A Hot Summer Night's Dream

Story Info
A terminally ill fan hooks up with Summer Rae. Or does he?
3k words
4.17
7.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

"Doctor, there must be something we can do," the parents of Ricky asked the doctor as soon as he said the words "terminal illness", all of their hearts sinking when they heard the news.

"I'm afraid the only thing we can do at this point is keep him comfortable," the doctor told them as Ricky cried out in pain and looked up to all the pictures of his WWE crush Summer Rae to comfort him.

Ever since Ricky had gotten sick, the one thing that kept him going was Summer, the blonde stunner being the only thing he thought he had left to live for these days.

But what Ricky doesn't know, and what he is soon to find out, is that Summer has heard about Ricky's terminal illness and his love for her and will be visiting him in his hospital bed soon.

"I wish Summer was here to take care of me. I bet I wouldn't be sick then," his parents heard Ricky mumble to himself as he looked up at a picture of her smiling sweetly in a pink flower print dress, her long legs accentuated by it as Ricky dreamed of being healthy enough to fuck his dream girl.

"Ricky...honey...we have some news for you. We got in touch with the WWE and they have arranged for Summer Rae to come here and meet you in person," his mother told him as she leaned in to comfort him, tearing up at seeing a smile on her son's face for one of the few times since he got sick.

"Really? I knew she would come save me..." Ricky meekly whispered as his parents looked on, seeing their son struggle for any last bit of energy he could muster and wished that they could take his place.

"Ricky...try to get some sleep honey. We know how much this means to you, so we don't want you to miss her," his father told him as the doctor conferred with the nurse, Ricky screaming out in pain and closing his eyes as he tried to put himself anywhere but the hospital bed he currently resided in, opening them only to focus in on the sweet, sexy smile of his favorite girl before closing them again.

------

"Ricky...Ricky...open your eyes sweet thing. It's Summer. Summer Rae," Summer called out to him as she leaned over his bedside in the same pink floral dress she wore in his favorite picture of her, crying out in joy when he realized that instead of being in a hospital bed, he was resting comfortably in his own bed.

"S-Summer? Summer. Hey," Ricky replied, taken aback by seeing her in the flesh as he looked around and blinked nervously, hoping this wasn't just a dream.

"Oh believe me baby. I am 100% real. And came just to see you, my #1 fan. Remember that fan sweepstakes you entered? Well congratulations honey. You won. And I'm yours for the night. So what do you say we get out of this house and go have us a good time?" she playfully told him as she lightly punched his shoulder and kissed his cheek, leaning in just far enough for Ricky to sneak a peek down her dress at her tits.

"So what does a guy like you like to do for fun?" Summer asked him as they sat in the back seat of the limo she had rented for them sped off, the sexual tension between the two of them already noticeable.

"How about we do a little two-stepping Summer?" he told her as they looked in each other's eyes, Ricky letting his imagination run wild at the possibility of getting to fuck her later.

"I always have been a country girl at heart. You do know me well, don't you?" she teased him as she kissed him on the cheek again, Ricky feeling his cock harden as she did so, causing him to do his best to try and cover it up.

"I'd like to know you better Summer," he whispered to her as they shared a glance at each other, the moment passing before anything more could happen as the limo pulled up to the local dance hall.

"You never know where the night will take us...baby..." she teased him as they started to dance, the connection between them only growing as they shared little loving glances at each other as the night grew longer.

"Can I buy you a drink Summer?" Ricky asked her as they slow danced to the local band that was performing, Ricky suddenly putting his arms around her and staring at her as he contemplated his next move.

"Go on. Kiss me. You clearly want to," she encouraged him as he put his arms around her neck, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers as she eagerly returned both the embrace and the kiss.

"MMM...you're a good kisser..." she softly moaned as they kissed again, starting to draw a lot of attention from those around them as they made out on the dance floor.

"That's not all I'm good at..." he teased her back as they shared a few more long, passionate kisses, Summer giggling as he led her off the floor and bought her the drink he had offered to earlier.

"Come on Summer. Let's get out of here and take this back to my place," he softly whispered to her as they downed beers, his confidence about where the night was going growing with each beer she downed and each kiss they shared.

"Thought you'd never ask," she whispered as she let him kiss her again, not making any move to stop him when he slid one of his hands down her dress and started groping her tits, or when his other hand slid up her dress and rubbed her panty-covered, and soaking wet, pussy.

"You're wet Summer. Did I do that to you, baby?" Ricky whispered lovingly in her ear as they made out, his hands still roaming freely over her body, one hand groping her tits and the other one alternating between grabbing her ass and rubbing her cunt.

"Y-yes...FUCK..." she moaned, biting her bottom lip in response to three of his fingers sliding up her tight cunt and beginning to finger her right there in front of everyone.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" he teased her as they made out some more, his fingers moving back and forth inside of her until she arched her back, stiffened up, and came for him.

"OHGOD..." she softly moaned as she closed her legs around his hand, throwing her head back far enough that everyone in the place knew she had just had an orgasm.

"I'll take the fact that you came from just my fingers as a yes," he teased her as he helped her up, steadying her with his arm as she stood up jelly-legged and left with him.

"Well, we're here..." Ricky whispered to her when they arrived back at his place, Summer eagerly pushing him inside and dropping to her knees in front of him as both of them quickly undressed.

"Here baby. Let me return the favor from earlier. Then we can fuck," she assured him as she played with his cock, her eyes growing wide with excitement when she noticed how hard it still was for her.

"And I must've done that to you..." she whispered softly to him, winking at him as she took it in her hands and stroked it a few times before leading it to her mouth and beginning to suck on it.

"OHGOD...holy fuck Summer...suck it..." he moaned as he threw his head back and wrapped his hands around the back of her head, her lips working their magic on his dick as he pushed his hips into her face.

"MMM...this is a hot cock...I can't wait until it's inside me..." she whispered, making him nearly blow his load right there and then as she started increasing her oral pleasuring of him.

"Please don't make me cum till I'm in your pussy..." he softly whispered to her as she playfully sucked a little harder on his dick, finally beginning to back off when he started to speed up his hip thrusting.

"I love a man that knows what he wants...so how do you want me?" she teased him as she pulled her mouth off his throbbing dick and smiled at him, waiting for him to take the lead.

"Bend over and let me hit it from behind," he whispered in her ear as he watched her do as she was told, smiling back at him as she wiggled her ass in his face.

"Gonna have to fuck that ass when I'm done with your pussy," he teased her as he ran his cock over her slick cunt lips and pushed it inside of her, beginning to thrust in and out of her as she rocked back and forth.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck me Ricky...harder baby..." Summer purred as he pounded away on her tight pussy, her walls wrapping snugly around his dick and pulling him deeper and deeper inside of her with every thrust he made into her.

"You are an amazing fuck Summer. I always knew you would be," he lovingly whispered in her ear as he fucked her, her hips pushing back into his as she threw her head back and started moaning in pre-orgasmic bliss.

"Cum for me Summer. I want to feel you cumming with me," he whispered to her as she threw her head back and dug her nails into the fabric of his couch, her orgasm fast approaching as she did her best to hold it off.

"Ricky...I'm gonna cum baby..." she whispered as he drove himself inside of her one final time and held himself there, her pussy clamping down on his dick as she started to cum for him.

"Cumming," they both shouted as Summer released her fluids all over his dick, Ricky right behind her as he started to cum in her a few seconds later, holding himself within her pussy as he pumped his seed into her womb.

"So good..." she moaned as he shot a few more loads into her and began to pull out of her, only to aim his cock at her ass.

"FUCK YES. Fuck my ass..." she bellowed when she felt his cock entering her tight back door, her hips once again pushing back into his as he started to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh, I'll fuck it alright," he teased her as he drove himself in and out of her, her anal ring squeezing at his dick just as much as her cunt walls had as he buried himself balls-deep into her bowels.

"Cum in my ass," she whispered to him as she put a white-knuckle grip on the arm of his couch, throwing her head back as she started to cum for him.

"Don't have to tell me twice," he whispered in her ear as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his dick, his cum shooting out of his cock and flooding her bowels as he came deep in her ass.

"OHFUCK..." he moaned softly as he came, shuddering from head to toe in ecstasy as he filled another of Summer's holes with his seed.

"MMM...I can't get enough of you Ricky..." she purred as he pulled out of her ass, his cum still leaking out of her pussy and ass as he held her in his arms and started carrying her to his bedroom.

"I know just where to go to finish this," he told her as he placed her on his bed and climbed on top of her, aiming his cock at her pussy as she spread her long legs for him.

"I'm gonna fuck you in every position there is to fuck someone in baby," he teased her as she arched her back for him, allowing him to slide his dick into her up to his balls in one motion.

"UH..." she moaned softly, having never felt this kind of sexual connection with a guy before as Ricky started thrusting in and out of her again, her long legs up on his shoulders as he pounded away inside of her.

"Yeah...moan for me Summer...I must really be turning you on..." he teased her as he made out with her, starting to suck on her tits as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pull him even deeper inside of her.

"Fuck me...I need your cock in my pussy..." she purred, throwing her head back and wrapping her hands around his head as he sucked on her tits, the double stimulation she was receiving beginning to be too much for her.

"You want me to cum inside of your slutty little pussy again, don't you?' he softly asked her as he held himself inside of her, feeling her walls starting to massage his cock as she got closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

"Y-YES...OHGODYES..." she shouted, her nails digging into his back as he started quickening his thrusts into her, her walls squeezing down on his dick as she came for him, squirting out more of her juices onto it as he held himself inside of her.

"Ask and you shall receive," he teased her as he made one final thrust into her and came deep into her pussy for a second time, her eyes crossing as he moves himself back and forth inside of her, emptying another load into her before pulling out of her.

"I think I love you Summer baby..." he whispered as they made out, her legs still wrapped around him as she playfully pushed him off of her and climbed on top of him.

"This time I want to be on top," she playfully teased him as she started lowering her pussy onto his dick, Ricky thrusting his hips sharply to meet hers as her pussy fit itself tightly around his dick.

"OHGOD...OHGOD..." he moaned over and over again as he thrust his hips up to meet hers, Summer swaying back and forth on top of him as she rode him, sending waves of ecstasy up his spine as her pussy pulled and tugged at his cock.

"I want your cum inside me and all over me Ricky. I want to drain you sweetheart," she teased him as she rode him, the last intelligible thing she said before she threw her head back and started yelling and screaming his name.

"Cum for me," he directed her as she shook her head and lowered herself down onto his dick, rolling her hips and rocking back and forth as he sharply thrust up into her.

"MMM..." she moaned as she closed her eyes and lowered herself onto him one last time, her walls putting the squeeze in his dick until he couldn't take anymore.

"OHGOD...cumming..." he whispered as she started cumming all over his dick, his own cum once again erupting from his cock and shooting deep into her pussy as he thrust up into her, spraying his seed deep within her womb.

"Suck me sexy," he whispered to her after he pulled out of her, Summer looking down at him and winking at him as she lowered her mouth around his still-throbbing cock and began to suck it again.

"MMM...MMM...I could suck and fuck this thing all night..." Summer purred as she sucked on his cock, wrapping her hands around it as she went about her work.

"I wouldn't say no to that," he replied as he threw his head back and let out a long, low moan, Summer's lips working their magic on his cock and drawing him close to orgasm again.

"I want your cum all over my body..." she whispered to him as she pulled off of his cock, stroking it until he threw his head back and started spurting his load of thick, sticky seed all over her, strings of it landing on her face, her chest and her stomach as she continued giving him a hand job.

"OHGOD...FUCK..." he moaned as he came again, more of his seed hitting her face, chest and stomach as Summer began smearing it into her skin.

"That was amazing Summer. The whole night was just like I imagined it would be between us," he told her as they laid in his bed and made out, her legs wrapped around him as she laid her head on his chest.

"You're the best lover I've ever had Ricky. How would you like to be my boyfriend so every night can be as hot as this one was?" she asked him as she looked deep into his eyes and kissed him, starting to lower her pussy onto his dick and ride him again.

"I'd love to be Summer," he told her as they started fucking again, Summer unable to keep herself from wanting to jump his bones.

------

"I'd love to be Summer," Ricky's parents heard him moaning as he started to come out of his drug-addled stupor, blinking his eyes and looking around as he began to finally remember where he was.

"Ricky, you're awake. Good. Summer Rae will be here to see you soon," his doctor told him as he looked around and closed his eyes, sighing dejectedly to himself when he opened them and was still in his hospital bed.

"But...but...we met already. We went out on a date. We danced. We had sex. She asked me to be her boyfriend," he cried out, looking around his room and seeing the concerned looks of his doctors and parents as he explained to them everything he had done with her.

"Ricky...you had a very erotic, very vivid and very powerful dream. It was a side effect of the morphine drip and synthetic THC we gave you for your pain," the doctor explained to him as he closed his eyes and sighed to himself.

"It was all so real..." he whispered under his breath as his parents tried to get him ready to meet with her, fearing that he would give up all hope of fighting his disease now.

"Yeah. Sure. Maybe she can sign my posters or something," he thought to himself as he put on a brave face, still believing in his heart that what he had dreamed was real and that no one could ever take it from him.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers