A Jack Off Session

Story Info
Description of his typical cock stroking session.
2k words
3.94
87.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true account of what my average masturbation session was like back in college which involves both hetero and homo fantasies. I used to do this at least once a week.

* * * * *

Back in college my masturbation sessions usually involved looking up lots of sexual stimuli on the computer. Since I didn't have a computer in my dorm I always had to go to a computer lab to do this. I had to find a computer in a lab which no one could see what was on the screen. In this particular instance it's the one on the back row of the science building's computer lab. The row is empty and hardly anyone ever bothers to sit in the back.

I sit down and log on. I immediately go to a free porn site that has a variety of different categorized thumbs on it. I always start with heterosexual porn and work my way up to the homo stuff. I click on the Asian section and click on a small group of thumbnails that has a naked Asian girl posing. The girl is actually stripping in the thumbnails, starting in a Japanese school girl outfit and taking off more and more of her outfit till she's completely naked. Watching this pig-tailed hard body with clothes on holds no interest to me so I click on the last pic.

The picture of the buck-naked Asian girl fills my screen. She's standing there, completely naked, showing off her firm lightly tanned body and her small breasts. She smiles as she sucks on a lollipop and plays with one of her pig tails giving me a mischievous, playful look.

I start to get turned on. My cock grows a little but is still limp inside my pants. She is so beautiful. I fantasize about what it would be like to kiss her and fondle her little breasts. I want to be inside of her.

I click out of that group of pics and into one that promises real hard core. It's of another young Asian slut but this one is getting fucked by some white guy. All the pics show her laying flat on the ground, legs spread, with this guy between her thighs shoving his cock into her pussy. I click on one thumb that has her gasping in ecstasy as she's being screwed.

I feel my cock continue to grow as I become more aroused. I imagine myself inside the little Oriental slut, fucking her as hard as I can as she screams out louder and louder in ecstasy.

I decide I want to try something a little different, a little bit harder, so I click out of the Asian section and click over to the Ebony category. I click on one of the groups of poser thumbs. I find a gorgeous buck-naked black woman in various poses showing off her tight ass, her rock-hard body, and her large round breasts. I click on a pic of her standing so I can get a good look at her entire body. She gives me an aggressive stare filled with lust.

My cock begins to firm and get even longer. I imagine myself running my hands all over her firm dark body, fondling her breasts and her ass. I imagine what her dark nipples would taste like if I licked them. I want to fuck her so bad.

I immediately clicked to the galleries again, this time choosing a set of thumbs with some black ho giving head. The thumbs have this beautiful, fair skinned black girl sucking on this huge veiny black cock. The pics showed her head going back and forth on the dark man meat, taking various lengths of it in her mouth and until the guy cums on her face. I clicked on one were the little ebony slut has half the cock in her mouth while trying to give me an innocent look.

My cock is now hard. I gyrate my hips a little, grinding my cock against the inside of my pants. I'm so horny. The black whore sucking that cock turns me on so much. I imagine her sucking my white cock but I also start to wonder what that big black cock would feel like in my mouth.

I click on the cum shot. It's a full shot of the man's thick, eight inch cock shooting a stream of white cum onto the face of the little cock sucking whore. She's smiling with her eyes closed as the white cum splatters on her dark face.

Oh yes! I want it bad now. I want to cum on that slut's face! I want to be cummed on by a big black cock! I grind my hard cock some more inside my pants.

I click out of the Ebony category and into Interracial so I can see more black cocks. I click on one gallery that has one blonde whore sucking off three black studs. The thumbs have the filthy slut on her knees going from cock to cock sucking and jacking each black guy. I click on one picture of her with one cock shoved down her throat while another is being rubbed against her cheek and a third is being jacked in the background.

I'm so hard now. I'm still rubbing my erection against the inside of my jeans. Look at that dirty little slut sucking those cocks! They're so big and powerful...and hard. Oh god, I wish they were in my mouth right now! I wish I could suck black cock!

I click on the cum shot. The cock sucking slut has cum smeared all over her face as her mouth opens for the next load that's shooting from the two massive black cocks in front of her.

Oh, Yes! I want that cum! I want it all over my face! I want it shot into my mouth! I want to taste that cum!

I click to a new category: Gay Thumbs. I click on a gallery that has two muscular naked black studs making out and eventually sucking each other. I click on a picture of both of them French kissing each other. One is rubbing his erection against the other's thigh as he takes his lover's giant erect cock into his hand.

My cock is throbbing by now. I want to kiss a guy. I want to feel his powerful, hard muscular body brushing up against me. I want to feel his big hard cock in my hand. I want his cock so bad.

I then click on a picture of one black stud on his knees sucking off the other one's massive black dick.

Inside my pants I can feel the precum on my head. My cock is dying for release. I want that big hard cock in my mouth so bad. I am so hard, so horny, so ready to cum.

I need something to finish it right now. I click on the address bar and type in the address for Yahoo Chat. I log in as Rccguy2000 and go straight to the gay adult rooms and begin searching for the person who will help me get off.

Rccguy2000: Anyone wanna cyber? Horny 21 yo wh male here with a throbbing cock that needs to cum.

I wait a second and then I get a personal message from Bigcock69.

Bigcock69: Stats?

Rccguy2000: 21 yo w male 6 inch cut cock

Bigcock69: Nice. 35 6 ft 2 in, 7 in cut

Rccguy: Nice. Wanna cyber? I'm really hard.

Bigcock69: Sure. I unzip my pants and show u my erection.

Rccguy2000: I come over and grab your cock and start to slowly stroke it.

I wait a few seconds to see his reaction as my cock continues to throb with excitement.

Bigcock69: Stroke it hard!

Rccguy2000: I stroke your cock faster and faster.

Bigcock69: Yes

Rccguy2000: I love your big powerful cock in my hand.

Bigcock69: Yes

Rccguy2000: I want to get down on my knees and suck it

Bigcock69: Yeah suck my cock!!!

Rccguy2000: I'm on my knees holding your cock.

Bigcock69: I shove my big dick into your mouth!

Rccguy2000: It's so big it fills my mouth

Bigcock69: I shove it all the way down your throat

Rccguy2000: I gag on your massive tool!

Bigcock69: Take it!

Bigcock69: I fuck your mouth like a pussy!

He's really taking control and I'm really getting off on this. The throbbing of my cock is driving me nuts as I imagine me becoming this guy's little cock sucking whore.

Rccguy2000: I love your hard powerful cock in my mouth.

Bigcock69: Take it!

Rccguy2000: yes shove it in harder

Rccguy2000: faster

Bigcock69: I pull my cock out of your mouth

Bigcock69: Bend over and spread your ass!

I really wasn't counting on being this guy's bitch or having him cyber fuck my ass but at this point I'm turned on enough to let him do anything.

Rccguy2000: I bent over and my ass is ready

Bigcock69: I shove my finger in the hole and loosen u up

Rccguy2000: oh yeah play with with my asshole

Bigcock69: I then slowly push my cock into your ass

Rccguy2000: uuuuuh...

Bigcock69: I push my dick inside you

Rccguy2000: yeah feels good in there

Biggcock69: I thrust my cock back and forth

Rccguy2000: yes

Bigcock69: deeper and deeper

I just imagine what it must feel like to ride a man's cock, how good it must fill to have your ass filled with dick. I could barely keep from coming in my pants. My hips made their small little gyrations like crazy as my throbbing erection continued to rub my jeans.

Rccguy2000: Yes! I love your cock in my ass!

Bigcock69: I pull out and grab you head

Bigcock69: I'm gonna cum

Rccguy2000: cum on my face

I could just see the cock in front of me being furiously stroked as my open mouth waited for cum.

Bigcock69: get ready for it

Rccguy2000: cum on me

Bigcock69: Uh

Rccguy2000: cum on me

Bigcock69: I'm cumming

Bigcock69: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I could almost feel the cum on my face. I could almost taste it in my mouth.

Rccguy2000: oh yes it's all over my face

Rccguy2000: your warm wet cum

Bigcock69: wow that was great

Bigcock69: thanks for getting me off

Bigcock69: gotta go clean up

Rccguy2000: your welcome see ya

Bigcock69: bye

And with that I immediately close out the computer and quickly walk out of the computer lab. I go to the bathroom just outside the lab and go into the first stall I come to. I quickly unzip and whip out my cock and start to stroke it rapidly. I imagine myself on my knees surrounded by cock. I imagine it's someone else's cock that I'm stroking as I jack it. I imagine what it would feel like to have someone's hard throbbing erection in my hand. I imagine what it would be like to have both my hands filled with hard man meat while guys beside of me are stoking their cocks on my cheek and in front of my mouth.

I stroke harder as I imagine one of those cocks is shoved into my mouth, my head bobbing back and forth on it before I take the next hard fuck tool in my hungry mouth. I put my finger to the tip of my penis and get some gooey precum which I lick off my finger while imagining it came from another man's cock. I imagine sucking off a whole room full of guys like the cock sucking whore I am.

I'm about to cum so I imagine that they all start cumming on me. As I shoot stream after stream of cum, I imagine that it's landing on my face and in my mouth, covering me like the little cum slut that I am. It shoots wildly, some of it hitting the toilet some of it landing on the floor. It feels glorious. Then I wipe my dick off with toilet paper, wash my hands, and go back to my dorm looking forward to my next session of masturbation.