A Husband's Fantasy

Story Info
Voyeur watches you with two younger men.
1.3k words
3.97
68.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting on the couch, wearing a tight sundress and high heels. You look sexy as hell, as usual. You've had a few drinks, and the music is loud and hot, so I'm pretty sure you're wet. You've been telling me how horny you are, and how you can't wait to get the party started.

You've been blindfolded, and I've been running my fingers along your curves frequently as we talk. I let them linger on your legs and slide a bit up your thigh, where I can feel the warmth. Deciding to amp it up a bit, I pull my cock out and start rubbing my hard-on across your face, pausing to let your tongue run along the shaft and licking up the pre-cum, which is flowing.

You're ready, I tell myself. So I pull out from the warmth of your mouth (no easy feat!) and tell you that it's time.

Your body quivers detectably. I turn on the video camera and then sit down on a chair opposite you. Two guys come in to the room and, wordlessly, sit on either side of you on the couch.

Knowing you're not much on preliminaries, they immediately start running their hands over your body. One starts on your neck and works down, the other reaches under your knee and works up. Their hands meet at your curve, and they stroke it before each moving up to grab a breast.

Your body stirs at their touch. They pull you forward enough to unzip the sundress, and pull it down enough so that your magnificent tits jut out. Your nipples are rock hard, and you catch your breath as each guy starts to play with one. Boy Toy from the pool is the first to let his tongue replace his finger, and the other guy, his friend, follows suit.

Your hands start to wander into each of their laps, and you start to rub their cocks through their shorts. The shorts are loose enough that you slip your hands into them, and you do, getting a handful of hard cock in each. You smile and moan.

The boys like what you're doing, and they're devouring your tits and neck. Each pulls a leg toward him, so that you are spread and your Wicked Weasel, pulled tight against your pussy lips, shows. Boy Toy goes straight for your warmth, moving his hand under the Weasel and stroking your pussy. He grins as he slips one finger into you, as you arch your back and tighten your grip on their hard-ons. When Boy Toy puts a second finger into you, you start moving your hips, trying to pull him in more.

His friend is watching the action and enjoying your hand stroking his cock. He pulls down the shorts to give you full access, and in a moment you have your hands on his big, full balls. "Mmmmmm, I like that," you whisper.

He moves up onto his knees so that you can try to cup his balls, and as he does you start to pull him toward you. Boy Toy pulls his fingers out and rubs your juice on your nipple as his friend's cock goes to your lips.

You love sucking hard cock, and he's rock hard. Your tongue goes around the tip, and then your lips engulf him, your head bobbing. You moan softly. Boy Toy is licking your pussy juice off your nipple, and now goes back to your pussy to lightly stroke it.

You're sucking his friend, but not releasing Boy Toy's cock. So he drops his shorts, giving you easier access to his hard-on, and leans over to run his tongue along your belly.

You start pulling his friend further into your mouth, holding him tighter, and running your hand up and down Boy Toy's cock faster. You're getting more excited. Your pussy lips are wet and glistening.

Boy Toy's tongue moves down lower, and your body jumps with pleasure when he starts licking your clit. Your tongue swirls around his friend's dick, and you're cupping his big balls as you suck. Boy Toy slides another finger into you to massage your G-spot while his tongue focuses on your clit. Your cream is now running down onto your ass, and leg.

Before any one can come, you urgently tell the two to switch. "I want to try your cock now," you whisper to Boy Toy, still holding him firmly as your hand rubs his pre-cum all over his purple head.

You lean over so that you are on all fours on the couch, with Boy Toy's cock now right in front of you. His friend, his hard-on purple and rock solid, rubs himself on your ass cheek. You reach back with one hand to feel his balls, while getting your mouth around Boy Toy's substantial girth.

Your head starts bobbing just as his friend slides his cock into your pussy from behind. You groan, feeling him pulsate as he enters. His friend starts a slow, steady rhythm, pulling his cock out almost to the tip before sliding back in. Your cream makes him shine. He reaches around to stroke your clit as his cocks starts to bang away.

Your head slides forward with each thrust, getting Boy Toy deeper and deeper into your mouth.

Your eyes are glazing over. You are in lust heaven. Taking the cocks of two young guys has you heated up. Knowing that I'm watching, and that the video is recording, makes you even hotter, and determined to give me a full show.

You suck furiously, and his friend starts to slam into you, making you ass jump with each thrust. You start pushing back against him, hard, and arch your back so that he can fill you. Boy Toy's cock slips out of your mouth, as you're on the track to a giant orgasm and can only concentrate on one thing at a time.

His friend is moaning about the tightness of your pussy, and your cream is coating his balls as his cock keeps moving in and out. You start to cum, and grab onto the couch while making guttural sounds. It's too much for him. Just as you finish and start to slow down your movements, he speeds up. Sensing he's about to come, you again start stroking his balls as they slap against you.

That puts him over the edge. He pulls out and his cum starts shooting up your back and on your ass. He spurts a couple of times, and then comes to rest. You reach back and stroke his cock, still hard, and milk a bit more cum out of him.

Then, as he falls back onto the couch with a contented sigh, you turn back to Boy Toy. His thick cock quickly disappears in your mouth, and you start stroking his shaft as you suck. You're on a mission to finish him off too, and his hard thickness has you still excited.

It isn't long before he starts moaning, and you do too. "I want you to cum," you whisper, and he smiles. With your tongue, lips and hand moving fast, his cock starts to jerk.

You pull it out of your mouth just as he cums. As you continue to stroke him, he shoots on your mask and cheek. You don't stop until you're convinced he's got no more. And then, looking in the direction of the camera, you smile and pop him into your mouth one more time, sucking on him until he's deflated.

He too falls back on the couch. You sit back up, wiping off you face with a towel but keeping the mask on, and run your hand through your head. Almost absent-mindedly, you drop your other hand into the lap of the friend, and it causes his cock to stir.

You smile.

"Ready to switch?" you ask with a laugh, as you shift your amazing ass in the direction of the Boy Toy, while lowering your head to his friend's rapidly stiffening cock.

-30-