A Hotel Date

Story Info
A crossdresser makes a date and gets treated like a whore.
822 words
4.22
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed to meet at a hotel. He arranged the room. It was a sleazy hourly rate hotel, but that was fine for our purposes. I arrived first to doll myself up for him. He texted before coming up to the room, so I went into the bathroom for one last primp to make sure I looked just right for him. My hand shook slightly in anticipation as I reapplied some lip gloss. When I came out, he had let himself in the room and was sitting with his pants off and his cock standing at attention waiting for me. So much for introductions and small talk.

His cock was hard and so fucking big, easily the 9″ he had promised. I sheepishly said hello but he wanted me to get right to it, "on your knees and suck my cock slut!" I had hoped he would comment on how sexy I looked for him, yet I was incredibly turned on by his forcefulness and I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand. It was big and very hard. I started to stroke it as I admired it and wondered how I would ever take such a giant cock. But he was impatient and knew what he wanted. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me down on his cock, his whole length forced down my throat. I gagged slightly and he let up his grip slightly as I began to furiously suck his cock, up and down, fucking him with my mouth. He forced my head down again until the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged again. His cock was now soaked with my saliva as I again went back to furiously fucking him with my mouth.

When he had enough of that he told me to get up and take off my skirt and blouse. As I did, he reached for a condom and the lube. He pulled down my panties, forcefully spinning me around and threw me onto the bed face first. I got up on all fours for him as he worked the lube into my ass with his fingers. First one, then two fingers, probing and stretching, getting me wet and ready for his giant cock. When he was done, without a word, he mounted me. Pressing the mushroom head of his humongous hard cock against my rosebud, sliding it in slowly at first, stretching me like I'd never been stretched before, until he had forced his full, thick 9 inches deep inside me. Holy fuck did it hurt so good!

He began to quicken his pace now, ramming his thick meat in and out of me, harder and harder, I began to moan softly at first, but as the pace quickened and his thrusts came harder and harder, I couldn't control my screams of pain and joy. "Oh fuck, don't stop!" I yelled. He seemed to like that and began to fuck me harder still as I collapsed flat on the bed and he continued to drive his cock into me. He was bouncing up and down on me now, pulling out almost his entire length and then slamming his 9 inches all the way back in me, balls deep with the full force of his body behind it. Oh my fucking god he was destroying me and I loved it! Grabbing the sheets I alternated between loud moans and cries, all the while screaming how much I needed that big cock in me, "Harder!" I cried. "Deeper!" I begged. He just wouldn't stop and I didn't want him to.

Finally he groaned loudly, crying out, "oh baby I'm gonna cum." I started to try to tell him to shoot his load all over my ass, but it was too late as I felt him shake and shudder and felt the warmth of his hot cum fill the rubber deep inside me.

And with that, he slid off of me. and started to dress as I lay exhausted on the bed. That was it. Wham bam thank you ma'am. Once dressed he gave me a soft kiss on the lips and said, "thanks doll. you are one hot fucking little slut. Let's do this again sometime." Then without another word, he dropped some cash on the desk and left. The cash was meant to reimburse me for the $60 I fronted for the room. But when I got up off the bed to pick it up, I counted, $260. He had paid me like the fucking whore I was to him. And it turned me on so fucking much that I finally noticed the raging boner I still had from the hellacious fucking he had just given me. And I laid back down on the bed and jerked myself to one of the most intense orgasms I had had in a very long time.