A Humiliating Day

Story Info
Gary returns from visit to hooker to find Juliette has company.
2.5k words
3.6
88.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

Juliette and I are both accountants. We married young and with the benefit of hindsight, probably too young. We knew we loved each other, but knew very little else of each others hopes and dreams, likes and dislikes, wants and desires. We also knew very little about each others sexuality. In fact, I was worried in case she found out about my sexual desires. Not that I'm a rapist or a complete pervert or anything so controversial, quite the opposite, actually. I'm a quiet, subdued sort of man and, yes, I'm not afraid to say it, I like to be dominated. In fact its more than that; I like to be completely at the mercy of my sexual partner. Humiliation; abasement; ignominy, these are all part of my sexual make-up. Of course, I could never do anything like that close to home. Various girlfriends and eventually my wife Juliette, saw me as nothing more or less than a rather dull lover - I had to find an outlet for my desires a little further away. Eventually, after experimenting rather unsuccessfully with prostitutes and escort agencies, I met a young, single mother called Mandy. I would pay her, of course, but using her own flat in a rather run-down part of town, made it seem unlike the impersonal service that I had received from the aforementioned professional ladies. I would visit Mandy once or twice a week. Looking back now, I realise that I was being terribly selfish in virtually ignoring my wife's own desires: Juliette and I still made love occasionally, but I fear it was as disappointing for her as it was for me.

But I continued to see Many regardless. I knew she needed the money; she had a boyfriend, but as he was out of work (probably by choice, I think) and my regular visits and payments made her life a little easier. Mandy was not a professional, as I've mentioned, but she is extremely strict with me. She will allow me to look at her body, but not to touch. She won't even touch my own "pathetic" body (her words) with anything other than her feet - she say's that I am only worthy of the lowest part of her anatomy. Our sessions together usually start with her demanding that I strip naked before she beats my bare buttocks with her favourite leather crop. It hurts like hell, but the throbbing erection that I always achieve after only a few seconds of this brutal treatment, betray my true feelings. She will then instruct me to lie face up on the floor while she massages my turgid penis with her bare foot. Occasionally she has kept her high heeled shoes on for this last part and I am left with large red welts on my cock as well as on my buttocks, but I never care, within a few short seconds I am always spurting my seed all over my belly. I have to be careful though. If a drop of my semen lands on her carpet, she forces me to lick it up with my tongue!

On one particular occasion, Mandy's boyfriend Tom was still there when I paid my usual visit. I expected him to leave us and I think Mandy did too, but he just smiled and said that he wanted to watch his girlfriend in action. I was mortified but Mandy giggled girlishly - she seemed to think it might be fun. We went through an array of humiliation and degradation that afternoon. Apart from the high leather boots and stockings that she invariably wore, Mandy was nearly as naked as I was. This was always a treat for me and I had already cum twice. Tom just sat on the sofa watching and rubbing his crotch through his dirty jeans, but I could see from the expression on his face that he was becoming restless. I wasn't surprised when he eventually leapt off the sofa and removed his jeans completely.

"What's going on?" I cried from my prone position, bent over the coffee table.

"All this has got me so horny, I gotta fuck something or jerk off!" replied Tom crudely.

I knew what was coming next. Mandy had told me before of her boyfriends liking for anal sex and now it appeared that his desires were not just confined to the fairer sex! The pain as he first penetrated me with his thick penis was nearly too much to bear and Tom showed me little mercy. Fortunately, in his excited state, he lasted only a few seconds before I felt him swell inside me and release the contents of his balls into my tight hole. I felt humiliated and ashamed as the pair stood above me laughing, but I also felt good. I felt like a complete person.

Usually after a visit to Mandy, I stop off at a local wine bar for some refreshment before going home. This brief stop gives me time to contemplate and luxuriate in the recent experience and to prepare my mind for the switch back to my home life. But that night, for some reason, I just wanted to get home. It may have been something to do with my confused state of mind (was I turning bisexual or even gay?), or it might have had something to do with the fact that my ass still burned like the fires of hell and sitting on a hard barstool was not going to help! Suffice to say that when I entered our house that evening, I was over an hour earlier than usual.

My mind was still in a turmoil of confusion as I entered the lounge and I don't think that I completely registered what I was seeing until a few seconds later. When the realisation of what was happening did dawn on me, I didn't know what to do or say. Juliette - my own wife - was kneeling, hands free but ankles tied, completely naked between two large men. At first I feared the worst: A robbery that had, on discovery of little Juliette, turned into something much more dangerous - rape! But as I gazed on, not being able to move or speak, there seemed to be something wrong with that particular diagnosis: Juliette seemed to be in no way coerced, in fact she seemed to be more than a willing contributor.

"For fuck sake come in and close the door!" said the blonde haired man as he unzipped his jeans and released a very large penis. "You're letting the cold in!"

His dark haired friend laughed. "Your missus has told us all about you, Gary. You're a right little wimp aren't you? You gotta give a hot little submissive bitch like this the treatment she deserves!"

So there it was. I suppose I shouldn't have been too shocked or even surprised that Juliette had looked elsewhere for her sexual gratification - I certainly wasn't providing it - but to learn that she too was as submissive as me, put a lot of things into perspective. I slumped down onto the sofa still not able to speak. I had to admit, things now made a lot more sense.

"I'm sorry, darling," whispered my wife, making little or no effort to refrain from massaging the blonde man's thick tool between her fingers. I could see the look of lust on his face as his penis began a slow upward rising as his erection formed.

"No, actually, I'm not sorry!" she continued. "I'm sorry that you have to see this, but it's your own fault. I have my needs too you know! I'm well aware of your visits to your little tart - I have been for some time - so I decided to take a leaf out of your book and hire a couple of studs that will dominate me! Meet David and Carl."

David, with his blonde mop of long hair nodded to me as he began to press his hard tool towards my wife's lips. His dark haired friend, Carl, simply grunted in my direction as he loosed his belt and began to remove his own pants and underwear. None of the trio seemed to mind the fact that I was present, and there was no way that I was going to try to stop what was happening. I decided to just sit back, adjusting my still burning rear into a more comfortable position, and watch what happened.

"Suck on this, bitch!" cried David as he began to thrust his tool in and out of Juliette's mouth.

She gurgled and hummed a little and then sighed deeply as the second man began to run his hands over her kneeling body. Carl's large, workman-like hands worked their way roughly over Juliette's petite frame; squeezing and pinching pebble-hard nipples, down further to explore the sparse blonde hair of her pubic mound. Aggressively he pulled her knees apart as she sucked on his friend's throbbing meat and stuffed two fingers between her wet pussy lips. It was as much as I could do to keep myself from trying to stop him, but I knew it would be useless; and from the look on my wife's face, I don't think she would have thanked me.

As Carl continued to work his fingers in and out of Juliette's pussy, probing and exploring her depths, She seemed to be having trouble concentrating on her given task of sucking David's large cock. Her ankles were still bound with what looked like washing line and her bottom rose and fell from the carpet as she tried to get Carl to ram more of his hand into her body. Her dark haired lover seemed more than happy to oblige her and began to work another two fingers into her snatch. As he rolled his thumb - the only free digit he now had - over her distended clitoris, Juliette howled out around the meaty shape of David's penis. Her orgasm seemed obvious (even though I hadn't personally seen it in many years) and she began to shake and tremble in the throes of ecstasy. Obviously inspired by her orgasm, David roughly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to allow him deeper penetration of her mouth and throat. She protested meekly as he rammed his erection mercilessly between her lips for several seconds before pulling clear of her mouth and unloading his thick cream over her upturned face. David groaned deeply in his throat as his seed shot from his cock and splashed Juliette's skin. His fist squeezed out every drop and he then took great pleasure in using his still hard cock to smear the sticky mess all over her lips and nose. I watched it all with a growing sense of excitement!

As David moved away from my wife's cum-streaked body, Carl pushed her roughly to the floor. As she lay face down on the carpet I could still see the cord that bound her ankles. Carl held his solid tool in his hand as he straddled her exhausted body and settled himself into position.

"Oh God...fuck me...please fuck me..." murmured Juliette into the thick pile of the carpet.

Carl smiled - almost an evil smirk. "Oh I'm gonna fuck you all right, bitch! You're gonna get this so hard you'll be begging me for more!"

I certainly hoped so! The sight of another man about to push a cock - so much larger than mine - into my wife's hot pussy, had me as hard as a flag-pole, and considering I'd cum three times that day already, that was no small achievement!

As Carl began to push his huge penis into Juliette's petite body, the reason for her ankle bindings quickly became apparent. Not only was she unable to move her legs with Carl's weight on top of them, the fact that they were bound tightly together made his passage into her lithe body much tighter than it would normally have been.

"Mmmmmmm...oh yeah, bitch.....you sure got one hot little cunt...so tight...so warm up here.....when I cum I'm gonna cum buckets for you, baby!"

David was making himself busy at the other end of my wife's body, holding her arms out straight so that she was unable to move her entire body. In fact, all Juliette could now do was to moan helplessly into the carpet as Carl ravaged her body from above.

As David held her down, so Carl was building up quite a head of steam. He literally sawed his cock in and out of her poor, abused pussy, pausing only to comment on how tight she was trussed up like that and what a slut she was for letting two men fuck her mouth and pussy. For ten full minutes Carl pounded into my wife's body while I and his friend looked on - David with a wide smile on his face and me with a look of pure admiration for the man's stamina. But eventually, even Carl had to reach a point of no return. He held his breath for a moment and then exhaled sharply. He groaned. He gasped loudly and almost ripped his cock out from between Juliette's bound legs. With a triumphant cry he held his solid meat directly out at right angles from his body and squeezed the head. As if in slow motion, David and I watched as a huge stream of thick jism spurted from the tip of his throbbing penis and arched through the air landing a second later on my wife's upturned buttocks. She groaned again into the carpet as she felt her lover's hot sex fluid scorch her lily-white skin and we all watched her buttocks quiver as she exploded into another powerful orgasm.

David and Carl left their slut lying facedown on the carpet while they dressed quickly. As they began to tuck flagging erections back into tight jeans, I briefly wondered what it would be like to feel one of them in my ass. I tried to speak to them, to ask them if they would take their pleasure from my body in much the same way as they had done from my wife's, but the words stuck in my throat. I looked up at them almost pleadingly but as they headed for the door, it seemed obvious that they had little understanding of my innermost thoughts. As I heard the door slam behind my wife's lovers, my thoughts turned back to her. She was still lying face down on the carpet, breathing hard. Her legs were still tied and twitching in the afterburn of her climax. My cock felt hard and swollen in my underwear and there was no chance of another meeting with Mandy and Tom for a few more days.

I looked again at Juliette's butt and remembered the wonderful, painful experience as Tom thrust his weapon into my own tight hole. I wondered how it would feel from the other side of the fence - to push my erection into my wife's back passage. If she were as much of a submissive as I was, she would be happy to allow that particular pleasure, I conceded to myself. I could see Carl's cum still glistened wetly on her buttocks as I moved closer to her. Maybe I'd better just clean that up before I did anything else, I thought! - Once a sub always a sub!

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers