A Hot Summer Day

Story Info
He finds his girl out by the pool.
938 words
3.51
37.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a steamy day in August but yet beautiful for tanning as you were at work and I was home all alone I decided to go tanning by the pool as I slip into my string line bikini and get all I need and head outside I go to my favorite tanning chair as I settle into my chair on my stomach I suddenly hear a very erotic voice calling "honey where are you?" I'm out here by the pool honey! You walk out back looking ever so sexy in those white walking shorts you wear as you remove your shirt as you walk toward me Man its hot out here today oh yes but the sun feels so good as I cross my legs as I bend them at the knees.

Your eyes were glued on me and finally I say well if your just going to stand there come over here and I will give you something to do as you come and sit by me I hand you the bottle of suntan oil and ask you to apply it for me willingly you take it and delicately rub it onto my shoulders and my arms as you work your hands gently down my sides and back up again running those wonderfully strong hands up and down my back massaging that oil into me as a soft moan escapes from me as it feels so good having you rub my back that way as I began getting comfortable I laid my head down on my towel giving you more access to my neck in which you hadn't oiled yet as you stop I ask "well aren't you going to do my neck too?" Yes in a minute as I close my eyes suddenly I feel a set of very soft and warm lips kissing the back of my neck as I shiver you whisper to me you are so beautiful laying out here covered in oil oh it makes me want you so badly as you continue kissing my neck as your hands begin to wander again as you start rubbing that oil onto my ass moving my suit gently as you slip your fingers underneath it to get every spot.

I can feel starting to tug on my suit as you wanted to remove it so I picked my hips up and you take it off me completely while still kissing my neck I feel the tie from the top of my suit being undone as your hands slip down my sides again moving around the front of me trying to massage my breasts as the feeling of desire over runs me I begin to turn over as you stare into my eyes and kiss me deeply as I return that kiss as our tongues search of one another upon their meeting they dance feverishly together as I run my fingers up and down that sexy chest as I cant get enough of you the feel of your skin in my hands just drives me wild.

Looking at you I say come with me into the water No I don't want to go for a swim right now I want you well if you want me then come and join me as I get up standing in front of you wearing nothing at all as I can see the want of desire building in those gorgeous eyes of yours well if you don't want to swim with me then at least walk with me to the stairs.

Alright that I can do and while you're in the water I am going inside to finish some work that I brought home. Ok fair enough and as we get just half way by the deep end I say to you "hey baby what's this?" as you come over closer to the edge of the pool being the little naughty girl that I am I quickly push you in.

Oh honey I thought you didn't want to go for a swim? Pushing your hair back out of your face glaring at me you say I didn't plan to but that's ok you wait I will get even for this. As I jump in beside you and I wrap my arms around your neck as your hands go onto my waist and I wrap my legs around your waist kissing you again and nibbling gently on your ear whispering to you "Oh do you really want to get even honey? As I move my hips into you and you cant stand it anymore.

Removing those very wet shorts from your body I take that hard cock into my hand and guide it into me as I begin grinding my hips into you slowly moving in little circles driving you crazy as you beg for more Oh god baby that's right ride my cock baby grind it baby oh that feels so good as I grind you harder you throw your head back and scream "oh fuck yes don't stop baby!" as I feel your cock and balls tighten as my pussy clamps down on your hard cock as we reach the ultimate moment of intense climax as we orgasm together in unison as your finishing your body becomes like putty so moldable now as you wrap your arms tightly around me and hold me close to you for a bit as I hold you with your face buried in my chest as you lick my breasts gently moaning happy moans and finally we get out of the pool and go into the house and get changed again.