A House Wife's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's simple. You are well out of my league. Have you ever looked at yourself? You are completely stunning." Mike looked like he couldn't understand why she couldn't recognise this. Stephanie, on the other hand, was basking in the light of such a compliment. She kissed him. Against her leg she could feel the stirring of his penis.

He stopped kissing her and whispered, as if the question would shatter into a million pieces if he said it any louder. "Did you like my fantasies?"

"Oh my god, Yes!" Stephanie was ecstatic in her response. "I have never cum like that before. And you did it to me twice at the club." It was Mike's turn to feel basked in compliments. "And what you did to me here... well, you have me wanting more - put it that way." Her finger tips teased the shaft of his penis and he closed his eyes in pleasure. Mike couldn't believe it, Stephanie clearly wanted more to happen between them. More to his surprise she started telling him how she made him feel. It was her turn to talk naughty, and she recounted every naughty detail from how she became aware of a stirring in her when they spoke at the table; The nervous and naughty feeling of walking to the dance floor knowing her pants were in his pocket; How suddenly erotic it was to feel his fingers touching her on the dance floor, and how she focused solely on the feeling she had as he fingered her.

As she spoke to him Stephanie gently teased and stimulated his penis and testicles. It had been nearly 20 years since she had taken a man into her mouth. She could taste the mixture of their earlier orgasm.

"Do you" he stopped mid breath as he was washed with pleasure, "want me again, then?" He was arrogant, but Stephanie liked that right now. Without saying a word she stood up beside the bed, reached behind her back, and unzipped her dress. Very slowly she raised it over her head. For the first time Mike could see her body. Her nipples, already hardened. Her breasts. Her waist. Her tummy. Her groin. Mike grinned, like a school boy, at the sight of this incredibly beautiful woman.

She let the dress drop on to the floor. "What do you think?" She was assertive. With Stephanie controlling the pace and intensity, she screwed Mike for over an hour. She kept him on the verge of orgasm as they practiced a variety of karma-sutra moves.

Eventually, she fell from her position on top of him to rest in his arms. Their sweaty bodies embracing as they recovered, once more from their exertions. It was Mike, who first fell asleep. Stephanie enjoyed the exploring, in her mind, the sensations of her knackered body, and how this experience had changed something in her. She hadn't been this reckless since that time at Uni. The time when everything changed in her. She fell asleep, fulfilled, satisfied, and completely naughty. She hadn't thought about Giles once throughout the entire evening. Only of her own pleasure.

Chapter 5

The proposition

Stephanie woke. She was confused at first about where she was and what had happened. She saw that she was in a hotel room and remembered that she was on a hen weekend. Her new and expensive dress was in a crumpled heap on the floor and she lay in bed naked. She never sleeps naked. It felt nice. Stephanie wondered whether she had too much to drink and that she fell into bed before having time, or perhaps the coordination, to find her pyjamas from her suitcase. Then she smelt the smell. It was strong and intoxicating. She hadn't smelt it for some time. It was the smell of sex. She became aware of a stickiness between her legs, and a clammy feeling over her body. The other side of the bed had clearly been slept in, judging by the indentation and crumpled sheets and pillow. There was, however, no sign of the man, she supposed, who had slept with her.

Her head was fuzzy. It wasn't a hangover. She started to smile. It was a feeling of complete satisfaction. Whoever it was, had done a tremendous job. That was it. That was how she felt. She was completely overcome with sexual satisfaction.

Stephanie eventually got out of bed and approached the shower. Upon closer inspection of her room there was no sign of her man, Mike wasn't it? She couldn't quite remember. She went to the shower, half expecting to see him in there, but as there was no sign of anyone she climbed in and had a long, hot shower.

As she was drying herself with her towel, the hotel door opened. "Oh, good. You're awake." It was Mike carrying something on a tray. "I thought I would bring you your breakfast in bed." Stephanie was hungry now and grateful for this kind gesture. "I'm afraid your friends have all gone. They seemed quite worried because they hadn't seen you since last night. They tried your phone but it was turned off. I didn't speak to them. I thought you might want me to be discrete. I just listened from a nearby table. You might want to text them, though."

Stephanie ate her Full-English as she listened and agreed to calling them. She had turned her phone off the night before incase they, or her family for some reason, tried to call. Mike smiled knowing that this meant she wanted him all to herself.

As Mike took his clothes off to shower, Stephanie looked at his firm body. She relived the moments of last night in her mind and felt a desperate desire to do it again. She sat there eating her breakfast in her towel. Mike said something strange though. "I feel a little like a young boy after his first kiss, who doesn't want to have a shower, because he doesn't want to wash off the sex I had with you last night. I want to keep it on for ever." Stephanie smiled and told him to have a wash. She didn't tell him that she felt a strong urge to throw him to the bed and ravish him. Not until he was clean, that is.

When Mike reappeared from the bathroom, Stephanie was drying her hair in her underwear. Mike stood looking at how stunning she looked. She was in her mid 40's but had no visible signs of loosing her fantastic body shape. Stephanie looked at Mike in the mirror and noticed the rising item from under his towel.

"The difference between men and women," she said "is that a man can't really get away with being turned on. It looks pretty obvious." Mike laughed, but looked embarrassed. "Now you have that thing, what are you going to do with it, one more time?" Mike had no doubts that Stephanie was keen for some more fun before they parted.

"We'll have more fun. But why should it end after this?" Mike wanted more, Stephanie was curious but afraid that this sounded more like the affair she was frightened she wanted.

Nervously, Stephanie asked "What do you have in mind? I'm not sure I can have an affair with you. A one-night stand might be all I can do." She had laid out the redline.

"OK, not an affair, but what about something just as naughty? It could include your husband." Now this sounded very strange, and not something Stephanie was keen on. Was he after a threesome?

That would not end well. Mike continued with his proposed plan. He came over to her and massaged her shoulders as he spoke. "What if, we set up new email addresses, downloaded Skype, and you Skype me when you have sex with your husband? You can secretly film yourself with him, showing me what you would do to me if I was there." Stephanie sat very still contemplating this. She was becoming increasingly aware in the oddity of this proposal. Mike was gently massaging her shoulders and really relaxing her. She loved the feeling of this strangers hands on her skin. This idea. She considered it for a moment. Might be the change they needed to spice up their lives again.

"How?" She breathed the words, so as to not commit to strongly. She could feel Mike's erection against her leg as he reach around her for his phone from the table. He logged into the internet and set up a new Hotmail account. Stephanie turned on her phone. She quickly text her friends to say she was sorry she had to leave and couldn't say goodbye, she was feeling unwell, but was better now. She would call them all later to catch up on the gossip from the night before. She then, also created a new Hotmail account. They both downloaded Skype to their phones and tested how it worked. The technical task had now been done.

She turned to Mike. He was stood in front of her.

"You're the one with the fantasy. How does this work for you?" she asked. It sounded more confrontational than she had meant. Mike took her hand and led her to the bed. They lay down on the dirty, crumpled sheets. His towel fell from him, onto the floor. She was still in her black lacy underwear. Mike kissed her gently on the lips. Stephanie parted her lips and their tongues danced together. He had his fingers in her hair and Stephanie felt her body melt away at his touch. "I'm going to show you my fantasies."

He left Stephanie in no doubt of his intentions of her. And she felt more satisfied than ever feeling him inside her again.

Chapter 6

The husband

Pulling up on the drive way Stephanie stops the car. The engine continues to run as she considers what she will do. She is still wearing the dress from last night, as Mike had requested. The car clock moves on another minute. As she watches the time pass she thinks about her time with Mike. So much has changed in her now. So much has happened since she stood at the kitchen table looking over the hen party package, and laying out her "Little Miss Careful" sash. It was only two days ago. Even yesterday afternoon, at the wine tasting, she was maintaining her 'Little Miss Careful' characterisation. Now, just 1 hour after she had left Mike at the hotel, she was aware of how monumental this moment was in her life. She could walk through the front door, continue her normal 'careful' routines and file the last 12 hours down as a blip. Or she could follow through on the ideas Mike had for her. Stephanie doubted that she would ever see Mike again, not in person anyway, but she was completely aware of the possibilities her actions could have on her future relationship with her husband, and more importantly, her own happiness.

Another minute ticked by. The car engine was still running.

Stephanie reached for her bag and pulled out her phone. She had 5 messages from friends wishing her well, and grateful that she had got back from the bar safely. They were worried, she knew that. A thought ran through her mind. 'Little Miss Careful' 2 days ago would have been mortified that her friends had been worried about her. But now, she was completely sure, now she didn't pause for a moment to concern herself with their thoughts. This was the realisation she needed to confirm that the real Stephanie had returned. She had woken from her sleep and now she was ready to leave 'Little Miss Careful' behind.

Tick.

She has been sat in the car for 4 minutes, thinking. Giles would probably be aware that she had returned home. Reaching forward, Stephanie turned off the car engine. The seat belt unbuckled and slipped across her chest. The last few moments Stephanie had been thinking deeply about her sex life. As the strap moved across her, she was aware of the tingling and sexual sensations she felt. She was aroused. Her body suddenly remembered the experience of the last 12 hours. Stephanie was convinced that she could still feel the physical memory of Mike inside her. He had cum inside her again before they left the hotel. Her thoughts moved again towards thinking about their plan for including Giles in their fantasies. She started to think about what she would do with Giles. Would he realise that she had already been fucked this morning? The thought made her desperately mad for him. Giles had no idea of how dirty her thoughts were. Over the last 24 years Stephanie had suppressed her darkest sexual fantasies. Now, Giles would learn the new and less 'careful' woman he had married. 'Little Miss Secret Filth'. She preferred that character.

11:57am. She had been sat in the car for almost 10 minutes now.

Phone in hand, Stephanie opened the Skype app. "I'm doing this" she told herself. Her body cold and chilly with nervous excitement. The phone rang with the digital dialling tone. "Hello, Stephanie." Mike sounded calm, not like her. "You made it home safely, then." Stephanie spoke to him very briefly as they rehearsed the plan over the phone. She checked the battery. She should have enough for a couple of hours call time. Without hanging up, Stephanie opened the car door and placed the phone in her cardigan pocket. She walked to the boot of the car and took out her case. Mike could hear her footsteps over the gravel drive to her front door.

"Hi honey." Giles called from the kitchen. "Did you have a nice time?"

Stephanie put her case down under the coats in the hall behind the door. She went to the kitchen. "Come with me" She tried to sound calm, but her voice was slightly cracked with nerves. She held his hand and led him to the stairs.

"Where are we going? Are you ok?" Giles was concerned, but clearly unsuspecting of her intentions. Had it really been so long that he had forgotten the possibility of her wanting to have sex with him?

"I have something for you." Stephanie was using her out-of-practice seductive voice. She led him upstairs, holding his hand. She had an enticing gait to her walk which Giles started to notice. He smiled as the realisation of what may come formed in his mind.

Leading Giles to the bed, Stephanie placed her scarf around his eyes. Giles made a noise in approval and intrigue. "Good weekend, I take it" He sounded a little smug and all knowing. He had no idea.

She lay him on the bed and took two of his ties from the wardrobe. She tied his hands to the bed posts. "You are not allowed to say a word." Stephanie was firm. "You will do everything I say. This is all for me."

"Everything?" Giles clearly did not know how to do what he was told. Mike heard Giles's face being slapped over their Skype call.

"Quiet. What did I just tell you?" Stephanie had a strong and dominant voice. Mike knew he had to be quiet, just incase Stephanie hadn't turned the volume on her phone down. He had found himself a comfortable place to sit as he became excited by the proposition of a live show. His TV was on and Mike was streaming his call to his 48" Panasonic Smart TV. He noticed the camera quality on Stephanie's phone must have been good. He could see the fibres in High Definition from his place in her cardigan pocket.

Mike blinked as he was temporarily blinded by a sudden burst of light over the screen. As the camera lens adjusted he became aware of some of the features of a bedroom. The phone was being turned slowly around the room. Giles was blindfolded with the same scarf he used on Stephanie last night. His hands were tied to the bed and he was naked from the waist down, his blue button up shirt the only thing he wore.

Stephanie turned the camera to face herself. She gestured the sign for quiet with her finger to her lips, and then she slowly licked her finger tip in a show of erotism. Placing the camera phone on the table Mike could see the whole bed and the two exhibitionists. Very slowly, and as a show for Mike, Stephanie lifted her dress to reveal her pants. She held the waist bands and peeled them down her legs to the floor. She placed her fingers on her groin.

"I'm already wet for you." She was saying it to Giles, but looking directly at Mike. He couldn't believe how naughty this woman was. He was completely infatuated by her. She placed her pants over Giles face. Then she carefully straddled him. "Taste me."

When Mike conceived of this idea he thought the camera would be placed on a table over looking the room. This was not, it appeared, what Stephanie thought. She was director, camera operator, and actor as she held the camera phone in positions that were more in keeping with a pornographic film.

Mike could hear Stephanie groan while Giles pleasured. She leaned back and stroked his erect penis gently in her finger tips. Her finger nails scraping over his testicles. Her body was tensing and Mike knew this was how she behaved as she neared orgasm. He watched as her hair whipped back and her face looked to the ceiling. Her groin pressed into Giles lips. Her chest was flush as she recovered her breathing.

"Wow, Stephanie" Giles started. The sound and force that accompanied the slap made Mike surprised.

"Did I tell you to talk?" It wasn't a question Giles should answer, and it seemed that he now knew it. Stephanie tightened her grip on his manhood and pulled his foreskin firmly down over the head of his penis. Giles let out a groan of pleasure and pain. His penis throbbed in her hands as she held him.

He wanted to grab his wife, hold her down and fuck her. But Giles was restricted. He couldn't move, he had tried several times to take control, but his hands were tied too well to the bed. His blindfold held firm, he could do or see nothing. As she took Giles into her mouth she watched the image of Mike on the camera phone. He was fixed to the scene. He was stroking himself and enjoying the show she was giving him. She blew him a kiss. Giles was breathing hard and arching his back. It was clear Giles was nearing climax himself when Stephanie stopped.

"Not yet, baby. I have more plans for you. You better last!" Her voice changed at that last statement and Giles knew he must obey.

He couldn't remember a time he was this desperate to fuck his wife. What had happened on this hen weekend to make her so horny? It didn't matter, Giles thought he would let her go away every weekend if she came back like this again.

Stephanie suddenly stood up. She took her dress off and knelt above Giles groin. Slowly she moved along his shaft massaging it with her pussy. He could feel her wetness as she moved. Had she ever been this wet with him? He couldn't remember. She must be so turned on right now.

"Let me tell you about something I saw in the bar last night." Stephanie broken the tense silence as she teased him. "I wasn't drinking because I was designated 'Little Miss Careful' and responsible for the taxi and safe return of all hens to the hotel." Mike listened intently as he watched from his new wide screen view on the table.

"I sat at a table and near me a man approached a woman my age and started talking to her. Before long she had taken her pants off and passed it to him. They walked to the dance floor and she led his hand up her skirt where he started to finger her. She was married, but I don't think she was married to that man. They looked like strangers. I started to think about how it might feel to be fingered by that man. How a strangers fingers might make her cum in public. I wanted to be her, so desperately."

Mike was surprised that Stephanie seemed to be confessing to the deeds of her previous night, albeit through the story of another couple. There was some devious but erotic in this retelling of her betrayal.

"After she came they walked out of the bar and I imagined them going back to a hotel, or his house. I imagined him entering her. Giles I so desperately wanted to be her. Be risky and filthy."

It was at this moment Stephanie lowered her self onto Giles. They both groaned, finally fulfilled by the promise of all her teasing.

"I went back to my hotel and fingered myself. I pretended that he was with me. His strong hands holding me down as he licked me, fingered me, and fucked me. I came on him, several times. He had complete control over me. Eventually, he pulled my bottom back against him as I felt him fill me with cum." Stephanie was riding Giles, pushing herself down, and rocking on him. Her breathing and voice was loosing control.

Mike imagined how this felt for Giles. He was being told a fantasy of how his wife wanted to be fucked by a stranger. Giles would be feeling how wet she was and completely aroused by her sexual domination over him. Quite soon Mike witnessed Stephanie's latest orgasm. God! She was so hot. Mike suddenly felt lonely, and sad watching this from his living room.