A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

She had her dinner and went back to her room. She wanted to take a shower before she finally called it a day. The outing with her first client had made her super horny, mixed with the effect of warm water on her smooth body - her fingers became frantically busy.

The next day was reserved for site visit. After much contemplation, she decided to wear hip hugging denim with a matching top. She wore thongs which promptly would show when she wanted them to. She drove the car to the client's place today.

She knew she was late but she had to do it deliberately. Vinod had asked her to come late. He was projecting her as a VIP client who also had loads of tantrums. The idea was to hurt their egos so they could invest more than her. At the end, it would inevitably all come down to money.

About 90 minutes later, they reached the site. The weather was perfect. The dark clouds, cold breeze and the greenery around gave a very romantic look. Everybody loved the fresh juices and cookies that were served as soon as they reached the site. Guys were having much more fun, the reason obviously being Rekha. She sipped at her glass rather suggestively. A few brief glances were also exchanged in between the suggestive sips. She was blushing as they checked her curves out. She was every guys dream at the moment. Despite dressing quite loosely, the other lady in the group was not getting any male attention today as well. Vinod tried his best to give her some company.

Rekha: "Mr. Vinod, the place looks nice. Can you please enlighten us with the basic layout you have in mind?"

Vinod was simply enchanted with Rekha's way. She could change the topic whenever she wanted.

The discussion went on for quite some time. The other lady in the group was sincerely shocked to see that Rekha had a better understanding of the topic than anyone else. She had scratched their ego's just enough. The only thing required was to balm their ego's at a proper moment. At the moment, he wanted to scratch their egos a bit more.

Rekha: "Fellow investors please don't mind what I am just going to say. Vinod, is it necessary that you call in so many investors on this project?"

Vinod went nervous hearing her words.

Vinod: "Ma'am, it is the first time that I will have the pleasure of doing business with you. I have done business with every single person present here in the past. I think they have the first call when it comes to investing in this project. I am businessman though and I have an open mind to anything you have to say."

His words relaxed the rest of the lot. Their participation physically increased as they discussed the minute details and layouts.

Rekha: "Mr. Vinod, do you mind taking me for a physical ride now? I love physical rides in natural surroundings like here, especially with such a sexy weather."

Everybody was gulping hard. Rekha obviously meant to take her on a physical tour of the land. It was her eyes which left people thinking otherwise. The rest of the group became unsecured once again. They could not let Rekha go alone with Vinod. Rekha was extra chirpy throughout the trip. Vinod was more than glad that she was so, after all she was delivering the clients to him in the exact frame of mind that he wanted them to be.

Rekha: "The vibrations of your land make me vibrate with joy beyond words. I would like to visit your land along with my energy consultants, if that is okay with you?"

She was openly flirting with Vinod and did not hide this fact from others too.

It was a tiring day which soon came to an end. Rekha decided not to wait and drove herself back to her home. Retiring into her bed, she could not help but appreciate herself on the accomplishments of the day. She drifted into sleep plotting the strategies for the coming day.

Vinod called Rekha early so he could discuss their final actions. Rekha knew he would do more than just discuss the plan. The idea made her wet like never before. After all it would be the first fuck as a whore. She wondered what if Vinod did not initiate to go into anything physical - should she tease him or should she take it further. Lost in these thoughts, she drove to his place. She was dressed in a very elegant yet simple salwar-kurta. The dress covered her more than nicely but hugged her perfectly to accentuate her curves.

Vinod was waiting in the very same room by the pool where they had their little bit of fun. The memories of the little encounter made her mind and body betray her. She could not convey the same to Vinod but made it a point to coax him to take it up from where they had left.

Vinod sat in his casual. The discussion started but their minds were totally diverted. They both knew what was required to let their minds settle down first. Vinod took the lead. He took her hands into his and guided her onto the table. He wanted to do a thousand things to her but at the moment all he wanted was to see her in her birthday suit. He told her so as well. Rekha visually blushed at being instructed to do so. She was getting to know herself so much more. For instance, it was a discovery for her that she loved being instructed.

She was quite prepared for it. She stripped down to her lingerie and looked at Vinod. Vinod's eyes were almost making love to her curves. He was already stroking his dick beneath the pants. He did not say anything but wait for her to strip more. She had such a look that anyone could not resist her. Her actions did not help her much.

She turned her back towards him, unhooked her bra and let it slide. She heard the sound of his zipper being undone. She giggled imagining what he was feeling as she started to slide her panties down. He could not bear the sight of her bare body standing in front of him. Vinod came in close to her and started to feel her right away. He smoothly maneuvered her to turn around. Rekha knew he wanted to see her cunt quite desperately. She covered her cunt with her hands to make it harder for him. Vinod was in mood for a game of tease. He forcibly took her hands away from her cunt and gently let his finger slide in between her labia. Her overflowing juices helped him move his finger. He guided her to lie down on the table. Rekha was like a doll in his hands. She lay on the table, letting her legs go wide so he could have a proper view of her burning cunt. It was Vinod who got the idea to tease the hell out of her. He undid his pant and underwear in one smooth motion. His penis stood jerking with excitement in front of her eyes.

She was badly anticipating her first fuck as a whore. She was to be deprived of that, for now at least. He put his knob on her labia and smothered her privates with his precum. Every stroke was making Rekha moan. She widened her legs to invite him all the way in, Vinod instead let slid his finger in. Rekha did not know what to do or say. Whatever he did was making her feel sluttier. His fingers started to move in a rhythm, slowly gathering pace. The faster he went, the more she felt she was going out of breath. Her whole body started to tighten up. She knew it quite clearly that it was just a matter of few strokes. Her eyes closed in anticipation. She felt pretty irritated as he stopped the movement of his fingers all together. She opened her eyes to see what was happening. He slid his fingers out of her cunt and at the same time forced his throbbing penis inside her warm, overflowing cunt. She was totally overwhelmed by the suddenness of his actions. She put his legs around his back and locked him up. Vinod's movements had a raw feel to it - very passionate and animal like. The force with which he was going in and out was bringing out the real slut inside her. Her labia clung to his penis like her hands clung to his hands - begging for harder pounding. Her eyes had that expression which he had never seen before. His body responded and so did hers. Vinod increased his pounding. Rekha felt a strange sense of burning in her whole body. The sudden thought of her being a whore and he being her client made her tighten her legs around his waist. Vinod could not control the added pleasure of her naughtiness and convulsed quite hard inside her. It was the first time she had experienced such a raw fuck. Vinod did not stop after cumming. He kept moving slowly inside her. Rekha closed her eyes and begged him to keep on moving. The soft movements after the raw fuck were taking her to newer heights of pleasure. She came within minutes of his ejaculation. The next moment was that of awkwardness as their eyes meet. The need to kiss and get more intimate overwhelmed both but her personal limits stopped them from doing it.

They both suddenly started to laugh as they remembered that had come here to discuss the strategy for the meeting. They both dressed up and started with their discussion on the strategy. Their minds were totally diverted but the need of the moment was something else. They both moved to the central hall were the meeting would take place.

The other prospective investors came on time. A round of gossip happened over breakfast. Everyone could feel a certain sense of tension to see Rekha hanging loosely around Vinod. The moment of truth finally dawned upon Vinod. The meeting started. It was the final session and he was quite desperate for the money to flow in.

Rekha: "Mr. Vinod, I was really impressed with your skills this morning."

A smile came up on Vinod's face remembering the eventful morning. He could see she was subtly pricking the egos of the rest of them present.

Vinod: "I could not help but discuss the details with you. You were so persuasive. It is our first time together. I hope we will have many such discussions in the coming future."

Rekha: "You have my number. I am available any time you want to pay me up."

Vinod's face went white listening to her word. She was going to spoil the whole thing.

Rekha: "I obviously meant doubling up my investment when I use the word payment."

He relaxed hearing the words. The effect was otherwise on the rest of the people present. Their looks conveyed jealousy, insecurities and lust as well.

Rekha: "Mr. Vinod, I will have to take your leave now."

She handed him an envelope saying so.

Rekha: "I understand your loyalty towards your old partners. I quite sincerely hope that one or all of them don't invest in your product. That would make a way in for me. My company's cheque is in there. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will not return a blank cheque."

She smiled at the rest of them, exchanged basic pleasantries and made her way out. Vinod could not quite make out the need for such a rushed exit. Looking at the rest of them, he saw that the effect was exactly what he wished for. He smiled internally. After 2-3 hours of hectic discussions, he got more investment than he had planned originally. Vinod wished Rekha was here to celebrate the victory. He sent a text message to Rekha conveying the same.

Rekha was feeling damn horny. She was not a virgin whore anymore. The client had achieved what he had planned to achieve through her. She felt too lonely. She too needed to celebrate her achievements. She replied back to Vinod's text.

"I am professionally employed by you for the day. Do you want to meet up? If you do, come to room by the swimming pool."

Vinod was quite shocked, pleasantly, to read her sms. He rushed to the room. No need to mention they engaged in a serious session of love making with loads of tease.

Rekha drove back to her home, lost in a torrent of thoughts. She had an early dinner and decided to soak herself up in the Jacuzzi. Midways she got a text from Amit.

"I hope everything went fine with your first client. I am dying to meet up with you. Do check your email. We have another kinky query from a customer. Please reply / talk when you can."

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers
12