A Hot Wife Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Sandy's neighbor wants more than just a tease.
3.8k words
4.29
103.5k
25

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers

As Sandy sat at the patio and thought about her affair with John her thoughts were interrupted as Steve entered her back yard. He was wearing the short cutoff jeans and white sleeveless shirt that he had been wearing earlier.

Steve walked up to the patio table and sat in the chair next to Sandy and said, "Beautiful morning isn't it Sandy? Do you mind if I join you?"

Sandy was quiet for a moment as she thought about how to handle the awkward situation. An hour earlier she had watched Steve's exhibition show as he stripped in front of the window of his house. She thought, he has some nerve to approach me like this, he must think he really impressed me with his little show.

"Sandy, I just had to come over and ask you to forgive me for getting a little carried away this morning. It's just that when I saw you looking out of your full length widow this morning wearing only your white blouse and black heels something just came over me."

After no response from Sandy he continued, "Well actually I think you did enjoy watching me, you didn't turn away or close your curtains until you got to see everything you wanted to see."

Sandy responded, "You know what I think Steve? I think you are a voyeur and an exhibitionist. I saw you in the window yesterday trying to show off to me as I watered my plants. And that's not the first time I've seen you prancing around in front of your window with hardly anything on."

"It's kind of funny that you always manage to time it when I'm home alone or when Alex is out of your sight," she continued.

Steve chuckled a little nervously and replied, "You know you aren't exactly innocent. That little sundress you were wearing yesterday was practically see-through with the sun behind you. I could see your legs all the way up, right through the material.

Sandy replied, "Well I had no Idea that you could see through my dress with the sun to my back, but I could sure tell you liked watching me."

Steve was beginning to feel he had the upper hand now and he smiled at Sandy and said, "I've been watching you for a long time baby. You always look sexy. And you have excellent taste in outfits by the way."

Steve adjusted his chair closer to Sandy turning it slightly so he was facing her.

He put his right hand on her right knee and said, "When I saw you unbutton that blouse this morning I thought, this is it. She's finally going to show me that sexy little body of hers."

Sandy replied, "I don't know where you think this is going Steve. I like you as a friend and neighbor but I have no intentions of having an affair with you. I'm sorry I lead you on this morning but you know that you started that little peek show game."

Sandy grabbed a hold of Steve's wrist and tried to push his hand off from her knee. Being much stronger than her he effortlessly slid his hand up to her thigh and could have gone further if he wanted.

"You wouldn't happen to have a cup of coffee to offer your friendly neighbor? I could really use some this morning," he said.

Sandy stood up and said, "Wait here a minute Steve, I'll get you some."

Sandy walked through the sliding patio door and entered her kitchen. As she began to pour the coffee she heard the door open and saw Steve enter her home.

Sandy was beginning to get angry and said in a stern voice, "Steve, I asked you to wait outside on the patio, I didn't invite you to come in. We can continue our discussion outside."

"I think it would be better if we talk in here", he replied. "After all, we wouldn't want any of the other neighbors to see us and get the wrong idea."

Steve took the coffee cup and went into the front room. He sat on the couch and placed the cup on the end table.

Sandy followed him in and sat down at the card table a safe distance from the couch where Steve was sitting.

"Okay Steve, we can talk in here then," Sandy said choosing her words carefully. "You like the way I look, and this morning you were hoping that I would give you a show. I will admit I was just having a little fun teasing you. I knew it wouldn't take much to get you to be the one putting on a show."

Steve replied, "I'm just a mortal male after all, and having someone like you living across the street, well just let me say you arouse me."

Sandy replied, "I thought you and Alex were friends Steve. How can you come over here and make a move on your friend's wife?

Steve didn't respond so Sandy continued, "You have a very pretty wife at home. You don't need to ruin your friendships and your marriage."

Steve didn't reply but smiled at Sandy. She watched his eyes move slowly down her body to her legs and back up.

Sandy stood up, held her arms out and slowly turned so Steve could get a good look from all angles.

"Is this what you want Steve? You like watching me, what else do you want from me?"

Steve stood up and said, "I want you to take off that halter top, and then I want you to remove those shorts. I think I deserve a good look at you."

Tears started to well up in Sandy's eyes, she felt trapped. The only other time she had been in a situation where she felt so intimidated was at the hotel pool when she was in Denver. When Jack had cornered her in the pool and started feeling her up, she had played along and was able to get away. Now she wondered if the same approach would help her this time.

Steve interrupted her thoughts, "Stop crying Sandy, I just want you to put on a little show for me like I did for you this morning."

Sandy replied, "I'm scared Steve, why don't you just leave and go home. I'll give you a show in front of the window. Just let me have a little time to think about it."

"What are you scared for Sandy? This will just be between me and you. I won't say a word to Alex or anyone else. I'm ready for the show to start right now, Let me see that top come off."

Sandy stammered, "I'm scared, If I take off my clothes you're going to rape me."

Steve came up and stood in front of Sandy, the top of her head was barely chest level to Steve's tall frame.

He looked down and said, "Do I need to help you get undressed?"

Sandy begged in a crying voice, "No Steve, please just go, I promise that I'll undress in front of the window for you."

"Take that top off now! Take it off before I take it off for you," Steve shouted.

Tears streamed down Sandy's face as she reached behind her back and untied the upper strings of the halter top.

"Slowly, very slowly, I want to enjoy every minute watching you expose yourself to me," Steve said in a calmer voice.

Sandy turned her back to Steve and untied the lower strings. She then slowly turned again to face Steve and gently lowered the top away from her bare breast.

Steve raised his arm and motioned with his hand for her to spin around slowly so he could see all of her from front to back.

"Oh yeah Sandy, that's it. Look at them firm little tits, if I didn't know better I'd think you was about twelve or thirteen," he mused.

Sandy stood there with her perky breast standing proudly, her nipples becoming more erect due to the exposure. She could see the lust in Steve's eyes as they roved over every part of her body. Instinctively she raised her hands up to cover her breast.

"I just love halter tops, no way to wear a bra under one of those, he said. "Now pull them shorts down nice and slow Sandy, you're doing just fine."

"Will you leave then please," Sandy begged.

"Just do it! And stop that crying, I want you to look pretty like you always do. Smile at me while you're getting out of those pants"

Sandy unbuttoned the white shorts and pulled the zipper down while trying unsuccessfully to smile for her intimidating neighbor. With the pants undone Sandy slowly turned for him. She was trying to stall having to pull the shorts down.

Her nipples becoming more erect didn't go unnoticed as Steve took in every move.

Facing Steve again she slowly pushed the shorts down her legs until they reached the floor. She stepped out of the shorts and slowly turned for Steve again not wanting to move on to the last item of clothing, her white thong panties.

Sandy looked up into Steve's eyes hoping he would tell her that was enough. Suddenly he picked her up off from her feet the way a man carries his bride over the threshold.

"Please, put me down Steve, I'll show you the rest", she pleaded.

Steve was carrying her up the steps toward her bedroom. "Sandy, I think I want to fuck you right in your bedroom. I have caught glimpses of you changing clothes through your bedroom window and fantasized for years of fucking you in there."

As Steve carried Sandy into her bedroom she was begging, "Please don't do this Steve, you said we were friends."

Sandy was trying to get her hands or legs free but Steve easily constrained her small pre-teen sized frame.

Steve put Sandy down once they were in the bedroom. He had closed the door and was standing in front of it. There was nowhere for Sandy to escape. He stood there for a moment admiring her almost nude figure.

Steve said, "I knew you would have the firm little body of a 14 year old. Boy it's been a long time since I've had a girl like you alone in the bedroom."

Steve unsnapped his cutoff jeans and pulled down the zipper. As he dropped them to the floor Sandy could see his penis becoming erect in his small cotton bikini briefs. As he pulled his shirt up over his head she saw the head of his cock spring out of the top of his shorts.

At this point Sandy decided that as a last resort she would try to play it up to Steve and maybe have a chance to get away from him. If she could get to the bathroom in the hallway she would be able to lock the door.

Sandy moved closer in front of Steve and pushed her fingers into his undershorts pulling them down over his buttocks and down his hairy but well defined legs.

"That's a good girl Sandy, I knew you wanted me. I knew it this morning the way you wanted to watch me. You didn't have to open that curtain up and stand there watching the way you did."

Sandy looked at Steve's fully erect penis pointing up at her and wiggling side to side as Steve grabbed Sandy's shoulders and pushed her toward the bed. Steve was well endowed with a good seven inches and one and a half inches wide.

What Sandy noticed about Steve's cock was that it had a prominent curve upward like a large banana. As she sat on the edge of the bed her face was now at the same height as Steve's seven inch cock.

He grabbed a handful of Sandy's hair from the back of her head and pulled her face closer to his angry cock, with his other hand he took hold of his prick and aimed the head into Sandy's lips.

"Open up Sandy, you know how to do this, suck my big lollypop."

Sandy reached around Steve taking two handfuls of Steve's hairy ass cheeks. She opened her mouth and carefully began sucking on the head of Steve's prick.

"C'mon girl, you can do better that that," Steve grunted as he began humping Sandy's face.

He was forcing his penis further into her mouth and almost into her throat, controlling the movement of her head by her hair.

Sandy was almost choking as Steve was intentionally trying to push his cock into her throat. Due to the curved shape of Steve's large tool there was no way he would be able to shove it down Sandy's throat.

He reached down and grabbed Sandy by her ankles as he lay back on Sandy's bed pulling her legs up to each side of his chest.

Sandy was now on her stomach lying on top of Steve, her legs spread on each side of his hairy chest. She was in the sixty nine positition facing his banana shaped penis.

As she began to slowly suck on the head of his cock he began pushing her head further down on his shaft with his hand while pushing his hips up trying to shove his dick into her throat.

Sandy relaxed her throat in an effort to keep from choking. She could feel the head of the thick seven inch penis slide into her throat.

As she became more comfortable with taking him into her throat she could feel the head of the penis swelling even larger and she knew that Steve was about to orgasm in her throat.

Sandy's throat began to contract around the swelling penis in an involuntary reaction as Steve shot his load down Sandy's throat.

She was making little muffled gulping noises trying to swallow the streams of come shooting from Steve's intrusive member.

Sandy was hoping that would be it for him and he would now leave her alone. She didn't know yet that Steve hadn't had his fill of her.

Rolling Sandy off from him and getting up from the bed he said, "That was really nice Sandy, I bet that you got a pussy just as tight as that little mouth and throat of yours."

"Now let's see you pull them panties down nice and slow honey."

Sandy raised her knees and slightly lifted her bottom as she slowly pulled down her white thong panties. By the time she had them to her knees she began to tear up again. The panties went up over her knees and she let them go as they slid down her lower legs to her feet on their own.

"Turn over slowly Sandy. I want to look at that little butt," Steve said as he removed the panties from around her feet.

Sandy rolled over slowly onto her stomach as she felt Steve's large hands rubbing her buttocks and up and down her legs. She felt his thumbs push her butt cheeks apart as he wanted a look at her little butthole and her tight pussy. Then grabbing her knees he pulled her legs apart, she could feel his hand slowly moving up her leg and towards her vagina.

"Oh yeah, that's a nice tight little pussy, I'm going to enjoy this," he said.

Sandy felt the mattress move as Steve crawled onto her marital bed next to her. Steve pushed on her hip indicating he wanted her to roll onto her back.

Sandy did as he wanted but quietly said, "Please don't, please Steve, please, don't do this to me. Please stop Steve. Just let me think about it. Maybe we can meet at a motel room later in the week and do it then.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you Sandy, right now," Steve stated.

He straddled his knees over Sandy's waist and looked down at her. She could see his cock was once again rock hard, curved upward and wobbling back and forth in anticipation. He then lowered himself down on top of her and began squeezing her small firm breast. He brought his face to hers and began to kiss her lips.

Sandy was giving no response to his kisses, keeping her lips firmly closed. Steve reached up and pushed his fingers and thumb between Sandy's cheeks causing her mouth to open as he shoved his tongue into her mouth.

He ran his hand over her breast, down her stomach and pushed his hand between her legs. Her vagina betraying her was soaking wet.

Slipping a finger between the lips of her entrance he said, "Oh yeah Sandy, you want it just as bad as me don't you?

He pushed his finger into her and continued, "Oh my, you feel like a virgin down there, goodness sakes. How do you keep that pussy so tight? I know you have a daughter but she must be adopted."

Sandy let her legs move apart now, knowing there was no way out of what was to come.

Steve was working his middle finger in and out of Sandy's entrance in disbelief. "I haven't felt a pussy this tight since my early teen years."

Sandy reached down between Steve's legs and began feeling his ball sack, then wrapping her hand around his rock hard prick and squeezing as hard as she could.

Steve laughed and said, "That's right Sandy, all that begging is nice to listen to, but when it gets right down to it you can't wait for me to shove my big cock up your tight little hole."

Steve began kissing Sandy's mouth again. This time she willingly opened her mouth and accepted his tongue. Steve was paying attention to Sandy's perky little breast again, squeezing them hard and rubbing his hand back and forth over them. He liked the way her tits would point straight up even while she was lying on her back.

After sucking on her nipples and licking her tits Steve began to crawl on top of Sandy. He started kissing and sucking her neck as he got into the missionary position. Sandy wrapped her legs around his hips.

Sandy reached down and guided the head of Steve's swollen cock head to the entrance of her hot and wet vagina. She began to work the tip of his cock along her slit coating it with her wetness.

Steve gave a slight push with his hips causing the generously sized head of his penis to push past Sandy's slightly parted slit and pop into her vagina. He pushed a little harder and his cock inched a little further in. Steve could feel the resistance of her tight little hole.

Pulling his large swollen dick back out until the head was again at the lips of her entrance he said, "Sandy, I think I'm going have to pop your cherry. I've fucked virgins that were easier to get into."

Steve pushed into Sandy again this time with a little more force. He could feel the walls of her vagina slowly giving way as if his cock was exploring a virgin cave never before entered by man.

With his cock buried halfway into her he began to pull out a few inches before pushing forward again with even more pressure. Sandy could now notice the curved shape of his cock inside of her. She felt the constant pressure of the head of his penis pushing upward on her vaginal canal.

She was now squeezing her legs tightly around Steve's hips and pulling him into her with her legs.

"C'mon Steve, fuck me baby, I want all of you inside of me," she begged.

With that Steve buried his shaft up inside of Sandy. She could feel the head of his cock slide up into some unknown spot above her cervix where she had never felt before.

He was now slamming his prick in and out as Sandy, panting heavily cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes baby, fuck me! Come in me Steve, I want to feel you deep inside of me."

Steve's balls were slapping her ass as he kept ramming his long shaft in and out of Sandy's tight little pussy. As she began to reach her climax her vagina tightened around Steve's cock.

Steve slammed his prick deep into Sandy, the swollen head of his penis pushing into her cervix as he shot streams of come squirting into her.

Steve could feel Sandy's vagina tightening around his shaft as her body trembled. Sandy had just experienced a third climax as Steve was shooting his hot sperm into her.

Steve's unusual penis had satisfied Sandy in ways she never knew existed. He rolled over onto his back pulling Sandy on top of him. Sandy put her mouth to his and they began kissing, she parted her lips to let his tongue enter her mouth.

After a period of about five minutes of making out and heavy petting, Sandy said, "You know you didn't have to be so forceful with me today. I was going to let you fuck me eventually, I just wanted to tease you a little first."

Steve got up from the bed and began getting dressed. He replied, "I guess I got a little impatient, but it sure was worth it. I've wanted to fuck you from the day I watched you and your husband move in. You know this won't be the last time either."

Sandy put on her robe and replied, "Just do me a favor Steve, next time wait for an invitation."

Steve wasn't going to let her have the last word so before leaving he said, "Just don't wait too long to invite me."

Sandy pulled the bedding off from her bed and moved it to the laundry room. She remade the bed with clean sheets and blankets before going into the bathroom and filling the bath tub with water.

Standing in front of the mirror she noticed the quarter sized hickey on her neck. She knew there would be no way of hiding it from Alex.

After Sandy had finished her bath she returned to her room and sat at the vanity in front of her mirror. She brushed her hair, applied some makeup and eyeliner. She fastened a thin necklace around her neck and put in a small set of matching earrings. Sandy then attached the Hot Wife anklet to her ankle before going to her closet to find something to wear.

Tatonka
Tatonka
231 Followers
12