A Hotwife's First Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing my level best to keep a running count in my head for new versus familiar cocks and total cum swallows, all the while enraptured in a series of ongoing orgasms of my own.

I don't know who invented the Glory Hole, but I decided then and there: It fucking rocks!

There was no doubt that some of the younger guys, Justin's friends, had come around for seconds. I didn't mind. A few others did as well. I think we'd been sucking cocks non-stop for about an hour. I loved it.

Finally, I heard Jack behind the wall ask the milling group of men, "Okay, has every here popped at least once already?"

I could hear numerous answers like, "Yes." and "Fuck yes." There were no negative responses.

He leaned around the wall, note pad in hand and asked, "How about you ladies? Did you each have some orgasms?"

I'm sure we were all nodding affirmatively behind our blindfolds, and I answered, "I am."

"What I meant was... did you have lots of orgasms?" Jack re-inquired.

"That's what I mean." I replied loudly with a giggle and then with a somewhat unladylike moan, "I still am."

The guys all had a pleasant chuckle on the other side of the wall, then Jack asked for a show of hands for any of them that came twice. A couple of voices piped up and shouted, "Three."

"Okay, got that." He stated, then added, "Now let's see which girl got the most checkmarks by her service holes."

After a minute or so of adding the marks, he said, "Okay ladies, now we know how many mouthfuls each of you got. Before you take the blindfolds off, recognize someone and try to change your totals, here are your questions. Number one, how many total guys are here, and number two, how many can you name?"

I started to speak but he interrupted and said, "No, not out loud. I'll give you each a pen and some paper. You lift your blindfolds and write in the number and any guy's names that you think are here. No comparing info."

This was fun. The three of us had just sucked a lot of cocks and swallowed several cum loads. Now we had to remember it all. I did my best to guess the quantity, and thought I had a pretty good idea of who quite a few of them were.

We were quickly done our little bookkeeping task and handed our sheets back to Jack. I guess we'd figure out the winning prize later.

He told the guys to move the wall aside so we could finally remove our blindfolds and mingle with them. It felt so good to have all those manly bodies around. I could see stirrings of many fresh erections as we cuddled and caressed the men and they squeezed our boobies and teased our pussy lips and butt cracks with their fingers.

Rose, ever outspoken, commented, "Wow, guys. Thanks for letting us suck all your cocks. Now who here wants to fuck?"

A naked tsunami started, and all of us pressed forward toward our master bedroom. It has a huge king-sized bed, purposely with no side or foot board, so action can occur from almost any angle.

The three of us jumped up onto the mattress and Heather asked, "Which sister needs her pussy licked?"

I know I was aching for her tongue, then Rose piped up and shouted, "Not me! I need to get fucked, right now!"

There was no shortage of volunteers. I was on my back with Heather's talented tongue lapping furiously as I gushed my hot pussy juice onto her face. Someone had his cock in my mouth.

I glanced at Rose and she was on her hands and knees, already getting DP'd as she sucked another cock.

Heather grunted as someone slipped his cock up her ass. Her face and tongue punched against my pussy as some man pounded her from behind. It was on!

There were a lot of guys there, and now not only our mouths, but our pussies and assholes were getting drilled by hard cock. This was three girls taking on the army, and I fucking loved it.

It was too busy to count how many men had showed up for this evening of fun, but there was certainly more than twenty. Several times I found myself in the thrilling position of getting DP'd, sucking a cock, and stroking two more with my hands.

I orgasmed so intensely that I almost passed out a few times. The three of us were getting our tight asses and pussies stuffed with cock and cum. We were sucking hard dicks and swallowing more loads of juicy man butter.

I was absolutely loving the moment. I was fully sure that every guy there had his cock in me somewhere, and soon enough it seemed they'd all orgasmed again as things started to simmer down a little.

Only the six young eighteen-year-olds were still standing and each of them gave us another round of fucking and more of their fresh young cock juice.

I relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss and smiled as I watched Heather raise Rose's legs into the air and suck a huge cream-pie from her dripping pussy, and then her well-reamed butt.

It seemed we all just needed a little break, and the guys were wandering around, reaching for a cold beer or a refreshing gator-aide, relaxing and hopefully replenishing their fluids.

For the moment we had a very subdued, thoroughly pleasured group, just taking a breath and contemplating a superb evening.

Jack interrupted the quiet celebration by loudly asking, "Alright, who wants to see the final score for... let's call it - Slut of the night - prize?"

There was a general murmur of acceptance, then someone suggested a nice round of applause for the ladies. So thoughtful.

"Very nice." Jack complimented, "Okay. Just so you all know, the final scores were very close. Question number one. Girls, you were incredibly daring and wore those sexy blindfolds. Each using only your hands and your mouth, you were asked to guess the number of men here. Heather, you were closest with your guess of twenty-eight. Including me there was thirty."

"Lucky guess, slut!" Rose exclaimed with a laugh.

"Next, you were asked how many of the guys were new, first timers for you to offer your amazing oral talents to. Katie, you guessed twelve. It was actually eleven."

"That must be the only eleven cocks in town she hasn't sucked already!" a competitive sounding Rose exclaimed, then added, "Never mind, I'm just jealous."

"The final criteria was for the guys to add a check mark at their side of the Glory Hole wall to indicate where he'd popped his load. I just want to say, you girls all did good. Thirty guys and... forty-one ejaculations."

"I think the young pricks here had something to do with that!" Rob exclaimed jovially.

"I know I only went through once." Jack commented, then continued, "But one of you ladies got more mouthfuls than the others. Again it was close. Heather, you got eleven. Rose, you got twelve. The cum-queen and overall champion of the night, with eighteen swallows, is... Katie!"

Another round of polite applause filled the room. Justin spoke up and stated, "I'm not surprised. It's that amazing fucking deepthroat of hers."

A pretending to sound disappointed Rose piped up and hollered, "Yeah, well I got more cum loads in my pussy tonight than the other girls, so fuck all of you."

"You just did." Jack responded, initiating an outburst of laughter.

Heather stood, which gave us all another look at her knock-out body, then stated, "Katie, as all-around champ and reigning cum-slut, what prize do you choose?"

I sat quietly for a few moments, still savoring all the pleasures this evening had brought. I honestly needed to express my gratitude and said, "Well, thanks to everyone that made it here tonight. And further, thanks to the inventor of the Glory Hole. That was fan-fucking-tastic!"

"Tell us what you want." My ever supportive husband Jack inquired.

"Well, it's a fantasy of mine." I responded. "I've had this recurring dream... for years now. It's like an orgy going on in my brain. It's me lying there, smiling and naked, on a bed of flower petals. I'm looking down at myself from above. And there are well over a dozen huge, hard cocks. They encircle me, but they're just slightly higher than I can reach. There are no guys, just big, beautiful cocks getting jerked off by hands that aren't attached to anything. A floating fist is wrapped around each stiff shaft and stroking steadily. As I look up and admire them, I can see their balls tighten and two or three at a time ejaculate. Multiple eruptions of hot cum start to rain down onto me. The cocks never go away and they're always hard..."

"Oh my God! That is so fucking hot!" Heather exclaimed.

"What do you do with all that cum?" Rose inquired.

"I'm covered in it." I responded. "I have a cum layer, like white icing on a cake, all over my face and my boobs. I scoop it up with my fingers and slurp it into my mouth. I lick my hands and I play with it and swallow it. And I have enormous, shuddering orgasms."

I think the guys must have decided they wanted to be part of my fantasy as most of them were already pulling on their cocks, jerking on them and getting hard again for me.

"Katie, we've got a thick duvet style blanket in the closet." Jack stated, "I'm going to toss it onto the living room floor so you can lay comfortably on it. Guys, how about we make this fantasy real for her. I want to see thirty or more fresh cum loads on my wife's face and tits!"

I shivered through an orgasm just thinking about it. This was going to be real. Holy fuck!

Jack grabbed my hand to help me off the bed and I followed him into the living room. My knees were shaking. He laid out the blanket and I settled onto it, looking up as the guys started to encircle me, jerking all those cocks. I came again.

Heather said, "Rose, let's get on our knees close-by and do some cock sucking so the guys can all come sooner."

And so it began. Naked guys would move in close and stand over me, jerking their big, hard cocks furiously. I got to look up and watch as their balls tightened, and their fists adjusted stroking speed as their orgasms approached. Then I saw their muscles tense up, and I got to relish the view as cock after cock prepared to unload its precious juice.

The men would grunt and moan, and jets of fresh white cum started to rain down onto me. Squirts of semen joined to cover my face and boobs. I must have looked like I was coated in shiny icing.

I fingered my clit furiously with one hand and used my other to gather the warm seed into clumps so I could scoop it up and deposit it my mouth. I played with it, savored it and finally swallowed it a bit at a time.

Rose and Heather were busy sucking cocks, getting the guys ready, then each guy would turn and jerk off his next load all over me. I was fucking orgasming non-stop.

Thirty cum loads had splashed onto my face and neck, hair and tits. The young guns came back and shot more. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I was vibrating and climaxing uncontrollably. The guys were spent and needed a break to re-charge. Heather and Rose leaned in and helped clean me with their tongues. It seemed like there was cum everywhere. They rested their heads on my shoulders.

The men were starting to get dressed as the party wound down. I couldn't move. I was somewhere off in blissful ecstasy, and I felt so warm and positively happy.

Jack stood in font of me and smiled down at the three of us, cuddled together in a post-orgasmic, glowing tangle.

"I think you girls had some great fun tonight. You happy, Katie?" he asked softly.

I wasn't sure if I even remembered how to speak. Finally I found the words and replied.

"That was better than great. Wow. I feel filled and drained at the same time."

An uncontrollable wide smile stretched across my face, and I could feel dried cum cracking against my soft skin.

"Thank you, Jack. I've decided I fucking love Glory Holes!"

12