A Hunter Never Loses his Prey

Story Info
A stalker finally gets his girl, and a relationship blossoms.
2k words
4.35
35.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

I had been watching her for a while, ever since she moved into my building, in my mind she was the sexy blonde girl from the pool. She was 5'5 and was clearly athletic, with toned abs and incredibly sexy legs. The first time I saw her tanning, she was wearing a two piece bikini which showed off her tattoos, white on top and black with designs on the bottom. Every guy at the pool was watching her, but I knew she had to be mine. The plan started as a fantasy at first, sitting at home, thinking about all the ways I would use her tight body, imagining how her belly button piercing would bounce around while she rode my cock. Jazmine was her name; I overheard it in the elevator when some pathetic guy was trying to chat her up. He didn't have a chance, but I did. I was a hunter, and Jazmine was my prey.

I had been planning what I was going to do for months, and that fateful Friday night was the night it had come to pass. She lived two doors down from me, so I was pretty familiar with her schedule, so when I saw her leave that night, I kept an eye out. She was dressed to kill in a skin tight black dress and high heels, so I knew she must have been going out to a club with her friends. So I waited, hoping she would come home a little drunk, giving me the opportunity I had been waiting for. And finally, she did.

Around 1 am, I heard her stumbling down the hall giggling, while on the phone with her friends. She told them she had made it home safe, and was going to get in bed. Her speech was slurred, and I knew, I knew tonight was the night. I had everything prepared and ready to go. Waiting an extra hour to give her time to sleep, I slipped out my door and down the hall to hers.

This old apartment building is owned by a sleazy landlord, so the door lock wasn't hard to pick, and it wasn't long until I was inside her apartment. Moving quietly, I looked around, and discovered that the layout was very similar to my apartment, so it wasn't hard to find her bedroom. Stepping up to the door, I could see my drunken prize passed out on the bed, she had managed to get her clothes changed, and was wearing a pink sports bra and sweats. Once I was sure she was out cold, I set to work.

Stepping over to the bed, I gently took each hand and wrapped a velvet rope around wrists, which I then secured the base of the headboard, holding her arms in place. Next I placed a blindfold over her eyes, and proceeded to secure her legs in the same way, holding her body spread eagle on the bed, completely vulnerable with only cloth between me and her most intimate parts. There she was, my prize, all secured and waiting for me. Leaning over the bed, I began gently playing her breasts, massaging each one in my hands through her bra, careful not to wake her. In her drunken state, her body responded to my touch, letting out a small moan, unaware that her body was being assaulted in her own bedroom. I couldn't hold back anymore, as I pulled her bra up, exposing her breasts. Leaning down I sucked first one, then the other, taking time to enjoy the taste of her flesh between my lips. Enjoying myself as I was, I couldn't resist getting rougher, which is what made her start to scream.

Clamping my hand down over her mouth, I could feel her whole body shake and thrash against her restraints, trying desperately to scream through my hand. "If you keep screaming and fighting, then I will have to hurt you, and neither of us want that, so why don't you calm down for me?" I growled in her ear. As her body continued to thrash, and the muffled screams became louder, I decided to take things to the next level. The soft snap of my switchblade opening next to her ear made her stop thrashing, and the feel of cold metal sliding down chest brought everything to a complete and quiet stop. "Now then," I said in a quiet voice, "I am going to take my hand away from your mouth, and we are going to talk. If you try to scream, then I will bring the knife back out. Nod if you understand what I am saying." There is a brief pause before finally she gives me a quick nod.

Holding up my end of the bargain, I move my hand away from her mouth, and she quickly starts questioning me. "Who the hell are you? How did you get into my apartment?!" Her voice is full of rage, but I can hear the slight quiver to her words in what she says next. "Why am I blindfolded? Please... Take anything you want, I have cash in my purse. We can pretend like this never happened! Just please, let me go and get out of my home."

I almost feel bad, but I came here with an objective, and I wasn't leaving until I finished it. "I'm sorry Jazmine, but I'm not going to leave. What do I want? Well, that should be obvious by the fact that you're tied to a bed, now shouldn't it? Think hard about it..." As I spoke, I could see her start to breathe heavily, making her tits sway back and forth. She was a brave one though, my sexy blonde. She didn't say a word until I slapped her. As her head reeled back forward and the tears started, I asked again. "Tell me Jazmine, why do you think I am here? What do I want?" I was afraid I would have to hit her again as she laid there silently with her chest puffed up anticipating what came next, but as I watched and waited, the fire slowly faded away, and she gave up.

"You're here to rape me."

She looked so beautiful uttering those words out loud, with tears running down her cheeks, just like I had imagined it every single night. "I am, I'm going to rape you, but if you cooperate, it'll be a lot less painful on you. So what do you say, if I release your legs, do you promise to do exactly as I say without fighting back?" There was no hesitation this time, the fight was gone.

"I promise."

"Good girl."

Climbing off the bed, I untied first one leg, then the other, being careful to watch and make sure she wasn't going to try and kick me, but she didn't. Her fight was gone, and it wasn't coming back. Reaching up, I began pulling her black sweats down, I could see her pussy in the lights coming through the window. Shaved completely with not even hair to protect her privacy anymore, Jazmine was mine. In that moment, my plans changed. I still wanted her, but I wanted her to enjoy it as well. I wanted to see what her body would look like in the throes of an orgasm. Climbing on the bed, between her spread legs, I began gently massaging her pussy, running my thumb over her slit to find the clit.

"What are you doing?" my blindfolded captive asked, "just do it and let me go!" The fear was still there in her voice, but her body was betraying her. The more I rubbed her pussy and worked her clit with my thumb, the wetter she got. As I leaned close to her mound, I slid two fingers in her, curled up to work against her g-spot. Her body shook as I worked, but I wanted more. I wanted to taste her, to hear her moan again. As I got closer, she could feel my breathe on her pussy, teasing her while my tongue teased out her clit. Clamping down on her with my lips, and working my fingers inside of her I got what I wanted. She was moaning, begging me to stop. She didn't want to cum, but I had different plans, and so did her body. She continued to beg, but her legs were slowly closing against the sides of my head, holding me there as I alternated my tongue between her clit and lips.

The next time she screamed, I didn't bother to muffle her. I had earned these screams of pleasure, and I wanted them desperately. Her whole body thrashed and quivered against the bed, making her bully button piercing bounce around. She seemed to forget that she was being raped as she came down from her orgasm, her breathe coming in shallow gasps, and her back slowly lowering to the bed after being arched for so long. As I climbed on the bed, she could feel that I was naked now too, when I started lightly slapping my cock against her pussy.

"Fuck me, please..."

I had her now, Jazmine was mine, and she needed me desperately. I gently slid myself into her throbbing cunt, feeding her inch after inch, and enjoying the way she clamped down on me with her wetness. Eventually, I was as deep as I could go and I rested there, watching as my sexy blonde slut panted while my cock was inside of her. Pulling out until just the head of my meat was still inside, I slammed forward hard, eliciting more screams from my pet. Working her clit with my thumb again, I continued to rape her body, as she moaned in pleasure and her legs wrapped around me. I could feel how hard her pussy gripped my dick as she came from being raped for the second time, and I knew I wasn't far behind her. Pulling out, I straddled her body jerking off over her face, before pulling her head up and pressing against her lips. Jazmine willingly opened her mouth and began suching my meat, tasting herself on me. The sight of my blindfolded prey suckling at my cock pushed me over the edge, and I shot my cum towards the back of her throat. As I was finishing, I pulled out, shooting my last stream across her lips and nose.

As she laid there, still trying to catch her breath from the orgasms I had given her, I pulled the blankets from underneath her, and covered her still bound body. Gathering up my things, I headed for the door.

"Wait! Who are you? Please don't go, I won't report this. That... That was incredible! Please... Tell me your name?"

"I can't tell you my name, but I can tell you this Jazmine. I'll always be watching, and I will be back soon. You're my slut now." And with that, I walked out of her apartment.

Leaving the door cracked, I quickly went home and sprayed on body spray to hide my scent, grabbed a bag of trash and headed back out down the hall. Just like I had planned, as I walked by Jazmine's apartment, I could hear her calling for help. Opening the door, I called out in a normal voice, "Hello? Does someone need help in here?"

"Yes please! I'm in the bedroom!"

"Hurrying down the hall I had been in moments before, I found her exactly as I had left her, covered with a blanket and tied up, with my cum still across her face. That's when Jazmine and I officially met.

"I'm Adam, let me cut you lose here, what happened?"

"Uhh... I had a friend over, we hooked up and he thought it would be funny to leave me tied up here. What a bastard!"

I knew she was lying of course. But why would she lie about being raped? Was she embarrassed, or did she enjoy it? That night, she and I had our first conversation, and she was grateful enough for my assistance that she agreed to go out on a date with me the next weekend. That was two years ago. To this day, she has never told me about what really happened the night we met, but I know I will never forget it. A hunter never forgets the first time he catches his prey.

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers