A Hot White Mess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's different - different than stroking your own cock, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"I can tell you Alex, it feels good. Keep on doing that, nice and gentle. Can you keep doing that?"

Alex shook his head yes.

"Is my cock bigger than yours?" Steve asked.

"Yeah - yes," Alex answered and gulped a little ashamed.

Steve smiled. "That's okay, it takes all shapes and sizes. Now this is important," he continued. "I want you to know, I know your secret."

Alex turned red, looked away and almost let go thinking Steve was now going to blackmail him and ruin his life. Steve stopped him with a stern, "Look at me."

"I know your secret," he continued in a whisper, "and it is safe with me." Steve paused and let that calm Alex before adding, "But your secret is not that you love cock, that you are curious and that the sight of men turn you on and get you hard." Steve stopped talking and the 'lap-lap-lap' of water on the platform echoed in Alex's ear. "No, no," Steve went on," you have a different secret. Alex - see - you are a very special man; a unique man. You need something Alex that most other men don't need. You need a Master."

The 'lapping' grew louder in Alex's brain and he thought his head would explode. But Alex didn't stop looking at Steve and he didn't drop his grip on the man's hard dick.

"You need to be instructed. You need to be told. You need to be disciplined." Steve paused. "Do you agree? Do you know what I mean?" Steve asked.

Alex did know what Steve meant although this was the first time the words came together to express his desire his longing and his need. "Yes, I do need to be taught," he screamed to himself. "And instructed and rewarded and - and -" the word tumbled in his brain out of focus. "And I need to be used," he told himself as the world became clear. He swallowed hard and gripped Steve's cock just a little harder. "Yes," he whispered to the bearded master.

Steve smiled at his student. "Use your thumb and hand to massage the underside of my cock," Steve ordered and Alex did that. The bulb of the cock was soft and smooth and he teased the loose skin underneath the head with his thumb. Alex sucked in a deep breath as the silky smooth foreskin slid delightfully under his finger.

"Oh, yeah, son, that's right. That's very good." Steve smiled. "Now massage my balls." Alex looked down. He had to reach farther into the water causing his lips to submerge. He breathed through his nose while his free hand gripped Steve's shriveled sack. "Careful, now. Yes - that's right. Oh, yeah, that's good."

Steve noticed Alex struggling a bit with his breath. "Relax Alex. Slow down your breathing. Make it more natural. Yes, that's it. That's right. Now keep handling my balls. Oh yeah. You got it. You got it."

The two floated that way for a long moment as Alex got used to his breathing and the feeling of a man's balls in his hand.

"That's very good. Now grab my shaft," Steve said and as Alex did his lips rose above the water line and the two men drew a little closer. Alex felt Steve's breath on his face. He was almost on top of him, like last week at the tree. Alex suddenly forget what Steve's kiss and beard felt like and wanted it again; wanted to be reminded of the soft fur. But Steve kept his distance. Steve whispered, "You need to be told what to do. You take pleasure in being the object, in being the pleaser. You need to be told to lick pussy or suck cock." Alex's cock twitched at the truth. "You are here to give satisfaction, to help others attain one mind-blowing orgasm after another. Isn't that right?"

Alex nodded yes.

"You've never swallowed a cock before but I bet you are going to be great at it because you were born to give pleasure. You were born to worship sex; to worship cock. And you will learn and you will get better. Eventually you will take a cock deep, deep in your throat, won't you?"

"I - don't - I've never -"

"You will," Steve whispered. "Believe me, I see it your eyes. And you want to try it, don't you? You want to taste a hard nine-inch piece of meat on your tongue; to feel the shaft penetrate past your lips and your cheeks and down your throat. You want to try it because you're curious; because you're a pleaser, isn't that right?"

"Yes," Alex whispered now giving into completely to the fantasty.

"And when that man's cock is ready to let loose; to empty itself into your mouth, what are you going to do?"

Alex hesitated. The scene was unfolding in his mind and he watched the fictional man's stomach heave; he felt the man's hands force his head into his crotch; he felt the gagging in his throat as dick met soft palette.

"I'm going to swallow his cum," Alex whispered.

"Of course you are," Steve said smiling. Steve's eyes closed as Alex continued to slowly stroke his thick vein.

"Now Alex," Steve finally broke the silence with a slow and stern command emphasizing every word, "Stroke - my - shaft! Get - me - off! Make - me - cum."

Alex's eyes went wild and he looked around.

"Alex," Steve said sternly, "No one is watching. Now - jerk me off!"

The words made Alex's stomach clench and his own cock twitched and surged. "But -"

"You are a pleaser, a sex fiend. You are to be used. You are a slut and you want this more than me; you need to do this. Right now, Alex. Make - me - cum."

Alex felt the truth grow inside him. He felt his whole being now surge with electricity. Steve wanted him. Steve needed him to do this and that made Alex feel needed and important. It made him feel whole.

He shifted his hand on Steve's shaft, causing it to point upward while his thumb and fingers teased it's underside and his palm stroked his top. He began an urgent pumping that moved from the base of the cock by Steve's firm abs to the soft tip. Steve stared into his eyes and Alex didn't dare break the magnetic attraction. Both men's breathing began to grow deeper. Steve muttered encouraging words under his breath while Alex watched the hair on his face puff up with each breath. "That's it now, oh yeah," Steve said. He closed his eyes. "Fuck yeah," he whispered then he thrust his hips forward and let out a low, long and quiet breath.

Alex looked down. Three long+ white strands floated in the water just above his hand and Steve's cock. They twisted like ghostly vines in the dark water and measured a foot in length. Alex wished he would have looked down earlier to see white stuff explode into the water. One strand drifted into Alex's stomach and swimsuit while the other two fell into the black nothingness of the lake.

A small white vine still dribbled out of the cock head and Alex gave the dick one more quick pump before releasing his grip. He wanted desperately to reach under his shorts and release his own snake. He wondered if Steve was going to reach down and return the favor. "That would only be fair," he thought. His groin throbbed with desire. He waited but Steve just looked down and chuckled at the white mess. Then he tucked his dick into his speedo and smiled.

"That was very good Alex," he said and patted his shoulder with his big mitt. "I hope you have fun tonight thinking about this when you're with Kim." Steve gave out a small devious laugh. Alex frowned. "You good?" Steve asked but before Alex could answer Steve had launched himself underwater and was heading back to shore.

"Fuck," Alex said to himself. He hung out at the platform for a few minutes. Long enough to watch Steve reach shore, walk to his campsite, and then, surprisingly, jump on his bike and go for a ride.