A Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
A housewife's sexual awakening continued.
3.3k words
4.45
47.9k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter of "A Housewife", I described how a basketball challenge with 2 young men had led to the discovery of my exhibitionist tendency.

After that event, I thought that my actions were the result of my flirting with CY. But the urge to expose my body has never stopped coming back to me. Slowly, my outfits began to change. From ordinary t-shirts, I have changed to more body hugging daisy dukes or tank tops. And I loved the feeling of my shoulders went completely bare when I wore a spaghetti tops. I have also thrown away all my usual bulky sports shorts and changed into hot pants or denim shorts. And they fit nicely along my curves or just long enough to just cover my buttock or short enough to reveal the total length of my slender thighs.

But after a while, those sexy and revealing outfits could not satisfy my desire for showing off. I began to wear skimpy underwear and I would make sure my usual delivery guys have their time and opportunity to admire my body and sometime my sexy underwear.

My hubby had discovered my changes too and he loved it. I also carefully tested him a few times by wearing my smallest tank top and my shortest jean shorts when the delivery guy came. The first time I wore a revealing outfit he commented about me wearing too little but did nothing after that.

For the benefit of those who did not read my previous Housewife story, I am a thirty plus housewife with fair skin and a slim body frame. My figure is nothing extraordinary but I am still proud of my own B cup boobs and my firm buttock.

In the search of sexy outfits, I was exposed to the world of porn and sexuality on the Internet too. Watching those models exposing their naked bodies completely or wearing tiny skimpy outfits always made me hot and horny.

Finally one day I decided to go braless under my tank top when the cooking gas delivery guy came. It was a very short encounter. He replaced my empty gas tank, I paid him and he left. But I noticed he did take two quick glances at my chest. I wouldn't have minded if he stared. I wanted him to look at me, look at my chest. After that day, I decided to go without underwear at home because the feeling was just fantastic!

I began to do more daring things; like running my errands without my underwear; cutting off my tank top to reveal even more of my boobs, cutting off my shorts so high that they revealed a small part of my ass cheeks.

And I realized my situation was getting worse. After showing off more of my boobs, I wanted more; I wanted to show off my nipples. After exposing my ass cheeks, I wanted to show off my ass crack and even my pussy lips. Slowly, the idea of imitating those porn models, exposing my private parts completely to my various delivery guys had become much more desirable. I was nervous but I was also out of control. I wanted, no, I needed to expose myself.

Eventually one day when I passed by some selections of kitchen aprons in the supermarket, I pictured myself wearing it. I pictured myself wearing just the apron, nothing else; knowing that it would barely cover my excited pussy, knowing that it would not completely cover my naked boobs, thrilled me. I knew that I shouldn't but I did as my heart won the tug of wall against my mind and I bought the apron. I am going to be like those porn models wearing only my apron in my kitchen!

My first target audiences were the aquarium maintenance guys. On the day of the scheduled maintenance service I took a long time to shower and shave. My mind went wild while shaving my sex. I was shaving for those aquarium maintenance services guys!

The aquarium maintenance service comes monthly to service my aquarium, plants and my garden. My plan was to pretend like I had forgotten the appointment and have the opportunity to show off my apron, or my body wearing just my apron.

I decided to try the blue apron first. It was made of silky soft fabric. The size of the apron was rather big compared to ordinary apron and had more coverage at the hips than ordinary apron. It was a knee length apron and the hip area was intended to cover part of the buttock, but could not completely cover my buttock, there was still at least 6 inches gap exposing my ass crack, no matter how tightly I pull the knot! At the top, the apron could cover my breasts nicely but the light soft material could never conceal the shape of my two melons and my nipples.

I planned to be baking cookies during their visit so that I would be busy baking in my apron while they would be busy doing their maintenance jobs. Hopefully having plenty of opportunity for me either to showoff and have they watch.

Then the doorbell rang. They were an hour early.

Oh no, my plan was ruined.

I quickly dried myself and put on my apron and walked down stairs. I had to walk slowly because I suddenly became self-conscious of my breasts bouncing too much. I opened the door and saw the newspaper boy instead of the aquarium maintenance service guys outside my gate. He came to collect newspaper money.

My nipples instantly stiffen. I am about to walk out of the house in this kinky apron!

I walked out and realized it was about to rain. The wind was strong and filled with smell of rain. The strong head wind was pressing my apron onto my body and completely revealed the shape of my chest and my hips.

Yes, the wind was blowing strong, indicating a heavy rain would surely follow.

"Hi Prakash, How are you? Long time no see. Where have you been?" I talked to Prakash, who was the son of my actual 'paper man'.

"I have been at the university a few months already. Now is my semester break."

"Oh congrats Prakash. Your father must be very happy." I congratulated him by giving him a handshake.

He was watching my chest while we shook hands. I instinctively looked down at my chest and saw my two breasts nicely on display under the soft semi sheer apron. And quickly I covered my exposed breasts with my arm.

Obviously I was not mentally prepared for showing off yet.

My heart raced as I felt so naked standing in front of this young man.

"Sorry Mrs. Tan." He quickly apologized for his rudeness.

"Never mind Prakash. I should be the one apologizing... I was rushing, that's why I didn't change." What a lame excuse, I thought.

"Anyway, please call me Michelle. Ok, how much do I have to pay?"

He quickly handed me the bill.

"Prakash, I remember that I cancelled a few days of newspaper because I went outstation."

"Sorry, I think my farther must have forgotten."

My apron was flying and I had trouble keeping it steady. He noticed my predicament and he took this chance to watch my exposed breasts and my increasingly sensitive nipples.

"Let me check my message to your papa."

"Sure."

I turned back to the house to retrieve my hand phone. As I turned, the wind blew from behind and my whole buttock was exposed as the wind blew open my apron. I tried to cover up and apologized but it was just too difficult to cover my buttock. It was never able to cover my buttock anyway. So I gave up and decided to run back to the house. I am sure he had good time watching my bouncing ass.

I retrieved the hand phone and walked back to the gate again to show him my message to his father.

He then recalculated the bill.

"How stupid, I should have brought my wallet along."

So I went back again and he had another good time watching my bare ass. I could felt the cool wind squeezing through my ass crack and escaping between my inner thighs.

I came back again with my wallet. But my hands were occupied and I have to give him the money. In such clumsy situation, I lost hold of my money and the bill and they were blown away from my hands.

I ran to catch the money and the bill that was scattered around my garden. While I was wandering around trying to pick up my money, the wind kept blowing up my apron, giving Prakash perfect view of my exposed chest and buttock. I had trouble covering my exposed private areas while picking up those notes on the floor.

Then suddenly the apron knot at my back loosened up and the apron just flew like a kite in the wind leaving my whole body exposed. The apron only managed to stay on me because it looped around my neck. With my hands all occupied, I gave up trying to manage my apron. Also I found that I was enjoying the sensations of the strong wind brushing my erect and sensitive nipples. I was getting very excited!

But then it was too late as the heavy rain began to pour and my body was instantly wet! I ran back to my house and opened the auto gate.

"Come inside, quick." I waved to Prakash.

He pushed his bike to the car porch.

"Come inside." I invited him again.

He was all wet too. His t-shirt and his shorts were all soaked with rain. So was I. My apron was soaked and clung to my skin. I pulled the soaked apron to cover back my chest.

"You are all wet. I am so sorry."

Instead of talking to me, he was staring at my chest!

A quick check on my own reflection in the cabinet mirror behind Prakash revealed my puffy nipples were almost totally visible as the apron had turned transparent! The fabric clung to my lower abdomen had revealed the shape of my crotch and the beginning of my pussy crack.

I was extremely embarrassed and just wanted to hide away.

How did I do to land myself in such situation?

"Let me get you a towel."

An intense heat swept through my face as I gave a reason for running away.

I turned and ran upstairs and again my bare ass was under his watch all the way.

Inside my own bedroom I checked myself out again at the full body mirror. I was wet from my hair all the way down to my feet. The soaked apron still clung to my body highlighting my puffy nipples.

After catching my breath, I felt my breasts with my hand and found my erect nipples. It was the first time feeling my own nipples in such aroused state since exposing myself to Prakash. I gave my nipples a few squeezes in order to give myself some much needed relief.

But my nipples grew even stiffer after my caress and never before I felt an intense urge for attention! I needed someone to look at my aroused nipples! I needed someone to look at my bare ass and my swollen pussy! I needed someone to watch me!

Quickly, I took 2 towels and ran down stair again.

I knew he will get a nice view of my bouncing melons on my way down the stairs. And I made sure he watched me while I was climbing down the steps.

Come, let me help you... take off your shirt, it's all wet." I spoke to Prakash on my way down the stairs.

I thought he was in state of shock seeing me so exposed. He stood up but did not say a word. So I decided to help him dry off.

I removed his shirt and dried his upper body. His eyes were glued to my chest. My nipples grew even more erect under his watch.

He was back to reality when I pulled down his shorts. He tried to grasp his waistband but he was too late.

I was shocked too when his full erection sprung back upwards and smacked on his crotch after escaping from his shorts!

"Oh sorry... sorry... I am so sorry." I apologized while admiring his erect manhood.

Half of his hard rod stood proudly out of his briefs.

He quickly pulled his briefs up to hide his erection but still the crown was partly visible.

He pulled the towel from me and quickly sat on the sofa and covered his crotch with the towel.

His enormous manhood was mesmerizing!

"Oh look at me... I am all wet too!"

"Do you mind if I remove my apron? It's all wet and sticky."

I stood right in front of him with him looking up my body. I pulled the apron away from my skin and removed it from my neck. My totally bare body was revealed before his eyes. My erect nipples and clean shaven crotch was plainly exposed to him.

I have never imagined myself doing such an indecent exposure to man other than my husband. But now, such an indecent act was so desirable.

I took my time drying myself in front of this young man. Then I wrapped myself with my towel. The smallest towel which was not for body wrapping. It was too short to properly cover both my chest and my bottom at the same time. With he was sitting down on the sofa, he probably could see my swollen lips!

"Let me dry your clothes and make you a hot drink. Would you like some hot drink? Coffee or tea?" I offered.

"Hot tea please... thank you Mrs. Tan."

"Please Prakash, call me Michelle."

I picked up the wet clothes from the floor.

I initially wanted to bend down to expose my rear to him but could not gather enough courage. Instead I squatted down in front of him. Yet my towel rose up on my hips and my pussy was completely exposed for a few seconds.

I put the clothes into the dryer and continued to make 2 cups of tea. Throughout the process, I was struggling with my towel. Not only was the towel was too short vertically, it was also too short horizontally. I could only manage to tug at a small corner of my towel to secure itself.

The vulnerability of my towel had added up to my sexual excitement. My hands were shivering, my heart beating fast and pussy crack was flooded.

I went back to the room with 2 cups of hot tea on my hands and my towel dangerously hung to the tips of my breasts.

But just a few feet before the coffee table, my towel slipped and dropped to the floor.

"Damn it!"

When the towel suddenly dropped and I was totally naked again in front of this young man, I experienced my first orgasm of the day!

I stood stiffly in front of him while the thrill of orgasm swept through my body! Gosh, I never knew dropping a towel could be that exciting!

I did not know if he noticed my orgasm. But he was watching every moment of it.

I continued to serve the tea in the nude after my orgasm subsided and my body gained back strength.

I sat down opposite him with my towel just covering my front. We started chit chatting.

After a while he sat straight and looked at me.

"Miss Michelle... umm..." He was nervous and hesitating.

"Just call me Michelle. What is it?"

"Ok... Michelle, don't be angry but I have to ask you...are you exhibitionist?"

"Exhibitionist!" I almost chocked myself.

"Sorry..."

"Exhibitionist... umm..." A hot wave flashed all over my face and I did not know how to answer.

"Yes, exhibitionist... those who love to show off their body to others..."

"Prakash... I... I... ahhhh... yes... no... No...I mean me..." I could not find my answer to his question.

"Yes... it means that you get excited when your body is exposed... like just now. Are you?

"Umm... so embarrassing... Prakash, must I answer you?"

"No you don't have to answer. I think you are. Can I... ammmmm... can l see your ... ummmm breasts... that is if you love to show me."

My heart skipped a beat.

"You wanna see my breasts... ohh Prakash... you are so direct..."

"Yes... please Michelle, my girlfriend still refuses me... I'd... love to see her naked."

"So you have never seen your girlfriend's breasts."

"No."

"I guess I am Ok if you really want to."

With that I lowered my towel. My two hard nipples exposed to him again.

"Michelle, can I see your vagina... and can you put back the apron again?"

"And now you wanna see my vagina? By the way, I prefer you call it pussy."

"Yes... please..."

"OK. The same apron I wore just now? It's all wet."

"Yes. That apron."

"Very well then. I think I can temporary pretend to be your girlfriend."

I went back to my laundry area to retrieve my wet apron and he followed behind me.

"Can you help me please?" I asked him to tie my apron.

He quickly went to my back and knelt down to tie my apron.

"Oh yes... so beautiful..." I heard him mumbling to himself.

My pussy responded well to his admiration by releasing love juice again.

Michelle, can you... can you open a bit more?"

"Like this?" I assumed he was asking me to open my legs.

"Yes... yes... some more..."

I spread my legs a bit more.

"Can you tie my apron now?"

"Sorry... yes... I do it now..."

Done...

He stood up while I pulled the apron to cover my chest...

"Yes... so beautiful... I love to see... this..." He was watching my breasts from my side.

"People call it sideboob view."

"Yes... sideboob..."

I turned around to let him see more.

"Michelle, can you... umm."

"Prakash, don't be... just ask me. I am all for you right now."

"Can you lean against the kitchen top?"

"Like this?" I went to the kitchen and leaned myself against the kitchen top with my buttock facing out.

He came to my back and he knelt down again.

"Yes... bend down... bend down."

"OK. Like this?"

I bent forward and I could feel my bottom being revealed before Prakash.

"Yes... some more..."

"Can I touch?"

"I think you can..."

"Can I touch myself too...?"

"OK. Go ahead."

Then he pulled down his briefs and squeezed his own erection with one hand and his other hand reached my bottom and quickly found my wet crack.

"You are so wet!"

And soon, his finger found my wet opening and he entered without any resistant.

"Oh shit... I am so close... I am coming..."

"Michelle, can I ask one more thing?"

"Yes... Prakash. Just ask."

"Can I fuck your mouth?"

More fingers entered me while he asked.

"Yes... yes... you want it now?"

"Can I also cum in your mouth and all over your face?"

"Oh yes... Prakash...fucking yes."

I quickly turned and knelt down to receive his giant rod.

He wasted no time to push his crown all the way down my throat. And he continued to fuck my head.

Ummmm... Ummmm. .

Yes... fuck... yes...Jenny... eat my cock... Jenny... oh yes... that's right... eat it like a slut... yes...

He obviously lost himself in his imagination of fucking his own girlfriend.

Very soon, he deposited his first load of cum inside my mouth and then he pulled out and continued to cum on my face. Before he finished cumin, he stuck his cock back into my mouth...

Oh fuck Jenny... oh Jenny... oh yes...

He kept pumping until he completely released all of his cum into my mouth.