A Husband's Secret Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Black husband's secret is revealed.
3.8k words
4.35
69.7k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigazzman
bigazzman
20 Followers

The deliciously wicked memories of the pool party had Lula giddy with anticipation of what the night might bring. Since that night, Ray had been hinting around that he thought his boss wanted his hot young wife. He told his wife of the time he and Sgt. Martin were showering together after a workout at the gym. Sgt. Martin mocked his moderate penis and suggested that a sexy young woman like Lula needed a big cock like his to keep her happy.

Those conversations seemed to leave Ray as excited as they made Lula. She noticed that Ray would always fuck her longer and harder when she would encourage the line of conversation. Lula just assumed he was trying to prove he could fuck her as well as anyone. She had no idea what was really on his mind.

Thoughts of Sgt Martin's big white cock had her pussy boiling over as she waited their arrival. Lula had just gone to change her panties for the third time when she heard Ray's key enter the lock. A wicked thought crossed Lula's mind as she decided to go without any panties. She caught a glimpse if herself in the mirror. She looked just as sexy as she felt.

Lula made it to the living room of their small apartment just as Ray stumbled in with Sgt. Martin right behind him. Ray had obviously had a few too many "There's my sexy young honey." he slurred with a strange gleam in his eyes. "I told you she'd wear sumpthin sexy for ya Sarge!" his speech getting worse. Lula wondered just what they'd been talking about as they drank earlier. She knew Sgt. Martin had become emboldened by what occurred at the party evidence by the things he'd been saying to her husband Ray. Lula wondered if Sgt. Martin had purposely gotten her man drunk.

Ray stumbled forward reaching for his voluptuous young wife, "Give Big Daddy a hug." he drooled. He hugged his wife tightly around the waist causing her short dress to rise halfway up her fat naked ass.

Sgt. Martin had moved behind her and had a perfect view of her nakedness. Lula could feel his hot gaze on her body as she made a futile effort to cover herself. Her efforts only served to accentuate her jiggling cheeks. When Ray finally released her, Lula turned to face the leering Sgt.. His lusty stare caused her to openly blush.

"Don't I get a hug too?" Sgt. Martin playfully asked. Lula's tiny sundress left most of her ample breasts exposed and the sergeant ogled them openly. She gasped as her eyes drifted down to his bulging crotch.

"Go ahead honey," Ray chimed in drunkenly, "Give our guest a big hug!" Caught off guard by her husband's request, Lula stood frozen in place. Sgt. Martin seized the moment and stepped forward drawing Lula into his embrace. She felt the hem of her sundress rise above her ass cheeks again as the big white man pressed her up against his muscular body. Lula could feel his big cock growing as it pulsed against her hot body. Sgt Martin reached down and palmed her juicy ass, squeezing the supple flesh.

Lula waited for a reaction from her husband. She was sure he wouldn't approve of what the sergeant was doing. But to her surprise no such protest came. "That's enough hugging!" she said as she reluctantly broke their embrace. "Dinner's ready if you are." She said perkily.

"No baby, just bring us a couple of beers. And why don't you bring one for yourself while you're at it." Ray replied. Lula went to the kitchen and got the beers along with a glass for hers as the men settled on the couch. As she bent to remove the drinks from the tray she carried them on, her full breasts all but tumbled from her flimsy dress leaving only her hard nipples covered. At that point Ray reached out and scooped her fat tits completely out of her dress tweaking her distended nipples. "Great tits huh Sarge?" he slurred at Sgt. Martin. The sergeant stared hotly at the tortured young bride. "The best!" he replied and licked his lips seductively at Lula. She was torn between continuing to serve the drinks and covering her breasts. But there was delicious irony in her predicament. She was embarrassed for her husband but also very turned on by the white man's hot gaze.

"Honey, what's gotten into you?" she said in mock anger. Ray released her nipples and took a beer from her tray.

"Nuthin's gotten into me. I just wanna show off my sexy young wife!" Ray stammered and then took a healthy swig of beer.

Lula sat the tray down. Before she could get her boobs back into her dress, her husband pulled her down onto the couch. She found herself pressed between the two men. Lula's pussy was doing flip-flops as Ray continued to fondle her breasts against her feigned protests, "Honey, please, not in front of company!" But having her husband expose her body to this big white man had her more excited than she'd ever been.

Although she was talking to her husband, Lula couldn't take her eyes off Sgt. Martin. She watched as his huge dick continued to grow and harden down his leg. "Don't mind me." Sgt. Martin quipped, "In fact, I think I know what's causing Ray to act this way." His remark snapped Lula out of her stupor and she realized she'd been caught staring at his hard-on. Sgt. Martin smiled at her knowingly as Ray suddenly released his wife's breasts and slumped back onto the sofa in a drunken stupor. Lula took that opportunity to stuff at least the nipples of her heaving breasts back into her dress.

"Just what have you two been up to?" she asked nervously. Sgt. Martin took Lula's hand in his and placed it on his thigh just inches from his erection as he began to explain. The heat from his body made Lula gasp with a rush of excitement. Her short dress had risen well up her beautiful brown thighs. She was sure he could smell her sex as it poured from her leaky pussy.

"We stopped by a Gentlemen's Club on the way here." Sgt. Martin explained. "As we drank and watched the strippers, old Ray there started bragging about how none of those strippers were as hot as what he had at home. He said that just watching you walk around the house with that bubble ass and bouncy tits was sexier than anything those strippers were doing."

Lula listened intently to his tale, blushing at the way he described her voluptuous body. As he continued to speak, Sgt. Martin moved the hand that had been covering hers on his thigh and put it around her shoulder. His fingers dangled teasingly down to her exposed cleavage. Lula made no attempt to discourage him or to remove her hand from his upper thigh.

"When he saw how disinterested I was in the talent at the club, Ray said he bet that you could get a rise out of me," the sergeant continued. "That's when he went to the phone and called you."

She'd all but forgotten about her husband until she heard him grunt and snore as he shifted his position. His upper body slumped to the far end of the sofa but his legs and thighs kept Lula pressed tightly between the two men. She turned slightly to look at her husband and as she did so the twisting of her body caused her hand to move even further up the sergeants thigh, coming to rest on his heated log. Lula gasped at the feel of it. Afraid to turn her gaze from her husband, Lula allowed her hand to explore the length of his bulge squeezing gently to test its hardness. She couldn't believe her actions, it was as if her hand had a mind of its own. Here she was fondling this big white mans dick with her husband sitting right next to her and it made her hotter than she'd ever been in her life.

"Oh my!" Lula moaned.

"As you can see Ray was right, you did get a rise out of me." The sergeant whispered in her ear. He gently turned her cheek to face him kissed her passionately. He scooped her aching tits back out into the open, tweaking her nipples.

"I think old Ray their wants to watch me fuck his horny young wife!" the sergeant stated smugly nodding in the direction of her husband. She looked back over to Ray and what she saw both shocked and thrilled her. Ray was rubbing his erection through his pants as he watched them through hooded eyes. He wasn't as drunk as he'd pretended. Was what Sgt. Martin was telling her true? Did her sweet husband want to see his horny young wife get fucked by this big white man? Lula felt a rush of pussy juice flow from her cunt at the thought of something so kinky.

Sgt. Martin moved his right hand from her cheek down to her smooth thighs and gently stroked the insides up toward her hot pussy. Lula opened her thighs by reflex to allow him better access. She shivered as he made contact with her throbbing clit. "You mean Ray brought you here tonight to watch you fuck me?" she whimpered as a thick finger slid up her juicy cunt. "Ooh Shit!" Lula moaned.

"There's one sure way to find out. Don't you want to see my big white cock, to feel it in your hot little hands? Go ahead and take it out." he teased, establishing a smooth rhythm and adding a second finger into her cunt. The nasty things he was saying to her fueled her desire for him.

Lula glanced nervously back at her husband. He was breathing heavily as he frantically rubbed his own stiff bulge obviously exited by the scene before him. Sgt. Martin sat back and waited. As if in a sexual trance, Lula slowly unfastened the sergeant's pants and pulled down his zipper. As soon as she opened his fly his huge white pole sprang out proud and strong. "Oh my, what a big dick!" Lula cried out. She'd never seen anything more beautiful in her life. He lifted his ass and quickly slipped out of his pants and shorts leaving his huge dick swaying before her horny young eyes. It was almost twice the size of her husband's modest dick.

Lula's hand trembled as she slowly reached into the sergeant's lap to caress the bobbing rod. His tool was so thick her fingers did not meet when she took it in her hand. She couldn't believe she was doing this with her husband right at her side as she started to stroke the dick of her dreams. Lula was acting like a horny little slut and she loved it. She heard a soft moan escape Sgt. Martin's lips as she cupped his egg sized balls with her free hand.

"Oh fuck!" she heard her husband moan. When Lula glanced back at Ray all pretense was gone, he was stroking his hard penis that protruded from his open fly. What an erotic sight this must be for him she thought. Here was his sweet sexy young wife stroking the big white cock of his sergeant. Their eyes met briefly and shared the helplessness, unable to control their lust.

Lula had been on the verge of a climax when Sgt. Martin stopped finger fucking her to remove his clothes. She was delighted to feel the return of the thick digits to her dripping cunt. But to her surprise Sgt. Martin didn't resume the rhythm he'd established earlier. Instead he quickly pulled his cum coated fingers from her pussy and brought them to his lips. "Hmmm," he moaned as he sucked the juice from his fingers, "sweet brown sugar." Sgt. Martin shocked her even more when he suddenly dropped to his knees and stuck his face up between her open thighs. The first touch of his thick tongue against his clit sent an electric shock through her body. Ray never went down on her. Lula had heard her girlfriends sing the praises of men who ate pussy, but she'd never experienced it until now.

"Ooh shit!" Lula moaned. Sgt. Martin draped her legs over his shoulders forcing her pussy open wider while forcing Lula to fall back onto the sofa. Sgt. Martin began to slowly lick from her distended clit down the slit of her oozing pussy to her puckered little asshole. Each time he reached the end of a stroke, the sergeant would stab his tongue into her ass. The sensations were too much for Lula to bear. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" she chanted.

Lula had always liked having her fat ass squeezed or rubbing it innocently against a man's hard-on (preferably a stranger). But when Sgt. Martin concentrated on her asshole after a deliciously slow trip from her clit, she lost it. He was fucking his tongue in and out of her ass with rapid deep jabs. It was during one of those jabs that Lula came harder than ever before.

"Ooh baby yes, I'm cumming all over your face!" Lula cried out. As a river of cum flowed from her pussy, Sgt. Martin chose that moment to move back up to her clit sucking hard on the fat bud. Lula bucked and flailed her head from side to side as multiple orgasms swept over her. It took all the strength the big white man could muster to hold her down.

Sgt. Martin was tempted to jump Lula and stick his fat dick in her juicy black pussy, but he wanted something else first. He wanted Ray to watch his beautiful ebony wife suck his big white cock. When Lula's orgasm began to subside Sgt. Martin stood between her legs. His 10½'' lance sticking straight out before him.

"I think your husband's ready to see his sweet little wife suck my big white cock now." Sgt. Martin said with a cocky grin.

Lula sat up and found her self face to face with the sergeant's one-eyed monster. It throbbed with excitement causing it to bob up and brush against her full lips.

"How about it Ray? You ready to watch this nasty little black bitch suck my big white cock?" he sneered at her husband.

Lula's hand was already slowly stoking the sergeant's rod as they both looked to Ray for a response. He was speechless with excitement. Ray could only swallow hard and nod his approval. He stoked his hard cock even faster as the erotic scene unfolded before him. Ray watched as his wife pink tongue snaked out and swiped the sergeant's bulbous cock-head. She rubbed the fat head back and forth over her full lips teasing both her husband and her lover.

"You want to see me suck this big white dick baby?" Lula teased her husband. She was totally into this game now. The taste of his pre-cum was sweet to Lula as she sucked the fat head of his of his dick into her mouth.

"Oh yes baby, suck that big white cock!" Ray blurted out. With that encouragement Lula turned her full attention back to Sgt. Martin. She swallowed as much fat white cock down her throat as she could.

"Yeah baby, show your husband how much you like sucking this big cock." The sergeant moaned. She loved the feel of the big cock in her throat. Ray had never allowed her to suck his dick. That was too nasty for his sweet young wife. Lula again fondled his big sperm filled balls as the sergeant started fucking her face with long deliberate strokes. She thought of the black women she'd seen sucking big white cocks in Ray's dirty videos that she wasn't suppose to know anything about. She'd often masturbated while watching them and thinking about Sgt. Martin.

Lula released his spit covered cock from her hungry mouth and directed her attention to the sergeant's big balls. She teased his sperm filled testicles with her tongue while she stoked his stalk. His cock seemed to grow even larger under her manipulation. Lula teasingly licked from the root of his big fat cock to the tip of the swollen head and swirled her tongue around it. Both Ray and Sgt. Martin moaned in harmony. Lula relished the sexual power she had over both men. She felt Sgt. Martin's dick start to twitch and his scrotum drew up in her hand. Lula quickly resumed sucking the big white cock. She knew he couldn't hold out much longer and she was anxious to get a mouth full of cum.

Sgt. Martin gripped the back of her head and began to fuck her face in earnest. "You ready to eat some come baby, are you ready? Are you ready for your husband to see you eat my cum?" he moaned as pumped faster and faster. Lula could only grunt her reply as her mouth was stretched to the breaking point with dick meat. She was so hot from the face fucking she couldn't resist reaching between her legs and violently rubbing her throbbing clit.

Lula wasn't sure which came first, the hot blast of cum in her mouth or the hot blast from her pussy. Sgt. Martin let out a mighty roar as jet after jet of thick cum shot down Lula's gulping throat. She tried to swallow it all but as her body jerked from her own orgasm, the spitting cock escaped her lips and proceeded to shoot several long ropes of cum on her face and breasts. "Ooh yes baby cum all over me!" Lula cried.

"Oh shit!" Ray cried out. He too was spurting copious amounts of cum. The sight of the big white man spurting cum all over his beautiful horny young wife's face was too much for him.

Lula was still experiencing the aftershocks of her orgasm when she felt the big white dick rise up and nudge her lips again. It was still as hard as granite. Before she could manage to respond to it Sgt. Martin swept her up from the sofa and whirled around and sat down on it himself with Lula on his lap. Her dress was now bunched around her waist exposing both her big breasts and big juicy ass. His big white cock slid smoothly up between her cheeks.

"Hey Ray," called the sergeant, "you ready to watch your wife ride the white pony?"

Lula squirmed in his lap, the fat pole between her cheeks recalling the thrill his tongue had given her as it fucked into her asshole. She looked to her husband again for a response. Ray's pants were around his ankles, his shrinking penis drooling cum. Lula lifted her bubbly ass from Sgt. Martin's lap and positioned it over his big stiff cock. She rolled her big ass and Sgt. Martin slapped her juicy cheeks. Lula rubbed her open pussy on his cock head.

"Is that right Ray," she teased, "you ready to watch your nasty horny wife ride this big white dick?" as she finished her question Lula reached beneath her and stroked the sergeant's throbbing boner. She noticed Ray's dick was slowly hardening again. Lula couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ray had always been a one shot man. Watching his wife play nasty must have really turned him on. Ray nodded his approval like a little boy.

And with that Lula slowly lowered herself onto the sergeant's monster cock. She'd never felt anything like this before. Even with all the masturbating, finger fucking, and cumming that had occurred, her pussy still struggled to accommodate his girth. "Oh shit it's huge!" Lula cried. She continued her descent until her fat ass cheeks came into contact with Sgt. Martin's big balls. Lula had never felt so completely stuffed with dick. Sgt. Martin moaned and slapped her juicy cheeks. The sting of the blow caused her pussy to convulse around his dick setting off an instant orgasm. Lula savored the feeling for a moment before she rose to the top of his stalk and plummeted down again.

Sgt. Martin enjoyed this action for a few minutes before reasserting himself. He palmed Lula's glorious ass and started to piston his cock deep up into her hungry cunt. Each time her cheeks met his balls and the fat tip of his cock smashed deep into her womb, a mini climax went off in her body.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard! I can't stop cumming!" Lula cried. Sgt. Martin maneuvered their position on the sofa so that he was now lying on his back with Lula still riding his big fat cock. Ray now had a perfect view of his wife's bubbly ass as she rode the big white cock.

"Look at that shit." Ray said to no one in particular.

Knowing her husband was enjoying the show so much drove Lula to whole new level of lust. "Fuck me in my ass baby. Come on and fuck my ass!" she cried to her husband.

Ray couldn't believe his ears. His sweet young wife was really a nasty little freak at heart, and he loved her for it. He quickly positioned himself behind his wife and wedged his dick between her soft cheeks. He was surprised at how easily his dick slipped inside.

Lula felt stuffed with big stiff cock. Even Ray's average sized cock felt huge in her virgin asshole. The initial discomfort quickly turned to surging lust as the two men slowly settled in to a gentle rhythm. As her husband exited her asshole, Sgt. Martin entered her pussy. When Sgt. Martin exited her pussy, Lula's husband slammed into her asshole. Lula couldn't believe how much she loved getting big sexy ass fucked. She couldn't help but wonder how Sgt. Martin's big white cock would feel up her hot ass.

bigazzman
bigazzman
20 Followers
12