A Husband's Control Is Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

He knew he would have to put a stop to it soon... very soon, he thought mercilessly.

"You've got two more minutes... and that's it, boys!" Charles stated, "Then the show's over... whether you've blown your load or not!" he added, sardonically.

Natasha looked up at her husband with an almost pleading look on her angelic face, her pretty eyes imploring him for further consent. She wanted his blessing to let the two young men continue their liaison with her – she wanted to feel Greg's tongue on her clit – and she desperately wanted to feel one of their hard cocks buried deep within her pussy again!

But her husband's countenance was unmoving, as her diminutive hand moved rapidly up and down Jeff's thick penis. Then boldly, she moved her face a little closer to his bulbous knob... till she was close enough that if she poked out her tongue she would touch it...

Then Tash felt it... and her reaction was immediate, and she jumped like a small charge of electricity had touched her flesh! Greg had flicked his tongue over her clitoris... but just for a split second. She looked down at the young man with his head between her legs, just as he looked back up at her. He was grinning at her – and she bit her lip in frustration! She wanted more and she lifted her butt partway off the bed – her pudenda seeking the young man's mouth again.

Greg looked briefly over at Charles. Her husband seemed not too have noticed what he'd just done to Natasha, and said nothing, nor looked overly concerned – good!

"Move up the bed a bit, Tash," Greg suggested. He helped her wriggle up a bit, and then repositioned himself till he was lying next too her by her side. The hem of her skirt had come down partway and was now covering her upper thighs. Greg removed the pillow and moved her onto her side so she was facing away from him and her face was toward Jeff. Then he nestled in behind her and ran his hand up under her skirt – but seemingly not lifting it up.

Natasha was now almost sandwiched between the two young men...

Charles watched his wife's hand work on Jeff's penis rhythmically for a few moments; her eyes were almost closed and her mouth was partway open. He couldn't quite see what Greg was doing to her with his hand up under her skirt – but he seemed to be moving his buttocks back and forth slowly – and Natasha was jutting her bottom back toward him...

Then Charles saw his wife's hand stop stroking Jeff and her eyes opened wide – and she bit her bottom lip softly, and started pulling on Jeff's cock again.

"Lift her skirt back up would ya, I want to see what's going on under there!" Charles ordered firmly.

Greg looked at him and grinned, "Why doncha come up real close and have a good look?"

But Charles stayed seated, and watched as the young man lifted his wife's skirt up to her waist again. Her legs were together, but her knees were bent forward so he could clearly see her puffy labia, still slick with juice, and the knob of Greg's long, thick penis was only a few centimetres away from her slit. It wasn't touching her, but Charles could see the underside of it clearly, and it was also slick juice – from its tip to the scrotum. Without a doubt, he'd just had his cock in his wife too!

Greg lifted Natasha's leg up and grabbed his cock and began to masturbate in earnest, "Whadda reckon, Charlie, ya like that do ya?" he said smugly, "Wanna see a bit more?" He now began to slap his fat cockhead against Natasha's flesh, making her flinch almost every time, and he could feel her moisture oozing out, which only added to the sound. If this is what her husband wanted to see, then he would see it!

"How about I fuck her for ya too, hey?" Greg sneered, his lust building rapidly, "Wouldn't ya like to see that too?"

"No fucking... just what you're doing!" Charles snapped back, "And ya time is running out fuckin' quickly, too!"

Greg could feel his orgasm upon him – and another few quick tugs on his cock and he was there! The first jet of thick cum shot out and splattered over most of Natasha's slit with force, but he continued to pull himself and pumped out more of the thick white cream, some landing on her inner thigh, some on the bed, and still more plastered against her hairless labia!

And the sordid spectacle left Charles totally speechless!

His hard cock still in his hand – Greg kissed Natasha's neck softly and then looking directly at Charles – he quickly rolled his hips upward, and with calculated aim, he touched his still-pulsating purple knob against her pudenda and pushed, slipping his cock deep inside Natasha's slippery vagina with one long drive!

"Fuck, your wife's got a nice cunt!" Greg grunted as he pulled out partway and thrust in again to the hilt.

"None of that... No intercourse, I said!" Charles snapped, "That's enough! Get ya cock outta there!" "Charles growled vehemently, "Get your fucking dirty cock out of my wife!"

But as angry as Charles suddenly became, he just continued to sit and watch – momentarily dumb-struck – as not only did Greg appear to totally ignore him, but he was gobsmacked to see his wife beginning to hump and grind herself back and forth onto the young man's large cock, too!

Natasha groaned pleasurably - the feeling of Greg's thick cock inside her again was deliciously nice! And now Jeff began to prod her mouth with his slug as his hand behind her head pulled her onto him. She could taste Jeff's cock on her lips, and he urged her on – and she opened her mouth – just a little bit at first... But then he pulled her head onto his length, and she let her lips enveloped his pointy knob till it was just past her teeth – and then she lapped her tongue around his hard flesh hungrily!

It was not what Charles had intended of course! He had just wanted to tease the two young men with his wife's body – he had also wanted to tease his wife, too! And it had all been so titillating and exciting for him for reasons of which he was not too sure of – until now.

Charles' hand was still clasped his cock – but he had stopped masturbating, as he sat in stupefying horror, that neither of the young men, nor his pretty wife for that matter, were paying one skerrick of attention to his repeated demands of stopping!

Suddenly, Charles felt an overwhelming sense of helplessness wash over him, as he watched his wife, sandwiched between the two men, sucking feverishly on the cock in her mouth, and at the same time humping herself back on the thick penis that was buried deep inside her glistening pussy!

"Aw come on, you've had ya fun... You's can fuckin' stop it now ya bastards... get ya slimy cocks outta me wife!" he pleaded, almost pathetically.

But they didn't – and they continued to use her as if he wasn't even there...

Jeff now had a handful of Natasha's beautiful hair, and was fucking her mouth with rapid strokes, causing her to occasionally gag, while Greg rubbed furiously on her clitoris as he eased himself back and forth from behind – his cock unfortunately slowly going soft.

Charles felt frozen to the chair – still watching – his stomach churning in knots.

"Gimme a shot at her cunt now, would ya!" Jeff said to his friend, totally belligerent of Charles presence.

Then Natasha felt both cocks withdraw from her body almost simultaneously – and a little unceremoniously, she was rolled onto her back, and Jeff moved down and kneed her legs apart...

She thought her husband had said something again – but she wasn't too sure what it was, and at that moment she didn't even really care. What she needed more than anything was to be fucked hard – and right now!

Seconds later, Jeff was on top of her and telling her to pull her legs back, and she felt him quickly wriggle in-between her smooth thighs – then she could feel him at her entrance – and quite hastily, he pushed forward...

Natasha groaned as he sunk himself inside of her, "Oooh, god! Give it to me... give it to me hard... please... yes... yes... harder!"

Jeff pounded into her like she was going to be his last fuck... and he knew he was not going to last long! He grabbed at her breasts and squeezed them hard, pulling and twisting on her nipples – now totally oblivious to her husband watching them from nearby!

And feeling totally helpless – watch them, he did! Charles looked on in pathetic silence, as his wife was being fucked – and he suddenly felt emasculated – this was not how it was meant to end!

He wanted to grab the young punk and pull him from between his wife's open legs – he wanted to punch him, and kick him in the arse – for taking things too far! But he didn't do it. He just watched... He just watched as his wife pulled her legs back till her knees almost touched her chest... He just watched as she humped back at the young man driving into her hard. And he listened... He listened to her groans and cries, and the squelching noise of their copulating, as she repeatedly egged him on to fuck her harder and faster!

For several minutes Charles watched and listened... and then he heard the unmistakable sounds his wife often made when she climaxed! And it seemed to go on forever! But finally – finally Charles noticed the young man become rigid, as he pushed himself into his wife deeply – and he could see his buttocks clenched taut, with effort – and then he heard him grunt! It was an unmistakable grunt of intense pleasure, as he released his hot seed into Natasha's slick vagina at long-last...

"Fuck that was nice, Natasha," Jeff said breathlessly as he collapsed on top of her.

"Mmm... uh huh... it sure was..." she whispered back with all honesty.

From where he was sitting, Charles could almost clearly see Jeff's shaft still buried deep in his wife's straining pussy. He felt betrayed of course – and really fucking stupid for thinking he could have let it escalate to this – but a little strangely, he now also felt like fucking her again too!

"That's enough now... you've had your fun... you can get off her now, buddy," Charles said sombrely, "Come on Tash, we're going to go now."

Still completely ignoring Charles, Jeff lay between her legs for a little longer, savouring the moment, before he felt Natasha clench her wonderfully-strong vaginal muscles and squeeze his slowly-softening penis from within her. And at almost the same time, she slid up the bed a little. Rolling off her, Jeff sighed, totally spent.

Charles looked at his wife, as she lay puffing from exertion, still partly spread-eagled. Her vagina was puffy and red-looking, and oozed globules of thick semen – while her expensive chiffon-skirt, rumpled and askew around her waist, now afforded her little modesty, nor did her lace camisole that was down well below her breasts...

What Charles also noticed, was that her hand was now wrapped around Greg's penis – and she was stroking him as he whispered into her ear.

"We'll go soon, Charles... but now I want Greg to fuck me too... You don't mind, do you?"

Charles was momentarily speechless yet again, and he watched disbelievingly as Greg quickly replaced Jeff between his wife's open legs.

"No Natasha, that's enough! We're going to go now! Okay? You are not going to let him fuck you too!"

Quite shamelessly, Natasha looked at her husband's reddened face as he spoke – and then she closed her eyes and let out a lewd chuckle, "Hmmm... tha's it... uh ha, tha's it... gawd it's big!" she moaned, turning her attention back to Greg. "Um... Charles, Charles honey... I don't want you to watch this time, okay? Umph... umph... ooh, Greg! Okay, hon? Can... can you go out please... you're sorta creeping me out now..."

Then Greg began to fuck her with long, slow, deliberate strokes...

"Yeah, fuck off would ya Charlie... ya given me the creeps too, watching me arse like you are!" Greg said smugly, increasing his pace gradually, "Ya fuckin' weirdo!"

Charles' heart was pounding hard in his chest and he felt himself shaking uncontrollably with humiliation... A weirdo? Is that what he was? Could it be any worse?

Charles looked away from the bed to see that Jeff had dressed and was heading for the door. Well, at least that was some small mercy, Charles thought, one of them was leaving at least!

Then Jeff stopped at the doorway and looked back at Charles' dazed and perplexed face...

"Come on Charles, let 'em have some privacy," Jeff said, "They could be awhile yet – Greg's got a fair bit of stamina in him after he's done his first load, hey!" he informed him quite candidly, "Let's go an' have another drink, whaddaya reckon!"

Charles stood up slowly, in almost a trance, and did up his pants, and then turned to follow Jeff out the door...

Yes, another drink – that's what he needed...

Stopping briefly, at the open doorway, Charles turned around and watched once more as Greg's buttocks moved up and down wantonly between his wife's open thighs. She now had her knees bent, and holding her legs back against the side of her chest... But if that was not bad enough, he could see that they were now also kissing passionately as they fucked... and the sight of it made his guts churn so bad he thought that he would vomit!

Almost torturously, he watched for several seconds longer – telling himself with naive sincerity that he would permit his wife this one little indiscretion – yes, just this once – her first in over fifteen years! And with the sudden manifestation of that delusion in his mind – the delusion that he was still in some form of control – he felt his stomach settle a bit and his wounded pride lift slightly.

Yes, just this once, Natasha, he told himself, just this once...

And just as a couple of drunken revellers approached the doorway from down the hall – Charles turned and smiled feebly at them, and he left the room, to shut the door on the distinctive sound of the squeaking bed banging hard against the bedroom wall.

* * * * *

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
More Stories