A Hurra Good Time

Story Info
Hurricane Helms & Mighty Molly get some ring time.
516 words
2.22
35.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurricane Helms is main eventing a title match with The Rock at a PPV. The Rock is going to win but Mighty Molly gets involved and helps Hurricane Helms get the victory. Both celebrate the victory by kissing each other and hugging each other. But it soon gets a little involved.

As the crowd departs Hurricane Helms hurra-whispers something into Mighty Molly's ear that kind of gets her excited. Hurricane Helms hurra- kisses Mighty Molly again and while doing this he slowly moves his hands up and down her body. Mighty Molly has her arms wrapped around Hurricane Helms's neck. Hurricane Helms slowly walks her back into the turnbuckle area as he starts to hurra- take her clothes off. Soon she is naked in the ring. Her lithe supple body is seen and her breasts are just the size of grapefruits and her bare shaven pussy hair is seen. Hurricane Helms hurra- lifts Mighty Molly's leg and puts both of them around the ring ropes. Hurricane Helms hurra- kneels and slowly hurra- licks and hurra- kisses his way up her legs. Finally Mighty Molly grabs Hurricane Helms's hand and hurra- pushes it toward her mighty-pussy. He greedily starts hurra- licking her pussy lips and goes after her clit. He just continues hurra- licking until soon she is cumming like she never came before. Hurricane Helms raises his head and his face is hurra- covered with pussy juice.

Hurricane Helms unzips his hurra- pants to reveal his erect hurra- cock just bursting to get out. He puts a hurra-condom on and slowly walks toward Mighty Molly who is still in her postion. Hurricane Helms hurra-glides his hurra- cock into Mighty Molly's mighty-pussy and starts to hurra- fuck her slowly. Mighty Molly is riding with Hurricane Helms's rhythem. Mighty Molly is moving her head all around as she has never felt something this good before. Hurricane Helms starts to hurra- pump faster and faster until he hurra-shoots his load into Mighty Molly breaking the hurra- condom because he hurra- came so hurra- powerfully. Mighty Molly just hugs Hurricane Helms as he continues hurra- pumping until Mighty Molly mighty-cums. Hurricane Helms takes his hurra- dick out of Mighty Molly and tells Mighty Molly to say as she is. As Hurricane Helms leaves all the hurra- cum starts to drip out of Mighty Molly with her mighty-pussy juice. Hurricane Helms comes back with a camera man and as Hurricane Helms video tapes he helps Mighty Molly out of her postion and orders her to mighty-suck the cock of the camera man. She does. She continues to suck this guy off until he takes his dick out of her mouth and cums all over her face. Hurricane Helms gets a close up of this. He takes the video out of the camera and thanks the camera man for videotapping the entire situation. Camera man leaves as Mighty Molly quickly gets dressed and cleaned up.

Both walk out hand and hand to the back as Mighty Molly grabs Hurricane Helms's hurra- cock through his hurra- jeans as they go through the curtains.