A Hotel Liaison

Story Info
She meets him in the hotel bar, for more than just drinks.
2.3k words
4.24
15.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous. Sitting at the bar, twirling the stem of her wine glass, rubbing the condensation off and feeling the cool liquid between her fingers, she watched the clock. It seemed like time was slowing down. She crossed, and uncrossed her legs wondering how much longer he would make her wait.

She knew, the minute he walked into the bar, she knew. She could feel his calculating stare on the back of her neck, making her shiver slightly. She didn't turn around; this was part of the game. She just sat a little straighter and took a few quick shallow breaths.

This was it.

He was purposely a few minutes late, he wanted her anticipation to build. As he walked in, he could see her at the bar. Her backless dress showing off the curve of her spine, and her pale skin. Her hair softly curling at the base of her neck, she twisted a piece absentmindedly. She probably doesn't even realize, he thought with a smirk.

Walking up to the bar, he leaned in two seats down.

"I'll have a scotch, neat please." Then he looked over, letting his gaze linger for a fraction longer on her exposed legs.

His voice was like a jolt of electricity that went straight south. Trying to control her breathing she shakily took a sip of her wine, and turned to look at him. Their eyes met, a flash of unspoken excitement passing between them.

"Hi," she said her mouth quirking up at the side.

"Good evening, do you mind?" He asked gesturing at the empty seats between them.

"No, not at all."

They lapsed into the usual banter one finds on just 'meeting' someone. The typical what brings you here, what do you do for a job, do you live here or are you here for fun?

She was notably a bit shaky when he first sat. Her hand shaking ever so slightly, and avoiding direct eye contact, or shifting her glance away quickly. He sat calmly sipping his single malt, enjoying the heat it brought to his body. Leaning in slightly he could smell the subtle hint of her French perfume. He was looking forward to what the night would hold, but was is no rush to skip the flirtatious foreplay.

Once she finished her wine, she ordered a second round for them both. Feeling more calm and relaxed as the excitement built, she turned her body to face him. Now she just had to make him laugh so she could reach out a touch his leg. She was determined to be the first to break the physical barrier. She didn't have to wait long, and was satisfied to feel the muscles flex under her touch. With a coy smile she looked him directly in the eye, and bit her lower lip. She got a hot rush as she saw his eyes dart to her mouth.

He knew she did it on purpose, and he enjoyed that it showed she was relaxing into their game. The conversation flowed easily as they came up with reasons to cheers and drink.

"You look beautiful tonight," he whispered to her. You would look even more beautiful spread out on top of me, he thought wryly.

She could feel his breath on her neck, she was pretty sure her heart skipped a beat. She completely lost her train of thought when he was that close to her.

"I...uh...thank you."

He watched her blush and fumble, then gently placed a hand on her thigh. He could see her breath catch, and then pant quietly as she looked up at him through her lashes. God, he could bend her over the bar right here and fuck her into tomorrow he thought. Soon, very soon, he would get his wish.

"Would you like to come up to my room for another drink," he asked.

She only nodded and smiled coyly as they stood. She followed him to the elevator. Standing and waiting she was acutely aware of his large presence standing slightly behind her. When they entered the elevator, another older couple got in at the same time. Disappointment rushed through her, however it was fleeting. As the doors dinged closed, she felt his hands on her hips. Warm and strong, pulling her back against him. Once flush against him, she could feel his erection pressed into her lower back. Stifling a moan, she melted into him.

He positioned her narrow hips right in front of him. Relishing at her compliance and the feel of her soft body molding itself to his strong one. After what seemed like an age, the other couple got off at their floor. Before the doors had even closed, he had spun her around and crushed her to him.

It happened so fast, she didn't even have time to register a thought of any kind. One second she was watching the backs of the older couple retreat into the hall, and the second all her senses were consumed by him. Their lips met, and she could taste the scotch on his tongue. She softly moaned as her arms went unbidden around his neck, to reduce the already fractional space between them.

They peeled apart when they reached their floor. Her breath coming in shuddering gasps, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her after him. He knew the way, and like a man drunk on far more than scotch, he blindly led her to the door. He couldn't wait a moment longer to get her completely to himself.

He pushed her roughly against the wall just inside their room, causing her to cry out. Satisfied he watched he eyes flutter closed as she tilted her chin up to meet his kisses. He reached behind her and undid the small zipper over her round bottom, giving it a firm squeeze before reaching up to her shoulders and pulling her dress down so it pooled at her feet.

She shivered as the cool air touched her skin and she was left in her g-string and high heels. Her breath stuck in her chest, as he took first one nipple, and then the other into his mouth. Rolling them between his teeth, as his hands grabbed and squeezed her waist and hips.

Nipping and kissing his way up her chest and neck to her ear, he felt her knees give way. Pinning her to the wall with his body, balancing her on his knee he supported her weight as she kissed him like it was the last thing she would ever do.

Suddenly he was gone. The pressure holding her up, and the kisses stealing her breath stopped as suddenly as they had begun. The change almost made her fall over, stumbling and dizzy she righted herself, watching him walk determinedly away only to sit in the high back arm chair in the corner. He didn't say a work, merely patted his lap lightly and looked at her expectantly with a dark gleam in his eye.

Carefully she stepped over her dress and walked to him. She paused, unsure if she should sit on him, or kneel, they had not discussed this detail and it left her unsure. Her uncertainty was for not, as he reached out and again grabbed her arm to pull her across his lap.

He was straining in his pants, and his body ached for release, but he could wait just a little longer. They both needed this, him to discipline, and her to receive. The exchange of trust and power was absolute, and was therefore an absolute turn on for both of them.

The first slaps came in quick succession, not too hard as he covered the round part of both cheeks. Grunting, he shifted his sitting position so her hips were tilted even farther up. Harder slaps were then mixed with the occasional one to her upper thighs and short reprieves of him squeezing and massaging her buttocks and inner thighs. Falling just short of where he could feel the heat radiating out of her. She was silent, with an ever so soft coo on the harder hits. Her skin went from pale white, to rosy pink, to a delicious dark pink before he was done with her.

As the slaps and hits progressed, she slipped further into a mind space she adored. The world fell away, and became solely about pleasure. Pleasure they could only give each other; in a space they had created for just this purpose. She arched into him, trying to beg for more with her body. Shuddering with pleasure she could feel her wetness start to drip down her legs. He gripped the back of her neck, lifting her head slightly.

"Kneel in front of me."

Quivering, she somewhat awkwardly got off his lap, feeling flushed and sated, she knelt obediently in front of the chair. He stood, towering over her kneeling frame, she watched as he undid his shirt and removed it, and then undid his pants. Then he lifted his hands with palms turned upward. She looked up at him then, questioning him with her gaze if she could take over. His consent and approval given with a sharp quick nod.

She raised herself up, and pulled his pants down around his ankles, then pulled his black briefs down to join them. His huge raging erection popped out, right at her eye level. Just seeing its glistening purple head make her mouth water.

"May I?" She whispered.

"May you what?" he replied gruffly.

"May I taste you...sir?"

After another quick nod, she smiled and took him into her hand and mouth. He was so big; she could barely get half of him into her mouth. The salty taste of pre-cum coating her tongue, she closed her eyes, and worshiped him with her mouth.

He loved to watch his cock disappear between her lips. Rocking his hips, he pushed into her, matching her rhythm. His hands coming to rest around the back of her head and neck.

They took turns of who was in charge of the pace, as he would thrust harder and fuck her throat for a while, and then let her take over with a softer slower rhythm. When he felt he was about to burst, he pulled back, coming out of her mouth with an audible and wet sounding 'pop.'

Bending down he grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Lifting her into his arms, he walked to the bed and dropped her on top of it. Squealing with delight she laughed as he pulled her thong off. Watching the glistening strands of her arousal stretch between her thighs. Pulling her towards him by her hips, he pinned her down with one hand and buried his face between her thighs; tasting how sweetly turned on she was for him. She, and this, belonged to him and him alone. In this room, he possessed every bit of her, and he wanted to drink in all in until they were both drained.

If she died right now, she could die happy. She came almost immediately after his tongue hit her. Her body shaking and racked with tingling awe, she felt high. Her face flushed, and her hands tingled, she was not aware of the moans and cries she made.

He did not let up, and would not relent in his assault of her body and senses. Only after he was sure she had had multiple orgasms, did he surface. Sharing a tender moment, they looked into each other's shining eyes, smiling at how complete this moment felt. She sat and reached for him, wanting to touch him and be connected.

He reached under her legs and lifted her slight frame clean off the bed and pressed her to the wall. He dropped her onto him, and slid right into her; wet, warm and inviting. Grunting he pistoned in and out of her. Bouncing her on top of his hard cock, he could feel her nails dig into his upper back as she cried out and pleaded for more of him.

As the hours passed they fucked on every surface available to them. Countless orgasms later, they lay together in a tangle of sweaty sheets. Gazing at each other and smiling, feeling tired and oh so used.

"Shower time?" he asked.

"I don't know if I can stand very well," she laughed, "but yes probably a good idea. We smell like sex."

As the hot water eased his aching muscles, he suddenly felt her touch, soapy and soft bringing him back to attention. He couldn't imagine he had anything left to expel. Turning he looked at her questioningly.

"If I only get you for today, I want you as many times as possible," she whispered.

Reaching up to kiss him gently. All games and pretense gone, she still wanted him. Needed him. Needed to show him in her own way, how much she loved him. How grateful she was for meetings like this. Reaching around his neck, she stepped onto the tub ledge, and lowered herself onto him.

God, she was still wet, and how could he refuse this naked, wet, wanton woman. He supported her, as she ground her hips against him and sucked on his lips and ear.

"Take me back to bed."

With one hand holding her, he reached back and shut the water off. Walking her back to bed, he sat with her atop him. Stunned that after all they had just shared, she still wanted more of him. Dripping, he could feel the water caressing his skin as they sunk back into the bed. Wriggling, and sliding he lay still as she made love to him. Feeling the now familiar tension build in him. They came together, kissing and breathing the same air, before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.