A Husband Further Learns His Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mam. I think so." I stare at her...

"Don't even go there, no questions...just do it. Tonight is not the time to irritate me, baby."

I take the K-Y from the table and kneel behind her. Put some in my indeed and second finger, I start to rub in on her tiny hole..."No! Push it into me. I don't want it all up the crack of my ass! Do I have to tell you again?" She stares at the bed in front of her...

"No, Mam, I'm sorry..." I push it deep into her rectum. I take more from the tube and push it in...she squirms..."ahhhhhhhhhhhh."...she wiggles away from me.

"Careful! I'm very tight back there. Now, wipe me clean, get a towel...don't want it to be seen but want to be super slippery back there. Move!"...she stays in place while I get a towel from her bathroom. I return and wipe her clean, careful to wipe all but what is in her. "If I sit down in a pair of panties and I'm not clean, if I stain my panties...you spend a two days in the basement. Am I clean back there, last chance to say 'no'? Wipe me real good, none on the outside of my hole but just at the edge on the inside." She rises up and takes a pair of black panties from the drawer next to her bed.

"Yes, Mam...you're clean and lubricated." She tosses me the panties. I kneel on the floor in front of her. I hold them out and she steps into them. She ignores me...sits on the bed. She smiles..."Ooooo, feels so nice and, well...gushy...I'll get used to it." She wiggles a bit, stands. "Baby, I think this will work fine...it better." She pulls her panties down...examines the rear and crotch panel. "Good, I thought that would work if applied by my little boy, properly. I now have a new job for you." She smiles at me..."Mama's real pleased!" She walks to the closet, takes a dildo I've ever seen before, a realistic penis at least 8" long or so. "Now I'm going to trust you to do something else...don't fuck this up. You be very gentle! Very! You hurt me and I'll whip you like I never have before." She tosses the dildo to me and gets back on the bed on her hands and knees...arches her back...looks at me. "Put that in me, do it like you're a man, a real man...but do NOT hurt me!"

I've never seen that in her hand or in our home before..."Mistress, I didn't know you used a dildo."

"There's more you don't know...not that you should. Do you think your little dick kept me happy? When I let you stick it in me you rub around on top of me for five minutes at best, either get me all messy with your cum or lose your erection. Trust me I need that. But I might not need that fake cock soon, baby, not after tonight." She moves her back on the bed, looks back at herself again in the mirror. "I do have a cute butt, don't I?"

"Yes Mam.

I stand and take the dildo to her rear, put it to her tiny hole and watch as she initially resists...I push gently and it pops into her...the head first only..."AHHHHH, OOOOO, easy damn it!!!" She pulls forward. Buries her head in the pillow... "Oh fuck, just do it, push it in. The things we girls do for men." I do as told and slowly slide it into her. She moans and relaxes; letting the rubber cock in all the way...she starts to rock back and forth on it. "Fuck me, gently, gently...do it...oooooo, that's it baby, just like that." I do as told until she gets used to it...pushes back against it. "I can do this. Knew I could. Alright that's enough. Out, take it out." I watch as she pulls forward, feel it pop out of her sexy rear...she gets up on the bed on her knees.

I look at her. She stares at me. "Do you have any idea why I'm doing this? Do you?" She doesn't wait for a response..."He has very special needs...I guess you could say he's a 'special needs' boy. Loves getting sucked, loves getting fucked, and something I've never done for a man before...loves using a little girl's rear end..." she laughs..."He likes girls from behind, likes them a lot that way. He told me I didn't have to do that for him if I didn't want to.. But I do. Masturbated three times after we got off the telephone, got so hot talking about how he was going to do that to me. I know now that I can take care of his special needs...make my boyfriend even happier by doing this for him if he wants.", she stands...looks at herself in the mirror..."I learned a lot about him talking on the phone, a lot. And as I said...I know now, he is the one! He's real good at phone sex too. I love that!" "She turns and sits back on the edge of the bed..."And very bold too.

Women like that in a man. He's not like you, honey...don't get me wrong. I love you. I don't love him but I need what he has, what he's going to be for me." She watches me, watches my panic and frozen look...

"Remember how hot you got when I first started dominating you? Remember all the fantasy talk about me being with another man? I do. And I knew I'd do it some day...do it when I found the right man."

"Mistress, please...this fantasy ...I don't know if I can take it, you leaving me..."...can't help it, start to cry.

"Do you know how many times I've seen you cry in the past three days? Once on the way home from the party at his house, once, no...twice last night when I talked with him on phone...and now too. Do you think that turns a woman on? Do you think that makes me want to be with you? We're going to start a new phase of your submission...and you're going be a very good boy about it. And don't think that I don't love you. I couldn't love you more like this...you're my little man." She leans forward, reaches out and flicks my penis with her finger. "See, it likes what I am, what Mama is going to be, what I'm about to turn you into. Look at that cute little thing...starting to get hard, baby..." She flicks it again..."Starting to get hard thinking about Mama being with a real man." She laughs. "I think it may be time to get you a cock harness. Not that I think of that as cock, but your penis is so much easier to control when you don't come. I'll think about that, seriously. It may be time for some type of locking chastity harness. Yes, I think it is." She stands and looks down at where she was sitting..."See baby, you did real good. My butt is so slippery I could fuck a horse and not one stain on my bedspread. Good boy. Oooooo, and look at your little dick...I believe it's hard. See, a hot wife like me has her benefits, baby." She walks to her shower. "I'm going to get ready for my date tonight, get all girly, smooth and soft. I want you back up her just before I dress. I'll call for you. You have a new job, honey. You'll apply my K-Y...you can think of that as privilege. My K-Y jelly boy." She laughs. "You don't ever want me to strip you of that little job, have to do it myself. Trust me, baby, you don't want to lose that privilege."

She smiles at me..."You be strong...we'll get you through all this. It's gonna be fun."

"That's all baby, go clean that thing off put it back on the bed. You better wash it real good, if I use it and get and infection down here I'll know why. Then you can finish your laundry. If I'm in the mood, later when I come home, you can lick me...would you like that?" She reaches back and rubs her behind. "He's gonna love me, baby!"

"Yes, Mam, please...yes."...she shushes me,

"Go baby, clean up. I want to get ready, relax...before I go to him." She goes into her shower, closes the door behind her.

It's the first night they'll be together. I feel panic, don't know what to do...feel alone, feel betrayed. I feel the shame of what I am to her...as I hurry to do her chores, all I can think of is how beautiful she looked when I came into the room, feel my little dick get semi hard thinking about what she's going to do...the excitement of being her cuckold takes over. I think of her locking up my penis...do anything to his he wants her to do...

12