A Hot Ride Home

Story Info
Coworkers have fun late one night.
1.2k words
3.9
39.8k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and Christian worked together in the office. Actually, they worked on opposite sides of the building, but their paths crossed regularly at work. They often had lunch at the same time or had copies to make at the same time.

Wendy had always thought Christian was hot with his tousled mop of jet black hair and tan skin. He had a perfect body and worked out fairly regularly. Sometimes at night, she would pretend he was there in her bed, holding her until she fell asleep. The thought of a sexy coworker in her bed turned her on, but it was her little secret. She figured someone as handsome as Christian would never go for her.

Christian was the classic "tall, dark and handsome" kind of guy. He was naturally tan, probably descending from Native American bloodlines, with perfectly smooth skin and not an extra ounce of body fat. He always looked very clean and his clothes were very stylish. His bright white smile would make any girls knees weak.

One evening, she found herself working late along with a few others to meet a deadline. Christian was one of them. They were alone in the copy room trying to complete their projects when he started chatting about working out. She could picture him in a pair of shorts and a wife-beater clinging to his defined chest and it made her pussy tingle. Trying not to give this away made her appear nervous, something that Christian picked up on right away.

"Do you find me attractive?" he asked suddenly.

"Well, yes," she replied, matter-of-factly, "why?"

"I just wondered," he said, nonchalantly.

He went on about his copying like nothing had happened, leaving Wendy feeling confused and wondering what to do or say. She just continued sorting out her copies. She was so lost in her work and thoughts that she didn't hear the copier stop or Christian's footsteps as he walked over to where she was standing.

"Are you a good girl?" he asked, leaning up against some boxed of copy paper.

"Usually, why?" replied Wendy, inquisitively.

"Would you consider sex with someone you barely knew?" he asked.

"Why would you ask that?" she asked, alarmed.

He looked at her slowly and then shook his head quickly.

"I just wondered." He said quickly and gathered his things. "I have to get going," he said, and left.

Had he been flirting? She wondered. Was that an advance, an invitation or dare? She entertained the possibility that he was thinking of her in that way. It made her blush and smile. She felt giddy inside. She figured it was time to go home. There were only a few cubicles left with lights on and Christian's was not one of them. She would just go home and fantasize that he was her pillow and sleep on this revelation.

She walked out into the cool night. It was quiet and she could hear the song of crickets. Suddenly, Christian was at her side, closer than usual.

"Can you take me home? My car won't start." He looked down at his feet.

She figured it would give her a chance to find out what he had meant by tonight's interaction.

"Sure," she said. "My car's over there." She nodded in the general direction.

He followed her and got in the front passenger seat of her Nissan Pathfinder.

"Where to?" she asked.

"Over toward BellaWood," he replied. She turned the car onto the highway.

"I admire women who drive manly vehicles," he said innocently. It was almost like a little boy's confession. She didn't know what to say, so she stayed quiet.

"You know," he began, in a sad tone, "I've kinda had a crush on you for a while, but I never said anything because I figured you had a man."

Wendy really didn't know what to say now. Here was this gorgeous man, whom she's been daydreaming about, sitting a foot from her telling her he had been eyeing her. She was skeptical. Maybe he just wanted sex tonight and didn't have anyone else. He noticed she was quiet and uneasy.

"You don't believe me?" he asked, huskily.

She pulled the Pathfinder into an empty parking lot. She couldn't focus on driving and she didn't want to ride to end just yet. She cut the engine and turned to stare at him.

"You don't believe me," he repeated. "Look," he nodded toward his crotch.

Wendy did and saw a bulge that she hadn't noticed before. She looked at his face. His lips were parted and his piercing eyes seemed to look straight into her. He leaned closer. Her breath caught.

"Feel," he said, grabbing her hand.

He pulled her hand to the bulge in his pants. It was both hot and firm. His hand snaked in behind her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. She was in a daze, barely breathing, afraid it was only a dream. Her pussy was tingling so hard she could feel a pulse in it.

"Kiss me," he challenged. Her fantasies had never been this good. She met his soft lips with her own. He was so warm and inviting. He kissed her back with convincing passion, running his hand up to the back of her neck, his thumb resting behind her ear. What little resolve she had melted in his kiss. His hand dropped to her shoulder, then fell to her breast. He cupped it in his hand, gently massaging it while his mouth owned her lips.

She was completely drunk with desire by the time he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped his hand inside. He pushed aside her bra and covered her left breast with his warm mouth. It was pure ecstasy as he gently massaged her areola and nipple with his wet tongue. He flicked his tongue over her tight nipple, gently pressing it between his soft tongue and his teeth. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he went to her other breast.

By this time, she was grinding her hips back and forth on the seat, desperately needing some relief in her lower extremity. This didn't go unnoticed by Christian, who snaked his hand up Wendy's leg, under her miniskirt, moved aside her thong and slipped a finger inside her hot, wet pussy. She moaned in ecstasy. His mouth was on hers instantly, kissing her deeply while his thumb massaged her clit and his finger slowly rubbed her G-spot. It was too much. In seconds, her back was arched, her body rigid, her head thrown back, a guttural cry escaped from between her clenched teeth as she succumbed to a very powerful orgasm.

Christian watched her as she was overcome and thought he'd never seen her more beautiful, with her hair all a mess and the flushed face, he couldn't help but kiss her again. Allowing her to fall back into the cradle of his arm, he asked, "Now do you believe me?"

It was all she could do to start the car and get him to his house. She really wanted to just take him to hers. As he got out, he said, "No one at work has to know about this."

"You bet," she replied. She smiled. He was going to be her little secret.

A few days later, after working late again, she was once again greeted by Christian as she walked to her car.

"Do you think you could give me a ride home?"