A Humiliating Experience

Story Info
Exhibitionist male punished and humiliated by 3 guys.
1.1k words
3.97
44.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
125 Followers

Always something of an exhibitionist the advent of amateur nude sites on the internet has proved to be a boon. I can display my genitals anonymously without the fear of arrest as a flasher if I did such a thing in a public park or such like. As a bisexual I've also enjoyed a few encounters with guys, some of which have had an element of SM/bondage about them, with me the submissive one. I've been spanked and caned a number of times now and thoroughly enjoy the experience, though some people are better at playing the dominant role than others.

One of the few outdoor encounters, and completely unexpected, happened this summer and proved to be the most humiliating experiences of my life. Though in retrospect I enjoyed it, enjoyment wasn't always my feeling at the time!

It happened while out taking photos of myself at one of my favourite spots. It was early one summers morning, already quite hot, and confident of being undisturbed I had stripped completely naked, apart from socks and boots. Concentrating on setting up the tripod and timer I was unaware of the 2 guys approaching through nearby bushes until it was too late. They suddenly appeared, and surprised at seeing a near naked guy posing in front of a camera one said, 'What the hell's going on here," the other just laughed. They were between me and my clothing as feeling a bit foolish I explained what I was doing and about posting pictures of myself on-line, stuttering a bit in my embarrassment. It's what happened next that took on a more sinister aspect.

I had been aware of the sound of a tractor but assumed it was working in fields nearby. Suddenly the sound grew louder and the tractor appeared round the side of a derelict barn. The guy driving it jumped down and joining the others asked what was going on. (As far as I could gather he owned the land and was meeting the others to discuss some clearance work he wanted doing.)

I was feeling quite vulnerable to be naked, apart from socks and boots, with 3 fully clothed guys staring at me and decided to walk round them and dress. The farmer forestalled me though and picking my clothes up in a bundle hurled them through a broken window into the falling down barn.

My initial feelings of embarrassment changed to one of fear when the farmer, with a wink at the others, said he was going to teach me a lesson for trespassing on his land, even calling me a pervert!

"I'm not doing any harm to anyone." I protested, annoyed about being referred to as a pervert, only to hear the farmer telling the others to drape me over a large fallen tree nearby. Still protesting and growing more alarmed by the minute I found myself being dragged to the tree trunk by the 2 guys and forced face down over it.

"Now hold the perv down chaps while I take my belt to his bare arse."

"No!" I think I shouted at this point but almost immediately felt his belt across my backside.

My protests turned to screams of pain as the farmer continued to lash my buttocks with his belt, much to the amusement of the 2 guys holding me down.

Now I've been spanked and caned a number of times but always in a controlled environment and by someone I could trust to desist if and when requested; I use a password or gesture to signal if I want it to stop, but this was different. Very different indeed though I must admit that the feeling of utter helplessness, the knowledge that these guys could do whatever they wanted, gave me a weird sort of thrill. (My cock was erect almost from the start of the beating, something the guys taunted me about when I was eventually allowed upright and they saw it.)

Before that though the beating continued, a beating far more painful than any I've experienced, and my screams continued to ring out.

"Shut the wimp up chaps." The farmer said.

Almost immediately my head was jerked up and I saw that one of the guys had slipped his jeans down. Before I realised his intention the guy had forced his penis into my mouth!

"Suck me off you bastard," he practically snarled, driving his penis down my throat.

Well I've sucked a few cocks in my time but this was different. For one thing I had no control over the situation, the guy was literally fucking my mouth, his cock forced deep down my throat almost gagging me. And all the time the beating continued!

Suddenly and unexpectedly the guy came, shooting jets of hot cream down my throat, my nose buried in his pubic hair.

Laughing he stood up from his kneeling position in front of me and at a word from the farmer, moved to my rear.

"My arm aches, you take over." I heard the farmer say and almost immediately the beating resumed.

My head was again held upright in a tight grip, this time by the farmer, and the second guy squashed his cock and balls into my face. Unlike the first guy this one's genitals smelt of urine and there were traces of white crust around the cock head. However I had no choice but to take the filthy smelling cock in my mouth. With the guys laughing and jeering I sucked the second guys cock. Though the pain from the beating was now almost unbearable I think the sense of humiliation I was feeling was the worst, the guys calling me a wimp, a pervert and other terms of abuse.

By the time the second guy shot his load down my throat my lips felt inflamed; I found later that both sides of my mouth were split from the rough treatment. But that was as nothing compared to the pain from my backside. When the farmer jeered that I'd be unable to sit down for a week he wasn't far wrong!

The experience would certainly make me more cautious when out taking pictures in the future. I've never experienced such a painful beating and doubt that I would want a repeat, though what I did when the guys moved away to discuss whatever it was they'd met up for gives pause for thought. I entered the old barn in search of my clothing and quickly located them. My cock was still erect and so before dressing but after checking through the window that the guys were a fair way off I masturbated, coming within seconds!

perrybroom
perrybroom
125 Followers