A Hunter's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My father is the king," he said in a low tenor that rattled my bones. "I can do whatever I want."

"What is it that you want to do?" I said, trembling. But I already knew.

I struggled for a few minutes as he tore at my dress, but I knew it was useless. There was no one else in this wing. The palace walls were stone. No one would hear me. Nevertheless, he clapped a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries for help.

"I get what I want," he said. "From now on, this is your job."

He tore at my dress again and it fell in a heap at my feet. He pulled my hands behind my back and wound a strip of my dress around them, then lifted me by my hips and threw me onto the bed. I wriggled around, trying to get to my feet, but he tore another strip off my dress and bound my ankles with it.

"Save your energy," he said. "You'll need it."

He quickly undressed as I flopped around on the bed, trying to get loose. Exhausted, I lay on my back and screamed. He ran over and clapped his hand over my mouth again.

"Be quiet, love," he said. "No one will hear you, and no one cares. You're mine now."

He bit my left nipple, a gleeful grin on his face, and reached for my clit.

"But you're wet!" he said, and chuckled.

He climbed on top of me and bit his lip, watching me squirm.

"Get used to it, my dear," he said as he mounted me. He slid inside me and gasped with pleasure, his hand still over my mouth. I stopped struggling. He did feel good inside me. His cock was smooth and just the right size. It felt like silk.

But no! I didn't want this. I struggled again. He seemed to enjoy it, grunting hard with effort as he pumped in and out.

I heard the door creak open and we both looked over. A footman stared at us.

"Mmmfff—elp—me!" I tried to cry out, but the prince just laughed. The footman shut the door quickly. I really was alone.

The prince pumped me harder, moaning. He leaned down and licked my breasts as they swung wildly in time with his fucking.