A House Guest

Story Info
A young man gets invited into the heart of the marital home.
2.1k words
4.12
47.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colinuk50
colinuk50
31 Followers

It all became more serious on the fourth evening when, yet again Colin had invited Simon to have dinner with himself and his young wife, Linda. And as expected Simon accepted the offer with the same good manners and grace that he had done for the previous three evenings. At that point Colin had experienced the same feeling for three nights running. He had known the same sensation for three evenings in a row but now it was time to get much closer to their house guest. That strong feeling that had been warming Colin's heart ever since he and Linda had invited Simon to stay with them in their lovely home. He was intoxicated by his feelings towards the young man. He felt excited about him being there. He felt energised by the presence of a young and handsome stranger being in the marital home. And he knew that Linda's feelings complimented his own so perfectly. As Simon's attraction to Linda and Linda's attraction to Simon became more apparent it seemed to Colin as though his marriage to Linda simply had to move in a new direction. For Colin it felt as though everything that was happening was meant to happen.

Colin helped Linda to get dressed for dinner. They both felt that a bold statement would be just the thing to get things moving. They wanted Simon to be left in no doubt of just how welcome he was. They wanted him to feel completely at home and for there to be a feeling of relaxation that could easily grow into something more intimate and familiar. There were many possibilities to consider, many ways that the three of them could be dressed during dinner. Colin imagined nudism or underwear. And he thought of how he would feel if the three of them were naked at the dining table or wearing just underwear. Colin thought about how it would make his heart race and how he'd have that tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach. And he wondered about admiring Simon's body, and especially his penis. Colin thought about seeing Simon's penis in its full pride and he wondered about how large Simon's penis was. And Colin wondered about Simon admiring Linda's young body. Colin thought about Simon's eyes enjoying her body. He thought about how he would feel when they were all sitting at the dinner table chatting politely with the anticipation growing richer and stronger. And then he thought about how he would feel when Simon was pushing his erect penis into Linda's vaginal opening.

Colin was becoming flustered as all these thoughts ran through his mind. But he knew he wanted to make the suggestion. It either had to be nudity or underwear. Colin's contemplations made his heart pound with fresh vigour and the tingling sensation in his stomach returned. He explained all this to Linda and she responded by declaring that she was also excited about it and that she too had butterflies in her tummy. After some discussion it was decided that underwear would be the better option in order to prevent plunging headlong into the pleasure of naked flesh.

Eventually dinner was served and there was a very erotic moment when, just as they were about to seat themselves Linda walked into the dining room wearing just her bra and a pair of panties. Her appearance was right on que as Colin had, only seconds before made the underwear suggestion to a pleasantly surprised Simon. Within five minutes all three diners where stripped to their underwear and sitting at the dinner table, chatting politely as they ate the meal and as they drank the fruity wine. Colin felt that he could almost taste the heavy sexual mood hoovering over the three of them. And as they chatted Colin would pepper the conversation with an occasional innuendo.

Colin's penis became very stiff and his heart was beating faster with the anticipation. He was hungry to see Linda and Simon tucking into each other. He yearned for them to be joined in sexual union so that he could experience, what he liked to call his moment of wonderful pain. For three days now Colin had been viewing Linda and Simon as a beautiful young couple. And seeing them together at the dinner table, the way they looked at each other, the way their bodies seemed to cry out for each other, the driving energy between them, the intense eye contact, all the desire, it all conspired to make Colin feel as though he was sitting with a lovely young couple that were made for each other. For Colin it was as though nature insisted that they be joined together, that they should be joined in sexual union. In so many ways they seemed natural together and to Colin it felt very proper and correct, except, of course that Linda is his wife.

From outside the home the impression would simply have been that Linda and Colin were being very kind in putting Simon up, but between the three of them things were going very much further. Colin had instigated the opening of a much deeper invitation into the marital home. He actually wanted Simon to feel as though he was a central part of the marriage. And his idea was working very well because Simon was the perfect person. He was a complete stranger and he was polite, well-mannered and he was clearly delighted that Linda and Colin were going out of their way to make him feel so welcome. Simon also knew how it needed to be a very private so when he looked Colin in the eye and told him that he felt very comfortable in their home it made Colin's heart beat like a drum.

At the dinner table Linda was all wide eyed for Simon, her breasts were rising and falling as her panting gave away her desire for him. She responded in an excited way when Colin made lewd suggestions. And then she noticed how Simon also enjoyed and contributed to the innuendo, he was clearly enjoying the sexual suggestions and there was a strong feeling that the enthusiasm for lewdness would ultimately become expressed in the most pornographic way. Somehow they held back until after coffee but then it happened.

Linda turned towards Simon and their faces moved closer together until they kissed full on the lips. Suddenly they were devouring each other in an open mouth kiss, their tongues probing and exploring. They both stood up and Linda reached down to caress the bulge in Simon's briefs, the contour of his large penis pushed tightly against the material as Linda's hand glided over it. She could feel the shape of his penis and she slowly moved her hand along the length of it. At the same time Simon's hands were gliding over the curve of Linda's buttocks. He began at the small of her back and worked his way down to feel the curve of her hips and the shear material covering her cheeks. They were all over each other, hands exploring, feeling each up, in a long and lingering moment. Linda slipped her hand into Simon's briefs so that she could feel the flesh of his large penis, she pulled his pants lower and his penis sprang free. His penis was erect with an upward curve.

Linda sat on the edge of the dining table and Colin sat back and watched as Simon leant forward and, pulling Linda's panties to one side began to kiss and lick her vaginal lips. She started to groan as she felt Simon's tongue sliding up inside her and then she leant back, opening her legs wider to let the young man get deeper within her. Colin started to masturbate. He was touching himself as he looked at his wife spread out over the dinner table with Simon licking and sucking at her vagina. Simon reached up and started to touch Linda's breasts. He moved his hand over the curve of her breasts and teased her nipples. His explorations created a surge of sexual energy in Linda that was expressed through her moaning and the way that she wriggled and writhed about on the table. She lifted herself up and then she lifted up Simon's head and kissed him once more on the lips.

A few minutes later both Linda and Simon's underwear was removed and they were completely naked. Linda had got down on her knees and she had placed her mouth over bulbous and shiny tip of Simon's penis. She began to suck him off. She was using her tongue to explore all the nooks and crannies of his red and swollen corona. Colin very nearly ejaculated as he watched his wife sucking on Simon's penis. He gripped himself and watched keenly as her tongue and lips worked all over the young man's very large penis. She salivated all over the glans and all around the corona. Her tongue and lips were shiny and wet with her own saliva as well as the juices from Simon's penis. She looked across at Colin only to see him watching keenly and oscillating between furious masturbation and gripping himself firmly.

Then with a gracefully bend forward Linda moved her body over the dining table directly in front of Colin. She looked up at her husband and smiled as Simon positioned himself behind her. Linda continued smiling at Colin as Simon held her buttocks firmly and spread them apart so that he could look down on Linda's anus and vaginal lips. Then he placed the shiny glans of his penis so that it nested just inside Linda's labia. He pushed forward and his full length slid into her.

Colin watched as the long shaft of Simon's penis vanished all the way into Linda's vagina. Colin groaned and so did Linda as Simon began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking Linda over the dining table. Colin looked closely at his wife's face and he listened to her groaning as she felt the long shaft sliding through the wetness of her labia. Then Colin looked closely at Simon's penis. In the soft light it shimmered and glistened. The length of his shaft was coated liberally with Linda's vaginal juices. Linda's body was pushed forward into the dining table and her small breasts periodically flattened against the surface with the rhythm as Simon screwed her to the table.

Colin studied the scene and then caught sight of himself in the glass of the drinks cabinet. A moment of deeper reflection came over him as he looked at himself and as he considered the situation. He felt conspicuous. And he focused on the sounds in the room. The slapping sounds of his masturbation and the way it blending with the sounds of Simon screwing his wife. Simon could see the way that Colin was looking at his large penis and he enjoyed the attention. Simon felt proud to have Colin admiring his long shaft, coated as it was with Linda's vaginal fluids and he beckoned Colin to move a little closer. He wanted Colin to look closely at his penis and to see the juices more clearly. He continued fucking Linda as Colin leaned in for a better view and then Colin filled his nostrils with the scent of their sex.

Suddenly Simon's penis slipped out of Linda and, with his forward motion still in play his length slipped upwards and nested between Linda's buttocks. Linda reached around and touched the large penis as it lay in the cleft of her buttocks, all juicy and throbbing. The opportunity to change position was taken; Linda turned over and threw her legs up in a wide V-shape while Simon placed his penis once again at the entrance to her vagina. Then the young man pushed his long shaft, once again into her juicy hole and continued fucking her. Linda's long hair was splayed out across the table and her firm breasts wobbled with Simon's motion as he took her. The table creaked and Colin was almost hypnotised by the rhythm as Simon fucker her faster and then faster still.

Suddenly Simon's face contorted. Sweat was pouring from his brow as he cried out and at the same time he withdrew his penis. In the next moment a large squirt of semen sprang from the tip of his penis and all over Linda's belly. Linda moaned and pushed her breasts upwards as the young man's second squirt of semen splattered across her body in a straight line all the way from her vagina and up between her breasts. Simon's large penis twitched in an upwards curve as several more squirts of semen poured over Linda's young body. Her legs were still wide apart and her vaginal lips were flushed and swollen. Simon bent forward and kissed her.

colinuk50
colinuk50
31 Followers