A Hot Wifes Second Time

Story Info
Julie and Jim at it again.
2k words
4.28
26.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few weeks since Julie and Jim got together, and he's been on her mind the entire time. It does not help that he texts her constantly, they way Ronald does when sex is on his mind. About her tits, her pussy and her ass, how hot she is. How much he can't wait to fuck her. Ronald took her pussy back when she got back from Jim's house with a vengeance. It was a raw primal fucking unlike the way he usually took her. There was no doubt her pussy belonged to him when she was done what ever Jim may have claimed. There had been a lot of sex after that night. She couldn't keep her hands off him, and Ronald did not complain.

Weeks came and went and Julie found herself thinking about a trip to Jim's again. His wife was back though so she had to wait. She found herself almost raping Ronald imagining Jim's cock in her as he exploded. She wanted more of his cum. She wanted to lick and suck his cock as well, plus a small part of her remembered her almost promise to allow him her ass last time. Julie practically begged Ronald to fuck her ass once after the meeting with Jim. It was Jim's cock she thought of while Ronald was cumming deep in her ass.

Almost a month to the day after their last meetup, things were looking up, Jim's wife had a date and Jim wanted Julie to be his. Ronald of course approved almost immediately. Julie and Jim quickly ironed out the details of their next meet up. This time Jim wanted to rent a hotel room to make the whole thing 'more risqé'.

Julie was to meet Jim at the hotel where he had booked the room already. She was to show up at the desk and get a key, then head up to the room where he would be waiting. Upon arrival at the hotel Julie hoped they did not remember the beautiful bride from a few months back as she request the room key. To her surprise it was the same honeymoon suite that dhr and Ronald had shared the night of their wedding.

Upon Jim's request she was a little more dolled up this time with a little black dress on that was definitely turning heads (Ronald almost kaiboshed the whole date he wanted her so bad) and she made her way up to the room with some trepidation despite the hot and sexy texts her and Jim had been trading the past month.

Opening the door she found Jim relaxing in one of the chairs a nice shirt and dress pants. As she came in he looked up. "Holy fuck Julie" he gasped "I do not deserve you." he stood up and came over to her and brought his hands around her pushed her into the wall and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed as did hers as the kisses got hotter heavier and wetter. "I can't wait to get you naked" he told her as he led her to the center of the room with the tub.

Standing in front of him Julie was caught between the butterflies once again in her stomach, and her desire to be ravaged by the man in front of her. He leaned in and kissed her again and she melted into his arms as he caressed her ass, pulling her dress up to find her husband surprise for him. No panties. He groaned his approval and picked her up and dropped her on one of the chairs where he proceeded to kiss his way up her legs spreading them for access to her wet pussy.

She almost cried with pleasure when his tongue first touched her aching pussy, the talent she remembered from last time was definitely there as he teased, nipped and licked his way around her pussy driving her crazy. She could feel her orgasm impending and she caught her hands in his hair gripping tightly as her pussy convulsed around his fingers, his clit on her tongue and she loudly came for him.

As she came down from cumming she had him stand in front of her and with a sexy grin she undid his pants and fished out his hard cock. She started to lick it from balls to head enjoying both the taste of him and the sounds he made as she started taking the head of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. While she did this Jim took the first picture of the night for Ronald 'Damn she gives good head.' Julie continued to suck and lick at Jim's cock, at points having him fuck her mouth, till she could feel him at the point of release. As his cock swelled she brought him to just within her lips, as his cock exploded she released it from her mouth and stroked him to a finish on her face. Another picture was sent 'your cum whore' Julie's grin wide behind his cum.

Jim brought Julie back to her feet. They both quickly removed each others clothes and once naked made their way to the tub. As they lay soaking Jim's hands roamed Julie's body, rubbing her feet and legs. Soon she lay against him, his hands rubbing her back, hers feeling his cock rise back to readiness. His hands worked their way down her back to the cleft of her ass where her breath caught as his hand grazed her asshole. She felt his cock jump with the catching of her breath at his touch. "Would you like my ass?" Julie asked Jim.

His answer was to haul her out of the water and bend her over the edge of the tub. Spreading her ass cheeks he started to tongue her tight little bottom to her very vocal enjoyment. After tonguing her ass till she was squirming he stood up behind her and grabbed some lube from beside the tub. He started fingering her ass, slowly working on her ass till he could easily work two fingers in and out.

Having Julie lubed his cock up making sure it was hard and ready, he stood and placed it at the entrance to her ass. Slowly he pressed his cock into her ass, inch by inch it sank in as she moaned in pleasure. Once bottomed out, he took another picture for Ronald 'Your women has an amazing ass', Julie looked back and asked Jim, "are you here to look or fuck?" Jim placed the phone off to the side and grabbed onto Julie's ass and started to slide his cock in and out of her tight hot hole. Julie moaned as Jim sped up fucking her ass,the sound of his thighs on her ass cheeks, and her moans as his cock spread her rear filled the room.

Pretty quick the sound of Julie's enjoyment and the feel of her ass tight around his cock had Jim at the verge of cumming. "fill my ass, cum for me, fill me" Julie begged Jim. With one final roar and a hard thrust that almost knocked Julie out of the tub Jim, filling her ass with his cum. Julie's almost immediate orgasm pushed his quickly softening cock out for a stream of cum out of Julie's well fucked ass. Another picture to Ronald 'Anal whore?' And Julie and Jim fell back into the tub, refreshing the water and themselves.

Once Julie and Jim had made sure each other were relaxed and clean in the hot tub, they got out into the shower and rinsed off. Julie took a quick opportunity to make sure Jim's cock was hard again with her mouth before they left the shower for the bed. Julie lay naked in the middle of the bed and Jim took a quick picture for Ronald 'laid out for my pleasure'.

Jim had prepared this room with a camera from Ronald and making sure it had a good view he grabbed some massage oil and started making his way up Julie's legs. Caressing, rubbing, massaging till he was just short of touching her pussy, her breath catching. He made his way past, making sure to rub every part of her front but avoiding actually touching the parts she wanted him too. When he was happy with the results be flipped her and worked his way down from her shoulders. Once at her ass he spread it to admire her asshole that he had fucked with such abandon such a short time ago. The sight of it had a firming effect on his cock, and he leaned in to kiss her little brown bud. He kissed it some more then laid down and told Julie to put her pussy in his face and to suck his cock. The only sound for a while was the sound of his mouth and fingers on her pussy, and her moaning around his cock. Julie's tongue was talented but after cumming twice already Jim was in for the long game of enjoying her mouth on his cock.

Once he could sense Julie was starting to work her way to cumming again, Jim had her bend over the edge of the bed, in such a way she was looking at the camera, he told her "make sure you tell Ronald exactly how much you like this or I'll pull my cock out and leave" and then standing behind her he entered her pussy in one thrust. When she remained quietly moaning, Jim pulled his cock out to a disappointed gasp. "Do you want this cock slut?"

"Yes" she moaned.

"What do you want this cock to do?"

"Fuck me Jim, fuck me hard for Ronald, fill my slut pussy with your hot cum."

"That's better" he told her as with a gasp of pleasure he plunged his cock into her wet pussy again, "keep talking slut."

As Jim's cock bounced her pussy back and forward, his hands tightly gripping her hips, Julie tried to keep an even gaze to the camera. "He's fucking me babe, his cock is filling my pussy, his balls are bouncing off my clit." Jim was picking up pace and she was having a hard time focusing on the camera. When she lulled off Jim spanked her ass hard.

"Tell him how much you like it."

"Oh fuck babe" she gasped "I love his cock, I want it to cum in me so badly, I need his cum in my pussy. He's already filled my ass and mouth, now my pussy needs it babe." Julie reached down to play with her clit, she was close to cumming again. "I'm playing with my clit the way you like babe I'm going to cum on his cock, and his cock is going to fill my pussy with his cum. I love the way it feels, a different cock." She could feel herself getting closer, it wasn't often she came three times in one night, usually it just took too long, but she wanted to cum one more time for Jim and to have him fill her last needy hole. "Oh god, oh god" she almost was mumbling as she felt that hast surge, so close but she couldn't quite make it over.

Suddenly she felt Jim erupt in her pussy, hot cum coating the inside. "Fuck yes!" he gasped as his cock drained for the third time into this beautiful minx. As his cum filled her Julie started to cum on his cock, hard.

"MMMM OOOhhhh Yyee Fuck" she gasped as her orgasm rocked her body, her pussy convulsed so hard it pushed out Jim's softening cock. Jim snapped a picture of her cumming pussy, pushing his cum out for Ronald 'Such a hot cum slut'.

Once both were back down to earth Julie put her dress back on and grabbed the camera. "Where are you going?" Jim asked relaxed in the bed, "we have all night."

"Ronald's going to rape this pussy you just took when I get home" Julie told him, "I need to fuck again and you need some rest, maybe I'll come back" with a wave she left.