A House and a Wife Both Warmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped her bra to the floor, exposing her breasts. Dee and Daniel moved closer and to our side so that they could view her magnificent bare tits.

I leaned forward to kiss her again, I was really horny and decided to push the envelope a bit,

"Well, it's not cheating if I'm present."

Her eyes went wide as my hands stroked down the sides of her body. I slipped my fingers underneath her G-String, leaned forward with another light kiss, dropped to my knees in front of her, and removed my wife's last vestige of clothing, stripping them away as she lifted her feet. I barely kissed her pussy, stood up, took her arm, and turned her towards Dee and Daniel for their viewing pleasure.

Jennifer was now naked in front of another man, and another woman, for the first time in her life, save her green seamed stockings. When they saw her entirely bald pussy, with an ornamental tuft of bright red pubic hair adorning it, they lightly applauded. Dee complimented her, "Young lady, you are absolutely spectacular." Daniel continued, "Stunning, my dear, simply stunning." They both stepped forward and hugged my wife firmly. In doing so, Daniel's cock pressed onto her stomach. And just that quickly and easily, my wife's first barrier had been shattered.

My wife looked relaxed in this position, she kissed Dee lightly and placed her face onto Daniel's muscular chest. Dee stepped away and Daniel and Jennifer remained in this position for a good minute, pressed tightly against each other, entirely nude. I felt uncomfortable, Dee winked saucily at me and began giggling, "Well, well. I think your wife likes hugs. So does my husband."

My wife realized what she was doing and stepped hastily away from him. She was blushing and looked as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Daniel's cock was growing towards its full size, and its head was glistening with his pre-cum. My mind staggered as I realized that a few errant strands now adorned my wife's stomach. 



Dee handed all us glasses of wine, and offered a toast, "To new friends." We all downed our glasses bottoms up, and while Daniel re-filled them from a fresh bottle Dee dropped the back on their large sofa to open the futon flat.

Smiling wickedly at both of us, Dee stated, "It's time for this party to get serious. Daniel and Doug, on your backs." Staring at my wife, Daniel and I complied, we were lying feet to head. Dee was quite dominant and clearly in control, "Good. Why don't we give our men hand jobs, Jennifer?" My wife drew a quick breath in, and barely audibly replied in a halting voice, "All right, Dee." Jennifer settled in to my left side and Dee to Daniel's left side, so both women could go to work without obstructing the unfolding show.

Jennifer got on her knees and started stroking and then pumping my cock with her right hand, gently fondling my balls with her left hand. We unabashedly stared at the couple on our right, only a foot from us. Dee placed her tongue under Daniel's huge cock head as she pumped him with her right hand, and lightly stroked his ass with her left hand. The moans from Daniel were very loud as he directed his attention towards my wife. Their eyes locked, and in the sexually charged atmosphere she looked at him as if she were giving him this incredible hand job.

Jennifer started pumping my cock faster and even began copying Dee, but her eyes were entirely focused on Dee's hand around Daniel's huge cock. Dee exclaimed.

"Yes, he's fully erect now. Look, Jennifer, I'm pretty sure it's at ten inches." She licked the tip of his huge cock, "I love the taste of stallion cock!"



My wife shifted her eyes and whimpered lightly when she saw Dee licking the pre-cum from his long, thick cock. Daniel leered at my wife, staring deep into her wide open green eyes,
"Are you enjoying the view?"



Jennifer turned her eyes back to Daniel's face and nodded, blushing. Her response prompted Daniel to raise to his knees and move closer to her face until his left thigh came into contact with my chest. Now my wife's face was less than a foot from this stud's cock. He grabbed his erection while Dee wrapped her arm around him, pressing her breasts against her husband. Dee finally took the final step towards seducing my innocent wife, "Look at him. Jennifer, you are so beautiful. Touching is not cheating. You want to stroke my man's cock again, I know you do. Your husband wants you to do it. Daniel wants you to do it. I want you to do it. Reach forward, take Daniel in your hands, feel his power and size for yourself."

My wife turned to me for guidance, and I couldn't stop myself, "Go ahead, baby, you know both of us want you to do it." Jennifer seemed frozen in place. Seeing her hesitation Daniel reached forward, took her hand and placed it onto his shaft. She gasped out loud when she touched him, and she lightly stroked this new cock. I shifted position, to let her have full access to Daniel. Dee came around behind her husband, and nestled against me, a brimming full wine glass in her hand. She took my hand and placed it on her breast, ensuring I had a full feel of her nipple and its piercing ring. She put her mouth against my ear and breathed, "Let's just watch this scene and see what develops." She kissed me, and rested her head on my right shoulder, her long blonde hair cascading down over my chest.

Daniel placed some pillows on his back for a makeshift chair and placed his right hand on the back of my wife's head, at first sensuously massaging her neck through her thick red hair, while she explored his cock with her small hands. He remained in this position for a while, but soon he needed more, and gently pushed her head forward and down onto his cock. My wife resisted and Daniel chuckled, "Come on Jennifer, look at your husband, he wants to see you play with this big cock. How about you just rub your beautiful breasts on my cock?"



My wife was breathing deeply in excitement, "I guess that would be okay." I heard her barely whisper to herself, "It's not cheating since nothing is going inside me."

I could see the excitement in Daniel's eyes as he lifted his ass slightly and turned to his left while holding his cock with his right hand. My wife leaned forward and Daniel eagerly rubbed the now hardened nipple of my wife's breast with the head of his cock. Dee and I leaned forward to gauge my wife's reaction and it was priceless. She openly moaned when his cock touched her tit. Dee breathed into my ear again, "This is so hot, I'm so glad you're letting this happen." She shifted her position so that we could share a drink from the same glass. Then Dee wrapped those sheer long legs around me and rocked both her breasts into my back, while still leaning her head over my shoulder to watch the show.

Daniel rubbed his cock against my wife's breast, shifted it to her other nipple, rested it between her full breasts, began to lightly tap her with it, then started to more aggressively slap his cock against either of her breasts. Jennifer was mesmerized, and leaned forward for more contact. In the heat of the moment, Daniel accidently brushed her chin with his horse cock. Jennifer blushed and giggled and Daniel chuckled, and my wife wiped her chin with her left hand and licked his cum off her hand like it was honey.

"How does my stud husband's cum taste, Jennifer?" Dee asked, sweet as molasses.



My wife was taken by surprise and didn't know what do say, as for the first time she realized that Dee and I were wrapped around each other.

Dee laughed lightly, "Don't worry Jennifer, I told you it's normal, most women crave a big cock. Daniel is the perfect man for you to explore and enjoy, it might be the last time you see a cock this big, they are quite rare." Then she launched her zinger, "Unless we remain friends." Her suggestion was more than obvious.

Dee continued,
brazenly, "My husband's cock tastes so good, you should give it a full tasting, Jennifer. Do you mind, Doug?"

I said nervously as I felt my body tremble with anticipation, but also with contradicting emotions, "Sure, Jennifer, it's okay to just taste it."

Flushed and clearly deeply aroused, my wife approached her tongue to the pre-cum dribbling out of the tip of Daniel's cock, and when she made contact with the fluid my cock was aching hard. Without any directions or further encouragement Jennifer swirled her tongue around the head for a nice long sample, before bringing her tongue back into her mouth and swallowing.

Dee dropped her hand to my crotch and felt how hard this made me, "See Jennifer, your husband fully approves!"



My wife quickly glanced at my erect cock and smiled at me, then leaned forward again to Daniel. She gently kissed the tip of his cock head, and then circled her tongue around his member. She continued doing this for a good forty seconds before Daniel spoke out,
"Jennifer, you love the taste of my cock, go ahead and put the head inside that beautiful mouth of yours." 



His left hand still resting against the back of my wife's head, Daniel again pushed her down. This time Jennifer didn't offer any resistance and welcomed the huge head into her yearning mouth. When Daniel's cock fullly filled her mouth, her eyes rolled back and she started moaning around it. Savouring every moment she took her time to slowly taste him, Daniel started moaning and groaning in approval, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I reached my hand to Dee's pussy and urged her to stroke my cock harder and faster.

I couldn't believe it, my wife had a stranger's erection inside her mouth, and Dee and I had a front row seat watching my innocent wife be corrupted. 
My wife continued sucking him, Daniel's cock grew bigger and soon Jennifer's mouth was stretched far open and her eyes bugged out. Inevitably she almost gagged and removed her mouth.

She exclaimed with a gigantic grin spreading across her face, looking like a child on Christmas morning, 
"Oh My God! It's so big! I can't believe it!"

Since Jennifer was clearly aroused I made my way towards her. I positioned her so that her right foot was on the futon and her pussy was wide open for me. She lay back on the sofa while I knelt on the floor to lick her already wet pussy. Daniel lifted himself on one arm to stare at her pussy as I went to work on my wife. 
I began to press one fingertip into her tight slit, which barely parted for me

He seemed to be intrigued, "Your wife is absolutely gorgeous, Doug. Her pussy seems to be really tight. Tell me, Doug, does Jennifer have a tight little pussy?" I replied, as I rested one fingertip inside her slit, and rubbed her clit with my thumb, "Yes, my wife is incredibly tight." He continued his questions as he lightly stroked himself to maintain his erection,

"Are you her first and only cock?" I had started to lick her pussy lips again and lifted my chin. I knew he could see my wife's juices on my lips, "Yes, I took her virginity and I'm the only man she's ever been with." I went back to my wife's pussy, I desperately wanted to be the one to make her come.

Occupied as I was I still heard him mutter to himself, "He doesn't even have six inches of cock, her pussy has never been properly stretched before."

Then Daniel finally announced his intentions, raising his voice, "I would love to feel how tight your wife's pussy is, I would love to stretch her innocent little pussy with my giant cock."

Daniel was taking charge now. Neither of us could resist, we were entirely under this couple's power by this point. He knelt next to my wife while I kept busy between her legs. He reached forward for her breast, while with his other hand he pulled her face back to his cock. I really wanted to bring Jennifer off, so I furiously licked and fingered her pussy while I could feel her turn towards Daniel's cock. She was close but not there yet, Jennifer always took a good long while to heat up.

Daniel slowly caressed her tits, then her neck, while she licked and stroked his cock in turn, until he couldn't stand it anymore. He asked me, "Let me taste your wife's pussy, mate."

I leaned back, her pussy juices damp on my face, and replied, "Be my guest, just be gentle with her." Daniel gave me an evil grin, "I'm going to make your wife very happy, now that you got her so close for me."

He shifted again on the futon, placed each hand on her thighs, and pulled her closer to him and away from me, spreading her legs wide open, her pussy entirely exposed and vulnerable to him. Jennifer's eyes were squeeze tightly shut, her thick red hair flung across the futon, and whimpered. I watched with jealousy and horniness raging through me. My wife had just been taken from me, and I had not only permitted it but had encouraged it.

I sat on the floor, Jennifer's pussy right before my eyes on the futon. Dee had been right beside me the entire scene, enjoying the sight of me licking my wife's pussy, bringing her almost to orgasm. As I leaned away from Jennifer, Dee again wrapped herself around me in the candle light, observing, "Daniel eats really good pussy, let's watch him finish her off." She pulled my hand down to her own pussy and reached around to fondle my solid cock again. Her breasts and nipple rings felt fantastic as she pressed them into my back, her nipple rings in particular an entirely new sensation for me.

Daniel began by kissing my wife's soft, gently rounded upper thighs just above the lace of her stockings, while he slid his hands up her legs until they rested just beside her pussy. He kissed his way up her body, licking and sucking alternately, until his mouth rested at the bottom of her pussy. He hesitated for a moment, then his two thumbs slid up her pussy lips to rest on her prominent, blood-engorged clitoris. Dee observed to me, "You did a great job getting her ready for Daniel."

My cock was rock hard and Dee's hands were busy around it, as I observed Dee's husband's fingers and tongue violating my wife only inches from our eyes. He rubbed Jennifer's clit for long seconds before bringing his fingers to his mouth to taste her, which I guess my wife found hot because she moaned frantically. He then brought his now wet fingers back to her pussy, gently pressed his thumbs inside her pussy lips and started rubbing her furiously. 

My wife was approaching the brink, excited by the sensations as another man leaned forward to kiss her stomach and thighs for the first time. Daniel began vigorously licking her clit, then slipped his tongue inside her while his thumbs continued stretching her pussy lips. It was obvious to me that he was readying my young bride for penetration.

And he was doing a spectacularly good job of it, it was painfully obvious.

I knew at this point that Jennifer would agree to his every request, but I was not going to let him fuck my wife. I thought I would let this go just a bit farther until we both shot our loads then I would rush her home.

Eventually he was French-kissing Jennifer's pussy passionately as he continued to drive her towards orgasm. By now he had his middle finger deep inside my wife, another finger resting against her asshole and I could see that his fingertip was already resting inside her ass. Jennifer met his every thrust, her nipples hard, her chest flushed, her eyes closed and head thrown back. He was now finger fucking my wife and she was fucking his finger as if she was fucking a cock.

In turn I was fingering his own wife and she was still stroking my cock. Dee and I leaned forward to get as close as we could get, my finger was buried deep in her pussy and I could hear and feel her pussy making squishing sounds. Both of us were so fascinated in the site of my wife being taken by her husband that neither of us were serious about each other. Not yet.

Daniel then flipped my wife until he was on his back and she was on top and that's when it hit me, they were going to perform a 69 in front of us. My wife and I had never tried this before, and she briefly glanced up at me with a look of apprehension in her eyes. My wife tried to wriggle her way off his body, but Daniel had already buried his eager mouth into her pussy and licked and sucked and fingered her furiously, as if he was a hungry animal and she was his last meal.

My wife was taken by surprise by his attack. Her face was mere inches from this man's fully erect hard monster cock. She gasped out loudly, "Oh Yes" and she let all her inhibitions loose as she arched her pussy into his face. Daniel met her thrust as he licked her pussy and continued to tease her butthole with his right middle finger, which was now further inside of her, although still her ass was barely being penetrated. I was offended and hurt to see my wife offer so little resistance when this man touched her tiny butthole - that had always been forbidden territory for me in our marriage bed.

Dee and I broke apart from each other, to get even closer to the spectacle of my wife being ravaged on the futon. It was obvious to both of us that Jennifer was really wet, and incredibly aroused, both of us could smell her. Daniel spoke to us, "Jennifer is incredible!" He then spread her pussy lips wide open, and went right back to work ravaging my wife's pussy. He was rewarded in an instant when my wife suddenly went rigid, arched her back and thrashed her head around, moaning and crying in what was obviously a powerful orgasm. Daniel never slowed his tempo and almost immediately was rewarded with a repeat performance by my wife.

As Jennifer quivered atop Daniel, Dee placed her hand under my wife's chin and lifted her head up. Jennifer opened her eyes, Dee saw the lust in my wife's eyes and started talking to her, "How does his cock taste, Jennifer? Think about Daniel's cock filling your pussy up, not leaving any space, just exciting every sensitive part of your womanhood. Imagine my man slowly sliding his long, hard, thick, cock inside you. I promise you will orgasm like never before, he will reach places that have never been touched before. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Jennifer, you'll never have this chance again. Your husband wants to see you perform for him. Come on, baby, surrender to the moment. My husband is ready, willing, eager, he wants to fill you, to give you new experiences. Let him satisfy you. Let him do you."

Jennifer looked hungry as Dee placed her husband's raging cock inside my wife's mouth. My wife started sucking him like a savage animal, she tried to deep throat him, when she started to gag she pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked his balls.

I knew that it was too late, my wife had become a slut to this man's big cock. There was nothing I could do to stop her, I wasn't even there any longer, she continued her blowjob session for a good ten minutes. When her jaw started to get tired and she started to slow, I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled her roughly off him, placed my bride onto her hands and knees in front of me, and drove my cock deep into her pussy with a single brutal thrust. She groaned loudly, "Yes, that's what I want, give it to me Doug." Then she lifted her face to Daniel, "Bring it to me, stud."

Daniel started gently fucking her mouth, holding his hands on each side of her face. My darling bride was being spit roasted. This was so hot.

Dee urged me on, one arm around my waist and the other on my ass pushing my hips forward, "Fuck your wife, Doug, fuck her hard. Give it to her, HARD!"

Things were going great until Jennifer gasped loudly and urgently, "More! More! Doug! Fuck me deep, give me everything you have!"

I tried my best to satisfy her but I already had my entire cock inside her. I pounded away, but the familiar gripping tightness of her young pussy thrusting back against me was too much. I tried to hold on, I desperately wanted to be the one satisfying my wife.

Then the absolute worst thing happened that could have, I came in just a few short minutes, deep inside her, a powerful come with my balls absolutely emptied. Jennifer almost sobbed, she was so frustrated, "Dammit, Doug, I was so close. I need more. Fuck me some more! I need your cock!"