A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam whispered, "Hold it there, darling. Chris hasn't come yet. Rest a few seconds." Tam got up and brought Jayson round to kneel with Tam next to Victoria. The two girls held hands as Victoria was kept in position, face down over the armrest. Tam advised, "Do as Chris says and take his lead. He's pleased you came first ... it's what he prefers. But keep your strength and listen to what he says. He will direct you."

Victoria thought of her husband. Would he be jealous, angry? She spoke into the cushions so that she wouldn't have to look at her marriage partner. "How's Jayson?"

Tam replied, "Doing good. He's smiling."

She looked sideways, and there knelt Jayson next to Tam. He had unzipped his trousers and had his hand inside his underpants. Victoria felt relieved to have Tam at her side to guide and help.

Everything about Victoria felt sensitive. Her nipples, which rubbed against the sofa, her legs, her pussy, even her ass. Her body screamed for more sex to extinguish the ache, which seemed to intensify as Chris slowly withdrew his length. He proceeded to massage his cock over her clit, up along her pussy and caressed her bum hole. Quickly it became a rhythm as he moved his cock up, then down, to be repeated over and over as wet lines trickled down the inside of her legs.

The rhythm caught on as they both moved together, her hips in sync with his cock sliding along the folds of her sex. Chris adjusted her suspender straps and pated her bottom, which seemed to indicate Chris cared for her. Victoria would have loved for Chris to carry her off to a private room and do whatever he liked. It concerned her that her husband was four feet away masturbating himself.

Her legs began to shake as Chris's heavy balls came more into contact as he extended the arc of his cock massage. Each time he pushed his cock through her openings to reach the top, her ass, his balls brushed her pussy. She remembered his balls, large with pubic hair cut close to his skin. One day she'd ask Tam if she cut and looked after Chris's pubic hair - she'd love to do that.

Chris stopped and she felt the head of his cock nestle between the lips of her swollen pussy. Suddenly, without warning, he rammed it in, his whole cock in one powerful movement. She shrieked at the suddenness of his size. It filled her, expanded her vagina walls again, and stretched her.

Holding himself in place fully in, for a moment, allowed her to get used to him. His penetration must have touched her cervix. The realisation struck her - he was bare, naked inside her without a condom. Words wouldn't come out but the panic rose.

Jayson saw it, and croaked, "Condom. Chris must wear a condom."

Chris appeared to ignore Jayson and started to slowly fuck her. The feeling overtook her. Tam spoke to her loud enough for Jayson to hear. "A condom is never used by Chris. His seed is perfect."

"But he may get my wife pregnant," queried Jayson, who looked up at Chris and continued to play with himself.

Tam pushed back some hair from Victoria's head. "If Chris breeds you it will be a beautiful child. Don't be afraid."

Each time Victoria tried to say something the sensations sweeping round her body prevented her speaking. Chris had picked up the pace now. As Victoria's inhibitions disappeared she found her self yelling into Tam's arm, "Oh my God. I want this. Jayson I want this." Her husband had taken out his cock and his inhibitions seem to have gone as well. He gazed at Chris and then back down to both girls as he sought relief.

By this time, Victoria had got used to Chris's size and his prominent cock-head, his cone shaped glands. She swore she could feel the lovely shape of the head inside her moving faster and faster. She started to push back to gain deeper penetration, and fucked Chris each time he pushed. She shouted and wanted the others to hear. "Fuck me," she yelled into Tam's arm. Take me, Chris. Breed me. Please fuck me."

Chris growled, "Now stay still, Victoria. Stop any movement of your hips." But she couldn't understand as Chris continued to pound into her. His balls slapped against her clit. She couldn't stop her own hips. "Do as I say, Victoria. Stop moving." His command stilled her body, although her body shook occasionally. It took all her willpower to obey as Chris continued to fuck her.

Tam spoke close to her ear, "It's difficult, darling, but you must persevere. Do as Chris says."

Victoria started to swear, words she hadn't used before. Her orgasm was building and still she didn't move except for the forceful impact every time Chris powered into her. It took all her strength to hold still, not to move her hips, as instructed by Chris. "Tam ... Tam. I'm going to come soon."

Tam leaned forward. "Tighten your pussy wall. Make him come ... make him pump his seed into you."

"Yes," she shouted. "I want to breed." Without realising it her body had started to fuck back at Chris.

He yelled, and smacked her hard on her bottom. But it didn't stop her hip movements. He spanked her again and again while fucking her. Tam flung her arms around Victoria's waist and held her in position. Locked like this, and with Chris's grip firmly on her bottom, she couldn't move.

Her husband's cock spurted, small but a larger amount than normal. At that point, Victoria called out, "I'm coming, yes, oh Chris I want you ... I want your baby ... oh my God." She squirted juice for the first time in her life, a gush of liquid, and must have covered Chris's groin. Each time Chris fucked into her, the fluid slapped against her pussy, the wet sound obvious to everyone. Her climax completely enveloped her and she bit down into the cushion to scream.

She remembered to squeeze her vaginal wall, and Chris started to come as well. He roared, "Stay still, Victoria." Tam hung on to her to stop her moving. Chris shot spunk into Victory's pussy, right into her cervix.

Tam's calm voice was reassuring. "Hold it there, darling," she said. "Chris hasn't finished yet ... he has after-shocks through his cock ... you'll learn." His climax continued until his pace slowed, and stopped with his cock still deep within Victoria. After ten seconds, he slowly withdrew.

Victoria's knees gave way but three pairs of hands helped her to sit on the sofa. She stretched one hand to hold Jayson. Her other hand held Chris. The three of them hugged as Tam came back with some drinks and she sat on the floor at Victoria's feet.

After a few minutes recovering, Chris said, "You're a beautiful girl, Victoria, and I'm sure you can do the job. Tam likes you as well. I'm expecting your references to come back in a couple of days. In the meantime I want you and Jayson to talk about the sacrifice you both need to make." He paused as the married couple nodded their agreement. "Also, I want you, Victoria, to improve your ability to keep still if I tell you to. Even if I continue fucking you. Otherwise there will be a punishment."

"Was that the smacking you gave me?" said Victoria who blushed and didn't want to give away that she actually liked it. Tam and Jayson laughed.

"Yes, but normally your punishment would hurt. Next time it will. Therefore, Victoria, you are to come over by yourself to spend the day with Tam who will instruct you in the art of many things, including how to stay still when ordered."

"Instruct me," said Victoria, "in the art of many things?" She wondered what else she could learn, and put on a cheeky smile. She felt her husband's hand squeeze her in support.

"If you are to be my assistant with Tam, you must be as good as Tam in the art of edging, prolonging orgasm, mutual masturbation, writing erotic literature, and other things."

Victoria wanted to be proficient in all these things. She hoped to get the job. But she still had reservations about some of the issues from the last four hours spent with Chris.

12