A Hot Night in Suburbia

Story Info
They jerk off in the pool, then watch the neighbors fucking.
2.5k words
4.48
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hot night in suburbia. Harry lay on the bed in the dark bedroom. The clock said it was one in the morning, and he hadn't slept a wink. He'd kicked the covers off hours ago, baring his naked body to the merest breeze that came into the open window, but still the sweat rolled down his body.

He looked over at Claire, wistfully asleep next to him, in nothing but a thin cotton nightie. Watching her breasts rise and fall, their shape outlined clearly through the gauzy fabric made him start to get interested. He wanted to reach out and run his hands down the length of her lean body, to trace the shelf of her hips and investigate the dark space between her thighs, to ease apart her long legs, to ease the her nightgown up, exposing more and more of her to his gaze. The very idea was getting him hard.

He got up, put on his robe, and headed downstairs. He grabbed his smoke and went out onto the back deck. Settling into a chair, he lit up and sat back. It seemed to be a bit cooler here, and he sat with his robe open, idly touching himself. He watched fireflies spark across the yard, and then he noticed the pool.

It was an ugly thing, squatting there in the dark. 12 feet around, 3 feet deep, with a filter pump that he knew was barely strong enough to keep the water clean. But the kids loved it, and Harry knew it was the best hundred bucks he ever spent.

He suddenly thought how good it would feel hop in and lounge in the cool water. He was about to get up when Claire stepped through the open door onto the porch. She noticed his open robe.

"Hey," she said softly. "Couldn't sleep?" The light from the living room silhouetted her body.

"Not a wink," Harry replied. "You neither, eh?"

"No," she said, "I like your outfit." She hiked her nightgown up high on her hips and sat on the step next to him, resting her head on his thigh. He passed her the smoke.

"I was just about to jump in the pool. Want to join me", he said.

"Yeah, let me go get my suit."

"Oh, I don't think you need it. The neighbors must be asleep, and anyway it's too dark for them to see us."

"Um... well... okay. But don't get any ideas."

He stood, walked the across the lawn to the pool. He shrugged off his robe, climbed the rickety ladder and lowered himself into the cool water.

"How is it," asked Claire, barely visible in the shadows.

"Oh, it's great," said Harry. "Come on in."

She hesitated, and then quickly lifted her nightgown over her head, climbed the ladder and sank up to her chin in the water.

"Ooo! This feels good," she whispered, wading across the pool to settle beside him.

He rested his hand on her thigh, and idly stroked back and forth. They leaned back and looked at the stars. Despite Claire's warning not to get any ideas, he thought it wouldn't hurt to try anyway. He slowly slid his hand higher up her thigh, and felt her relax her legs a little. He reached the crease where her thighs met and...

"Harry! I don't think this is a good idea." She closed her legs, trapping his hand between them.

"Relax, no one can see us. Doesn't it feel good?"

He wiggled his fingers against her. She didn't say anything, but sighed and relaxed her legs again. Harry resumed his roving, gently tugging on her pubes. She shifted slightly to let him reach under her, and put her hand on his thigh, very close to his slowly hardening penis. His fingers crept forward, into the opening of her pussy. She sighed again, slid forward a little, and began lightly touching his cock with the tips of her fingers. He pulled his hand out from under her, and moved her around to face him so she sat on his lap. He stroked up her thighs until she stopped him again.

"I'm afraid someone is going to see us," she said.

"It's too dark. But would you like if someone was looking out their window right now, watching you sitting on my lap, naked out here, looking at your tits and wondering what you feel like."

He felt her breathing quicken a little, and she moved forward so that that the tip of his cock was just barely touching her cunt lips. He bent forward and took one nipple between his lips.

He bit gently on her nipple, and she gasped a little.

"You like that," he asked her quietly, "Is it turning you on, to imagine someone watching me sucking on your tits? Do you want to show them, maybe they want to be out here, naked with us, so they can touch you and suck on your tits?"

She put her hand on her breast and pulled at the nipple and her breathing got a little ragged. This was all new territory for them.

"Yes," she whispered. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. She moved her hand slowly up and down, teasing him. She shifted again, to guide him into her, but this time he stopped her.

"I want to watch you," he said, "like they are watching you. I want you to show us." She was unsure, a little shy. They'd never masturbated in front of each other before.

"We want to watch you. I want you to watch me." He slid out from under her, moved up to the other side of the pool, settled back and watched.

She looked across at him. She could hardly see him in the dark, but she knew he was there, watching. And maybe others across the yard were looking out their windows at her, watching her too. This was something she had secretly fantasized about, being naked in front of other people, maybe even fucking in front of them. They had done a little furtive skinny dipping, and were caught once at a quarry, both of them lying out in the sun. A man and a woman had come out of the woods and seen them, quickly ducking back down the path. They'd never talked about it, but secretly they both found the idea a little exciting.

Slowly, she drew her knees up and ran one hand across her belly, to tangle in her pubic hair. The other hand reached up to cup her breast and roll her nipple between her fingers. The hand in her lap probed into the folds and openings and slowly slipped into her waiting pussy.

Harry wrapped his fingers around his cock and began to slowly stroke up and down as he watched his wife jerk herself off. She was moving her fingers faster, rocking back and forth, twisting and pinching her big nipples, whimpering quietly. She got up on her knees, raising her body out of the water and exposing herself to whoever might be watching. He'd never seen her so brazen like this. He'd long suspected there was a bit of exhibitionist in her, but still, actually seeing her showing herself off surprised him.

She stood up and began moving towards Harry, still fingering herself and tugging on a fat nipple. She tried to get into his lap, but he shook his head.

"I want to watch you come, we want to watch you come."

Claire let out a tiny moan and sat back on her haunches. She began humping up and down on her hand, now with three fingers deep inside her cunt. She moved the other hand behind her, and managed to get a finger into her asshole, poking her fingertip in, moving it in and out, her eyes closed, her body starting to shake. He knew she was close. He matched her strokes with his own, until it was clear they were both about to come.

"Yes, baby, you look beautiful, come for us." gasped Harry.

Claire let loose with a yelp, rose up arching her back as she came. Harry let loose at the same time, his come swirling up into the water between them. She practically fell to her knees as she came down from what had been a furious orgasm.

"Wow," she said, as she got her breathing under control. "That was amazing. I've never come like that before." She moved to sit beside him, their bodies touching.

They sat together in the cool water, gazing at the stars, forgetting for the moment that they were both naked in their backyard with the neighborhood of houses all around them. He looked over the edge of the pool, and noticed a few lights on in the house next door.

He disentangled himself from Claire, and climbed out of the pool. She watched him stand in the yard, slowly towelling himself dry, and she climbed out after him. It felt dangerously sexy to be here, in their yard, where just this afternoon they had chatted with neighbors but now stood, in the middle of the night, naked, rubbing up against each other, imagining that their neighbors had watched them fucking.

"Let's go see what old Ricky is up to," suggested Harry, pulling on his robe.

"You mean, just go look in the window," asked Claire with a little shiver.

"Yeah, no one will see us. It'll be fun."

She dropped her nightgown over her head and they moved across the yard toward the neighbor's house. Light streamed out from a ground floor window. They crept to the corner by the side stoop, then slowly and carefully around to the back, stopping just below the window. Harry slowly rose up to peek in, keeping back a bit so the light wouldn't give him away. What he saw made him gasp, and he ducked back down.

"He's there, ol' Ricky," he whispered. "But I think he's too busy to notice us. Come on, take a look."

Claire stood and peeked in the window. She saw Ricky, their quiet, middle-aged neighbor, alone in his den. He sat on a straight-backed chair, in front of the big TV. He was completely naked, watching a very graphic adult movie with a huge hard on. He was slowly stroking himself, eyes glued to the screen. Claire watched the TV is three men were serviced by a very willing young woman, her mouth and ass and cunt stuffed full of hard cock. Ricky stroked faster, smearing his own juices all over himself, timing his rhythm to that on the screen.

As she watched, Harry admired her naked, perfect body stretched out in front of him. He felt himself stiffening. He reached up and traced his fingers down the curve of her hip and over her ass. She took his hand, and pulled him up beside her. He stood behind her, his hands on her hips, pressing his body against her. They looked in the window, watching Ricky working himself into a frenzy as the action of the TV came to a climax. Harry stroked her smooth ass, ran his hand under her nightgown and slid one finger into her wetness. She moaned and stiffened slightly in surprise, but then quickly relaxed and settled back, leaning on his hand. He was getting seriously hard and opened his robe to rub his dick against her skin.

Just as everyone on the TV was about to come, Lucy, Ricky's wife, appeared in the doorway, dressed in a long flannel nightgown. Harry and Claire ducked back down, trying hard to stifle their laughter. They listened to the muffled voices of Ricky and his wife, she obviously upset at finding him jerking off in front of a dirty movie. They couldn't make out the words, but it sounded as if Ricky was trying to soothe her, and get her to stay with him.

Finally, as the conversation in the room died down, Harry and Claire dared to look the window again. They saw their neighbors both watching the movie, as now two women were licking and sucking each other in front of a whole crowd of people. Ricky was rubbing his dick idly with one hand but his other hand was working the hem of Lucy's nightgown slowly up. She seemed too involved in the movie notice but it wasn't long before Ricky had his hand between her legs working under the folds of flannel. Lucy was starting to move, and she turned to say something to Ricky. She backed away from him, and in one swift motion, pulled her nightgown off over her head and tossed it aside.

Harry was surprised. He had always thought of Lucy as a timid, rather mousy woman. But seeing her naked, flushed with sexual heat, she was rather striking and very exciting. She ran her hands over her lush body, rubbing her nipples, shoving a few fingers into her cunt and then slathering Ricky's cock with her wetness.

Suddenly, she turned and sat down on his lap, fully spearing herself on him. She began to ride him, they both watched the movie, where a huge orgy was taking place. Men and women fucked and sucked with wild abandon. Harry stood behind Claire, and lifted her nightshirt over her shoulders. She shrugged it off into the grass. He opened his robe, and pushed his hard cock at her.

Never taking her eyes off Ricky and Lucy as they rocked together, she reached a hand under herself and guided Harry home. He slid easily all the way in, and they began to match their tempo with Ricky and Lucy. Lucy was letting out tiny little shrieks with each thrust, her big breasts bouncing and shaking, and Ricky had to hang on to her by the hips to keep from losing his place. He was nearly standing up with each thrust, and letting out loud grunts himself.

Harry and Claire, now both naked in the yard behind the house, were fucking madly. Claire was hanging on the windowsill the keep falling, one hand buried between her thighs pulling in her stiff little clit, Harry was ramming into her as hard as he could. When Ricky came, Harry let loose with a low growl, grinding his hips into Claire as she she pushed back, coming and coming, biting her lip to keep from hollering. Inside, Ricky and Lucy were locked in their own orgasm, rolling on the floor. The people in the movie were temporarily forgotten.

After what seemed like an eternity, Harry and Claire slid down to rest against the side of the house and catch their breath. Above them the TV was turned off, the light went out, and all was quiet. Harry and Claire started giggling, realizing for the first time what had just happened, both inside the house and out. Quickly, they gathered up their clothes and ran back to thier house naked, across the yard and driveway in the pale moonlight, hardly giving a thought to who might be watching them. They both knew this was only the first of their new adventures.