A Hott Experience: Alternative Ending

Story Info
Friends with benefits.
867 words
3.86
13.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she decided to get out. She told us she wasn't feeling good and was going to go in to bed. I told her I would go home, but she said it was ok. She just needed to sleep. Besides, Eric and I hadn't seen each other in a while and we should visit. She just wanted a dark, quiet room. Alone. And she emphasized ALONE.

After she went inside and the light went out and Eric was sure she wasn't coming back out, he moved closer to me. When he was sitting beside me, he kissed me. He reached down and put one leg over his lap and turned me toward him as best he could. He put one arm around my shoulders and wound his hand in my hair and pulled me in to kiss me. When he slid his tongue in my mouth, he slid his other hand under my shirt and found my nipples. I loved the way he kissed me. A lot of tongue.

He started kissing and nibbling my neck. As he did this, his hand slid into the waistband of my shorts. Somehow, he managed to pull them down. He started kissing me again and slid his fingers in my slit to play with my clit. I moaned against his mouth as he played with my clit. As he finger fucked me, I lightly nibbled his neck. Breathing heavy in his ear when he slid a finger inside my pussy. After a few minutes of that I had a mini orgasm. Then Eric shifted in his seat and off came his shorts.

I reached down and started stroking his cock and he pulled my own shorts all the way off. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to straddle his lap. He kissed me deeply and desperately. Reaching down he guided me onto hs rock hard cock. He raised my shirt and started sucking and biting my nipples as I started to rock my hips. As I rocked faster, he bit harder. Then he slid a hand down to play with my clit. I started rocking faster. All of a sudden, Eric grabbed my hips and made me stop. He held me there for a few moments.

Then, somehow, he flipped me off his lap and was standing behind me all in one move, which seemed impossible in a hot tub. He leaned me over to lean on the tub and grabbed my hips and pulled me back so his cock was against my ass. Eric started rubbing his cock up and down my crack. Then he slide it lower and slid it into my pussy. Just the head at first and then he grabbed a handful of my hair and rammed his cock in me the rest of the way. I did my best not to yell out. It came out more of a 'hmm' type moan.

"Rub your clit for me my pet." Eric said just loud enough for me to hear him over the water.

I reached down to do as he said. He started pumping faster, harder.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me."

"What else?"

"I want you to bite my neck as you shove your hard cock in my pussy so you can cum deep inside me."

"Oh yes my pet. That's what I'm going to do!"

With that, he leaned over me, got in position and as he impaled me on his glorious cock, he sank his teeth in my neck and bit so hard I would have screamed out, but he took his other hand and covered my mouth as if he knew what would have happened. He bit and sucked so hard that my own orgasm exploded with his. He held on so tight, I was so turned on. Wow. It's a good thing he was holding me in place or I would have fallen down.

After it was over and we could both move, we put our shorts back on. We got out of the hot tub and I asked Eric to take me home after I changed my clothes.

He brought me home and all the way home we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He kept rubbing my breasts. I kept rubbing his chest, thighs and between his legs and kissing his neck. After he got me home, he walked me to the door, walked me inside and kissed me good night.

While he was kissing me good night, he pulled me tightly to him and squeezed my ass to hard. I didn't want him to let me go.

"I better get going" he said, "before I lose control."

"You can lose control with me any time sugar."

"Thank you. But I better get going home. You know."

"Yes I know."

"Thank you again. I needed that."

"We needed that. And I am glad I could help you. I am here for you anytime and any way you need me."

"Thank you again."

"Until next time my pet." he said and kissed me again and walked out the door.

I could hardly wait until 'next time'