A Husband Lets Wife Have Sex... Ch. 03

Story Info
In which his wife is claimed by another man.
5.2k words
4.1
59.9k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
874 Followers

Author's note: This story involves a husband who agrees to let his wife have sex with another man. It's called cuckolding. If you think this is weird or perverse, then please don't waste your time by reading any further. Don't leave comments as if you weren't expecting this type of story.

*

That night, Victoria went to bed with her husband. Both were exhausted from their experience at Chris's apartment, and they quickly fell asleep. Her long dark hair framed her face. She dreamt of Chris and hoped she would get the job as his assistant.

In the morning, Victoria brought breakfast for them on a tray, and they sat in bed eating while discussing the events from the previous evening. Jayson appeared worried, his grey eyes wider than usual. "If you get this job with Chris our life is going to change, isn't it? But is it for the better?"

"The job with Chris gives us breathing space for you to find work. You need to get up off that butt of yours, Jayson, and find those interviews. Don't get lazy."

"But Chris is demanding he has exclusive rights over you. Look at what happened yesterday? You didn't stop it."

"And you didn't try to stop it. Where was my husband? He was watching ... you ... with your mouth open and a piece of wood in your pants." Victoria's body still hummed, still felt alive and sensitive from the fucking by Chris. For letting her body feel this way, Victoria felt guilty. "I tried my best not to let Chris go too far. But he got you involved and you assisted Chris ... to fuck me." Her heart rate went up thinking about it. "Suppose I agree to work for Chris until you find work that pays well and gives us a future?"

"So, while I'm out there," groaned Jayson, "and I'm looking for the golden film series to make me a star, you're getting fucked by Chris."

"It happened once ... you were there ...watching. I lost control. Besides, I seem to remember you enjoyed it." A vision of Jayson masturbating himself while watching her with Chris was etched into her brain.

Jayson ate some toast and reclined under the duvet. "Okay, I admit it was hot. But that doesn't make it right."

"Like any man, Chris wants to have full sex. Get yourself work and I'll pack it in with Chris. We can start to look for a new place to live, get a mortgage, save some money."

"Somewhere better to live," enthused Jayson.

"And no debt," said Victoria.

"Couldn't you find another job, a normal secretary in a normal office?"

"Chris is offering a salary twice what I could earn elsewhere. If he insists he wants full sex with me I'll have to do it. Go out and get work, Jayson, and I'll give up my job with Chris. How does that sound?"

Jayson's eyes lit up. "If this arrangement with Chris is short term ... then maybe I can accept it."

She pushed aside the breakfast tray and hugged him. Her hand settled on his erection. "I thought you might be aroused, you naughty man."

"I still have the image of Chris getting me to push my fingers into your pussy to get you wet and then me coating his cock with your juices."

She shivered at the memory. "I think you were impressed with his cock. The size of it."

"But, according to Chris, I won't be allowed to actually fuck you." Jayson paused to lift the duvet to look at himself. "Chris has a big cock doesn't he? Bigger than me."

Victoria looked down the 5'6" frame of her husband. He was on the small side all over. "Yes, he's bigger. Last night I felt every part of him enter me, his whole length, especially his cock-head. I could swear he reached up to my cervix." She wanted it again.

"Why did you squirt so much juice? I never seen you squirt before."

"I don't know." She DID know but didn't want to tell her husband that Chris had given her the best climax of her life. Goosebumps invaded her body at the thought. "Did you mind watching me have sex?"

Jayson moaned. "I shouldn't mind but I did like it ... seeing you like that. It was hot. I spurted cum ... couldn't help it."

"I saw it. You shot more than your usual load. It was nice."

Jayson stroked himself while he lay back and looked at the ceiling. "It worried me when you didn't make Chris wear a condom. You always make me wear a sheath. We don't want a baby."

"I'll tell Chris. Let's forget about babies. I want to satisfy you." She knelt astride him and squatted so that her bare pussy was just below his erection. This gave Victoria the ability to quietly play with Jayson. Every time her hand stroked down his shaft her fingers touched her clit. Her thumb slicked his cock. "Do you like the way I'm masturbating you?"

He took a deep breath. "Oh yes. Do you like Chris fucking you?"

"Do you want me to like it?"

"Yes. I want to hear you say it. To tell me you liked being fucked."

Victoria considered her response while still slicking his cock head with his pre-cum. "I loved being fucked by Chris. He takes his time to arouse me, play with me. He's not in a hurry. He's a gentleman because he wants me to come first, before him." She watched Jayson lap it up. "But you have to take second place to let Chris do whatever he wants with me. That's what Chris wants ... exclusive rights to my pussy."

Jayson's voice went husky as he began to come. "Tell me all the details of what Chris makes you do next time. Promise?"

Three seconds before Jayson came she said, "Everything he does to me? I'll reveal everything to you." She was beginning to feel a lack of respect for her husband who had no motivation to get up and look for work.

Two days later, Victoria spent the day with Tam at the luxury apartment owned by Chris. He had instructed that Victoria must be shown the sexual side of his life, especially the technique of sucking, edging, Kama Sutra and masturbating cock. As always, Tam looked lovely in a black polo neck jersey top and close-fitting jeans. Her long jet-black hair completed the oriental appearance. She had an energy and enthusiasm that would appeal to any man. Her 5'4" frame oozed sex appeal.

During their day-long discussions Victoria raised the question about Chris's demand to have exclusive rights over her pussy. "Are his requests reasonable, Tam, because Jayson is kicking up? To be honest, I tried to resist Chris going all the way last time but I failed. I felt guilty and yet my husband seemed to get some enjoyment out of it." She paused. "Jayson is such lazy dude and I'm beginning to think I shouldn't feel guilty."

Tam put her at ease. "I was the same. I would go to his bed and tell Chris, 'No penetration of my vagina.' And he was fine. We did everything else. But after a while I wanted to feel what it would be like to have him fuck me. So, I let him. I told my husband ... we had lots of talks ... and my husband eventually agreed."

"And from then on?" asked Victoria.

"I let Chris have exclusive access to my pussy." She shrugged. "He's a good lover. My husband gets plenty of sex when I go home, everything except his dick in my pussy."

The girls spent the day talking about what pleases Chris and how to provide it in a skilled way.

Shortly after Victoria returned in the afternoon to her own home, a package arrived by courier confirming she had got the job. With a great deal of excitement she read out all the details to Jayson, the formal letter included her duties as a personal assistant, the domestic work, shopping, cooking, escorting to social functions, and so on. No mention was made of sex.

Victoria was to report to Chris's apartment with a suitcase the following morning where she would spend her first five days before returning home. Jayson suggested they celebrate and they went out for dinner to a local restaurant.

Tam greeted Victoria the next day and helped her settle in to her bedroom suite which was next to Tam's room. Later, they drove two hours out of London to Chris's mansion by the sea. Victoria was shown round the house and the local area to get to know the place, before they returned to London to prepare for Chris to arrive.

The girls got ready for the evening knowing that Chris always insisted Tam should dress seductively for every evening, and the same would apply to Victoria. Victoria dressed in a black cocktail dress and high heels. She was nervous because neither of the girls knew in advance what Chris would want. He might simply want to relax with them watching a movie, or he might want sex with one of them. although which girl wasn't known.

When Chris arrived he kissed Tam and then Victoria. He looked dashing in his tailored suit. At age 35, he was 5 years older than Victoria, and matured by a multi-million successful career. His 6 foot frame looked fit. "How are my lovely girls?" he asked. "And welcome to you Victoria on your first day." Tam mixed him a drink and the three chatted about their day before Chris said to Victoria, "How's Jayson? Is he fully accepting of your new sexual relationship?"

"Jayson and I had long chats. He accepts you will have sex with me. It's part of the job-spec to look after you." She liked the way her stomach clenched.

Chris smiled, as if reading her thoughts. "Is your husband accepting the situation?"

"Jayson is not very active in the hunt for a job for himself. He seems to want me to work which will give him time to slowly look for something that really interests him. I think he'll become too fussy."

"You need time, Victoria. If you have intercourse with me I have to be exclusive to you. Which means you'll need to work out other ways to satisfy Jayson."

"Well ... if it really upsets him to know what you're doing to me it may be the motivation he needs to get off his butt and find work."

"When we make love I want commitment to me, so that I'm the most important person." Chris held her hand. "Do you remember, at dinner last time, that toast we gave each other, with Tam as well? To ... understanding and commitment ... and we all drank."

"I remember. To understand the other person and commit to that person."

"Precisely. That philosophy leads to a bond between people. Tam and I have a bond. She looks after all my personal day-to-day things so that I can concentrate on my business. She's so busy we now have to have a second personal assistant. You and I have to work at establishing the bond between us. After that comes trust."

"Why do you do it without a condom? That's a red line." Victoria wondered if she really believed her own words.

"Several reasons, Victoria. I suspect, Tam agrees, that the feel of my cock inside you is more pleasurable if there is no sheath. Also, I feel every part of you when I'm inside you. And if you become pregnant I will know the child is mine, providing I'm exclusive to you. Of course, if I breed you there will be no worries over the financial support which will be very generous."

Victoria tried to stop her body humming. "What will Jayson think?"

Chris pulled her into his arms. "It's a sacrifice he's making ... for you ... a sign of his love for you, Victoria." He kissed her. "Tell your husband if he wants you to stop he has to get a job which pays a decent wage. I have an idea! Let's do a proper, professional film of us, you and me making love, as far as you want to go, which he'll be able to look at whenever he gets lonely. Tam can do the camera work, the close-ups."

Victoria felt weak with anticipation. "Will you do a commentary to the camera, Chris, to explain the finer points?" She couldn't believe she'd just said that as she held her breath.

"I'll do a talk-over if you talk as well. It'll be so hot for Jayson."

Chris went to change out of his business suit and have a shower, while the girls prepared dinner. During the meal, Victoria could hardly eat much as she imagined the sex film she was about to make, an exclusive for her husband.

After they had eaten, they went into the sitting room with the enormous windows overlooking the lights of London. He held her hand and kissed her. He murmured, "The filming starts now." Tam stood close by with a shoulder camera and a large lens. He spoke into the camera, "I am privileged, Jayson, to look after your wife's sexual needs, to have her please me and to be the one who gets to ... satisfy her. You're a lucky man to be married to this gorgeous woman. This film is for your eyes only to show you how I'll be taking care of her."

Victoria looked sideways at the camera. "Want you, darling." She added, "I want Chris too, in a different way, a way you may not understand yet."

Chris kissed her deeply. She felt his hands stroke her waist and he lifted up the hem of her cocktail dress to place his hands on her panties. He spoke loud enough for the sound-mike protruding from Tam's camera, "Look Jayson, watch my hand glide over your wife's panties. See that. I can feel her dampness."

Victoria watched her reflection in the blackened window to the side, as Tam knelt down to get an upwards shot of her bum. She hung onto Chris's shoulders, lifted herself slightly and spread her legs as she looked at the window reflection. It hit her then at the extent of her voyeurism which she did occasionally at home for Jayson - a hole in the bathroom door especially for him to look at her. But this reflection of her watching herself, with Tam looking, and the film recording every move - added a new dimension to being a voyeur.

She felt her pussy go wet and said, "This is me, Jayson. In need of real sex." A feeling of nervousness came over her as she talked knowing the camera picked up every word. "I have dedicated everything to you, my husband, but now it's my turn, to experience a bigger man, to experience being taken in a way I never knew was possible, to experience deep sex." Her words were done. She felt happier for having said them. To let Jayson know.

Chris looked so handsome in his white T-shirt and sand-coloured chinos. His feet were bare. And Tam, with her oriental features and long black hair, wore a simple pink button top and mini skirt.

He guided Victoria to stand, to lean with her back against the floor-to-ceiling window. "Have you been thinking about getting fucked again?" Chris had spoken loud enough for the camera which would pick up all their conversation.

"Yes." Her breath hitched. "I mean, yes. But ..." Anger at Jayson crept up on her. Jayson should have stepped in instead of watching. And Jayson wasn't interested in a job unless he was a star in some film. It dawned on her how unrealistic Jayson had become.

"Was I better than Jayson when we fucked?"

She remembered everything about the way Chris had owned her. "You were different compared to my husband." To the side, Tam had moved nearer with her camera.

"Different ... how?" asked Chris who had started to undress her. The dress slipped off her shoulders. It left her in a lacy white bra, matching knickers, dark holdups and high heels.

"Different, Chris, because you're bigger than Jayson." She looked into his blue eyes, flecks of silver sparkled back which seemed to read her mind. Her words had a will of their own. She said, "I want bigger."

He turned her round to face the glass. The night sky looked back. Down below, on the pavement, she could see people walking. She felt her bra being undone, taken off and her breasts being caressed. The feeling of being watched from the pavement was intoxicating as she leant against the window.

Chris talked at the camera. "You see, Jayson, your wife likes being watched, likes Tam to be nearby, likes you to look in and admire. Your wife has beautiful nipples ... see how they stand out ... as I hold them between my thumb and finger. Later, I'll suck each one." He paused the conversation to pull her nipples out, to extend them. "I think it's time, Jayson, to take your wife to my bedroom."

She let him pick her up, cradling her in his strong arms, and carried her along a passageway to his room. She said, "I want to please you, Chris, in any way you want. I told Jayson I'd ask you ... to wear a condom. He and I are nervous of the consequences."

"Condom? That's not the impression I got when we were last together." He laughed. "You enjoy the risk of breeding with me but you're afraid your husband won't approve." Chris gently put her down on the bed, on her back with her legs over the edge. "I'll give you the option, Victoria, when the time comes. I fuck you bare or you masturbate me."

He knelt between her legs and fingered the lacy seam of her dark holdups. She loved the way he took his time to examine her, stretching each leg, massaging her toes, her ankles and up her legs. All the time she was aware of Tam filming which she found erotic. "Is all this film to be given to Jayson?" Her voice sounded husky.

"Of course. He'll be so pleased to see his wife being shown the art of sex and it'll give him some idea of what I'll be doing to you in my spare time."

Already she could feel Chris's fingers pulling the elastic of her panties. She couldn't help it - she felt aroused and wanted more. Her panties must be wet, she thought. Chris put his mouth to the gusset and sucked. His contact, without warning, made her jump. By instinct she widened her legs. He didn't move his position - instead, he seemed to drink from the flow of juices which seeped through the flimsy material. The long moan came from her. "Jayson," she murmured, "I can't ... help it."

Chris looked round at the camera. "You see, Jayson, how wet Victoria is. Look ... the panties are soaking and she tastes delicious." He stood, still fully clothed in his T-shirt and chinos, and leaned over to kiss her mouth.

She lost track of time as Chris continued kissing her neck, her ears and cupped her cheek while he kissed her lips again. She tasted her own sex. Her tongue fenced with his in a gentle dual and Victoria had a sense of floating as the feelings swept through her body. He brought both her hands above her head and firmly said, "Keep your hands there. I know Tam has talked to you about listening to what I want. Keep your hands there." He glanced sideways at Tam's camera. "I am envious of you, Jayson. Your wife is so sexy."

Victoria looked at Tam who smiled back encouragingly. Victoria silently mouthed back, "I love you." But she wasn't sure if this was meant for her husband or Tam - her mind was in turmoil.

Chris had moved his attention to her breasts but without touching her aching nipples. The sandpaper feel from his chin sent shock waves down to her groin and enhanced her desire for more. She gasped, "Please suck them."

"Hungry aren't you, Victoria." His statement was correct - she couldn't hide it. "I'll suck your nipples if you talk to the camera and tell your husband how you're feeling."

She nodded because she was desperate to have Chris continue. He began to lick each nipple. "Oh, Jayson. This feels so good. Chris is licking my nips ... and ... now he's sucking it into his mouth ... stretching it ... oh God ... and the other one." She juddered as one nipple, then the other, was pulled and allowed to pop out of Chris's mouth.

"Is it better than your husband does it?" Chris used his teeth to gently bite.

"Yes. Better than ... Jayson ... so much better than Jayson."

"Do you want to be fucked?" Chris had leaned over her face, kissed her and stood.

"I deserve this, my husband needs to know, to realise. I'm ready." Her voice became stronger. "I want it Chris. I can't wait."

Chris seemed to ignore her confusion and turned to the camera. "Your wife needed time to be prepared which I've done. She's ready now." He peeled off his T-shirt and let his chinos fall. "If you were here, Jayson, I'd get you to take my underpants down. You could pull my cock into view for your wife to gaze at." Chris dropped his underpants. "As you can see I'm aroused."

Victoria looked on as Chris revealed his large cock, fully erect. A small amount of pre-cum was evident at the tip of his fat cock-head. Chris pulled her legs towards him to place her groin on the edge of the bed and pushed a pillow under her bum. With his fingers he tore a gap in the gusset of her panties. The tearing of the fabric made her jump as he roughly used his fingers and, in so doing, touched her pussy lips.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
874 Followers
12