A Hotwife's Tropical Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I noticed you." I said as I sat up on my chair. Now, becoming fully awake, I suddenly remembered why. His semi-engorged dick was right at my eye level, and it was a beauty.

"I like how perfectly tanned you are all over." I commented, also noticing his nicely toned physique.

"Yeah, it's part of living in Wisconsin. Tanning booth, ya know, plus as much time here as I can manage."

"From what I saw around the pool a while ago, you were probably the only one who didn't come while that little insta-orgy fired up."

"Very observant." He replied.

I could feel that craving surge through me again, an urgent need that I am powerless to resist. I stared at his manhood. It was half-hard, and it dangled, tantalizingly, right in front of me.

I felt myself transported to my favorite place. I became only vaguely aware of my surroundings and the presence of other people, including my husband. Even this man standing before me became irrelevant.

My entire point of view was consumed by this cock and the lovely balls hanging below. I reached out and grasped it. I heard him take a deep breath and gasp a little. I pulled on it, and it instantly began to stiffen and swell. I reached under with my other hand and took in a generous handful of big balls, wrapped in soft, fully man-scaped stretchy skin.

I massaged those big balls, and I stroked that cock. I needed to suck it. I wanted to feel it get fully hard in my mouth. I love having a growing erection force my lips and jaw open as it stiffens for me. It's hardness tells me I'm pleasing it. I orgasmed.

I took it into my mouth for a few strokes, then held the head with my lips, just inside so it pressed on my tongue. I felt it throbbing and growing. I could feel his heartbeat. I sucked him in deeper, then deeper still, until my lips were stretched around the thick base of his cock.

My nose was pressed to his muscular tummy and I could feel his balls jiggle against my chin. It was a long, thick cock and I clamped my throat muscles around the head. I squeezed and released, then repeated. I heard loud groans as I massaged his cock head with my trained and toned throat.

I pulled back to take a well earned breath. I glanced up to see him smiling down at me, and he looked very pleased. I took him back into my mouth and plunged him down my throat. I used my throat like it was a velvet-lined pussy to fuck this big hard cock.

Someone was rubbing my tits. I paused and saw Jack's hands tweaking my diamond hard nipples. I let the big cock withdraw from my mouth and Jack leaned forward. He whispered in my ear, "Let me fuck you."

I didn't expect any distraction from sucking this newest cock, but in seconds I found myself on my hands and knees across the lounge chair. It was actually a pretty decent position.

Bobby's big cock came toward my face, and I took it in and swallowed it down my throat. Jack's impressive hardness entered my soaking wet pussy, and I came.

Jack started to fuck me slowly, then faster, speeding into long, deep strokes. I heard him say, "Bobby, when I push, you pull. Lets' fuck her good."

I was getting spit roasted. I was the rotisserie special with a hot rod pounding into me from either end. Jack fucked my hot hole while Bobby fucked my mouth. I couldn't stop orgasming. Somehow I remembered there were probably lots of people watching us. This was awesome.

Soon Bobby's big, hard cock was getting close. So was Jack's. I pushed Bobby away for just long enough to get some more air, and told him, "Jack's gonna shoot real soon. I want you to keep fucking my mouth and come right down my throat."

It was time. Jack grabbed my hips and thrust every inch of his beautiful hard-on deeply into my pussy. I wrapped an arm around Bobby's butt and pulled him in tight. I heard their groans and felt two big, hard cocks begin pumping their hot loads of cum into me at the same time.

I fucking loved this!

That urgent, throbbing surge of orgasming cocks made me start to vibrate and I climaxed so intensely I wanted scream. Hard to do with a mouthful of squirting cock. I shook and trembled for several seconds, until I felt both cocks start to soften in me. I had to collapse onto the lounge chair.

"Holy fuck!" I heard someone shout, and I realized it was me. I lay there in a crumpled heap, giggling and quivering.

Two beautiful cocks had just surrendered their glorious loads of cum into me. It felt so good, it warmed my primal soul. I looked up and they were swinging over me, two gorgeous, gradually deflating dicks, glistening in the sun.

Bobby exclaimed, "Oh my God, Katie! You are spectacular!" Then he said, "Jack, you've got one fucking amazing hotwife here."

"Thanks." Jack replied as he reached out and shook Bobby's hand. Next he grabbed a big beach towel and tossed it over me as I lay there. I wasn't shivering because I was cold, though.

I noticed him look around... apparently we had acquired quite an audience. He giggled, then shouted, "Wet mop, aisle four."

I heard a polite chuckle circulate through the crowd as I regained my composure. Next I sat up and gave Bobby's withdrawing dick an appreciative, deep and long suck.

I looked up at him and said, "Thank you," with absolute sincerity. He nodded and patted my head, then leaned in and gave me a firm kiss on the lips and probed my mouth with an impressively long tongue. It felt nice.

He politely thanked me again and then headed back toward his lounger. I savored the taste of his big, thick cock and creamy cum as I licked my lips and smiled. I noticed the two other ladies near him rise and head in our direction.

They stopped and introduced themselves as Nanette and Linda. They were the wives of John and Ralph and they looked so beautifully toned and tanned.

Nanette said, "That was quite the performance, Katie. You certainly amped up the energy around the pool. You too, Jack."

"Awesome to watch you in action," Linda commented, then added, "Our husbands think you're totally amazing as well."

"Thank you. Just doing what I like best." I replied with a little laugh. "It looked like you two were having a very enjoyable sixty-niner before, too."

They smiled and nodded, then Nanette stated, "We've only been here two days this trip, I'm sure we'll be seeing you around over the next while."

"We hope so, too," my ever polite husband Jack replied.

Nanette reached over as if to shake Jack's hand, but instead grabbed hold of half-hard dick and gave it a couple of pulls. "Nice. Save some of that for us, would ya." She instructed with the sexiest gleam in her eye.

Jack and I smiled, and she raised her hand and gave her palm a slow, sexy lick. "Mmm, you both taste good." She commented with a wry smile.

Next she leaned in and gave me a hard kiss on the mouth with lots of tongue. It felt so very sexy and I could still taste Linda's pussy juice on her lips. She stood and said, "Katie, I've got an urge to suck Jack's cum out of your hot cunt right now."

I immediately wanted to accept her proposal but in honesty I was feeling a little fucked-out at the moment, and needed to just relax.

Jack is very intuitive, and sensed my tiniest bit of hesitation. Instead, he stated, "You know what? That sounds great, but maybe another time. Katie's had a pretty busy start here, and she should probably get some rest back in our room for a bit. I hear the night show and party can get pretty wild, so we need her re-energized. I've got a feeling she's gonna want to perform tonight!"

"No problem." Nanette agreed, "My offer is open though, whenever you'd like."

"Very soon." I promised, then grabbed her hand and briefly sucked her fingers in search of more pussy flavoring.

I knew Jack was being a little over-protective but I also knew he was right. A little rest wouldn't hurt, plus I'd heard that the resort guests tend to over-run the stage show some evenings. It could become a wild night of pussy licking, cock sucking, fucking debauchery with any luck and I couldn't wait to become a part of it.

As we walked back to our room, I felt Jack's cum running down the inside of my thighs. I relished the feeling as I summed up my experience here so far. Jack had given me two loads of his juice plus I'd had the exceptional pleasure of sucking five new cocks already today.

A short afternoon siesta sounded like a wise idea, and I lay there re-living the wondrous sensations today had provided. The night party was yet to come and it promised to present even more opportunity.

And... this was only day one!

12