A Husband's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
A husband spies on his wife with the neighbor.
3.2k words
4.41
66k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor, David, is happily married to his wife of 13 years, Sandra. They hail from the UK and have lived in the US for about the past ten years. They have three daughters which they adore. Every few years, they return to the UK to visit family. This year, Sandra and the daughters returned to the UK without David. Sandra and David planned to remodel their kitchen and it would be immensely easier on the family if Sandra and the girls were not home during the several week project. David stayed behind to coordinate and supervise the construction crews. Sandra was scheduled to be away with the children for six weeks which was plenty of time to remodel the kitchen.

David had arranged for work to begin the day after Sandra and the girls left. The construction crews arrived and immediately tore out the old cabinets, the sink and the counter top. By the end of the day all of the kitchen appliances were in the garage, all the pots, pans, utensils and plates were in the living room and the kitchen was a bare shell of a room. For the next several weeks David used the bathroom sink to wash the dishes, had dinner at several of the neighbor's homes and accepted help from me and my wife, Linda.

After about two weeks I noticed David was asking Linda for quite a bit of assistance with various chores that needed a woman's touch. David and I are close friends and I knew he needed a female's perspective as he did some redecorating. David is also a bit of a lady's man. Once, after imbibing liquid spirits at a party in his home, he looked one of our mutual female friends' dead in the eye and said, "I want to fuck you!" This stunned the friend and she ended up telling Sandra what David had said. That is another story!

David is a very athletic 47 year old man. His toned body, rugged good looks and steely blue eyes are enough to attract any woman. His quick wit and soothing smile would melt any woman's heart.

About four weeks into the project the kitchen cabinets were installed. David needed assistance with the installation of shelf paper and replacing the multitude of pots, pans and other various items one stores in the kitchen cabinets. He asked Linda for assistance and Linda readily agreed to help him. After dinner, Linda went across the street to David's house. His garage door was open, as usual, and I watched Linda walk through the garage and into the house. I settled in for a quiet evening of sipping whiskey and watching television. Occasionally I'd peek across the street to see the garage door open. I knew David and Linda were hard at work cutting shelf paper and filling the kitchen cabinets.

As the night wore on I noticed Linda was gone for about three hours and it was now nearly 11 P.M. I looked out the window toward David's house and I saw that the garage door was now closed. At first I was surprised to see the door closed but then I rationalized that due to the late hour, David must have closed it for security purposes. I refilled my whiskey glass and sat for a few moments thinking about the late hour and the garage door being down. I then recalled David's advance upon our mutual female friend. I didn't need to think any longer as I was compelled to make my way to David's house to see what was taking Linda so long.

As I walked across the street, my head slightly spinning from the whiskey, I was anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious because I feared Linda and David may be enjoying each other's touch, and excited for the very same reason! Linda and I have talked about living a fantasy of her being with another man while I watched. There's something terribly arousing fantasizing about watching my wife having sex with another man.

Linda is a five foot, 110 pound firecracker and can be very direct when she wants something. Her dark brown eyes, full lips and high cheek bones are framed by her shoulder length black hair. Her olive complexion gives her the look of being from the Mediterranean. She can be playful and flirty or stern and serious. Lately, she's been playful and flirty when she knows she is going to help David with his kitchen.

I peeked into the windows along the upper edge of the garage and saw that the door leading into the house was closed. I didn't want to just walk in, that would be rude, nor did I want to knock or ring the bell. That would just cause them to stop doing whatever it is they were doing. If anything! I softly walked around to the side of the house and walked down the narrow path toward the backyard. Before reaching the backyard I came upon the kitchen window. The lights were dim and the blinds were open. I slowly peeked into the window. From this window I could see the entire kitchen and most of the family room. In the family room was a sofa which faced away from the kitchen so all I saw was the back of the sofa. It appeared that the top of David's head was resting on the sofa's back cushion. The television was on and it looked as if David was watching it. I did not see Linda.

I continued toward the backyard with the intention of looking through the patio door. From that angle I could see the front of the sofa which would allow me to see what David was doing. I rounded the corner in the backyard and stood to the side of the patio door. I inched around the corner and saw David sitting at the end of the sofa with his head back. I continued inching around the corner and to my surprise, I saw Linda lying on the sofa with her head in David's lap. They were illuminated by the light of the television. I looked closer and I saw that Linda was performing oral sex upon David!

I stood perfectly still while I watched my wife slowly move her head up and down as she seemed to savor every inch of David's hard cock. I never paid much attention to Linda's form while she sucked my cock but as a spectator I saw that she masterfully took David's cock into her open mouth and carefully took it all the way down her throat. She treated his cock with gentle care. As I watched I felt my own cock begin to harden as I realized I was living a much desired fantasy. I removed my cock from my pants and began to slowly stroke myself in the darkness of the night.

Linda sat up and reached for her phone which was on the floor directly below her. She said something to David and began to text. Linda placed her phone in her lap and looked at David's cock. She reached over to him and began to stroke his cock. I found myself stroking my own cock mimicking how Linda was stroking David. Suddenly, my mobile phone began to vibrate. I forgot to turn it off and I was grateful it was on vibrate instead of ring. Had they heard my phone ring, how would I explain that? Of course, they would need to do the explaining!

I quietly stepped away from the window and looked at my phone. It was a text message from Linda! "Hi honey. David had a bigger mess than expected and I'll be a little longer. Is that ok?"

It didn't take long for me to send my response. "Take all the time you need. I'm falling asleep and going to bed. I'll leave the side door unlocked for you."

A few seconds after pushing the send button, I saw Linda's phone light up. She grabbed it quickly and read it, seemingly aloud. Both she and David smiled and Linda leaned over and gave David a kiss on the lips which turned into a long French kiss. Her mouth opened as if she were receiving all of David's tongue.

Linda stopped kissing David and stood before him, slowly removing her tight denim jeans and thong undies. Then she removed her T-shirt and stood before David totally nude. Linda got on her knees in front of David and unbuckled his trousers. Within seconds David was also nude on the sofa. Linda once again began to suck David's cock, this time with a little more fervor than earlier. Her head moved up and down taking in every inch of his stiff thickness. Linda sucked faster as David's legs stiffened. Through the window I heard David let out a long moan and I knew he was shooting his load down Linda's throat.

The thought of David's cum flowing down Linda's throat was too much for me to bear and I couldn't help but shoot my load. Wave after wave of cum splashed against the window. My orgasm was so powerful it weakened my knees! Once my orgasm subsided my attention returned to the living room.

Linda had finished milking David with her mouth. David stood up and got behind Linda. She stayed on her knees with her elbows on the sofa cushions. David got onto his knees and without fanfare he shoved his hard cock into Linda's pussy from behind. She let out a shriek that I've heard before. It is a shriek she cannot control; an involuntary reaction when a hard cock is thrust into her when she is very horny, very wet and very ready to fuck.

David methodically moved his cock in and out of Linda's pussy. Every now and again her shriek would escape from her lips and I knew she was enjoying David's cock inside of her. David began to thrust faster and harder. Now I could hear the sound of slapping skin each time he drove his cock into Linda's pussy. Linda shrieked louder and longer, grasping the sofa cushions as if she were hanging on for her life.

"Oh, fuck yes" Linda gasped! "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

David slapped Linda's ass and she let out a yell. She was totally into fucking David and she began to whimper, "Come on! Fuck me!"

David again slapped Linda's ass and she let out another yell, this time louder than the first. "Oh yes! Please! Make me cum!"

David pumped harder and faster. He grasped Linda's hair and pulled her head back with one hand as he slapped her ass with the other. Linda went crazy and bucked her hips like a wild filly.

"YES! PLEASE!" Linda screamed as her orgasm erupted.

David let out a moan as he drove his cock deeply into Linda. He had reached his second orgasm and was pumping his load into her.

I couldn't last another moment and I shot my second load of the night.

I took a moment to sit on the patio to recover from what I was seeing. I never thought I'd watch my neighbor and my wife having sex. Even though it was a fantasy of mine to watch Linda have sex with another man, I thought it would be a planned event. Something we both knew would happen before it happened. But since it wasn't planned, I got to see Linda's true emotions as she enjoyed David while she thought I wasn't there. I loved it!

I peeked around the corner into the family room again and saw David and Linda talking to each other. Their conversation seemed a little more serious than what I've seen during the night. They talked for about fifteen minutes before Linda picked up her phone and dialed a number. I expected my phone to ring again, just like it did earlier. But as I held my phone in my hand I saw Linda begin to talk to someone. They spoke for about five minutes before Linda hung up. She said something to David and they both smiled. David stood up and walked to the bar where he made two cocktails. He walked back to the sofa and handed Linda a cocktail and sat next to her. They each held their glasses up and toasted. For the next twenty minutes I watched Linda and David chat, kiss and fondle each other. I then saw headlights pull into the driveway.

I got nervous because I had no idea who was arriving at this late hour. I prayed that whoever it was didn't come into the backyard. I would be been caught for certain! Moments later the doorbell rang. I was relieved that the visitor did not enter the backyard, but I was curious as to who the visitor was. I watched Linda get up and answer the door. She was still nude. I was dumbfounded when I saw Carla enter the rom. Carla was the mutual friend that David told he would like to fuck!

Carla looked as hot as ever. She was 36 years old and had blonde hair to her shoulders. Her long, toned legs were tanned and soft looking. Carla's plump breasts stretched the material of the white tank top she wore. Her outfit was capped off with cut-off denim jean shorts and cowboy boots. Carla hugged Linda and then David. Before separating from Linda, Carla and Linda gave each other a long, wet open- mouthed kiss. I could feel my cock once again coming to life.

David poured them each a shot of tequila, which is Carla's favorite liquor. They toasted and poured the shots into their throats. They chatted for a few minutes and then drank another shot each. Once Carla put her shot glass down, she grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head exposing her firm breasts. Her nipples were hard and within seconds her shorts and boots were off.

Carla sat on the sofa next to Linda and they chatted as if David wasn't in the room. They giggled and touched each other on the arm and legs while they chatted, as one would do who is very comfortable talking to someone. At one point, Carla let out a laugh and leaned toward Linda, resting her head on Linda's shoulder. Linda immediately put her arm around Carla's shoulder and the two sat closely for several moments.

Carla raised her hand from her lap and slowly rubbed Linda's belly. Linda did not react and Carla's hand moved to Linda's breast. Linda laid her head back against the sofa cushion and she let Carla massage her round, uplifted breast. Linda's nipples began to harden as Carla gently pinched them between her fingers. Linda's back arched slightly while Carla moved her lips to Linda's breasts and began to lick and gently suck on her nipples.

Linda slightly spread her legs and moved her hand to her pussy. She began to massage herself as Carla played with her breasts. Carla moved her hand and rested it atop the hand that Linda was using to massage her pussy. With every movement of Linda's hand, Carla's hand moved down, one millimeter at a time until their fingers were intertwined and it appeared they were both massaging Linda's pussy. Several seconds later, Linda moved her hand away and left Carla to continue rubbing her pussy. Linda spread her legs wider which enhanced my view. I saw Carla slip a finger into Linda's pussy and Linda's hips began to move to the rhythm of Carla's probing finger.

David sat on the sofa watching Carla pleasure Linda. He took Linda's hand, placed it on his cock and she began to stroke it. A minute or two went by and Carla got onto her knees in front of David and began to lick the tip of his cock while Linda stroked it. Linda joined Carla and they were both licking and sucking David's hardness. Their tongues occasionally entwined while David thrust his cock between their open mouths and outstretched tongues. David could no longer resist the feeling of two warm mouths on his cock and he let out a moan as he shot is cum. Carla and Linda both opened their mouths in an effort to capture David's juice. He splashed his pearly cream in their mouths and on their faces. Once David's orgasm subsided, Carla took all of his cock into her mouth as if she were sucking every bit of cum out of him.

As Carla's mouth milked David dry, Linda slid between Carla's legs and began to lick her pussy. Carla immediately spread her legs as she kneeled in front of David and straddled Linda's face. Linda began to lick Carla's pussy with fervor. I couldn't believe that my wife was licking a girl's pussy. The thrill was too much to bear and I shot yet another load of cum onto the patio.

Once Carla was done sucking the cum out of David, she turned around and she was now facing Linda's pussy. Carla went down on Linda and they were now sixty-nining each other. Linda's legs spread wide as Carla's tongue licked and probed Linda's pussy. Both of their hips began to grind the face of the other as neither one of them seemed to get enough. Linda plunged a finger, then two, into Carla's pussy and began to drive them deep. Carla began to moan loudly and she could no longer contain herself.

"Eat my pussy, baby!" Carla was about to erupt into a huge orgasm.

"That's it," Carla said breathlessly. "MMMMM, I'm cumming, baby!"

Carla's body shuttered as she reached an explosive orgasm. Carla drove her fingers deep into Linda's pussy and within several seconds Linda screeched with hysteria as her orgasm enveloped her body.

"OH YES!" Linda shrieked as her juices flowed onto Carla's fingers.

When Linda settled herself, Carla removed her fingers from Linda's pussy and offered them for Linda to suck. Linda wasted no time as she licked and sucked her pussy juices off of Carla's fingers. Carla and Linda then shared a long passionate kiss as their tongues both tasted Linda's cum.

After embracing Carla's nude body for several minutes Linda stood and walked into the bathroom. Moments later I heard the shower turn on. Carla got onto the sofa and laid her head on David's chest. I glanced at David and it appeared he was dozing. I then looked at my watch and was surprised to see it was almost two in the morning! I quickly, and silently, made my way back down the narrow path next to the house, through the gate and across the street to my house. I had to act as if I were asleep by the time Linda got home. I quickly took a shower and changed into my night clothes. I jumped into bed and about fifteen minutes later I heard the front door close quietly. Then I heard Linda walking gingerly across the bedroom carpet.

Linda crawled into bed, pulled the covers over her head and quickly fell asleep. She smelled of soap and as I peeked at her I could tell her hair was damp. I wondered if there would be any more liaisons at David's house before Sandra returned from the UK. I resolved to pay more attention to the times Linda goes across the street from now on. If I'm lucky, I might be asked to join them.