were focused on the curtain, it was lifted, what a sight, 5 ladies kneeling on all fours, their bottoms exposed, their pussies also exposed. Lorraine, completely shaved, moving slightly back and forward, I think that did it for her because as she did her pussy stayed slightly parted. She won to very much applause. The stage was emptied, I waited for her. Then the compere, our next act involves every school boys fantasy, a teacher, a classroom. To our delight our winner has agreed to help us with this act. I nearly fell off my seat. I watched a male teacher, sitting alone in the room, a knock, come in, a woman in a very short school uniform entered. Yes, I need to talk to you about my grades, the show went on, how could they be better,he said they cant, you must leave, she got up but dropped her books onto the floor, she bent over in front of him, her pussy and arse on display. He moved over to help her and before long his very large cock was in her mouth, then he sat her on the desk, his cock spearing into her pussy as she squeezed her breasts.I look around, some cocks are being stroked, some "ladies" are heads down .Back at the door, my wife, the headmistress stopped and sees them, lifting her dress, fingering her pussy as they fucked, she leans against the door making a noise they see her, she tries to cover up. He grabs her, pulls her to the table, lifting her skirt, feeling her pussy then lay her back on the large padded desk, pushing the young womans head down to her pussy, then pushing his cock back into the young woman, fucking her with long strokes. I thought the woman licking Lorraine was an act but no you could clearly see her tongue moving along her pussy, I was hard, I pulled my cock out, oh , I watched as Lorraine guided the womans head, just like she did mine, I felt movement in the seat next to me,, a hand to my cock, I looked over, it was a guy slowly stroking me now, I looked back up, my wifes legs were holding the womans head, she did this to me when she orgasmed and she was, the guys head went to my lap, I didn't care, his lips moving up and down my cock as the guy on stage pulled out and moved to my wifes breasts and face covering her in cum as my hand went to the guys head holding it as my cum shot powerfully into his mouth. The curtain went down, I let go of the guys head, he kept sucking, so good, then as the lights brightened he lifted his head, I hurriedly put my cock back as he got up and said Danke or something and walked away. My wife returned, looked up at me, I smiled and nodded, was it good, she just nodded and said take me to our hotel and fuck me. It was a 15 minute walk, as soon as we got in she lifted her skirt and lay back on the bed,legs wide apart, I moved between them, warm, wet, that's it give it to me, yes, yes and she orgasmed, I pulled back, get on your knees, I think I want to fuck your prize winning arse.. we both liked anal, for different reasons, me because of the tightness and watching my cock slide in and out of her clinging hole, her because it made her feel slutty and used but tonight it was sheer lust as my cock opened her and pushed into her parting depths as her hand worked her pussy to orgasm causing my cock to coat her insides with what cum I had left. We slept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fun

We go to Gran Canaria and get my girlfriend gangbanged in Secrets swinger club in The Cita Centre!

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.... Tiberius..... Tiberius...

Why don't you try Gluteus Maximus ?

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 14 years ago
I'm not a wimp,

and I don't love it either. Too much of a grandad fantasy, and absolutely implausible.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 01 White wife wants a bbc gangbang while husband watches.in Interracial Love
Wife in Adult Theater Drama Wife engages in adult theater gangbang.in Loving Wives
An Amateur in Amsterdam A sexy amateur takes the stage in a live sex-show.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
We Finally Had a Super Bowl Party! Cindi always wanted a gangbang.in Loving Wives
Sharing Amy Husband shares hot wife with good friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories