A Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
Exhibitionist housewife could not control herself.
2.9k words
4.44
45k
37

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by notemale.

*****

The aquarium service did not come because of the heavy rain. They came the next day. But my husband was around so I have to drop my apron plan and changed to a much milder tank top and jeans shorts, outfits to keep my exhibitionistic blood warm.

My husband found out I was braless. He took his chances to tease me, touching my breasts when I came near him and when the service guys were not looking.

"Honey, your nipples are rock hard."

"Because you keep playing with them."

"Look at them, I can see their shape under your top." He was touching my nipples while talking.

"Ya honey, I think you should stop. Or they will see my nipples. So embarrassing."

"Never mind. I could see the two dots even before I touch them. I supposed they have seen your 2 dots already when they first came in."

"Oh no! Really? Should I put my bra back on?" I pretended to be surprised but actually I was aware and was aroused knowing my state of exposure.

"No no. I loved seeing you this way. You are so beautiful and sexy this morning."

"But don't you mind them seeing my nipples? Well, the shape of my nipples."

"I don't mind. Let them have some harmless fun too."

I figured that it's time to test my hubby further.

"Really honey? You don't mind other people... well, how to say... admiring your wife, her body?"

"Humm... what about yourself, do you mind people watching you? Admiring your boobs?" He threw back the question to me.

My nipples grew even stiffer as the conversation continued.

"Why not answer my question first."

"No. I want to know what you think."

"Me? Ummmm... OK. But first promise me that you wouldn't get angry?"

"What? Something very bad?"

"No. Just promise me. Or I will never tell."

"OK. Promised. Now tell me the bad news."

"No bad news honey. Just that they did watch."

"Who watched what?

"These two guys, I knew they watched me... a few times already today."

"Really! When? Tell me more."

"Just now when they first arrived, I noticed they stared at my chest... my boobs actually..."

"Wow!"

"And then when they followed me to storeroom to retrieve some tools... when I bent down... you know... when I bent..."

I actually bent in front of my husband to demonstrate how my top was exposing my breasts.

"When I bent down they kept looking at me. Do you think they saw anything?"

"Shit! Honey, I think they could see your tits." He straightened his sitting posture and tried to look down my top from a higher vintage point.

"Oh gosh, they saw my breasts... do you think they saw my nipples too?" My nipples stiffen.

"Ummm... maybe not. Let's see... but i could." He peeped into my collar and at the same time attacked my dangling breasts from below.

"Bad boy! Hands off. .. hands off."

Off course he didn't stop. I tried to run away but he caught my hips and I fell onto his crotch.

"Wow... someone get an erection... someone is getting very naughty."

I found myself sitting on my husband's hard on. I took the chance to massage his erection with my buttock.

"You too... look at your nipples... So hard. You are such a naughty girl..."

"It's all your fault... you've been teasing them..."

I continued to grind my bottom along my hubby's erection.

"Don't blame me. You were hard even before I touched them."

"No way... you are the culprit."

"Don't blame me... seriously... do you get excited when they watch

your tits?"

"Nope." I denied and I pushed even harder onto my hubby's erection. I was getting very excited by my husband's questioning.

"Come on... be honest... did you get excited?"

He continued to play with my breasts.

"I don't know honey... yes... I think my nipples responded to their stares."

"See... you are a little showoff bitch."

"Honey... how could you!"

"Sorry. But I think you're a showoff."

My breathing got heavier as my hubby became aware of my secret.

"Showoff? You mean I like to expose myself to other people?"

"That's right."

"But dear, i don't know. It seemed so wrong, exposing myself... you didn't get angry at all?"

"No. Do I look angry now."

"Yes. You do... you are very angry now... down there."

"Oh yes... I am very angry right now."

He returned my favor by pushing his erection harder to my bottom.

"Honey... did you get excited when I wear sexy outfits?"

"Yes... honey... I love to see you wearing sexy stuff."

"Honey... did you get excited even if other men also get to watch me wearing sexy clothes?"

"Yes. I am kind of excited knowing these guys are trying to peep at your nipples."

"You are such a pervert... ummm... shall we go upstairs?"

We had a wonderful fuck that day.

I was both delighted and relieved to know my hubby loved me wearing sexy outfits andthat he got excited when I am exposed to other people.

On the other hand, I also considered changing my mind about exposing too much to all my regular deliver guys. Because the situation may turn complicated and dangerous later. I would keep wearing sexy things but would not showing off my private parts to them.

Meanwhile, my hubby also got more involved in my exhibitionist adventures. Some times he would ask me to wear certain outfits in certain occasion, which I

would happily comply. He also got more involved in my shopping which usually ended with us buying skimpy clothing.

However, deep inside me I still have the intense urge to showoff my most private parts; my erect nipples, my wet and swollen pussy, my anus and my completely naked body. The memory of the paperboy event kept coming back to me.

Finally, an opportunity appeared.

My hubby decided to renovate the terrace area at the back of the house into a gym. Nothing major, but it still required few days of renovation work.

My hubby usually comes back from work very late in the night and goes to work late morning. By the time he woke up for breakfast, it would be 10 am.

The first day, when the renovation workers came, he asked me to wear a shirt dress. It was white in color and with vertical blue line and somewhat transparent. Not really transparent but if you are very near or in a bright area, it did not completely hide my body. It was also rather short.

My hubby wanted me to just wear the shirt dress and be completely bare underneath. I protested at first. But we negotiated. If I agreed to undo a few buttons, he allowed me to wear my string panties. I wouldn't mind going without underwear but I don't want to show too much of my exhibitionist side to my hubby just yet.

He pretended to involve me in the discussion about the renovation work but I knew his intention was to exhibit me. I played along with him because I was excited, too.

Most of the discussion was between my hubby, the renovation supervisor and myself. The supervisor was constantly switching his attention between my hubby, myself and my body during the discussion. My cleavage was on show through the gap of my dress as I had undone 2 buttons. I was enjoying his attention too. But the biggest satisfaction was coming from the 3 workers. They were waiting at the corner to start and they were paying full attention to me! From the corner of my eyes, I saw them watching my every moment! Their attention was so intense that I actually felt naked. Because they were squatting down, I was also enjoying myself wondering if they could peep underneath my short dress and see my panties!

I knew that I was about to have one hell of exciting day!

The more I knew about the renovation schedule the more excited I became. The first day, 3 workers will be doing the concrete work. Then the next day another group would be here to install the timber flooring and wallpaper. The last day the electrician will be here to install all the lighting and electrical appliances. That means none of the worker's would be working more than 1 day! Maybe I could showoff more since they are not coming back!

My body was thrilled in anticipation.

Finally, the supervisor gave his instructions to his workers and left. Soon my hubby also left for work. Leaving the 3 workers and myself at home.

Yes. I was left alone with 3 workers in the house!

My mind went blank and confused as suddenly many 'show off' ideas popped into my mind.

It was already 2 months after the paperboy event and I was yet to find a chance to show off my sex. I was desperately needed some one to watch me! And watch my most private parts!

But I have to do it carefully so that no one would suspect it was intentional.

I made my first visit to the work site and pretended to watch over the progress but actually I wanted to them to watch me. I casually walked around and chatted with them. They paid full attention to me and 2 of them actually stopped working until I left them. An hour later I made another visit, this time I brought along 3 cans of carbonated drink. Yet again I had their full attention. My nipples were getting hard and my pussy became moist and warm after that.

I have to think of something more drastic!

Another hour passed and l heard the washing machine make beeping sounds indicating it was time to hang dry the clothes!

An idea came to me and the heat of my bottom became unbearable.

I just have to show off myself today completely, my panties, although very tiny and sexy, had to go too!

I quickly removed my panties and I became totally nude underneath my skirt dress!

I examined myself in front of the mirror and I was not satisfied yet. I briefly measured the hemline and I quickly shorten the dress.

I examined myself again with the newly cropped shirt dress.

Oh no! A bit too short! The hemline could only covered my buttock and nothing else. My thighs were completely bare and that's only if I stand straight!

But the fire inside me was too intense. I could not wait any longer. So I proceeded to get my clothes and went to the terrace area to hang them.

When I walked down the stairs, the place was quiet. They had stopped for lunch and rest.

I came to the terrace and I had my first adrenaline rush! All of them were resting, one of them sat in the floor leaning against the wall, the another 2 were laying on the floor! And I have to walk through them to get out!

My pussy leaked!

My heart pumped forcefully and i began to have second thoughts about my plan.

Maybe I should just drop my plan as they have not seen my cutoff dress yet...

The guy sitting on the floor noticed me and greeted me.

Oops... too late!

If I turn back now he would still be able to see my ass when I walk up the stairs.

WTF! I wanted to show them my shaved bottom so badly since the morning. Why turn back now?

I put on a smile and carefully walked through them.

My dress hemline was just level with the guy who sat on the floor. I thought that he had an excellent up skirt view!

Then I walked passed the 2 guys laying on the floor. One of them saw me walk by.

Oh no... I could feel my soaked slippery lips caressing each other as I walk!

I put down my laundry basket in the shady area which was a few feet away from them and inadvertently bent over. My dress pulled up and my whole bottom was revealed!

I kept wondering what their view was like... was my pussy exposed completely? Could they see my asshole too?

I pulled the laundry rack over and began to hang my cloths with my back facing them.

Oh no... as I was facing away from them, I was effectively giving them uninterrupted session of watching my bare bottom every time I bent down to pick up my clothes!

After a I hung a few items, I started to enjoy the situation.

I pretended to scratch the back of my thigh near my buttock and acted surprised to found out my dress was too short.

"Alamak, pendeknya baju saya!" (Oh no... my shirt is so short). I half turned and apologetically talked to them.

I pulled the hem of my dress, pretending to cover up.

"Minta maaf ya..." (sorry ya)

"Tak apa... takpa la. Sikit saja...hahaha... takpa...". (Nevermind... nevermind. Just a bit only... hahahaha... nevermind.)

They burst into laughter.

My face flushed in full redness but I was encouraged and began to walk a bit more and bent lower to allow them better view. Although still very embarrassed by my urges, I was hoping to show them my anus!

I even purposely dropped my skimpy panties to the floor so that I have to walk pass them to rinse my panties in the washroom.

After the inner side of the rack was full I walked to the outer side to hang more clothes. They still got an uninterrupted view of my bare thighs and perhaps my exposed pussy because the clothes were blocking each others view.

I squatted down with my legs spread a few times pretending to sort out the clothes but really just so that I could expose my wet puffy pussy!

They have been watching me non stop! One of them ever stroked his bulge while watching my show.

My clothes were done and I pulled the rack outside to catch the sun.

But there were so much debris and sands scattered around and I stepped onto something and fell.

"Ouch!"

I fell onto a pile of sand with my bottom landed on the sand and my hands supported my body from flipping over.

They rushed over to help me and found my legs spread wide and my sand stained pussy widely on display while I was struggling to support my upper body.

Their eyes were glued to my exposed pussy!

They helped me up without losing view of my exposed bottom.

The back of my body was covered with sand. My naked bottom too.

They quickly helped me to get the sand off my dress using their hands.

Their action quickly turned from brushing off the sand to feeling up my naked body underneath my flimsy dress!

I asked them to stop and tried to push their hands away. But 6 strong hands were too much for me to handle.

"Jangan... Jangan... stop... please stop... I can do it myself... stop...".

"Takapa... takpa. Jangan risau..." (Nevermind... don't worry)

I could not stop them from taking advantage on me... neither could I resist myself from secretly enjoying their harassment!

They became bolder and started to squeeze my breasts. A few hands went down to my bottom and started to brush off the sand stuck on my buttocks and crotch. But soon they began to squeeze my buttockss and feel my crotch.

I could not resist at all. My body caught on fire!

Soon hands and fingers were all over my body. My breasts got squeezed and my nipples were pinched, 2 hands were squeezing my buttock and my pussy lips were spread and fingers entered my wet opening.

"Ummm... huhhh... please stop... please..."

I continued to push their hands away. But they probably sensed my lack of resistance too.

They torn my dress opened and my chest exposed to the air. They conquered my exposed breasts immediately. They kissed and sucked my erect nipples.

Another strong pull from behind me and my dress was completely off my vulnerable body.

I stood there in completely nudity, helplessly taken by 3 strong men.

Soon, one began to eat my soaked pussy and another began to licked my anus from behind me.

Huhhh... huhhh...ummm...

My garden was filled with the sound of our moans.

I can't remember when a hard cock went into my pussy. I remembered I tried to avoid the cock at first but soon the hard fat meat gained entrance and penetrated deep into my love hole.

My whole body was lifted up and I helplessly fell onto a muscular chest. He was pumping my pussy fiercely while the other 2 kept caressing my naked body.

Then they lifted up one of my legs and one of them squatted down and licked my bottom while my pussy was fucked continuously.

I had become their fuck toy!

And they took their turn penetrating me. I came numerous time and they shot their loads of cum deep inside me...

My little showoff attempt has ended up with me getting fucked like a toy by 3 workers. I was very worried but at the same time was very satisfied. I have been secretly daydreaming about taken by men and today I had made my daydream a reality.

I don't know how tomorrow is going to be...

I don't know how I should explain this to my husband...