A Hurricane of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
After the storm, Jerry sees his sisters with a new light.
9.3k words
4.68
92.9k
101

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 2 of a literary fiction series. As in the previous chapter, the characters have been based on real people with real feelings, fears, emotions and of course body parts. Therefore the 36DDD dumb blond with a perfect silhouette who wanted to screw all of China in a single night is STILL NOT in this story nor will she ever be. I suggest you look elsewhere if you want to find her.

For those looking to partake of a GOOD erotic story with an actual story line that will touch both your heart and your hormones, I hope you truly enjoy my work and please leave feedback.

While this chapter has been written in a manner where it can be enjoyed as a stand alone, it is best understood and truly appreciated after having read Chapter 1 which, if you haven't as of yet, I invite you to do first. I'm currently working on the additional chapters to complete the story at various levels with more submissions coming soon. Ideas are always welcome and considered.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE DEFINITELY OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE

Chapter 2 - The light after the storm

I awoke in pitch black darkness to the most vivid wet dream I'd ever experienced. It was so real; I could still feel her wet lips encompassing my rigid rod from the amazing blowjob I had dreamt about. Yet, they were still there, bobbing up and down in the darkness on my pole, a feeling of euphoria overcoming me. Was I still asleep? Had I not actually awaken?

Chassidy, the older brunette of my two younger sisters both of whom had declared their undying love to me in the middle of a cat-5 hurricane the night before, was still sleeping soundly next to me. Her nude flesh pressed against mine, her right breast resting on my chest with the left pressing into my ribcage. Marissa, the younger Latina-Caucasian mix sister and admittedly the one I had fallen in love with first several years ago was gone though.

I felt a warm wet softness run the length of my rigid manhood from base to the tip and I realized I was not in a dream. Marissa had taken it upon herself to give me a blowjob while I slept and didn't realize that I had actually awoken from it. Enjoying the sensation of her twenty-three-year old eager yet inexperienced mouth, I laid back on my pillow and let her enjoy herself. After all, she had been disappointed when Chassidy had taken and swallowed my load the night before during our first session of love. Marissa had declared the next one to be hers and I wouldn't want our new special family situation to begin tainted by jealousy after just one day.

It was perhaps the hardest thing I'd ever done, to stay quiet while she eagerly engulfed my rod. I wanted to breathe heavy, to encourage her on, to let her know how much I was thoroughly enjoying her work, to grab her beautiful black hair and make love to her sweet mouth. She thought I was asleep though and thus I bit my tongue to make not a sound. If she wanted my cum load in secret, she was going to have it alright.

I felt the stirring in my groin, the tell-tale signs of my impending explosion to come but still I stayed silent. Unawares of the eruption to soon come though obviously hoping and prying for its arrival, Marissa continued her continual sucking spree, teaching herself to take just a little more in her mouth with every downward stroke.

There was another sound in the room though as well. I heard a distinct wet, slippery sound that was increasing in both volume and speed and being accompanied by a slight jiggle to the bed. When Marissa actually broke off from her oral work for a moment to let out a quick series of short breathes, I realized then that she was touching herself too while she worked my pole and was nearing her own orgasm. Her renewed oral vigor on my prick when she returned to it told me she wasn't far from orgasm which sped up my own orgasmic progression two-fold.

I couldn't help but grunt when the waves of pleasure hit me, causing me to empty all my love into my eager sister's mouth. I was delirious, hallucinating, flying through the clouds of heaven. The surprising force of my unannounced load caused Marissa to yelp and then moan incessantly as she tried to keep it all in. The bed around my legs shook uncontrollably as I knew her moans, which sent heavenly vibrations through my engulfed staff, were the signs of her own ripping orgasm.

She sucked me like a milkshake, trying to get that last little drop of sweet vanilla from the bottom through the straw. In this case it was more like a salty vanilla shake I imagined. When convinced that she hadn't missed a drop, she let me go, my thoroughly cleaned manhood falling exhausted onto my pelvis.

"That was amazing," I said once she had taken her rightful place on the bed to my left. She wrapped her leg around mine and I felt the sopping wetness of her matted bush against my skin.

"You were supposed to be asleep," she whispered back with a giggle. "But Chassidy was right; you are absolutely delicious. Guess there goes that innocence thing you loved so much about me though."

I kissed her on the forehead. "Nah..., you still look innocent and that's all I wanted. I think I prefer your naughtiness." She laid her head on my shoulder, her hand on my chest.

"I love you, Jerry." Marissa sighed. I told her I loved her too more than anything in the world. Chassidy stirred on my right, her arm extending across my chest hugging me closer to her like a teddy bear. 'My sweet love, Jerry,' she was speaking in her sleep, obviously dreaming about me as well.

"Wow, she really loves you just as much as I do, Jerry," Marissa whispered giving me a little jab in the ribs. "I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself right now. Not many guys can make that claim." It was the greatest feeling; being loved and loving back two beautiful women at the same time. Life just couldn't get any better than that.

"Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good alright; like a king really." Marissa leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, a similar salty taste to that which Chassidy had a few hours before when we had finished the first time.

"You deserve it, really. So any pointers you got for me? How'd I do for my first full blowjob?" Her hand snaked down my body and finding my now flaccid and exhausted manhood, she tickled the tip with a few fingers.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a pro." She giggled at my response.

"Can I ask you a question?" She didn't really wait for my answer to continue. "What was it about me that made you fall in love with me so long ago? For me, it was your strength and protection that I always felt when I was around you. I knew I would always be safe with you nearby."

"For me, it was his eyes, his smile and his amazing, fun personality," Chassidy spoke apparently having woken up as well and hearing our conversation.

"Sorry we woke you sweetie," I replied squeezing her closer to me. "You both really thought that, huh?" Chassidy kissed my cheek and then rolled over, stretching her arms in a yawn. "I'm flattered."

"For you," I was looking at Marissa first, "it was the sweet innocence like I said. You were always so sweet and cute; you made me feel like I really was someone important for you."

"You always have been very important," she replied, "I needed you more than anybody. I need you now even more."

I smiled though she couldn't see it and continued, "...Not to mention your beautiful black hair, amazing chocolate eyes and sweet Latina ass." That got a giggle from her but Chassidy was feeling a little left out as she leaned up on her elbow and directed my face toward her.

"What about me? You said you realized you were falling for me when you heard me say I loved you yesterday. What was it about me that made you fall then?" There was a slight tone of jealousy there and I started to realize that I'd have to be careful with just how much time I spent with either one of them alone. They were willing to share but they both loved me and jealousy could easily ruin everything.

"Oh sweetie," I caressed her face with my hand, letting her nuzzle it with her cheek. I had seen the day before that she really liked nuzzling. "You've always had an amazing energetic spirit, full of life, ready to take the day. You're strong and outgoing which I love about you. Yet at the same time, like I saw last night, you've also got that bit of innocence and timidity about you too."

"Don't worry, Jerry baby," she replied leaning forward for a kiss on my lips. "You're always going to be my king too. You can watch over me and keep me safe until your heart is content and then some. Still...," I felt a soft flesh brushing against my cheek in the darkness, realizing she was dragging her breasts up near my face. "You love Marissa's hair and ass though..., there's nothing physical about me that you particularly enjoy?"

"Oh there are lots of things," I replied, nearly tripping over my tongue. "You are just absolutely stunning to begin with; your brunette curls, your hazel eyes, your delicious lips, your astounding breasts, your shaved pussy..."

"You shave your vagina?" Marissa butted in incredulous to the fact. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Not if you're careful sis. I thought all girls did it though." Chassidy sounded like the older sister again, teaching her younger sibling about the ways of the birds and bees.

"Well apparently I never received the memo," Marissa answered. Her nervous tone had returned. "So I guess you preferred hers to mine last night, did you Jerry?"

"Not in the least baby doll," I stroked her hair with my fingers. "I loved Chassidy's shaved pussy just like I loved your natural one. They were both absolutely divine, trust me." This was going to be a little harder than I thought keeping a balance between them.

"Well, what do you prefer? I can shave it too if you want. Chassidy can show me how," Marissa had rolled over to be leaning above me now, her bush pressing directly with force into my leg and her cone-shaped breasts pointing like daggers with her long erect nipples directly at my chest.

"Listen," I tried to sound as reassuring as I knew how. "I love you both for exactly who you are. You are both so beautiful, absolutely amazing women and I will always love you and find you incredibly sexy; shaved," I directed that word toward Chassidy, "or natural." I looked back at Marissa.

That solved the problem, at least temporarily, as they both said 'awww, how sweet' and 'you're the best' while wrapping their arms around my neck and hugging me dearly. "We love you, Jerry."

"And I love you both dearly," I squeezed them tightly to me on the words 'you both.'

"Sounds like the storm is gone," Chassidy remarked when they had released me. "Want to open up the door and get some light in here? I'm also a bit hungry. What do you guys say about breakfast?"

"Is it really time for breakfast? What time is it even?" Marissa asked. We all agreed that we had no idea but that I should get dressed and check out the situation outside; start taking off the shutters if it was safe. In the meantime, my 'two little women' as they referred to themselves would see about making something to eat like a sandwich or the like.

We found the flashlight but before I was able to shine it on them and actually see their fantastic figures in the flesh, they stopped me short. "I know you've felt every part of our bodies with your hands, Jerry, but you've never seen us with your eyes. I'd like it to be special the first time; not like this with a flashlight. Please?" Marissa asked. Chassidy immediately agreed with her and so it was decided that I would search out my clothes on my own and dress, then bring them back the light to dress while I was outside.

To say that I was a little disappointed in not seeing their naked flesh immediately would be an understatement. Still, I had read enough articles on the internet to know that in a relationship between a man and a woman, or in my case women, the fairer sex made the rules if there was to be harmony in the home.

Besides, it was a simple request and the more I thought about it, the sweeter I held it to be. After all, that moment of sharing your nude body with the person you love for the first time was very impacting, usually being remembered in the mind forever. If they wanted to set the stage to make it the best possible moment for our mutual enjoyment, then who was I to say different? After all, it was no longer a question of if I would see them both; it was when.

I found my jeans and a shirt, left the boxers aside since they weren't readily available where I was searching and took the flashlight back to them, making sure to shut it off before I entered the room.

"Here's the light. I'm going outside now," I announced. They wished me luck and to be very careful. I then received a full lip kiss from Chassidy who had to lift herself up on her tip-toes to reach me now that we were standing. Marissa then had her turn; I even had to bend down a few inches to reach her even though she stood on her tip-toes as well. That's what happens when you fall in love with someone who is more than a foot shorter than you. I was strongly tempted to just lift her up by her bare ass and spread her legs around my waist to give her a more comfortable kiss but I figured that was not the moment for such sexy embraces.

After leaving the room, I unbolted the front door preparing myself for whatever shock I might find outside. The light that poured in though was unbearably painful after having been in complete darkness for so long so it took a good five minutes to accustom myself to seeing once more. Finally my eyes adjusted and I walked out the door, closing it behind me.

The first thing I noticed was the overcast sky and the still air and then I saw the flooded road. The swales had filled and spilled over the road with water rising most of the way up my front yard. A little further down the street, someone had left their car in the road which had turned out to be a big mistake as the hood was completely underwater, not to mention the tires. That car was never going to start again.

There were trees toppled everywhere and others were leaning severely to the right. Palm branches floated down the road along with the occasional turned over trash can. There was also a downed electrical wire going straight into the lake that had been Whitney Drive. I hoped nobody would be so stupid as to actually step into that electrified water.

I walked around the house, found the tree that had toppled in the neighbor's back yard. Lucky for us, the tree had fallen in the opposite direction saving my back fence and potentially my third bedroom from damage. Aside of that, there wasn't much wrong with my yard at all. A few palm leaves to take off the pool cover was about the extent of our issues. My neighbors to the east, however, had been better off returning to their home up north the week prior. Their roof was completely blown off, peeled back like an opened tomato soup can.

Finishing my initial round of the house, I started taking off the shutters from the windows. It took a long time and it was hard work, made worse by the still muggy air which made me sweat profusely. Still, I focused on the fact that my two beautiful sisters were inside and my work was going to make their lives, not to mention my own, a little more comfortable. Being the man of the family, especially with two women to care for, meant a lot of responsibility for me now but it was one that I gladly accepted. Marissa and Chassidy were definitely worth it.

"Care for a drink there handsome?" Chassidy had stepped outside with a tall glass of juice. I was amazed just how chilled it still was though I knew we'd best be careful how many times we opened the fridge. It could be awhile before the power came back.

I was even more amazed to see Chassidy in the light though. She was even more beautiful to me than before even if her hair was a little out of order at the moment. She had put on a red knee-length dress with a white belt and a deep v-cut neckline offering an enticing view of beautiful cleavage. She had always been pretty but I figured it must have been our intimacy that we shared which made her look extra hot to me now.

"Thanks," I gave her back the empty glass.

"Looks pretty bad out here," she said glancing around. "I'm so glad we were safe. Looks like we were lucky though compared to the neighbors." I agreed.

"Um..., listen Jerry," she sounded solemn and worried so I stopped my work to concentrate on her instead. "I'm thinking my condo probably didn't fair well in all of this. If that's the case, could I maybe... just move in here with you?"

I looked at her a little confused. "Didn't you and Marissa just say a little while ago that you were now my women? Well how are we going to be a family if you two aren't living here with me? I thought we had already established that as a given." A huge smile spread across her face.

"Well...," she batted her eyes at me playfully, "Marissa and I were thinking so..., but we figured we'd better check to be sure. Thanks Jerry, you're the sweetest." She turned to go back inside but stopped short just a moment. "Oh..., Marissa said to tell you that the water is definitely out so we're going to have to figure out bathing arrangements."

"Ah," I saluted her with two fingers. "I'll take the cover off the pool and we can all bathe there."

"Ooohh," she feigned a timid modesty like she was afraid of the idea. "A public bath with you two? I don't know about that." She smiled at me and blew me a kiss before going back inside. Damn it was good to be me!

It was the hottest, muggiest time of the day when I finally finished removing the shutters and then the pool cover. That water definitely looked inviting but I figured I ought to wait on them. After all, they were possibly planning something for us to do and I didn't want to spoil it by jumping in early.

"My loves?" I called out to them upon entering the house again. It was still hot inside but at least we could see and the heat could escape a little.

"In the bath amor," Marissa's voice rang out. Chassidy's followed from the same area. I was a little disconcerted as I thought we were going to save that water for flushing the toilet. Since they were bathing though, I decided to go ahead and freshen up myself with a dip in the pool. I had sweated way too much for my own good.

I stripped off my clothes never having put on boxers and dove into the refreshing water fully nude. The cool water was like ice on my hot body and with only a few dives to the bottom and back up I felt completely renewed. "Jerry?" Chassidy's voice called out looking for me. "Where are you sweetie?" Honestly, the little cute names of love we were calling each other was getting to be confusing but I figured that happened to all new couples while they settled into that 'special' name for each other. Well, in my case there were going to be two special names I'd have to decide on.

"Out here, Chass," I called to her. "Needed to take a bath after sweating so much."

She put her hands on her hips and pursed her lips out. That was classic Chassidy when she was pretending to be upset. "But... I thought... weren't we...didn't you want all of us to go together?"

"You guys were already bathing in the bathtub..., weren't you?" I swam to the edge of the pool, my arms starting to tire of just floating in place.

"No," she threw her arms in the air, exasperated. "I was just helping Chassidy with... a girl thing. We've got sandwiches made in here, Jerry."

I felt like an ass. Of course they had common sense enough to save the water for its intended purpose after all. "I'm sorry, love. I'll be out in a minute to eat." Just then Marissa appeared at the door as well, dressed in a pleated skirt and sleeveless blouse. She was also even more beautiful than the day before. Even my groin in that cold water agreed as he started to recuperate from his shriveled cold state.