A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Amit: "You are worth every bit one spends on you. You will be such a hit with your customers."

Rekha felt a fire burn hard in her crotch hearing his words. Amit could clearly see shades of aggression in her eyes. Her hands sunk into his thighs and went up all the way to his crotch. She looked into his eyes as she lightened her pressure of hands and let them travel all the way up to his balls. She cupped them gently. Her warm hands around his balls made him squirm like never before. He had never ever been teased so much. He loved the teasing but wanted much more.

Rekha: "Will my customers love to feel their balls in my hand?"

Amit: "Your classy seductive skills, your cheap talks, your openness to trying new things, your kink to become a whore will make you the most famous whore in the circle of elite's. You are a dream whore Rekha."

Amit knew the exact buttons to press to get Rekha going. Rekha let her hand move up on to his shaft. Amit stopped breathing in anticipation. She stuck her tongue out, bent between his legs, and licked his balls (through his pants). She giggled as she felt his shaft tighten further in her hands.

Rekha: "One can surely say we have quite a hard and a big problem. I think I know how to take care of it. How do you think we should handle it?"

Amit was absolutely speechless. His eyes closed as she let her hands move on his shaft a few times.

Amit: "The customers who hire you by the shots will be the biggest losers. You can make anyone shoot in a matter of minutes."

Rekha blushed and blushed hard hearing his words. Her hands tightened on his shaft which made him squirm further. Her hands gently massaged his balls. He could feel his blood and semen rushing up his shaft.

Rekha: "How would you hire me - by the shot, by the hour, by the days?"

Her talks had a sense of taboo to it. Amit was enjoying it much more than her touches. The talks kept him on the brink.

Amit: "You are a pearl which I cannot afford. If I had it my way, I would not let you go ever."

Rekha felt so complete hearing his words. She gently undid his zippers, looking into his eyes all the time. His underwear was totally spoilt by all the overflowing precum. She felt herself blushing beyond control as she assessed his size. She was too intrigued doing so - was it the angle which made it look "quite" big or was it really that big.

Amit: "I think you like what you see. At least, your facial expressions convey so. Wouldn't you want to unwrap and see it for real?"

Rekha was clearly gasping for air. She had never talked such stuff with anyone, not even in her college days. These kinds of talks were giving her a thrill beyond her wildest imaginations.

Rekha: "Do whores have a choice to make decisions what they want or not?"

Amit: "They do have a choice but only if they specify it in the starting. From what I understand, the only limit you have specified is not being kissed on lips. Am I right?"

Rekha felt a deeper connection with Amit as he spoke. He did understand her quite nicely. Instead of replying Amit, she slowly put her hands on his underwear and started to peel it away. Another though struck her and she left his underwear and instead returned to slowly tease him. This time though she parted his underwear enough to expose his balls. Seeing her head go closer to his exposed balls, Amit was the one gasping for some control.

Amit: "Lady, I will not be able to control myself much if you go on teasing me like this."

His words made Rekha tease him some more.

Rekha: "A whore knows how to help her customer with control issues."

She gently pinched his skin on the testicles and pulled. The pressure on the skin was not painful. She asked him to take a few deep breaths. Amit found himself dumfounded to see his penis relaxing.

Amit: "What is it that you did just now Rekha?"

Rekha: "I just manipulated the blood flow to your other brain."

Rekha felt excited yet nervous as Amit pulled her up close to him.

Amit: "I just wished you had not put the limit of no kissing. You are such a teasing whore that guys will not be able to resist you. I just wish no one forcibly kisses you."

Rekha just did not know what to do, how to react. She could not find any place to hide herself from his stares. She hugged him to save herself. Her touch on his body again ignited a huge supply of blood to his other brain (his balls).

Amit: "Seems I need a bit of manipulation of blood once more."

Rekha obliged immediately. She pushed him back on the bed once more and pulled gently at his skin (of balls). Within seconds, he found himself shrinking.

He did not know what to do as he felt Rekha slowly fondling his shaved balls in her hand. Amit wondered if she had a fetish to play with male genitalia. He could not think further on the subject as he felt something wet and warm on his balls. Rekha was licking his balls with her lips and tongue. Amit was super erect in a matter of seconds.

Rekha: "I cannot reduce the blood flow many times as it will give you a gentle pain in your testicles. It can only be done 2-3 times."

Amit did not know what to say as Rekha stopped licking and instead had started to sniff his balls. He felt a mild pang of jealousy imagining that she does all this to Anupam all the time. Once again his imaginations could not go further as he felt her hands working on his pants. She had lowered his pants down to his thighs.

Rekha: "Please don't moan so loudly. My servants will think otherwise."

Amit: "Rekha, believe me you are asking trouble yourself. If a whore teases her customers so much, they might rape her someday."

Rekha did not know how to react. Her face was red and hot hearing the word rape. She instead lowered herself on to his balls. The kissing and licking became a shade voracious than before. Her hands had also made way inside his underwear. All the precum was spoiling her fingers badly. The more precum spoiled her fingers, the more Rekha was getting happier. She felt great to see a man getting so excited for her.

Rekha: "Do you want anything me to do anything special?"

She asked Amit as she knew that he was just a few strokes away from cumming hard.

Amit: "I want to feel my juices mixed with yours."

Amit thought he had quite clearly specified that he wanted to penetrate and cum inside her. He heard Rekha giggle. He knew it that he was going to have the time of his life.

Rekha: "Your command is my wish."

Amit had put a few pillows under his bed so that he could look at the action happening down below. He saw Rekha wiggle her lower body. A smile came up on his face as he could make out that she was removing her panties. His penis stood even more erect in anticipation of penetrating her.

She stood up and her panties were still on. Amit was anticipating much to see her without the panties. His disappointment was quite clear. Rekha could see it reflect on his face but all she did was look at him and giggle once more. She closed the tube lights and turned up a night lamp in the corner of her room.

Rekha: "If you had specified as a customer to see my body first and then let our juices mingle, I would not have turned off the lights."

Amit was amazed at her playfulness.

Amit: "Sex can be bought at a cost. A playful company like yours along with sex is priceless. You are a rare whore indeed."

Amit was quite disappointed to see Rekha close the lights of the room.

Amit: "A customer likes to see the whore's body - her curves, her shape, her reactions and everything. Why did you close the light?"

Rekha (giggling once again): "I feel a bit shy today. I will turn the night lamp on if and only if I feel comfortable."

Amit was feeling like he would cum (hearing her words). Her words had such a ring of tease to them. He could listen to the subtle sounds of her undressing in the pitch darkness. His mind went berserk as he felt her coming close to him.

She came and sat next to him. Her hands once again started to fondle his thighs. Amit felt his heart would sink as he felt her hands on the elastic band of his underwear. She lowered his underwear in one smooth action, all the way down to his knees (next to his pants). Amit's penis throbbed in anticipation. He felt her hands on his balls, slowly moving all the way up to the head of his penis. She felt him really slow and nice. His throbbing dick added much to her excitement. She could feel each and every vein on his shaft quite clearly. Amit found himself going short on breath as he felt his penis being enveloped by something smooth and soft. He was going berserk in anticipation.

Amit felt the same soft and smooth feel on his entire shaft as Rekha started to move her hands on the entire length. He could feel the touch of lace on his balls. He got the idea suddenly. Rekha had wrapped one of her sexy satin lingerie on his dick and was teasing him. The realisation made him ooze a lot of precum.

Amit: "You will be the most demanded whore Rekha. You have certain body part which no one can possess. It makes you quite unique."

Rekha blushed but could quite relate which body part Amit was referring to. She got intrigued and wanted to show him a bit of her skin up close to him. She switched on the night lamp to give him a view of her curves at least.

Amit adjusted to the sudden glare of night lamp. Before her could adjust, Rekha was sitting next to him and continuing to fondle his entire shaft with her panties. It was some sight to see her sitting next to him wearing her bra only. He got a better view of her.

Rekha: "Well, I have put the light on so you could see a bit of my other body parts as well. With lights on, you can be at least sure of the most unique body part I possess."

Amit: "The most unique part of your body will always be your kinky brain."

Amit's hand instinctively reached for ass cheeks. He started to gently play with them. Rekha knew it would only be a matter of time before she would be the desperate one. She increased the force of her grip on his shaft. Amit was in heaven. He knew he was close and Rekha's titillation was not helping him control much.

Rekha (cupping his balls): "I have done what you had exactly asked for. My juices are already mingled with yours."

Amit: "You need to understand that my juices are not out yet. This is only my precum that you have rubbed your panties with. So technically you have yet to mingle my juices with yours."

Rekha knew that she would be quite out of control once he ejaculated. She had never told him about her obsession to see a male ejaculate. The more sperm that he would ejaculate, the more out of control she would be. She did not want him to know of this fact, yet.

Amit's hands were under his head as he was enjoying the tease from Rekha. Rekha knew it nicely that Amit was more than close. His leg muscles, especially hip muscles, were tightening a lot faster than they were before. She tightened her grip a shade more and then let it loose all together. Her panties next to his skin and the light touch of her hand was almost torturing him.

Rekha: "Can I make you cum now?"

It was more of intimation than a request. Her nails raked gently on one of his protruding veins. She pulled gently at his scrotum to reduce the blood flow, one last time. Amit's penis relaxed a shade. Rekha then gripped his penis firmly in her hands and started to rhythmically pump it. She started it slowly and gathered pace as time went by. Rekha judged Amit's reactions perfectly to pace the rhythm. Amit was moaning like a man lost. His precum was flowing more like a stream now. Her panties were totally soiled with his precum. Her hands moved smoothly over the panties. The only thing she ensured was that the crotch of her panties was, at all times, on his knob. She could sense that he was going to convulse very soon. Every single muscle in his body went tight and then came the downpour. She felt him convulse in her palms. She was shocked at the amount of semen he had ejaculated. Her palm, her panties and his crotch were all filled with his semen. Rekha was lost in her own world of fantasies and so was Amit.

Amit: "You will be quite a whore when you go out on your own."

Her cunt was, as it is, on fire. His comments ignited her further.

Rekha: "As a customer, are you satisfied?"

Amit: "No one can ever be satisfied of you. You are one such cunt. If you want to know how I felt, it was the best thing that has happened to me ever."

It satisfied Rekha much to know this fact. Amit did not know what to say or ask. He felt waves of bliss as she stroked his flaccid cock in her hands.

Amit: "You have still not done what I had asked you."

Rekha: "Did our juices not mingle with each other?"

Amit told her that he had seen her change panties when she had gone to switch the light off. Rekha blushed to know the fact that he had observed her so much.

Rekha: "I always keep my promise. You are right. I will mingle the juices now."

Rekha looked at him deeply, almost thanking him for observing it (the change of panties). Amit had just provided her with a perfect way out to masturbate. God only knew how badly she needed it.

Rekha took a towel and spread, cum filled, panties on it. She, literally, dipped her tip of finger into Amit's semen and gently rubbed it onto her vulva. She was looking at Amit all the time. She hoped that her obsession for semen was not quite visible to Amit. She did not care anymore if he could look through her or not. She took her panties and started to rub it nicely on to her crotch. Her crotch was totally covered with his semen. She closed her eyes as she felt the first wave of bliss dousing her.

Rekha was enveloped in spasms like never before. She was in state of total blankness and bliss at the same time. She just did not know how much time had gone by since she had experienced the orgasms. She turned her head to find Amit, all dressed up, sitting on the sofa.

Amit: "It has been some time since you and I had the time of our lives. It would be improper for your servants to come in and see you in a state of nudity. You have all the night to decide the pictures for your website. You can email them to me and we will discuss the details later."

He paused, for a few seconds, as he started to make his way out. He knew it would be impossible to control if he stopped now. Amit opened the door to make his way out.

Rekha: "Can I expect repeat business from you?"

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers
12