A Housewife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But some time there will be delivery man, postman even plumber or electrician...coming to our house. Changing to another cloth would be too troublesome..."

"Ummmm..." Our pumping actions have increased its pace.

My heart turned heavy as I carefully opened the topic to my hubby.

"Am I impolite to wear this singlet to receive them... you know... they might see my body...huhhh... Honey, do you approve me wearing just this singlet to receive them? I promise to wear my panties."

"Yes. I am OK... Never mind... let them watch... let them enjoy."

"Ummmm... Let them watch? Even if they might able to see my breasts and nipples... and my wet panties?"

"Wet panties?"

"Yes, when man watching me... my pussy always turn wet and soak my panties..."

"Fuck! Honey, you are really an exhibitionist slut!"

"Stop calling me a slut... so bad."

"Honey... ummmmm... you go so deep today..."

"Honey... if you don't want to dirty your panties, why not you wear no panties also... like right now?"

"No panties... that means they can see my pussy too... oh no... huhhhh..."

"Yes... no bra no panties... let them watch my beautiful wife." He pumped my love hole even harder.

"Ummm... so bad... so embarrassing... man come to my house and my hubby ask me not to wear bra and panties... huhhhh... and let them watch! You know honey... they might see my breasts... my nipples... ummm... even my wet pussy... Uhhhh... so embarrassing!"

"Yes... let them watch... huhhhh..."

I became extreme turned on as my hubby ask me not to wear bra and panties and let delivery man watch me. I noticed my hubby also extreme excited when I said man can see my private parts.

Our sex has never felt this good before.

"Will you get angry?"

"No... Don't worry. I want you to be happy... Just show them your sexy body... hummmmm."

"Honey I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"Honey... do you like this singlet?"

"Yes. I fucking love it!"

"Have you seen this singlet before?"

"No... why?"

"Never mind honey..."

Soon we stopped talking and we continue to make love on the sofa with me wearing the singlet throughout.

Next morning I wore the same singlet with no bra no panties and we made love again at the dining area before we could finished our breakfast.

I was so happy because my hubby obviously loved the singlet and I enjoyed wearing it myself. And most importantly, he allowed me to wear it in front of man coming to our house and let them watch me. He loved me being a 'slut', his slut, regardless what it really means.

However the question remains unanswered. Nothing confirmed my hubby was the one buying it.

12